Gone || Haechan [C]

By kookphoria-

" i never knew a strong girl like her would just leave me like that " NCT DREAM #2 🌙 More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven ( End )
Author's Note

Chapter Four

2.7K 138 30
By kookphoria-

Ae Ri's POV

Days had passed. " Day 20 " I mumbled under my blanket. I quickly go to the bathroom, and I'm grateful that mum helped to iron my clothes. It only took 5 minutes until I went out and wear my uniform.

It's 7.32 AM. School starts 8.10 AM. But I promised Haechan that both of us will stay at the playground until school starts.

Actually, mum doesn't really allow me to have a boyfriend but since Haechan's a good boy, mum really liked him. Same goes to dad. When both of my parents went to vacation, yes without me :( , Haechan will spend the days at my house, or sometimes i will be the one who went to his house. I really tried my best to treat Haechan like a king. I brought him sweaters, because he likes sweaters a lot.

He brought me phone cases, kpop thingy, food and other things. I always saved money for Haechan. That's how precious Haechan is in my life. I will always treat him better. I'm glad Haechan and I never fight each other before. Even though Haechan are rebel sometimes, I always tried my best to understand him. I never told him if I was mad or sad.

There is no use of telling my depression, no one will respond and help me. It can't be helped anymore.

I should stop now because it's been 5 minutes since I zoned out. Don't wanna be late for a short date! I grabbed my bag, my bottle, my phone and skipped to the living room. " Ayy why so happy darling? " Mum asked as I was grinning happily.

" I'm going for a short date mum! " I exclaimed, making mum and me fangirled together. That's why I love my mum. " Make sure to eat my daughter! And if something weird happens just call me! " I nodded, and went straight to the playground. I sat on one of the swings, waiting for Haechan. But suddenly I felt a pain on my chest again and I'm grateful the pain didn't last longer.

" Hey cutie! It's 7.50 AM and we have a lot of time to date! By the way, have you eaten breakfast? " I shook my head and suddenly my stomach growled. " I guess the stomach is hungry ~ Here, I bought some cheese waffles. Mum made it and it's absolutely delicious! "

My eyes sparkled at the sight of pretty waffles. I thanked Haechan and gave him a small peck on the cheek before eating it. We walked to school, hand in hand. I'll miss this too.

-

There's Haechan, waiting for me as always. I never knew why his classes ended earlier then mine. But it's great to stare at him from the class. I quickly stuffed my books and my pencil case inside my bag before running towards Haechan. He intertwined our pinkies together as we walk to our home.

I felt my head is hurting, and I stopped in my tracks, causing Haechan to  stop as well. " You're okay cutie? " Haechan asked in a worried tone. I nodded as I hold the pain on my head. Just a few more steps and you'll reach home. I keep saying that in my head, while laughing at Haechan's jokes.

" Jaemin wanted to throw some paper to his crush but he threw it on a gay instead. And badly, Jaemin wrote ' I love you ' in that paper. That gay misunderstood him and went to flirt him even though Jaemin said he threw it to the wrong person. " OMG THAT SHOOK ME UP.

I laughed loudly, making Haechan smile and laugh too. I'll miss this laugh. This moment. This kind of jokes. I wish I can hear your jokes even though I'm on the clouds.

We kept laughing at that joke, I didn't realize we arrived at my house, and we bid goodbyes. I gave Haechan a tight hug, and he hugged me back. A tear almost escaped my eye but I managed to hold it back. I'm sorry Haechan. I love you.

Yeongwonhi.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.7K 3.9K 70
Well, this is my first attempt of trying short stories. It is the collection of love stories.
22.2K 608 17
After You-Know-Who came back, Alicia's Metamorphagus powers are always in tact. Her skin looks white as snow and her hair looks darker than usual. So...
2.5K 85 11
Alice Ravenblood is a vampire Guardian sent to protect Harry Potter. She goes to Hogwarts to protect him and grows to dislike a certain greasy haired...