High School DXD: Chaos ( X Ma...

By rg808guy

Note: This is a (Girls from Highschool DxD x Reader) book/story. Description/small summery of the story. You... More

The Start of a New Life
Your Saddened Past
Father of the Chaos Chess Piece
Update 1 Read Please
House of the True Chaos Dragon
Activation Within Chaos
Day of Explanation and A New Devils Servant
Battle for the Girls
Deadly Sports and Familiars
The Engagement
Update 2 (Please read)
Training for Battle
Crashing the Party
Update 3 (Please Read)
Confession
Special Chapter #1
Kiba's Revenge
Reunion With a Old Friend
The fight with two Excalibur wielders and Food!
Kokabiel
The White One
Pool Time and Discharged
Update 4 (Please Read)
Car Shopping and The Devil King
Open House
The Other Bishop
Update 5 (Please Read)
An Upgrade
Video Game Tournament
The Leaders Summit
The True Chaos Dragon Vs. The Vanishing Dragon
A Picnic
Hot and Sexy
Fun and Games
Neko At The Beach
Going to Hell
Heated Moments
Hells Training Camp
Gathering of Young Devils
Reunion
Update 6 (Please Read)
Fighting a God
Train Ride Home
Opposite Side of Akeno
Calm before the Storm
Beelzebub
Astoroth
Dragon of Sacrifice
Untold
Mother
Day of the Festival
Night Time Date
Black and White
Fire of a Phenex
Important Meeting
To Kyoto
Thousand Gates
Update 7 "Question"
Yokai of Kyoto
The Hero Faction
Nijō Castle
Saving Princess Yasaka
New Addition
Conference
Before the Game
Game of Kings
Beach Getaway
A Wanted Valkerye
Fallen Angel
Sitri Sisters

To Protect = To Sacrifice

9.5K 130 50
By rg808guy

Hello it's me. This chapters writing might be a little off sorry not typing on the normal phone then I use normally. Now the rating game between Rias Gremory and Rieser Phoenix is about to commence. So hold on to your asses and get ready for some action.

~~~~~

POV:3rd

Part 1.

It's 11 o'clock and everyone is waiting in the club room for the rating game to start. Everyone one was wearing their school uniform as their battle gear. Lily would not be able participate since she doesn't have a chess piece so it will be You, Rias, Akeno, Koneko, Kiba, Asia, and Issei fighting in battle. Then you broke the ice and asked Rias.

"Are familiars allowed in today's rating game?"

"Yes actually and it will help us a lot" she says looking at you with her reading glasses on.

"That will work perfectly for me, Mo'o I summon you" After you summoned Mo'o he was in his carry mode on your shoulder.

"Why will that be perfect for you (Y/n)" Kiba asked as he looked away from the book and at you.

"It's because Mo'o is a shape shifter. When we were at the training sight he saw many animals and studied them to the best that he could and he can speak but now very fluently"

"The lizard can now speak" Issei said freaked out a little.

"Mo'o who are you" you asked Mo'o whose still on your shoulder.

"I am...Mo'o the lizard...I'm a familiar and my master is...(Y/n) (L/n)..nice to finally speak to you all" Mo'o spoke in a voice that was hi pitched since he was a small lizard at the moment.

"Ohh my, Mo'o actually spoke what a smart lizard you made him out to be (Y/n)" Akeno said while leaning up and siting up straight. She then pet Mo'o with her index finger of her right hand.

Koneko then said after she finished chewing the food in her mouth.

"So how exactly is he suppose to help us"

"As I said he studied he animals at the training sight and even us. So he can now shape shift in to many different animals and even any of us"

"Creepy but might help a lot" she replied and continued to eat.

After a while Issei noticed something different that you were wearing that wasn't uniform.

"Hey (Y/n) why are you wearing metal cleats and not regular shoes"

"It's so I can stand ground when I use my Dragon Pulse and my special move I developed"

"What's your new special move because I got a new special move too, and it's awesome"

"It's a secret till I use it Issei, and let's just say it's very powerful. And even more powerful if emotions become involved"

"Ok if you say so" Issei said then continued to comfort Asia since she was scared.

After that you just sat quietly and waited for the time to pass. Now it was about 11:45 and you looked at Lily and she had a concerned face as she was looking at you. You knew what you were going to do in the game would concern everyone that's why you told no one. The only one who knows is Rex.

{Flash back}

You were in your room talking to Rex about your plan. It was earlier that night.

[Partner you know you can die from this]

"I know Rex, I know the repercussions of what this move can do"

[And your still willing to do this for them even if you don't make it out alive]

"I'm a person who will protect anyone as long as I'm on good terms with them or I care deeply for them even if it means the death of me"

[Partner, I will go along with this plan, but it would be better if--- never mind I know you thought it through already so I'm with you]

"Thanks Rex, I hope I'll be able to talk to you after the game"

[Me as well]

{Flash back ended}

Now it was 5 minutes till midnight. The club room doors opened and you saw Sona and Tsubaki from the student council. Everyone greeted them and Soma then started talking to Rias.

"Sona, Tsubaki why are you here?" Rias asked

"Me and Tsubaki will be broadcasting and commentating on the match as it's broadcasted"

"Ohh ok well thanks for coming here"

"If I had to bet you will kick their asses 7 ways from Sunday" Sona said as she and Tsubaki left the room.

Then after they left the room a white teleportation circle appeared on the floor and Grafia appeared.

"Well my lady are you and your peerage ready for battle" Grafia asked and made a teleportation circle for all of you to go to the Battle grounds.

Everyone got in to the circle except Lily. You then said to Lily.

"Lily I'll be fine don't worry just stay with Grafia and go to the broadcasting booth with her ok" you lied and knew you won't be fine in the end of this.

Lily simply nodded and stood next to Grafia. Grafia got the teleportation ready and teleported everyone in he circle to the battle ground.

Part 2.

After the teleportation you and the others were still in the club room but Grafia and Lily were not in the room. Then you heard a familiar voice loud enough for everyone on the battle field to hear.

[Hello I am Grafia, Queen of Sirzichs Lucifer and I will be the Refry for today's rating game]

[The battle ground for today is Kuoh academy. Lord Risers base is the New school building. Lady Rias base is the Old school building. If a pawn gets to the enemy's base they can be promoted. Now the match will begin]

As Grafia ended her message and the Rating game began Issei and Asia were freaking out because the sky.

"Where are we?" Issei asked

"We are in a alternate space specifically used for rating games. That means we can do some serious damage, we can even burn this entire place to the ground" Akeno said while behind him.

"But everything looks exactly the same how is it not the actual school"

"The power of devils Issei" you say to him.

Rias then starts making orders.

"Akeno, Kiba, and Koneko go set some traps in the forest"

"Yes ma'am " they said in unison and left the room

She then looked at Issei and she sat down on one of the couches.

"Issei come here and put your head in my lap"

"Yes ma'am"
Issei put his head in here lap and had a lewd face on. Asia was pouting a little at the sight but stayed calm. Rias did a little spell and sat Issei back up.

"What did you do Rias"Issei asked.

"I had to lock 3 of the 4 pawn pieces because if you had he power of all 4 right out of the gate you would of died, and right now I unlocked one of the pieces. So now you have 2 unlocked now"

"Ok makes sense"

Rias than got up and walked back to her desk and pulled a map out of it. As she did Akeno, Koneoko, and Kiba walked in.

"Now every one it's time to plan our attack any one got suggestions" Rias asked everyone.

"We should go through here and have the element of surprise" Issei suggested

"That will be to obvious, so the only thing I can think of is if we went through the track and field area" you stated.

"Maybe we should take he gym first it is in the middle of the school and will be the central point of the battle field" Kiba then suggested.

"Ok so Koneko and Issei you two will head to the gym and Akeno you lay the smack down on them when they finish"

"Yes ma'am" they said then left the room

"Kiba take the forest and see if any of them try to get in through there"

"Yes ma'am" Kiba then left the room

"Now (Y/n) I know you got a plan, I can see it in your eyes, so go do it and don't let me down"

"Yes ma'am"

"Asia will stay with me ok now go do what your going to do"

You nod and leave the room. As you left he old school building you heard a big explosion and saw Akeno in her S&M mode. Then you heard Grafia.

[Lord Risers's Rook and 3 pawns Retired]

Then after that you heard a small explosion and then heard Grafia again.

[Lady Rias's Rook retired]

Damn they got Koneko you thought to your self. The. You saw Akeno and Risers Queen fighting.
You then ran to get to where Koneko and Issei were.

When you got there you saw Issei behind a building with Kiba next to him. So you ran up to him and asked what happened.

"Their queen took out Koneko after we blew up the gym. Then Akeno saved me and started fighting their queen"

"Ok we need to get to the New school building now" you said then the three of you headed towards the new school building.

Part 3.

When you got to the track and field area you saw a girl with a sword. You guessed she was a knight. Kiba then went fowerd.

"I got this now continue going" Kiba said as he walked towards the girl.

You and Issei then saw Rias and Asia on the roof of the new school building fighting Riser. You then told Issei.

"Issei go help Rias I got the rest of the peerage ok"

"OK, be careful (Y/n)" he then ran towards the new school building.

You then summoned Mo'o and gave him an order.

"Mo'o go scout out the area and find the rest of the peerage"

He nods in carry mode the shape shifts in to a hawk and starts flying around. He then lands on your solder and says.

"Their all behind..the equitment building and in the forest"

You then nod and unsummon him.
You started to hear the clashing of metal seeing Kiba and the Knight fighting. Then you say.

"OK girls I know where you are now come out here. Your behind the equitment building and in the forest"

After you say that all of the girls come out and make and semi circle in front of you. The the girl with the drills starts to speak.

"Huhhh when I finally find a cute boy he's all about swords just like our knight Carlamine who he is fighting, but your cute too"

"I'm flattered but I gotta do what a man's gotta do right now and defeat all of you so now, Chaos Gauntlets"

[Ampify]

After that the girl just smerked and said.

"Ohh your the boy with the chaos gauntlets, I'm now more intrested in you"

After she said that you noticed Akeno falling out of the sky and vanished in a bright light, then hearing Grafia again.

[Lady Rias's Queen retired]

Anger then started to grow inside you then the clashing of metal stopped. You looked and saw that Kiba defeated Carlamine. She had a sword in her stomach. Then you saw a small circle go around Kiba's feet and then then a explosion happened where he was standing. He then vanished in to the bright light with Carlamine. You saw their Queen in the sky and she grind then flew to Risers side. Grafia spoke again.

[Lord Risers's Knight retired, Lady Rias's Knight retired

You were now pissed. And knew what you were going to do now. Your new special move. But before that you created a communications circle to Issei and said.

"I'm about to do my special move so make sure we win this ok"

<<wait why>>

"Because so over and out"

<<Hold on---->>

You closed the communication circle and started to talking to the girls who were now fully surrounding you. So you then activated your swords and they swung counter clock wise 270 degrees and pointed to the ground. You then stabed them in to the ground and detached them from the guntlets then grabing hold of the handles of the swords tightly.

You then finally noticed who the girl with the blond hair was now, It was Risers sister Ravel Phenex You then began to speak in a calm but angered tone.

"You are Ravel Phenex correct"

"So what if I am it won't matter the 9 of us girls will take you out" Ravel snickered.

"Not if I take you with me"

"What does that mean" she questioned you.

you didn't reply to her directly and said" do you know what it is to sacrafice your self"

"Why do you ask" one of the girls said who had a mask that covered half of her face. She looked like some steam punk girl to you.

"It's because I'm someone who will protect the people I care about with my life. I will even Protect the people I'm on good terms with that I barely know. Including you Ravel Phenex " she started to blush a little then you continued " but right now I can't do that. But as I said I would protect every girl standing around me right now including Ravel Phoenix reason be I'm not on bad terms with you girls, your just taking orders, but I'm on bad terms with your brother Ravel. Riser Phenex"

"So you would protect me even thought you barely know me and is against you right now, Like a hero" Ravel said while trying to hide her blushing face.

"Yes, but right now we both have orders to take eachother out" you say. Then an aura grew around you and some aura went in to the swords spinning the fan wheels in the swords making the swords hum. You then say. In a very pissed of tone at the point that you were yelling.

"But right now I'm really pissed and you girls need to be defeated so no time for playing around with you girls, so maybe after the rating game" as you said that you put your self in a comfortable standing position with your cleats dug in to the ground and you gripped the sword handles.

Then you did your new special move.

"So goodbye girls till next time" you then yelled at the top of your lungs with anger.

"SHOCKWAVE!!!!!!!!"

The swords than released the energy stored in them.

(Think of the sound of Gravity spikes when you charge up the energy and release it when using them)

*BOOOOOOMMMMM*

Part 4.

POV:Rias

Me, Asia and Issei were in the top of the new school building. Issei was in bad shape after protecting Asia from some explosions from Risers Queen. And I was in a bad shape as well with almost no stamina and demonic energy left in me. All three of our clothes were torn all over.

Then as Issei started to fight Riser head on I heard yelling and looked towards the yelling and say (Y/n) surrounded by the rest of Risers perrage. He was enveloped in a green aura filled with anger then he yelled with pure anger in his voice.

"SHOCKWAVE!!!!!!!!"

Then a sound of and explosion

*BOOOOOOMMMMM*

But there was no explosion from him but what looked like a Shockwave from a explosion that blew all 9 of the girls in to the ground, building, or in to trees. They all vanished in to light shortly after that including Ravel Phenex Then I looked at (Y/n) who was on the ground in the middle of a small crater. His sacred gear deactivated it's self and he was motion less but still conscious then I hear a voice in my ear and it aounds like (Y/n)'s.

"Sorry Rias, I know you won't frogive me but it was my way of protecting you, with sacraficing my self"

Then silence. I then saw that he was enveloped in a light as well. Then I heard Grafia.

[Lord Risers's Rook, Knight, 2 Bishops, and 5 Pawns retired, Lady Rias's pawn Retired]

"(Y/n) you sacrificed your self to give us a major advantage. So I do forgive you. But me and Issei are at our limits"I thought to my self.

I looked at Issei he was being beaten down time and time again. He kept getting back up and being knocked down then Riser got fed up and was about to punch Issei with a fist covered in fire. I already had my favorite servant probably almost die in front of me and now Issei might actually die in front of me.Sorry (Y/n) for what I'm about to do.

"I resign, I resign" I cried as I fell to my knees and cried.

[Resign accepted, Winner of the rating game is Lord Riser]

I looked at him he had a grin on his face and next to him was Issei laying down motionless. Then I thought to my

"(Y/n) I forgive you for sacrificing your self for me, but will you forgive me for allowing your sacrifice go to waste. I'm sorry I don't deserve to be protected by you"

~~~~~
Hello it's now he end of the chapter. You almost killed your self to help Rias with an advantage but resigns to not have Issei die after seeing you almost die. Good f*cking job.

The next chapter will end this story arc. And the next story arc will start a chapter or two after the next chapter.

I want you guys to vote for a new story you guys want me to do.

A. Mikasa x male reader

Or

B. Infinite Stratos x male reader

Or for the hell of it

C. Both

You guys comment on the option you choose. Just need some help on some decision making.

Ok talk to you guys later goodbye.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 78 5
What if Issei never lived in kouh but lived in Kyoto instead? What if he wasn't even human But a Yokai Human hybrid? How would the Story unfold for E...
559K 9K 74
Y/N L/N, a kid with a troubled past, attends Kuoh Academy, formerly an all girls school that recently allowed boys to attend. His classmates call him...
165K 2.2K 37
Lets just say that you are a son of Satan that also possess the blue flames and is also a demon king along with Astaroth, Amaimon and Samael/Mephisto...