Aboard The Fantasy (One Direc...

De BerliozKitty

What would you do? If you were offered the opportunity to show off your latest art works on a cruise ship? If... Mais

Aboard The Fantasy (One Direction Fan Fic)
Chapter One - Wonderland
Chapter Two - Meeting the Boys
Chapter Four - Crazy Morning
Chapter Five - Oh I Don't Sing
Chapter Six - Do You Know Who We Are
Chapter Seven - Our Secret
Chapter Eight - I Really Want To Play
Chapter Nine - Cha Ching
Chapter Ten - Late Night Snacks
Chapter Eleven - Loosen Up
Chapter Twelve - Our Song
Chapter Thirteen - Smash
Chapter Fourteen - Boo Bear and Kermie
Chapter Fifteen - Hitting the Beach
Chapter Sixteen - Is This A Secret
Chapter Seventeen - Interrogation
Chapter Eighteen - Stay Crazy
Chapter Nineteen - Last Day
Chapter Twenty - Now or Never

Chapter Three - Dancing with Harry

1.4K 20 2
De BerliozKitty

Harry and Shayla left the group unnoticed. When they were in the elevator Shayla turned to Harry, "I'll met you at the bar from last night."

The door opened and Harry stepped out, he smiled, "Alright."

The door closed and Shayla started mentally scaning her closet. She gasped, she knew the dress. She couldn't help but smile. Shayla opened the door, kicked her flip flops across the room and ran up the stairs. She swung open the closet doors and grabbed the glittery deep blue one sleeve dress. Shayla took a deep breath in, she really loved that dress. She slipped it on and gazed across her shoes. Then put on a pair of black heels so she'd be the same height as Harry. When they dance she wanted to be able to look him in the eyes. Shayla left her room and went down to the bar. She noticed Harry from a far, in his nice blazer, talking to one of the bartenders, quickly and quietly she walked up behind him. The bartender he was talking to noiced her. "Who's your bird?" He asked gestering to Shayla.

"Bird? What?" He said turning around. He smilied and put his arm around her waist. "This is Shayla."

"I'm not your bird." She smirked.

"Not yet." Harry joked.

She had a drink and the three continued talking. After a while Harry asked what time it was. Then got up off his chair and said to Shayla. "We should get going."

She took his arm and they entered the club. Everyone in the club was nicely dressed and dancing. Her and Harry started dancing, they were laughing and having fun. Then the club started playing the slow songs. Shay slowly put one hand on his shoulder as he put his hand on her waist. When they started dancing , without saying anything Harry knew she was having a good time. They were both uncontrollably smiling. A few songs passed and they had said anything then Shay looked to the ground and said, "I need to tell you something."

"What?"

Shay looked up at him and their eyes locked. They stopped dancing and took a step closer together.

"You're a wizard Harry."

Neither of them looked away, but they started laughing, hard and loud. To the point where they left the club to keep from disturbing the other people.

They were holding hands still laughing as they walked around the perimeter of the boat.

"How did you come up with that?" Harry asked.

"I had that planned for like three songs. I picked the perfect moment."

"You're so funny, you know that?"

"I do now."

"You should do stand up."

"You're drunk."

"No seriously, your timing is great."

"There you two are!" A familiar voice said from behind them. They turned around to see Zayn and Louis walking up to them.

"Perfect. Just the lads I was looking for." Harry said walking up to them. He put his arm around Zayn. "Don't you think Shay should be comedian."

"Come on, Harry, let's go back to the room." Zayn said helping Harry support himself.

Shayla was standing beside Louis when he turned and said, "Too much fun?"

"Oh yeah." Shayla said following Zayn and Harry.

"What did you say that was so funny?" Louis asked walking beside her.

"I said you're a wizard Harry, when we were dancing."

"Ah." Louis said acknowledging what she said. "Where were you guys anyways? Who look brilliant by the way."

"Thank you." She laughed doing a little turn for him. "They had a formal dance thing at the club. So we went to that."

Louis made a weird face.

"Don't worry." Shay said jokingly, patting him on the back.

"Oh, I'm not worried, Harry has no skill. Unlike yours truly." he said brushing imaginary dust off his shoulder.

"I'm sure." Shay said with a smirk.

When they go up to the boys' rooms. Shay was shocked. "You all can't be sharing two rooms." She said to the three of them.

"Yes. We are." Zayn said a little confused why she said that.

"Alright." She clapped her hands together and said, "Pack up your stuff, you're coming to stay with me."

"You can't be serious." Harry said starting to snap out of his drunken haze.

"I'm dead serious. I have a suite, there is so much more room in to then these two rooms."

"We couldn't." Zayn said letting go of Harry.

"Of course you can. There's way too much room in my suite for just one person, let alone six."

"Are you sure?" Asked Louis.

"Do I look sure?"

"I see your point."

"Alright pack up."

Louis opened the door to his room and Niall was sitting at the desk playing Angry Birds. "Oh good you found them." He said getting up from his chair.

"Pack up." Louis said walking in.

"What?" Niall said looking at Shay.

"You guys are staying with me."

"We couldn't we-"

Louis cut him off, "She has a suite and we've already argued with her." He turned to her and smiled. "There's no changing her mind." Shay smiled back to say she agreed. Shay and Harry stepped out of the room and knocked on the door of Harry and Liam's room. Liam opened the door.

"There you two are."

"Pack up we are moving in." Harry said throwing things in to his bag.

"What?" Liam said confused.

Shay reached in her shoe and pulled out her extra key, "I'm giving this to you, because I feel like you are less likely to lose it. I'm in the Golden Suite."

She walked away down the hall and just left him standing there. He closed the door and said, "So we're now staying with her?"

"Yup." Harry said lifting a bag on to his shoulder, "We can't change her mind, so we are all going."

Harry knocked on door of Louis, Zayn and Niall's room. "Are you lads ready?"

Louis and Niall left the room, "We are, Zayn's still packing." said Louis.

"That's fine, so is Liam." Harry says putting on of his bags on the floor. "Lads, I know this whole thing should be weird and maybe it's just me, but it's not weird, I feel like I've known her forever."

"It's not just you." Louis said pulling his phone out of his pocket.

Zayn came out of his room and joined the conversation.

"How about you Zayn?" Niall asked.

"What was the question?"

"Do you find it weird that we're going to room with Shayla?" said Harry.

"Oddly, no." He said thinking about it.

Liam left his room with a bag on each shoulder, he held up Shayla's extra room key and said, "She's in the Golden Suite."

The five boys crammed in the elevator and went up to the fourteenth, which was actually the thirteenth, floor. They walked down a long hallway before they came to the door with a plaque that read Golden Suite. Liam swiped the key and opened the door. When they got in they were all in awe, they couldn't believe the room she had.

"Hello?" Liam called out.

"Good your here." She said walking down the stairs. Shayla was now wearing a pair of blue shorts and a white jumper.

"You weren't kidding about the big room." Zayn said looking around.

"Yeah, it was the one I was given." She said looking around. "The bedrooms are upstairs, the master is mine.....Louis." She smirked. "Make yourselves at home."

He laughed. The five of them walked up the stairs and picked out the bedrooms.

Once they picked their rooms they put their clothes in their closets and went back down stairs. Shay was sitting on the couch watching Family Guy. The boys all took a seat on the gold couch. They watched the show for a while then Shay leaned over to Liam and whispered, "Shouldn't we tell Harry to go to bed. To get over his, uh, drunkness."

"Your probably right." He whispered back. He leaned over her. "Harry."

He turned to him. "Yes?"

"Go to bed."

Harry said nothing because he knew why he was telling him to go to bed.

"Now we wait for him to fall over." Louis joked.

They were all silent. Then they heard a loud thump.

"I'll get him." Shay said jumping over the back of the couch. When she got to the top of the stairs, Harry was sitting on his bed rubbing his head. "Are you okay?" She asked sitting beside him.

"Yeah. I think so. I understand why Liam sent me to bed, now."

"Would you like some ice?"

"Yes." He said.

She walked back down the stairs. "Is he alright?" Asked Niall.

"The doofus hit his head."

"Shocker." Louis said laughing.

She grabbed a small bag of ice wrapped it in a cloth and brought it upstairs. Harry was under the covers of his bed, when she passed him the ice.

"Thank you."

"Alright, go to sleep and feel better."

Shay was about to close the curtain when Harry said, "Wait."

"Yes?"

"I need a kiss goodnight."

She laughed sweetly. "Better luck next time." Shayla closed the curtain and when back down stairs. She sat back down between Niall and Zayn when Zayn asked, "Is that a hot tub on your balcony?"

"Yes."

"Well I know where, I'm going." He said going up stairs to change.

"Me too." Louis said getting up off the couch. Liam followed.

A few minutes later they came back down wearing swim trunks. "Aren't you two coming?"

"Nah, I'm little tired." Shay said.

"Same for me, lads." Niall said leaning back in to the couch.

"Suit yourselves." Liam said opening the door to the balcony.

Niall turned to her, "So do you do anything other than your art."

"I was in a few short films, nothing to exciting."

"What filmes?"

"Lies and Love, Running in the Wind, Daniel and few others."

"That's cool. Can you watch them online or something."

"I have a copy on my laptop but you don't want to watch it."

"Yes I do. Please."

Shay took a deep breath in, "Fine." She got up from the couch and over to the island.

"Do you want some tea?" She asked filling up the kettle.

"Don't change the subject. "

"I'm not just let me put it on the burner." She laughed.

Shay opened her laptop and opened the movie. They sat in the stools and watched half way through the movie Shay realized he wasn't watching. Niall was looking at her, trying to figure her out.

"What are you thinking 'bout?" She laughed

"I'm just deciding whether or not I like you?" He said half joking.

"Well you should. I'm very like-able." Shay laughed.

"Do you like me." He asked.

"Of course."

Shay leaned in to give him a friendly kiss on the cheek but he, unknowingly, turned his head. As soon as their lips touched they backed up.

"I wasn't- " Niall said in a panic.

"I know." Shay replied also in a panic.

"We were just-"

"Yeah."

Niall and Shayla were trying to figure out what just happend when they heard a voice from behind them, "Do you have any tea?"

"Louis!" They both yelled turning around.

Louis put his hands up like he had a gun to his head, "What!"

"When did you get in here?" Shay asked still in a panic.

"Like five minutes ago I came in from the hot tub an changed then came back down here."

"Oh ok." She said with her hand on her forehead. "What was your question?"

"Do you have any tea?"

"Yeah, I was just boiling the water. Do you want to pour me a cup too?"

"Me too?" Niall added.

"Sure." He said grabbing the cups. "You guys are jumpy. What have you been doing?"

"We were...watching...a horror movie." Shay said slowly closing her laptop.

Louis handed Shayla a cup and turned back around.

"Did he see that?" She whispered to Niall.

"I don't know just act like nothing happened."

"Alright."

When Louis passed Niall his cup he got up off the stool and said, "Well I'm going to bed. Goodnight."

"Night." Shay and Louis said in unison.

The two sat back down on the couch and drank tea. They talked about the cruise for a while.

"Do you want to see what's on tv?" She asked pick up the remote.

"Sure."

She flipped through the channels then stopped when she saw Grease on tv.

"I love this movie." Louis said putting his empty mug on the table.

"Me too." Shayla said putting her legs up on the couch.

"It's my favorite." Louis said turning up the volume.

They started watching. Time passed and they both were stretched out on the couch. They looked at each other.

"Are you still awake?" He asked.

"Barely."

"You still awake?"

"Yes."

Not long after that little exchange they were both asleep on the couch.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

57.4K 1.5K 33
What do you do when someone tells you, you should go away, but you can't? What if you have to lose your family and friends, but have to carry on with...
60.3K 2K 19
Harry is too shy and cowardly. Everyone knows he's gay. Thats the reason he was sent to the boys home. Harry is in love with louis and has been since...
253K 1.6K 57
When two people belonging to completely different lives are brought together, things change drastically. Challenges arise, and people who you trust a...
58.7K 1.2K 20
this story is in need of major editing. but read at your own risk, it's very clingy. sorry!