Inimitable Love. (Harry Style...

By MohikaArya

{Highest ranking: #35 in Directioner 14/10/2018} "And Angry Bird?!" That deep husky voice called out for me... More

Introduction.
Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 49.
Chapter 50.
Epilogue.
BONUS PART. (Harry's P.O.V.)

Chapter 24.

154 33 43
By MohikaArya

My eyes lightly flutter opened and the reality kicked in.

Harry showed up yesterday in my room.
I confessed that I can't live without him.
Harry admitted that he can't live without me too.
Harry kissed me, I mean I kissed him.
Harry is in my room.
Harry is cuddling with me.
Harry is so hot, sexy, cute, loving and irritating.
Harry Styles.
Harry's hand is on my chest.

What?

I didn't even know how we always ended up in strange positions. Right now, he was sleeping on his stomach, his hand comfortably resting on my chest. More than half of his weight pinning me down. His light snores were echoing throughout the room. But still, he looked beautiful. His soft curls were sprawled across my shoulder and cushion, spreading their sweet scent.

I'll give everything to witness this sight. I didn't even notice he started stirring in his place.

"Baby?" Deep raspy voice drummed in his throat.

My heart did a somersault.

"Yes?"

"Kiss me."

I laughed hard, like really. I shifted in my place to kiss his cheek.

"I meant on my lips!" He whined.

"Let me brush my teeth first." I ruffled his hair and somehow managed to escape from his heavy weight.

"Wait." He held my hand in his. "What time is it?"

I looked up at the wall clock hanging. "It's seven in the morning."

"And why are you up so early even when it's not your school today?"

"Interesting question." I sat beside him and began pondering. "See, most of the students experience the same thing. During their school days they can't wake their arses up on time and when there's off, they get up before time even when they didn't set the alarm."

He grumbled something in his breath which wasn't understood by me in the first place. So I marched towards the bathroom and closed the door behind me.

My bathroom was not a fancy one. Just a pastel floral design wall paper which gets hardly noticed because it was very light. The floor was tiled and white with a tiny line of muck between them as it was impossible to clean. Besides that, the place was spotless, right down to the lack of a water ring on the toilet. Just opposite in the corner of the room is a bathtub and an adjacent shower. While the opposite side of the room contained a sink with a mirror attached on the wall.

The moment I looked into the mirror, it felt as if I was looking at a stranger. My eyes were a bit puffy from crying but there was a gleam to them. My skin was almost glowing.

Strange.

After brushing my teeth and making sure all the bad breath and possible germs had been eliminated from my mouth, I suddenly felt the urge to take a shower. Clean freak one can call me.

I slowly opened the door and found Harry still in the same position but instead of me a pillow cuddled to his side. I was jealous of that cushion now. Thank God mom never checked up on me during my offs. She knew I loved to sleep a lot. Sometimes till noon.

I shook away the thoughts and quietly picked out my clothes and necessities to bathroom. Harry was still snoring. I had never liked those people who snored but for him maybe I could have second thoughts about my fact.

I stripped off my t-shirt and pyjamas and neatly placed them on the cabinet leaving me clad in my under garments. I was about to take off my bra when the door slightly creak opened.

"Angry Bird if you are over with your brushing, I want to have a w-" He stopped in mid-sentence once noticing lack of my presence in front of the sink.

He stepped in and my breathing pattern changed once he looked up at me.

He sucked in a breath and I suddenly I felt all naked standing in front of him. I turned away to take back my clothes off the cabinet when his voice broke the unsteady silence.

"Don't move." His words were dead serious and came out as deep and husky as ever lacking amusement in them.

As told, I stood there like a statue and he started trailing towards me taking in my appearance from top to bottom. I squirmed with great intensity but I couldn't muster up the courage to form a word as if the whole energy was sucked in by him.

Once he stood at his complete height in front of me, I averted my gaze from his now dilated pupils which were becoming too dominating.

"Look at me." His voice was much softer now but still had a rasp to it. As instructed, I looked up and he closed the possible gap left between us.

"So beautiful." He brought his hand up to my neck and gently traced the path to my collarbone with his finger tips. My face was completely tomato red by now. His touch was as gentle as his voice and wherever he touched me, the place was set on fire.

"So soft." With the back of his hand, he grazed my shoulder blades, feeling every inch of my exposed skin which was almost too much pleasurable for me that my eyelids fluttered closed.

I gasped when his hot breath fanned the nape of my neck and his lips dangerously close to my collarbone. "Can I feel your skin like this?"

I couldn't gather the courage to speak as my voice could defy me in the form of a moan. I nodded involuntarily because I wanted to feel more. Even though this feeling was eerie, I wanted to feel it because I trusted Harry and he knew it.

He dragged his plump lips up and down my neck and I couldn't stop those quite whimpers leaving my mouth every now and then. His teeth grazed the flesh covering my collarbone and my knees were already giving up.

Sensing this, he wrapped an arm around my waist and my whole body was set on fire. "You have such an admirable body, Angry Bird." He rasped.

What was so special in a flat chest and a plain bra?

His assault was getting a tad bit harsher but I was loving it. I was a panting mess in his hold.

"Harry.. S-stop." I stuttered once he was reaching too low on my chest, practically reaching to my bra.

"What? You want me to stop?" His voice was slightly muffled because his face was still tasting my chest.

"Yes, Harry please." I pleaded.

He nodded and moved away from me. I tried to look everywhere but his face. His fingers wrapped around my chin to lift my head up, "I um, I don't regret it. I mean, you know what. I know no guy has been this close to you before but it's like-" He started rambling but I quickly stopped him by placing my lips on his.

As always, he was caught off guard and before he could respond I pulled away and dragged him out of my bathroom.

"Guest room next to mine is having a spare restroom, you can go there." I blushed even more and locked the door leaving him all confused but still a smile on his lips.

Like a Superman I took a shower and after opening the door I found my room to be Harry-less. Come on now, most of the time we both were in each other's houses.

I tip-toed my way to the stairs and heard a few chattering noises down the hall.
"Good morning mom." I said frowning at the sight in front of me. Harry was sitting elegantly on the couch most probably having a light hearted conversation with my mom.

"Good morning Ciara. You didn't tell me that Harry is here to get some milk." My eyes popped out of my sockets listening to these words.

"Uh.. Yes. Actually I just rushed to have a shower and then I-" I started building up a stupid excuse when Harry spoke. "Don't worry now, it's settled. I'll have my evening snack here with your mom today."

This was the fakest innocence I had ever noticed in his voice. Minutes before he was ready to take me in the damn bathroom and now his 'Oh-I-didn't-do-anything' facade pissed me off.

"Fine." I huffed. "Now you can go back."

He gave me a fake hurt expression but quickly recovered by giving me a wink and then left.

***

By the time I was done doing some groceries for mom and completing my stupid assignments, it was evening so I decided to plop down in the drawing room to watch anything on the television.

I settled on The Hangover Part ll when a loud bell made my ass fall on the ground.

"Ciara! Look who's at the door." Mom yelled from the kitchen.

"Mom! I'm not wearing any lowers. Can't you see till I wear something?" I dramatically spoke.

"It's Max I guess." I heard her speaking.

"What! Seriously?" Yes, after 3 months any sister would love to see her brother.

I sprinted my way to the main door as if I was about to score a basket.
"Max!" I squealed and rushed up to hug him and he widely smiled at me and wrapped his arms around me slightly lifting me up.
God I really missed him.

He was wearing a casual button down blue colored shirt and black dressing pants with a suit case and a black cardigan which almost made him look like a gangster. His face is having a defined jaw and his features were perfect. I will ask him about his girlfriend if he had any.

"How are you my dear sister?" He asked once he put me down.

"I am good. I have to ask a million questions from you. Come in!" I beamed.

"That's completely fine but don't you think you should wear some shorts or like that at least? You'll catch cold Ciara." He said with a worried expression.

"Oh, I almost forgot. I will Max. Thanks." I smiled at his concern. "Now go inside mom is waiting." I lightly pushed him to the room in front of us. He chuckled and made his way to the couch.

I shivered due to the cold air that had managed to get inside. I quickly closed the door with my teeth slightly chattering. When I turned away, the door again slowly opened and a familiar voice popped off.

"Angry Bird?"

***

A/N

I really think that girl in Attention is a blast. She's is damn hot!

Anyways, maybe the story is taking an uncertain turn. Get your popcorn ready!

The credits for editing goes to ImpossibleEyes. Thank you so much girl! X 😉

Until next time,
Much love,
Mohika Arya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
7.3M 303K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...
924K 21.3K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.