A New Beginning (KarmaXNagisa...

By Howtobeafangirl101

A certain boy moves down to the end class and becomes friends with Nagisa. After finding out Nagisa is a boy... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Apology

Chapter 4

7.1K 210 244
By Howtobeafangirl101

I can't believe I've actually made a chapter four. Enjoy.

Asano's POV
I was getting along terribly with the rest of class E. Not one person said anything to me although when they started running away they realised that I didn't know where we were going and slowed down, even though I was still at the back of the group and they made no movement to talk to me or acknowledge me in any way.

What made it more awkward was that we had already gotten changed and were walking in our swimsuits. This meant that while the rest seemed to miraculously dodge all the branches, I accumulated a large number of small scratches and one large one.

It shocked me the thin line of blood that crossed my chest and the students reaction or lack of. If this was the A class I'd have people lining up to help me eager to reassure me that whilst they knew I was fully capable they didn't want anything to happen to me, their beloved leader

One look at the chatting classmates before me and I knew that that wasn't going to happen here.

It was kind of refreshing knowing that I didn't have to keep up my effortlessly cool and collected demeanour. I enjoyed not being surrounded by an adoring audience.

Nonetheless I sort of wished that Nagisa could be here. Nagisa treated me like I was more than the chairman's son or Ace of the A class. I liked that. Even though I know that it was stupid and naïve to trust someone I'd just met I couldn't help it.

There was something about Nagisa that I was curious about though. Was Nagisa a boy or a girl?

I mean Nagisa looked like a girl especially with that long hair but wore a boys uniform. It really confused me but if Nagisa wanted to befriend me regardless of my parent or my regretful past then I certainly wasn't going to let Nagisa's gender prevent me from trying as hard as I could to remains friends.

"Hello I'm Ritsu" I cheerful voice called. I frantically looked around wondering who would want to be talking to me. "I'm in your phone" the voice called.

I took my phone out and saw a purple haired girl waving at me from the screen "oh your the fixed artillery assassin thing,right?" I asked hoping the computer wouldn't be offended about how badly I had butchered its, her name.

"Your correct Asano I help the class with any assassinations or any questions they have" she informed keeping the bright smile on her face.

"I do have one question, what's Nagisa Shiota's gender?" I asked the girl.

"It appears that that's a touchy subject for Nagisa, this may surprise you but Nagisa is a-"

"This is amazing" I exclaimed cutting Ritsu off, amazed at the pool in front of me. It was hard to believe that the monster who'd destroyed 70% of the moon and would destroy the earth, built a pool to help some students.

Forgetting all about Ritsu I placed my phone on the ground and tentatively sat on the edge of the pool my feet swishing the water as other students cannon balled in.

I leaned back on my hands taking in the view before me.

"Ok Nagisa speed up a bit and you'll be able to make it" A familiar masculine voice shouted encouragingly. I swivelled my head around to see Karasuma standing with his hands clasped in front of him as a blue blur ran straight for him.

I sat up straight wondering what was going to happen my eyes were trained on the two figures but I heard a collective of voices behind me.

"Go on Nagi"

"You can do this Nagisa"

"Will he be able to make it this time"

I gripped the side of the pool tightly as I had a vague idea of what was about to happen and I didn't think it would end well for the frail Nagisa.

Nagisa reached Karasuma and leaped boosting himself up higher using Karasuma's outstretched hands. My breath got caught in my throat as Nagisa flew through the air somersaulting in mid-air before ending in a pencil jump into the water.

It was a long moment before Nagisa resurfaced amidst the crowd of students patting his head and congratulating him. He simply smiled bashfully thanking them. He caught a glimpse of me sitting by the edge and swam over to me cutting through the water like butter. Nagisa never seemed to cease amazing me.

Nagisa clambered up onto the edge next to me.

Ok Nagisa was a boy definitely a boy, it wasn't possible for a girl to be that flat chested or wear that kind of a swimsuit and not that I was looking but there was a bulge and... Nevertheless it didn't exactly surprise me but I admit there was a strange feeling that I couldn't really figure out.

"What was that" I managed to choke out.

He laughed shyly "It's this punishment for whoever is last into the pool, they have to jump from Karasuma-sensei's hands into the pool from a certain distance. Sometimes people don't exactly make it but Koro-sensei is usually there to catch them" he explained.

I shook my head in disbelief before I saw Nagisa's jovial smile fade into a frown "what happened?" He asked softly tracing his finger gently along the scratch on my chest.

Tingles were sent all around body across my skin a sharp intake of breath and I felt my face heat up. I bit my lip sharply before answering "just some branches on the way here"

He nodded in understanding and removed his finger as if he was just realising what he was doing. I felt like there was something absent and I instantly felt colder. I shook my head and slipped into the pool dragging Nagisa with me eager to forget that weird feeling.

We both resurfaced spluttering water everywhere. "What the hell, was that" Nagisa yelled causing everybody to turn towards us.

"Wow you got Nagisa to swear you must have done something really bad" a girls voice sounded in my ear, the voice of Nakamura if I wasn't mistaken.

"Are you alright?" I asked Nagisa cautiously hoping that I hadn't hurt or offended him, my only friend in this godforsaken class.?'

"Yeah I'm fine" he yelled back and upon noticing my confused expression asked "why is everyone staring at me" shouting.

A flash of red appeared behind Nagisa. "Nagi-kun I think you have water in your ears" he explained to the bluenette who nodded in understanding and started shaking his head from side to side as if he was saying no vigorously.

There was a laugh from the students but Akabane only smirked slightly as though he found the short boys antics endearing, he placed his hands on either side of Nagisa's head and tilted it from side to side. Nagisa quickly caught on and started furiously shaking his head until his ear finally popped. When he did he shivered and let out a shocked "ah".

A tinge of red appeared on Akabane's face. Was it because of Nagisa's almost lewd sound?

It hadn't seemed to have much of an effect on anybody else, unless,did Akabane perhaps have a crush on Nagisa. Startled a knowing smile crept across my face which unfortunately Akabane caught and glared at me as though he was daring me to say something.

I merely smirked and held my hands up in mock surrender. Thankfully nobody seemed to have seen our exchange.

I was startled to see cyan eyes straight in front of me. I was so shocked that when he playfully punched me I fell back into the water.

When I finally managed to stand up my hair was plastered to my head and I was dripping wet.

"Sorry Asano-san I really didn't mean to push you that hard" Nagisa apologised his hands frozen in mid-air.

" It's fine, I only slipped it's not like you could do much damage, right" I replied elbowing him playfully.

"Urfufufu" a gleeful voice made its way to my ears. It's seemed to be Koro-sensei. "What is with his ungodly laugh?" I mock whispered to Nagisa.

He smirked "I know he used to be called the god of death he should live up to those standards" Nagisa teasingly said back.

"Nagisa-san I have something important to tell you" I told him.

"What is it Asano-san?" The blue haired boy asked curiously blue eyes wide.

"Well..." I started before splashing him in the face with water.

He tried to splash me back but I dodged and it landed on Nakamura who in her outrage splashed Okajima who splashed Terasaka and so on until everybody was splashing each other.

I won't deny that I got splashed quite a few times but it didn't seem personal, for once.

Yay water fight. I know that making Nagisa show off like that was rude of me but I couldn't help it my little baby deserves the best. So Asano has caught onto Karma's crush on Nagisa, if he has one that is.

Howtobeafangirl101
XOXO

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

196K 5.8K 17
"I want you to look at me the way you look at him. Smile like the way you do when you're around him. Love me even more than you love him." Disclaime...
355K 13K 31
Nagisa Shiota isn't normal. His mother is abusive towards him, and he has terrifying bloodlust. However, Nagisa's life has just changed at an alarmin...
1.4K 137 12
𝘯𝘢𝘨𝘪𝘴𝘢 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘣𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩-𝘴𝘬𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘥 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘥. 𝘩𝘦 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘴 𝘵...
249K 11.8K 62
Karma Akabane can't help but to grow bored of his mundane life. From causing ruckus on campus and out, he can't seem to catch a break. One day, a new...