Young

By shiirosama

One night, when Jimin can't sleep and finds a empty space next to him things change (official cover will come... More

1
2
3
not an update but a question

4

2.6K 120 19
By shiirosama

It was a rare thing for the members to have personal schedules, bangtan being a band they mostly always did things together and when they did have seperate schedules it was mostly only for a day. Not for a week.

This time it was Jungkook who had a personal schedule, he was supposed to film something for a verity show that would porbably will take long to film. Everyone was exited for the younger, knowing it was sometimes hard for him to go to things alone without his members being there to talk to. But aside from that, he also was really exited to do this.

That was untill the sat Taehyung down to tell him.

 When Jungkook found out from his manager that he had to leave the dorms for the verity, he immadiatly told the person most close to him at that moment, that being Yoongi. Yoongi was, of cource, happy for Jungkook and squeezed his cheeks proudly.

When Jungkook had told everyone (getting the same reaction from all of them) he went to Taehyung's room and picked the sleepy child from the bed. Taehyung whined and leaned his full weight on Jungkook's chest, blinking with sleepy eyes up at him and asking what was wrong.

Jungkook just smiled as he sat down between Seokjin and Namjoon, sitting Taehyung on his knees and bounching slightly. Taehyung just giggled, not knowing what was going on but Gukkie was happy so it must be something good.

Then they actually sat down with Taehyung after playing with him and waking him up, to explain things with him, and he...didn't take it well at all. He cried. A lot. Then the day came where Jungkook actually had to leave and Taehyung had refused to let go of him, clinging to any part of his body desperately.

 It took at least twenty minutes for Yoongi to pull Taehyung off, but it took him even longer to calm him down after Jungkook had actually left.

Just thinking back about Taehyung actually screaming for Jungkook to come back, to not leave him and making grabby hands at the maknae. Jungkook had kissed his cheeks and quickly went out of the door, his manger telling him that if he didn't it might only give Taehyung false out.

Taehyung had let out a cry of actual pain and he fell on his knees, still in Yoongi's arms and sobbed.

Jimin's sighs just thinking about it, it had been two days since Jungkook left for the veriaty show and Taehyung wasn't doing any better. He closes his eyes, not looking at Jungkook's empty bed on the other side of the room.

It isn't the first time without any of them around, but it is Taehyung's first time being this young and missing one of them in the dorm, and the boy hates it.  

 He tries not to think about it too much, sighing softly as he rolls over on to his other side and he almost jumps when he sees Taehyung standing there, watching him. Normally he would ask what's wrong, but from the look he has, he already knows what's wrong and he sits up so Taehyung can climb on to the bed and sit with him.

''Hey.'' Jimin says after a few minutes, running his fingers through Taehyung's hair in an attempt to soothe him. "How long have you been up for baby?"

 Taehyung doesn't answer, staring down at his legs with a frown while playing with the hem of his shirt, Jungkook's shirt. And Jimin hates seeing him upset in any way, of course he does, but he's never seen him this upset when he is in this stae and he isn't too sure what to do to help cheer him up and take his mind off of things.  Of cource they have seen him upset in the days he is like this, that now being a little over a week, but this, this was another level.

"Tae, listen, you can't be mad at him."

"But he left!"  

''He didn't want to!'' That was maybe a little bit of a lie, but he couldn't tell Taehyung that. Of cource Jungkook haden't want to leave at that moment but they knew they couldn't just let him stay only for Taehyung's sake (only now that seemed like a fantastic idea). ''Besides, it's not like he's left forever, he will be back," he sighs softly, tilting back Taehyung's head and pressing a kiss to his forehead. "I can video call him if you want?" He asks, smiling when Taehyung immdiatly looks up, nodding franticly (almost hitting him in the chin but it's okey)

  "...okay."

Jimin smiled and reaches over to grab his phone from the nightstand, letting Taehyung get more comfortable while he searches through his contacts for 'Jungkoooook', sending the request to video call him once he's found his name in his contacts. It rings a couple of times, but it doesn't connect, so he tries again before Taehyung can even notice that it has been longer till it conected since the last time he videocalled (that being with Bang PD)

Only at the third time Taehyung seems to notice and he grips Jimin's wrist.

''Hey doesn't want to talk to us!''

"That's not- he's probably busy!'' Jimin says, trying to calm the child down, that not being the right words for it as he sees Taehyung's eyes well up with tears. ''Tae please he knows how much you miss him, he wouldn't do that!"

"If he knew, he wouldn't have left!" Taehyung screams and jumps off of the bed.

''Taehyung," Jimin says more firmly now because he needs to let Taehyung know Jungkook didn't want to leave, not when he knew that Taehyung really didn't want him to. He wants to be more firm with him, but he can't bring himself to do that when Taehyung starts to sob softly. It breaks his heart to see him like this, it really does. He's used to seeing him so happy and energetic, so seeing him like his just hurts him. He pulls him closer and presses a kiss to his head, not saying a word because he knows that whatever he says won't help.

He knows that all Taehyung wants right now is to see Jungkook, to have him back at the apartment.

Jimin isn't sure how long he holds Taehyung, rocking him gently to try and calm him, but it feels like almost an hour before the boy is only reduced to soft sniffling and hiccups, and Jimin just keeps rocking him untill, after two hours of sitting in an uncomfterble posision, Taehyung falls asleep.

That breaks Jimin's heart even more, cause he didn't just fall asleep, no, he cried himself to sleep.

Jimin can feel the tears roll down his cheeks as he holds onto Taehyung thighter. He feels tired, this is the third time that Taehyung cries himself to sleep and he again, couldn't do anything to stop it from happening.

He sniffles, whiping his nose as he holds Taehyung close to his chest and stands up. The rest of the bands are probably still asleep concidering how early it was. He walks to the living room and sits down on the couch, softly caressing Taehyung's red puffy cheeks before dozing off again.

When Jimin wakes up the first thing he hears is talking, Taehyung's giggles and the other members happy laughter. Jimin smiles and gets up, walking to the place where the sound is comming from, that being the kitchen.

What he sees immadiatly brings a smile to his face.

''Hey kookie.'' Jimin smiles.

"Hey, hyung!'' Namjoon smiles back, despite looking very exhausted. "Sorry for not answering earlier, I was in a meeting."

"And now you look like you've just woken up."

"No, I'm just really tired, the filming is fun but it also is exhousting!" Jungkook whines and he can see Taehyung laughing too.'

'Gukkie is laughing too so I should too!'

Jimin gives him a sympathetic but happy smile and he's just about to speak again when Taehyung beats him to it.

"Gukkie, come home!"

"Taehyung, you know I can't come home yet, I have to work."

"But I miss you!"

"I know you do," Taehyung sighs softly, and Yoongi notices the look he has, he recognizes it. It's the one he gets when he's usually fighting with his own thoughts, mostly when he is writing a song (now just mostly cause of Taehyung)

"I'm sorry, Tae."

Instead of replying to him, Taehyung just climbs off of Seokjin's lap, that Jimin only now notices he was sitting on and leaves the kitchen, and Jimin knows he's crying when he hears Yoongi calling for him, but he's just ignored. He watches as Hoseok runs after him and then looks back to Jungkook, who looks just as heartbroken as the all feel.

"He hates me."

"He doesn't hate you, Jungkook."

"He does, I know he does."

"You're being stupid."

There's a lot of days like this.

Mostly, Taehyung sleeps with Taehyung but Jimin was in the studio now so they let Taehyung sleep in Seokjin's bed, also cause he wants to look after him and doesn't want Taehyung to sleep alone. 

If Taehyung isn't watching cartoons he spends a lot of time in the bed, on Jungkook's bed, cuddling his Gukkie's pillow. And if he isn't in bed, then he's somewhere in the house, crying, and he'll always keep crying until he either gives himself a headache or makes himself tired and falls asleep.

It's been a full weeks since Jungkook had left, and they all just wants him to come back already. Not just because they miss him, but also because he can't stand to see Taehyung so heartbroken because he can't see his Gukkie. Jungkook even gotten so busy that he can't even talk much, and Yoongi doesn't want to be mad about that, but he is.

It's stupid, he shouldn't be angry with him, he knows that Jungkook can't do anything about it but it's just so hard when he has to explain to Taehyung that Jungkook can't video call with him cause he is bussy. And he just can't handle seeing the younger's eyes well up with tears, whimpering and asking if Jungkook hates him now.

'Maknae's should stop thinking they hate one another.' Seokjin had spoken two nights ago when the call suddenly had ended and Taehyung again, cried.

They all sit around the dining table, talking, and joking cause they know, they know Jungkook is comming home today and they are so happy he is. They missed him and they miss seeing Taehyung smile, seeing Jungkook being proud and puffing his chest when Taehyung says he loves him or 'Wow! Gukkie is so tall!'

(of cource that will never beat Jimin not shutting up for being called tall by Taehyung eather)

Taehyung is in his, Jimin's and Jungkook's room, on Jungkook's bed, Jungkook's pillow close to his chest as he sleeps. They don't know if he's aware if Jungkook is comming back today but they're not telling him.

There always is a change that his flight has been delaid or that the needed another week to film. With that in mind they let out a relieved breath when they heard the front door being opened, Jungkook curcing and something falling to the ground.

Not long after they hear him clearing his troath ''IM HOOOOOOOOOME!!!''

They snickered and stood up. All walking together to the front door and giving the maknae hugs (hoseok crying and not shutting up how happy he is to have him back home)

They all so happy to see him and asking questions they don't notice the door of the bedroom open and someone stepping out.

"GUKKIE!''

They all turn around to see Taehyung running over. Jungkook bends down and opens his arms wide and Taehyung doesn't hesitate to jump right in the awaiting arms.

hey all want to coo at their two youngest members, standing at the door as Jungkook is holding a crying Taehyung in his arms.

Taehyung snuggles closer to Jungkook and beings to sniff, Jungkook cards his fingers through his hair as he talks with his hyungs, all teary eyes cause he missed them and he has been stressed cause he knew Taehyung was crying about him.

They all stop talking when Taehyung is poking Jungkook's cheeks with an even bigger smile.

"I missed you!"

"I know, I missed you too, Tae," he chuckles, pressing a kiss to his head. "I won't leave you again for a long time."

''Promise?''

''I promise.'' Jungkook says again and kisses his baby cheek. Namjoon scoffs, fondly ruffing both their hair.

''I'm glad you're back, Taehyung was sad you left. I swear i'm sure he wouldn't have behaved that badly when it was me.'' Namjoon jokes but is met with a small hands tugging at his hair.

''I would miss you too!'' Taehyung says, cleerly offened by the words that had left the rappers mouth.

''Oh. And why is that?'' Namjoon asks, holding Taehyung's hand now in his own.

''Simple. Because you're my family and you'll miss your family too when they leave right?''

Jimin turns away from them, whiping at his eyes.

'Damn you Taehyung and your adorable ways'

----

YOOOOOO

I already updated !

I hope you'll like it -3- I saw a few coments about Taekook so i decited to gift this angsty Taekook (aren't I nice)

Thanks for all the sweet comments! I really like reading them,

If you have any requests you can tell me or send me them on tumblr :) 

----> rescxeme

THANKS FOR READING UGLIES ILY

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737K 20.1K 74
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
1.7M 62.2K 43
" Wtf is wrong with you, can't you sleep peacefully " " I-Its pain..ning d-down there, I can't...s-sleep " " JUST SLEEP QUIETLY & LET ME ALSO SLEEP...
157K 11.3K 61
BOOK #2 They say love heals scars, but Seokmin's scars were lessons-bitter reminders that twisted him into a creature of darkness. His life was a ser...