Luv (Interracial Love Story)

By MindlessGirl4ever1

Kya Henderson is 16 year old black girl who thinks she can't date white boys. Becoming the third wheel of her... More

Luv (Interracial Love Story)
Chapter 1: Guess Who's Comin' to Dinner
Chapter 2: Work Hard, Play Hard
Chapter 3: Your Hot Bod
Chapter 4:Kiss Me, K-K-Kiss Me, Infect Me With Your Love
Chapter 6:Let Me Put My Key In Your Ignition
Chapter 7:KYA LOVEZ WHITE BOYZ!!
Chapter 8: I Got My Eyes On You
Chapter 9:Don't Be A Beach
Chapter 10: Apologies and Regrets
Chapter 11:I Knew You Were Trouble When You Walked In!
Chapter 12: I Love You...Part 1
Chapter 12:I Love You...Part 2
Chapter 12: I Love You...Part 3
Chapter 13: Baby On Board!
Chapter 14: THE END
Author's Note

Chapter 5:Homerun

6.6K 233 49
By MindlessGirl4ever1

Kya POV

Today was tryouts and boy was I stressin'.I had to go all the way to wal-mart to buy a new bat because Khris broke my other one and he didn't even tell me!I grew since the last time I played so my old cleats don't fit anymore and so did my hands so I had to buy another mitt as well. My physical took 2 hours just for a 5 minute test so I spent pretty much half the day out of school just to get my shit together.

Atleast I made it to tryouts on time.

Ironically, the boy's baseball field was right next to ours and you could see them perfectly.Some guys were catching baseballs and others were working on their swings.I guess they already warmed up.

I looked around to see if I knew anyone on the team and of course that meant any other black girl on the team . Unfortunately, nope . Just white girls. One had long blonde hair and she seemed to have an attitude.That right there made me mad, but I wasn't going to let it bother me one bit.

After we stretched and ran a lap around the field, we had to do catching partners. I didn't even try to find a partner because I knew if I went up to any of the girls they'd neglect me.

We had an even number, but three girls wanted to be throwing buddies, however the coach wouldn't allow it.

"Sorry ladies, no two on one! Kya, Brittany! Partners!"She shouted.

My head shot up like a firecracker.I had to be partners with Brittany, the one with the attitude. I didn't want to be her partner, but I didn't want to show bad sportsmanship so I grabbed my mitt and we all lined up across eachother to throw.

Brittany rolled her eyes and threw the softball lazily, it didn't even reach me. It landed halfway between us. I gritted my teeth and retrieved it.

I heard the sound of aluminum being hit. I turned my attention to the boys and guess who just hit a home run? Christopher. I must say I was impressed. He turned to our field and he flashed me a smile, with the process of licking his lips.

I blushed and returned to my bitch of a throwing partner.

After throwing to eachother, some threw worse than others, we were up to bat. The boys' tryouts were over early so they get to watch us bat. That meant Christopher and Ryan got to see me bat.

The other girls were trying their hardest to look cute for the boys. They weren't even trying to hit the ball. I asked to skip some girls and they let me.

I made sure my helmet fit perfectly and my stance was right. I could hear some of the guys complimenting my body, well wolf whistles anyways.I glanced over my shoulder and saw Christopher looking jealous, it was funny.

I didn't even know I hit it already, all I remember was taking off for first, then second, then third, and then home. I may have earned some brownie points from my teammates because they gave me high fives and hugs and to think they wouldn't even speak to me when I first showed up.

Brittany however, was still a bitter bitch.

---

After practice, Christopher and Ryan showed up.

"Hey Kya, that was an awesome homerun."Ryan said placing an arm around my shoulder.

I smiled and looked at Christopher, who was shooting daggers to Ryan and his hand.

"Thanks, you did good too, you too Christopher. "I reassured him.

"Anyways, I gotta go.Bye Christopher , bye Kya."Ryan sprinted for his car, as if it were on fire, but before leaving he winked at Christopher.

"What was that all about?"I asked looking up at him.

"I dunno, Ryan's stupid.You think you made the team?"He asked.

"They said I was doing pretty well, but who knows?How about you? "I asked.

"Meh, more or less....Um, can I ask you something? "He seemed shy.

"Suuure..."I said unsure of what he was going to say.

"Would you go out with me?"He asked smiling nervously.

I stopped walking for a second and thought about this. Its not like he's asking me to be his girlfriend...what if Sharee and Nyjai see us together? But he so cute though! I noticed him walking away and mumbling something to himself.

"I'll go out with you..."I said quietly. He didn't hear me.

I ran over to him."I'll go out with you."I said a little louder this time, thank god Sharee and Nyjai were not around the corner.

He seemed taken back for a few seconds as if he thought I wasn't going to say yes.He started to smile and closed his eyes. He cupped my face and kissed me softly.I swear I can't get enough of this boy's kisses.I don't know why people think white people can't kiss just cause they lips are thin, but this boy is living proof that they can.

We broke apart slowly,and I smiled at him.

"I'll pick you up at 7."He said smiling back.

I nodded and licked my lips.Only because his lips tasted like watermelon chap stick.

"I thought you said you didn't go out woth white boys. "A familiar voice said. At first I thought it was Sharee or Nyjai and I had to find some excuse why I was kissing him.

I turned around quickly and this was even worse.

Kira was smirking as she looked at me with a devious look.

"Kira, it's not...I didn't...you know I..."I couldn't find an excuse what so ever.

"Kya, its okay.So you kissed a white guy, and? There's nothing to bw ashamed of little sister."She reassured me.I actually felt relived. that she said that, I guess I was waiting om someone to tell me it was okay to like him.Kira was probably the best person to go to.

"Besides, that kiss was soooo cute!"She squealed like a white girl when they see that Justin Bieber came out with a new song.

We both left for home and as soon as I got home, I started getting ready for my date.

---

Christopher POV

Ryan was waiting for me in my car, he was just leaving us alone for a few minutes.

"Dude, how'd it go?"He asked slouching in the seat.

"She said yes, now pay up."I said holding out my hand. We bet $20 she wouod say yes, but I didn't car3 much for the money, I'm just so damn happy she agreed to go out with me.

"Fine, next girl you go out with I'll learn how to bet on food."He said slapping the money in my hand.

"Whatever, just learn not to be so damn stupid. "He punched me in the arm, but it didn't hurt.

---

Kya POV

Kira helped me find something to wear.I put on peach dress with a white strapless top, peach flats, my hair was in a bun so I decided to wear a peach color bow, and white hoop earrings.I love her clothes.

"Kya you look gorgeous! "Kira said smiling.

"Thanks sis."I hugged her tightly and then my door opened.

"Kya...?"It was mama."Why are you all dressed up?"She asked

"Uh..."I didn't want to tell her I had a date with the boy across the street, but somehow she guessed it.

"Your going on a date with Christopher, aren't you? "She smirked and crossed her arms.

"Well...I...Yes mama..."I Fianlly broke down and said it.

Mama was doing a happy dance, and she's never danced infront of us before.

"Haha! Its about time!I knew it!"She went on and on about how she predicted it happening. I was praying she'd stop or something would shut her up.

I heard a car horn.I jetted out of the room and into his car.

"Woah, that was fast."He said looking at me with a smile.

"Yeah well, if you live in a house with my family, you'd be ready to leave. "I said shutting the door.

The radio was turned down low, but I cpuld hear the music playing.He was listening to Marvin Gaye and Chardonnay, by Kanye West.The smell of his cologne lingered and it wasn't the cheap kind that made you gag either. It was sexy and it topped his outfit off.

He was wearing a white plaid shirt with the sleeves rolled up, black jeans, and white levis.He even had an ear piercing with a diamond earring. Lord, if he ain't fine, I don't know what is.

"So where are you taking me?"I asked as he drove away frojm that crazy place I call home.

"To a restaurant my mom takes our family out to every month. "He said smiling.

"Okay, but if you poison me, I'm never talking to you again."I said with a smile of my own.

"I can't make any promises that you won't find a razor blade in your salad."He joked.

I have a feeling I'm going to have a great time on this date.

---

When we arrived, I was absolutely stunned. This was that fancy upscale restaurant Kira and Mama wanna go to.I was so amazed, thay I didn't even know he already got out. he startled me by opening the door for me.

"You coming?"He asked.

"Uh yeah."I took his hand and he lead me insode the restaurant.

On the way in, I saw a familiar black Lincoln.Jayson's dad owns one and he lets him borrow it. But their are millions of black Lincolns just like that...and lord knows Jayson can't afford a classy place like this, not on that McDonald's salary he got.

It didn't take long to get a table, the restaurants mama and me go to it be so damn crowded and people don't know when to go home. The waitress showed us to our table and we ordered our food.

"Question:Are you rich?"I asked.

He chuckled. "Nah,but the money dad gets from his time in the navy seems like it. "

"Lucky, my dad's the manager of a Walmart. "I rested my head on my hand.

"Doesn't that make you the princess of the whole damn store?"He said laughing slightly.

"Hell no...But I do get discounts on every purchase."I said happily.

"Seriously?Can I go with you the next time you go to Walmart? "He sounded like a little kid.

"Your so stupid."I said under my breath.

"If I were so stupid, then how come I can afford this pricy place. "He was feeling on his pockets.The expression on his face was priceless.

"Uhh, my wallet....be right back..."He said slowly climbing out of the booth and going to his car.

If only he knew that I have it, but watching him panic like that was too funny.

"Oh baby, how could you afford this high ass place?"That voice...It sounded just like Nyjai...but it can't be . I'm just gonna take a quick look.I pretended to drop my fork and turned around real fast just to get a quick look.

It was Nyjai and Jayson! Shit, fuck, damn, motherfucker! Ugh! Of all places they asses had to be here!

I slouched in the booth and sighed.I decided to go to the bathroom and figuee out what I can do to keep myself hidden from Nyjai.

"Oooh, girl I love that dress! My friend's sister got a dress just like that."Nyjai said as I got up.

My heart raced.

"Um,thanks."I changed my voice up a bit and walked faster to the bathroom.

I searched through my, y purse for anything that could disguise me..Nothing.

"Know what? Fuck this. I like who I wanna like!"I shouted.

An elderly woman came from the stalls and starred at me like I killed someone.

I smiled awkwardly at her and she just left.

When I came back, Nyjai and Jayson we re kissing, so they didn't see me . Christopher looked worried.

"Whats wrong with you?"I asked sitting down.

"I can't find my wallet, it has all my stuff inside it."He said stressed like.

I held up the wallet slowly and smiled.

"You...How did you?"He sat on my side of the booth.

"Im just gonna keep an eye on you."He said pulling me on his lap and holding me tight.

I giggled and we enjoyed the rest of our night, luckily without any disruptions from Nyjai and Jayson. He took me to a closed public park and we played around like little children.

---

Christopher is actually pretty sweet.He parked his car at his house and decided to walk me home, even if it was across the street he still did it.

"Did you have fun tonight?"He asked.

"Yeah, it was fun...especially when you fell of the little marry go round."I teased.

"Yeah wel I've never been on one of those before, plus you turned it too fast!"He said with a playful mad look.

"Whatever."I said walking onto my porch.

"See you tomorrow? "He asked holding my hips and pulling me closer.

"Tomorrow..."I closed my eyes and gave him a long, long , long good night kiss.Bythe time we stopped, it was about 11 o'clock and he brought me home at 10:30.

---

When I turned around into the house, I saw the lights go out.I sighed with a xhuckle and opened the door ready to be greeted by mama and Kira.

"Alright, come out you two."I said as I cut on the light in living room.

Mama and Kira were hiding behind the couch, but they came up out their hiding spot when I walked over there.

"Ooh! That was so sweet! Do you know how short you are compared to him, gahh!"Kira blew up.

I stepped back.

"Im sorry Kya I didn't mean to watch, but that was just so adorable. "Mama said hugging me.

"Okay,we can talk about the date tomorrow, I'm tired."I said taking off my shoes.

"Yeah, tired of kissing..."Kira said behind me.

---

Nyjai POV

"Girl, you won't believe who I saw at the restaurant last night. "I said laying down in mt bed.

"Who?"Sharee said, I heard crunching in the background.Girl eatin' potato chips again.

"Our girl Kya, chick thought I ain't see her with a white boy. "

"What we gonna do?"She crunched into the phone.

"First of all, take all that muchin' an crunchin' somewhere else.Second,I'm gonna hook her up with that nigga in 12th grade, Travion."

"Oooh girl he fine and he a dread head!"

"Yeah girl, she gon' learn today."

"Nyjai Ashante Jackson, if yo ass don't get to bed and off that damn phone I know somethin'!"My mama shouted from downstairs.

"Ay, I gotta go, peace girl."

"Now Nyjai! "

"Aight! Damn, ma..."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

732K 10.4K 113
Imagines of our favorite rapper that everybody is obsessed with. For the Black girls! DO NOT POST ON SOCIAL MEDIA OR SHARE MY WORK 18 and mature min...
446K 18.8K 19
*Book 1* Does he know how I feel about him? Does he know that I would do anything for him? Does he know that's he's my definition of perfect? Tyler...
544K 9.6K 12
She's oblivious and he's the guy with the girlfriend who likes her. #67 in young adult romance (4-3-23) #2 in drama (7-12-18) #78 in teens (10-22-18)...
429K 12.4K 39
This story is about....well you'll have to read it to find out. Happy reading!(NOT A FAN-FICTION) If you're not into the lovey-dovey type story then...