His Love For Her ✔

By the_selenophile

Winner of "The Golden Bird Awards" hosted by 'AmbassadorsIN' They say, ❝Someone up there has already decided... More

his love for her
reviews
prologue
1. Nothing But A Wreck
2. A Bollywood Style Meet
3. Drowning In Love And Tears
4. Engagement and Promises
5. Standing Up For Herself
6. Day Dreaming
7. Moments Worth Cherishing
8. The Night Before The Wedding
9. Accepting Her
10. Tying The Knot
11. Compiling With Her Wishes
12. Friend Before Her Husband
13. Ray Of Light
14. Green Eyed Monster
15. Creeping Inside Her Heart
16. Her Sanity, His Home
17. Taking Care Of Her
18. His Precious Diamond
19. Favourite Place
20. Light Of Her Dreams
22. A Night So....
Characters Rant
23. Falling Apart
24. Alpha Male
25. Her World
26. Kiss
27. Secrets | Part One
28. Secrets | Part Two
29. I Love You
30. Two Bodies One Soul
Bonus Chapter : Two Bodies One Soul
31. Revelations
32. His Feelings
Bonus Chapter 2 : His Obsession
33. Family Or Love?
34. Mommy
35. Promise? Promise.
36. Loss
37. You And Me
38. Memories
39. The Truth Unravels
40. Rajeev Kapoor
41. The Silence Before The Storm
42. Friendship Or Betrayal?
43. The Storm
T E A S E R
44. Territorial
45. Paranoid
46. Remarried
47. Akansha Chopra
48. You Are My Happy Ending
49. Ganesh Pujan
50. True Colours
51. Twins
52. Mine
53. Proposal
54. Chase
55. Gone
56. Dead Yet Alive
57. Hope
58. The End
59. New Beginnings
Epilogue
HELP
Afterword
Instagram Account
New Work
SEQUEL
A LOT LIKE LOVE

21. Twist Of Events

19.9K 1.1K 74
By the_selenophile

"Rule one. Respect Her"
_______

21. Twist Of Events

           "GET READY FOR the last round of our competition! Aarav and Bhabhi versus Di and Neil", Rishabh announced and everyone cheered for both the couples.

"But before I start I would like to know who is in Aarav's team and who is in Neil's team. Aarya supporters please come to my left side and Neaan supporters to my right", Rishabh said.

Sujata, Shweta, Manish, Samar, Arpit and Pihu stood towards the left of Rishabh while Forum, Naina, Tanmay, Avni stood towards the right of Rishabh.

"And who are you supporting?", Forum asked.

"Of course, I'm supporting my sweet and beautiful bhabhi", Rishabh said grinning.

"And here I was thinking you all are supporting me", Aarav said making everyone laugh.

"So fold your paper both the couples and may the best win", Rishabh said as he played the song.

Aarav and Neil folded their respective paper and stood on it. The paper had become small because of the fold and only one person could stand on it. The song Raabta started to play.

"Don't squeal because I'm going to pick you up", Aarav said looking at Shreya.

"I won't but please don't drop me", Shreya teased.

"I told you, I won't let any harm come to you", Aarav whispered in her ears as he picked her up in a bridal style and Shreya shivered hearing his husky voice.

Shreya wrapped her arms around Aarav's neck as she stared at him. Both of them were lost in each others eyes forgetting the world around them.

"And the winner is Aarav and Shreya bhabhi!", Rishabh's voice pulled the couple out of their trance.

Shreya buried her head in the crook of Aarav's neck as he chuckled.

"Jiju! How could you lose?", Forum whined.

"Your Di has gained weight now what can I do?", Neil said and earned a smack on his arm.

"Ow woman! What was that for?", Neil groaned.

"That was for calling me fat! And you're sleeping on couch for the entire week", Aanchal said.

"What!! No!! Don't do that to me Aanch, please baby! I love you", Neil pleaded and everyone laughed at the couple.

"Okay guys now since the competition is over its time for some romantic talks", Rishabh announced.

"Romantic talks?", Aanchal asked confused.

"Yes everyone will share their views about love. What is love according to them", Rishabh explained.

"Can you please bring 2-3 mattresses?", Shweta asked the maid.

"Mattress why?", Forum asked confused.

"We all won't fit on the couch thats why", Manish said.

After awhile the maid bought the mattresses and placed it on the floor with some cushions. Everyone made themselves comfortable on the mattresses.

"So let's start with Granny. According to you, what is love?", Aanchal asked excitedly.

"I believe love is something which never dies even after the person you love dies. Love is eternal ", Sujata said.

"What about you, Maa?", Neil asked.

"I believe love gives you strength even when you're weak and alone. Its the only thing for which you're ready to fight against the world. Love is strength", Shweta said looking at Manish with love.

"Your turn Dad", Forum said.

"For me love is the most beautiful feeling. I can't tell much because your mom is everything to me. All I can say is Love is pure", Manish said pecking Shweta's hand making their children look at them with awe.

"Mom, you tell us what is love for you?", Rishabh asked.

"Love is not always between a boy and a girl. Its also between a mother and her child, between all the family members, between friends and etc. For me love is you, Rishi and this entire family. Like bhabhi said love gives you strength, you all are my strength and for me you all are my love. So Love is being together even in difficult times", Neela said smiling.

"Now my turn", Aanchal said.

"According to me love is believing in someone and constantly supporting them, motivating them. Neil, during my C.A. when I had no believe in myself you were the one who believed in me. You were my support system and my motivation. It was your belief that I would clear all my exams in first attempt and I did. So I think Love is believing in your loved one", Aanchal said kissing Neil's cheek.

"Please guys children are here so no kissing business", Forum said scrunching her nose.

"I agree with Aanchal", Neil said smiling.

"Forum, now your turn", Rishabh said.

"Love according to me is craziness. Love helps in bringing the child in your heart come alive. So I guess Love is becoming young again", Forum said.

"Samar, what about you?", Aarav asked for the first time.

Aarav had been listening to everyone's views. He was just eager for Shreya's turn so he could know her view on love.

"Well, love is fighting with your partner but still loving them unconditionally. Its saying sorry even when you're not at fault so you can just see a smile on their face. So Love is unconditional", Samar said.

"Aarav, what is your view on love?", Rishabh asked curiously.

Shreya looked at Aarav and her heart started thumping loudly in her chest.

Do I really want to know his view on love?, She thought to herself.

Aarav took a deep breath and started, "Love is a deep bond of friendship where there's no secrets hidden between two person. Love is touching soul without touching the body. Love is reading the eyes of your partner and knowing exactly what they feel. Love is making their pain yours, its making their happiness yours. Love is every beautiful thing"

"Bro, this is all fairy tale language. I mean does this really happen in real life? And how can you read someone's eyes? It's pure bullshit", Tanmay said and Shreya felt something snap in her.

For some odd reason, she felt furious at her brother in law.

"You can read eyes if you truly love your wife, devar ji!( brother in law ), Shreya mocked at Tanmay.

Tanmay glared at Shreya and was about to ask her what she meant but Shreya continued not giving a damn what the others thought about her. All she could see was red. How dare he criticise my Aarav? Was the only thing in her mind.

"Do you know why we don't want to go on honeymoon because we are enjoying the little things in our new relation which of course you never experienced because you wanted to satiate your thirst of first night. Love is touching soul not the body, asshole. Aarav has touched my soul but not once has he touched my body which is something I'm proud of. During the lunch, you compared your marriage with ours right? Don't you fucking ever do that because Aarav is nothing like you! For him my happiness, my tears, my sadness, my pain, my anger everything matters to him. He feels every single emotion of mine, you know why? Because he loves my soul not my body!", Shreya said and got up from the mattress and walked out of the room.

"You should keep your wife in control, bro", Tanay remarked.

"She's not a wild animal that I need to tame her, Tanmay. She's a woman with ambitions and is independant. She has her own views and opinions. She has the right to speak and why should I control her? She didn't say anything wrong infact she stood up for me. She justified my opinions, she fought for me and that's what mom said. You fight for your loved one's", Aarav said but after a minute he realised what he said.

You fight for your loved ones! Maybe she loves me? Finally we are one step ahead in our relation. But wait! I need to find her she needs me, Aarav thought and got up to search Shreya.

"I'm so proud of both of them", Arpit said.

"What do you mean?", Samar asked.

"Their love is different yet so similar to Manish and Shweta's love. Shreya had the same fire in her eyes when she fought against Tanmay right now and Aarav? He too stood with her and defended her in her absence", Arpit praised.

"Dad? She just mocked at me and you're praising her?", Tanay asked irritated.

"You have no rights to disrespect anyone's views or opinions, Tanmay! And what did you say? Control your wife? This is not how I raised you", Arpit said with distaste.

"But Dad..."

"Enough! You maybe my nephew, Tanmay but Aarav is my son and most importantly Shreya is my daughter. I won't let anyone disrespect her", Manish said furiously.

"Daughter in laws can never be daughters!", Tanmay argued.

"Don't forget you have a daughter yourself! And you need to filter your thoughts bro besides I suggest it will be better if you shut that stupid mouth of yours. One more word against my Bhabhi and I will beat the crap out of you", Rishabh said darkly.

Tanmay got up from the mattress and pulled Avni up with him.

"Leave her here", Aanchal said.

"She's my wife. I will do whatever the hell I want who are you to stop me?", Tanmay said enraged.

"Leave her, Tanmay!", Neil shouted.

Tanmay ignored him and dragged Avni harshly with him upstairs. Forum walked up the staircase and tried to free Avni from his grip.

"Forum! Get away from there!", Samar begged.

He was terrified at the moment. Tanmay was behaving violent and Forum was pregnant. His heart was scared for unknown reasons and he was getting restless.

"I won't! God knows what he will do with her", Forum said as she struggled to pull Avni away from him.

Tanmay was tired of the drama so he pushed Forum away as she lost her balance tumbling down the stairs.

Aarav and Shreya entered the living room hearing all the noise and were horrified as they saw Forum tumbling down the stairs.

"FORUM!!!!"

____________

Sudden twist of events! Life is so freaking unpredictable... I'm sure no one was expecting this.

So how was the chapter? Let me know! Excuse me for grammatical errors. Vote and comment. Keep loving Aarya :) Happy reading!

Love ya
Hugs and Kisses
See you soon
-Rhea

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61K 5K 70
"Aaj mil gayi, dobara mat milana." He mumbled with irritation in his voice looking at her walking away. Her steps halted in her way as she turned to...
227K 18.3K 59
Rudra Malhotra ❤Love? People are lucky to have real love in life. I am just not one of them, I am from the unlucky list of people. Aanya Raichand ...
251K 9K 74
shraddha goel was born with a silver spoon but a humble kind and soft girl. she was married off when she was twenty two to a rich multi millionaire...
21.2K 1.6K 34
||Wattys 2022 Shortlist|| [Wattys Bootcamp Mentorship 2022 - Mentor: @beautlies] Three Amigos. Two soulmates. A tragedy that leaves a trail of broke...