Restaurant Fun - Louis Imagine

By erinjonesuniverse

You're bored at a family dinner, when Louis suddenly appears to save you. WARNING: Mature Content. Explicit s... More

Restaurant Fun - Louis Imagine

2.4K 25 6
By erinjonesuniverse

This dinner really couldn't get any more boring. You're sitting with your family at a restaurant because its your mother's birthday and you're celebrating.

The restaurant is full of people, and the food is taking ages to arrive. You look at your little cousins and start making conversation with them to distract yourself.

"How's school going?" you ask, smiling at them.

"Great!" the younger one says "I actually have a funny story to tell! Do you wanna hear it (y/n)?"

He looks at you with bright eyes. His excitement is contagious and you start laughing.

"Sure"

He tells you about how his teacher fell from the chair last week and there's nothing interesting about this story at all, but you just smile at him, a genuine smile, because he's just so convict and his happiness is way too much, there's no way you're gonna ruin that.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" he asks suddenly.

You're taken by surprise at that, but you can't avoid the smile on your face. You look down, thinking about what to say because you haven't told anyone yet.

"Well..." you lean into him, and whisper "Can you keep a secret?"

He immediately nods enthusiastically. He's so happy that it's almost ridiculous.

"Okay"

You stifle a laugh, trying to look serious and lean closer to him.

"Hey gorgeous"

You almost jump from your chair. You look up and your heart starts beating uncontrollably. He's standing there. Looking at you with a cheeky smile on his face.

You look at your cousin and he's staring at you, a questioning and insinuating look in his eyes. He's pretty amused.

You stand up slowly, blushing furiously.

"What are you doing here?" you talk as low as you can.

"I wanted to see you..." he whispers seductively.

You look around. Your whole family's eyes are on you. This is embarassing.

"Louis"

He takes a step forward, his arm strongly grabbing your waist.

"Meet me outside"

He kisses your cheek and gives you a final look, winking at you before he leaves the restaurant.

You gasp and close your eyes, taking a deep breath.

You look at your family and they're all staring. Your mother doesn't seem very pleased.

"Whos's this guy (y/n)?" your aunt asks, excitedly.

"He's very handsome" your other aunt says, giggling.

Oh no. This is exactly what you wanted to avoid.

"I'll be right back" you quickly mumble, not giving anyone time to respond.

Your mother gives you a look, but you ignore her.

You start walking fast till you reach the door and you open it, before closing it behind you.

As soon as you're out, you feel a pair of strong arms grabbing you, and soft lips sucking on your neck. Your body shivers as he sucks harder, and you whimper.

"Louis"

He turns you around, pulling you against the wall carefully.

"I missed you" he says, slowly bitting on your earlobe, his warm breath giving you goosebumps.

"I'm mad at you" you say, trying to sound tough but failing miserably.

"Is that so?" he asks, amused.

He goes back to your neck, kissing it softly now.

"You can't just show up like t-that. Ugh. Lou"

You wrap your arms around him, pulling him closer. He moves away from your neck slowly, looking you straight in the eyes. They're so blue. Even at night, you can see them sparkle. The way he looks at you, like you're something precious, makes your heart twitch.

"Do you know how much I love you?" you ask, stroking his hair gently.

He blushes a little, looking down for a second before he leans into you, kissing you deeply. It's hard for him to tell you that he loves you, but you know he does. He might be the most outgoing person you've ever known, always smiling, laughing and making people happy, but when it comes to his feelings... it's not that easy. So these are the moments you live for, when he shows you exactly how he feels about you, how important you are to him, by his gestures.

"Let's get out of here" he says, hoarsely.

Your body's temperature is raising and you're trying to control yourself because you have to go back.

"I can't" you say "I can't leave the restaurant"

He smiles at you mischievously.

"I know" he says, grabbing your hand and leading you back inside.

"Louis..."

He leads you in and as you enter the restaurant, seems like it's even fuller than before. There are people waiting to get a table and crowds everywhere. That's when you realize how spacious the restaurant actually is. You can see your family from here, they're sitting in one of the last tables.

"Follow me" he says, letting go of your hand.

You look at him and he's going in the toilets' direction. Oh.

You take a look around to check if there's anyone watching you, and you quickly follow him.

He enters the ladies' bathroom and leaves the door slightly open. You go after him and close it behind you.

"Are you crazy?!" you say "Louis we're not doing anything here, I'm warning you"

He raises an eyebrow, coming closer, never breaking eye contact with you. You start walking backwards till you suddenly hit the wall.

His eyes on you are so intense that your knees are going weak. He's wearing a blue beanie and it makes his eyes stand out so beautifully, you just want to grab him and kiss him and never let him go.

He leans closer to you slowly, till your lips are barely touching. He stays like that for a while, teasing you, and it's driving you crazy because you can feel his breath on you, and the smell of his perfume is hitting your nose and he's got his arms either side of your head, making you feel so small and under control and just. Ugh.

"What was that? You know, what you were saying ten seconds ago" he asks, a playful look on his face.

You roll your eyes at him.

"Shut up and kiss me"

He makes a face like he's thinking about it.

"Well..."

"Louis" you whine.

He smiles at you.

"Okay"

He grabs your waist firmly, connecting your lips in a rough kiss. You kiss for a while till you sense a change in the mood... His hands roam your body, sliding through your shirt and palming your breasts.

"I'm gonna fuck you right here, right now" he whispers hoarsely, his hold firm on your breasts.

You shiver, your whole body suddenly consumed by desire.

"Is that what you want?"

You nod.

"Yeah? Gonna be a good girl for me and let me fuck you in the toilet?"

You gasp. You love it when he talks to you like that, makes you feel so aroused.

"Answer me (y/n)" he demands, roughly.

"Y-yes" you say "Gonna be a good girl for you"

He makes an appreciative sound and starts assaulting your neck, sucking on it hard and then smoothing it with soft open mouthed kisses.

"Louis"

He sucks harder, leaving a bruise there and pokes his tongue out, licking on it soothingly.

"We have to be quick, okay?" he says, his words muffled by your neck.

You nod vigorously, clutching his hair.

He stops what he's doing and takes his shirt off, throwing it on the floor.

He looks at you, his eyes darkening.

"I want you to suck me"

You get on your knees immediately, waiting patiently for him to unfasten his belt.

He shoves his jeans down along with his boxers and takes his cock in his hand, letting out a shuddery breath and closing his eyes as he starts stroking it slowly.

You put your hands in his legs, squeezing a little.

He opens his eyes and looks at you, placing a hand on your head and guiding it gently to his cock.

You open your mouth instantly and let him in.

You start sucking him slow, stroking the parts you can't fit into your mouth. He moans quietly, clutching your hair gently. You pull back slightly and swirl your tongue over the head of his cock.

"Fuck" he curses, his grip in your hair tightening.

You moan, sending vibrations through his cock, and you look at him.

His eyes meet yours and he lifts your head up, pushing you against the wall as he kisses you.

"Get naked" he demands "I wanna fuck you now"

You eagerly obey, taking both your shirt and bra off, followed by your jeans and briefs.

You stand naked in front of him, waiting for instructions. Your body is on fire, just the thought that someone might knock at the door at any moment makes you more aroused than ever.

"Come here"

You come closer to him, curling your arms around his neck. He wraps his arms around your waist immediately and starts kissing you hungrily. He slips his tongue into your mouth as his free hand travels through your body, reaching between your legs.

Your breath hitches as he starts touching you and your head falls to his shoulder. You close your eves, your hands gripping his back.

He kisses your neck, sucking on it lightly.

"Do you like it when I touch you?" he asks hoarsely.

You nod.

"Yeah?" he asks, slipping a finger inside you.

You whimper.

"Louis"

He kisses your cheek.

"Feels good?"

"Y-yeah" you answer, turning your head to the side to kiss him on the lips.

He kisses you back, removing his hand from between your legs. He leads you backwards, pinning you against the wall. You place your legs around his waist instantly, feeling his erection press into you. He grabs your bum, squeezing the smooth skin firmly. You start moving your hips, but he stops you immediately. You whine and break the kiss, looking him in the eyes.

"What do you want?"

"You" you simply answer.

He looks at you smugly.

"What do you want me to do?"

You clutch his hair tightly.

"I want you to fuck me"

"Yeah?"

He starts moving his hips against yours at a slow pace, earning a moan from you. You try to move your hips a bit more but his grip on you is firm.

"Please" you beg.

"You have to stay quiet though baby, think you can do that?" he asks, teasing you.

You nod vigorously, and lean forward, resting your forehead on Louis'. You need him inside you so badly.

"Yes, I can, I promise just... Please"

He finally lets you go and takes a step back, waving his head in the direction of the sink.

"Bent over there"

You do as he says and you wait patiently while he rolls a condom on himself. You feel his hands on your hips and your body tenses, anticipating his intrusion.

"Relax" he says, rubbing your back gently.

You take a deep breath as you feel him enter you. You bite your lip as you take him in. He doesn't give you time to adjust, and starts moving at a slow, stable rhythm.

You moan, the feeling of him stretching you sending chills down your body.

"Louis" you breath, moving your hips a little to meet his thrusts "Harder, fuck me harder"

He lifts a hand and slaps your bum, making you shiver.

"You're so eager (y/n)" he says "That's not very pleasant, is it?"

You gulp.

"N-no"

"It sure isn't" he says, slamming his hips against yours painfully slow.

You whine, desperately wanting more.

"You know (y/n), you're not in control here" he says roughly, suddenly changing his moves and thrusting into you hard and deep, making you cry out "I am"

"I-I know" you mumble "I'm sorry"

"If you want something, you ask for it like a good girl"

"Please"

"Please what?"

"Fuck me harder Louis, please, I need it"

He grips your hips strongly as he starts pounding into you harder and faster than before. Your thighs start trembling at the intense pleasure. You grip the sink to keep you steady.

"Louis" you moan loudly.

"Shh" he says, leaning into you till his lips are brushing your ear "You don't want people to hear, do you?"

You shake your head violently, your cheeks burning as you suddenly remember that you're in a restaurant's toilet.

"Just think about it baby" he whispers in your ear "Your family is standing outside, just behind that tiny door. What would they think if they heard you? Um? What would your mother think?"

You whimper at the thought, closing your eyes.

He moves his hips a little, thrusting at a new angle, hitting the right spot every single time. You bite your arm to stifle a moan.

"I need you to come soon baby" he says "I think I heard someone knocking"

You lift your head from where it was resting, your eyes panicking.

No, he didn't hear anyone knocking. He just wants to see how quickly he can get you worked up.

"Think you can do that?" he asks, kissing your shoulder and thrusting into you harder and deeper.

You nod, dropping your head back, resting it on his shoulder. He wraps his arms around you, reaching your breasts and squeezing lightly, just how you like it. You put your hands on top of his, holding him there.

"Louis" you whimper.

"You close baby?"

You nod, tightening the grip in his hands and squeezing your eyes shut.

He starts kissing your neck and you tilt your head to the side to give him better access.

"You look so good like this (y/n)" he says "You're so beautiful"

You lose your grip in one of his hands, curling your arm around his neck. You're so close, you can feel it building up inside you.

"Look at me" he demands.

You open your eyes immediately, locking them on Louis' blue ones.

"I love you" he says, his free hand moving to cup your face "Come for me sweetheart"

It does it for you. Those words were everything you needed to hear as you feel your orgasm taking over, spreading through your body, your thighs trembling with the force of it.

He follows not long after you, speeding his pace and thrusting one more time before he spills into you, his breathing uneven.

None of you move. Your back is against his chest, leaning into it, his arms are around your waist, holding you firmly.

You grip his arm a little, and close your eyes, letting a tear slip through your eyelashes.

"Baby?" he asks worried, slowly turning you around to face him "Did I do something wrong?"

You shake your head, looking down, smiling through your tears.

"Why are you crying?"

You look him in the eyes.

"What you said earlier... You had never said that to me before" you say, dropping your eyes again.

He frowns a little, till realization hits him.

He takes a step towards you and tilts your chin up.

"I'm sorry, I know I'm not any good at expressing my feelings" he says, his eyes never leaving yours "But I'm trying to change that. You mean a lot to me and... I love you more than anyone in this world"

You feel your eyes watering again at his words.

"I love you too" you say, resting your forehead on his.

"We should go" he says, after a while "Seriously now, I think I heard someone knocking"

"I know" you say "I heard it too"

You both laugh and put your clothes on quickly.

When you get out of the bathroom there's an old ladie standing there, looking at you disapprovingly as she gets in, closing the door behind her.

You look at each other, smirking.

"Well... I guess this is my cue to leave" Louis says, leaning in to kiss you.

"No, wait" you stop him, placing your hand on his chest.

He raises an eyebrow at you.

"I-I want you to meet my family"

He looks at you surprised.

"Are you sure? Your mother doesn't seem very into me (y/n)..."

"I don't care"

You reach out for his hand, and you walk him to the table where your family is. They all look at you expectantly, your cousins smiling like they know exactly what you've been doing all this time. You blush a little and you clear your voice.

"I didn't have time to introduce you earlier, but" you pause, looking at everyone before proceeding "This is Louis-" you look at him and he smiles at you reassuringly "-my boyfriend"

Your mother looks at you displeased but the majority of your family seems to be happy for you, so you smile as you go back to your seat, adding another chair for Louis.

You have dinner together, your cousins making conversation with Louis and asking questions about his tattoos. As you finish eating, you go outside with Louis, to get some fresh air.

You look at him as you open the door, feeling the wind in your skin and you smile overjoyed. He pulls you to him, wrapping his arms strongly around your waist and snuggling his head on the crook of your neck.

"I love you" he says, and he repeats it over again till it's inked in your skin.

He takes your face in his hands, his thumbs caressing your cheeks lovingly.

"I love you" he repeats "Have I said that already?"

You giggle, your eyes shining up at him.

He pulls your hair gently back and leans into you, kissing you deeply.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 50 7
โ i don't believe in ordinary love anymore โž [ john taylor x oc ] started: 3/24/21 finished: side note: SECOND BOOK IN THE SERIES. PLEASE READ THE F...
1.1M 36.2K 62
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1M 40.5K 93
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
900K 20.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.