Trying To Survive The Maraude...

By TurnTech_GodHead

This is an old story please keep in mind that my writing style has changed over the years. Cover made by @The... More

Chapter I
Chapter II
Chapter III
Chapter IV
Chapter V
Chapter VI
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII
Chapter IX
Chapter X
Chapter XI
Chapter XII
Chapter XIII
Chapter XIV
Chapter XV
Chapter XVI
Chapter XVIII
Chapter XIX
Chapter XX
Chapter XXI
Chapter XXII
Chapter XXIII
Chapter XXIV
Chapter XXV
Chapter XXVI
Chapter XXVII
Chapter XXVIII
Chapter XXIX
Chapter XXX
Chapter XXXI
NEW BOOK
SEQUEL

Chapter XVII

7.2K 243 36
By TurnTech_GodHead

dedication goes to Sarahdb11 because shit just got real.

In Divination I decided to do things differently than usual and I sat next to a Gryffindor girl with blonde hair who was staring at Remus’ back. I recognized her as Sarah.  ‘Hi.’ She said dreamily.

‘Hi.’ I answered back. I saw she was writing in some kind of notebook. ‘What’re ya writin bro?’ I said going all ghetto on her. Her cheeks blushed scarlet and I looked at the sheet. I saw Remus’ name on the paper surrounded by little hearts and I laughed. Hehe, she likes Moony. What can we do to make this awkward. ‘Soooo, you like Remus huh?’ I asked. Her cheeks went even redder.

‘He’s nice.’ She said.

‘You looooove him?’ I teased just to be annoying. ‘You want to kissssss him?’ I suddenly remembered seeing her with Snape before. They were friends. ‘Or do looooove Snapy? Do you want to kisssss him?’ Ew, who would want to kiss that greasy soon to be death-eater? Blows my mind. BOEM. That was the sound of my mind blowing up. Anyway Sarah was now angrily glaring at me because she can’t handle my awesomeness. Sucks for her.

‘So you don’t love Remy?’ I asked pouting. ‘He will be very sad to hear that.’

‘Really?’ she asked.

‘I have no idea, my friend.’

‘Well, you’re friends with him right? Did he ever like, you know, talk about me?’ she asked quietly.

I faked thinking. ‘Well there was time when he- oh no that was about, yeah no. Uh what about- no that was uh no never mind. I don’t really remember. Maybe to the boys though.’ I smiled cheekily. ‘So do you want me to tell him that you like him?’ I asked.

‘NO!’ She yelled out.

‘I think that’d do good. EY REMU-‘ She stopped me by pushing me of the chair. ‘OKAY!’ I yelled at her. ‘Now you’ve made your way to my famous revenge list and do you know what that means? I’m going to take revenge.’ And before she could stop me I sprinted towards Remus and Sirius and let myself fall down on Sirius, still facing Remus. ‘Hey Remus.’ I smiled. ‘and Sirius.’ I added while patting his head absentmindedly. He glared at me and shook his head. I glanced at Sarah who was running up to me so I quickly said. ‘Sarah likes you!’ Just as Sarah was about to attack me, our divination teacher walked in. She was the only professor at school that called us by our first names. She’s quite awesome and she sucks. She’s always like BROOOOAAAADEN YOUR MIIIIIIINDS but she always fails to predict stuff and she tells everyone that they’re gonna die. So she’s awesome.

‘Sarah.’ She said dreamily. ‘Stop trying to kill Faith. Faith get off Sirius. I want to start with my lesson without you fooling around.’ I jumped up and walked back to the chair were I had been seated earlier and Sarah joined me.

‘I hate you.’ She told me and I blew her a hand kiss. ‘It’s not funny.’

‘Hell yeah it is.’ She cracked a smile.

‘Okay it kind of is.’ Guess she’s okay. She's weird though. Very weird and that's coming from me! Yay I made another friend, mummy would be so proud. Or she’d tell me to clean up my room… Yeah, probably the last.

---- 

Later that day we sat in the common room. I had just finished my homework and was now watching Sirius copy Remus’. ‘You’re not going to learn anything from it.’ I sang.

‘I go on intuition and my intuition never fails.’ He answered before putting his quill down. Then James walked in, he didn’t look very happy.

‘What happened Prongs?’ Sirius asked him.

‘Bloody Filch and his cat from hell happened.’ He said angrily before joining Remus on the sofa.

‘Care to explain?’ I asked as I rolled my eyes.

‘I went to the kitchens.’ He growled. Okay not literally growled but you know, a grr kind of tone to his voice. I’m not making sense again am I? ‘Forgot to put the cloak on. Ran straight into that thing he calls a cat! Took Filch only two seconds to arrive himself. Have detention every Saturday evening for a month for being out after hours.’

That made me think. He wouldn’t have been caught if he’d known where Mrs Norris and Filch were. We could…- no that’s crazy. Or is it? ‘Guys.’ I said softly while glancing around the common room to see if no one was eavesdropping. ‘I have an idea.’ In a whisper I told them what was on my mind.

‘The Marauder’s map?’ Asked Remus softly but he was overruled by James who said, ‘That’s a great idea Sparkle!’ I smiled. ‘Who would’ve thought that you were smart.’ My smile turned into an angry glare so he quickly apologized.

I turned to Remus. ‘Moony, you’re smart. Have you ever read anything about these sort of things?’ He thought about it for a second before shaking his head. I sighed before a mischievous smile appeared on my lips. ‘The restricted section.’

Peter looked at me with wide eyes, Remus seemed to be deep in thought but Sirius snorted and James said. ‘Yeah and how are you planning to take a book from the restricted section? Pinch suspects anyone who comes closer than 5 feet.’

I rolled my eyes. ‘And you call yourself “Mischief makers”? You are pathetic.’ I laughed and got up. They looked up at me questioningly. ‘Well someone has to do it.’ I said slightly annoyed. ‘Remus come with me. James get your cloak.’ He got up slowly. ‘And hurry up a bit, will you!’

A few minutes later I was in the restricted section with Remus, who was scanning the titles of the books. One large, black book caught my attention. I took it out of the shelf and just as I was about to open it, Remus took it from me. ‘Do not open that one!’ He told me.

‘Why nooooot?’ I whined like a two year old. I’m so mature, it’s killing me.

‘Because the second you do it’s going to scream the whole castle awake.’ He said as he put it back on the shelf. I pouted. Meanie. Hehe, Moony is a Meanie. Once again my level of maturity is killing me. Merlin’s beard! I used a difficult word! I deserve a cookie! I told Remus this but he hushed me. So I pouted again. Then he got another book of the shelf and pushed it in my hands before taking the book next to it in his own.

‘Let’s leave.’ He said.

--------------   

That evening I entered the dormitory really tired. To my surprise the girls were still awake, and they didn’t look happy. I had no idea what was going on so I just decided to act like I hadn’t seen the way they looked at me.

‘I’m so tired!’ I told them. No reaction. I yawned. ‘Well, I’m going straight to bed.’

‘Not. So. Fast.’ Lily said really annoyed. I still had no clue why she was angry.

‘What’s wrong Lil? Spit it out.’

‘You hang out with them all the time! It’s like we don’t even exist anymore!’ Okay that was unexpected.

I didn’t know what to say so I just stared at her with huge eyes and my mouth slightly open. ‘w-w-what?’ I then stuttered. My brows furrowed. ‘You hang out with Snape all the time and you don’t hear me say a thing. What do you have against them?’

‘they’re bullies Faith!’ She exclaimed. ‘They just walk around like they own the school, hexing everyone they meet along the way! They’re rude, obnoxious, and mean! And you’re turning into one of them.’

Alice and Molly looked at us with big round eyes, like they couldn’t believe she said that. I on the other hand didn’t move a muscle and just stared at her without any emotion on my face. She must’ve realized what she had said because her eyes grew wide and she took a step forward. ‘Oh Faith! I’m so sorry! I shouldn’t have said that.’

I shook my head calmly. ‘No you shouldn’t have. Now excuse me, I’ll  be sleeping downstairs tonight.’ I stepped past her and grabbed my pillow and blankets.

 ‘I’m so sorry.’ She said again. ‘Please.’ She whispered. ‘I didn’t mean it. You know I didn’t.’ I dropped my stuff back on the bed. She was right I knew she didn’t mean it.

‘Fine.’ I said. ‘But we’re going to talk it out right now, okay?’

‘Okay.’

We all sat down and talked for a few hours. Before we knew it, everything was ok again. It felt good to have a chat with the girls again, but I knew that the next few days were going to be about the map. The Marauder’s Map.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 134 44
~CANCELLED~ - There will be no more chapters to this story. Read last chapter for info. - MARAUDERS FULL 7 YEARS AT HOGWARTS - Life at Hogwarts isn't...
358K 4K 81
Preferences based off of the Marauders Era from Harry Potter. A/N: I don't own any of the gifs, photos, songs or face-claims I used in my fanfic. A...
1.1M 68.1K 99
James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, and Peter Pettigrew have made it through their First Year at Hogwarts - but it's never a dull moment in the...
12.1K 511 26
After taking a months trip to a holiday home near London to celebrate their graduation Sirius Black and James Potter find themselves unaware that the...