Starcrossed (Sequel to Apocal...

Von blackdust

(Okay guys this is the Sequel to Apocalypse so if you haven't read that story you wouldn't get this story so... Mehr

Starcrossed (Sequel to Apocalypse)
Chapter 1- Shattered
Chapter 2- Melancholy
Chapter 3- Enmity
Chapter 4- Nightmare
Chapter 5- Beginning
Chapter 7- Unforseen
Chapter 8- Misconception
Chapter 9- Euphoric
Chapter 10- Content
Chapter 11 - Attribrute
Chapter 12 - Salutations
Chapter 13 - Arrangements
Chapter 14 - Unity
Chapter 15 - Intuition
Chapter 16 - Apprehension
Chapter 17 ~ Trueness
Chapter 18 ~ Outspoken
Chapter 19 ~ Interlace
Chapter 20 ~ Ensemble
Chapter 21 ~ Disclosure
Chapter 22 ~ Carousal
Chapter 23 ~ Sync
Chapter 24 ~ Hitch
Chapter 25 ~ Homecoming
Chapter 26 ~ Fortuitous
Chapter 27 ~ Matrimony
Chapter 28 ~ Auspicious
Chapter 29 ~ Controversy
Chapter 30 ~ Compromise
Chapter 31 ~ Complications
Chapter 32 ~ Confinement
Chapter 33 ~ Rejoice
Chapter 34 ~ Corruption
(FINAL CHAPTER) Chapter 35 ~ Vale
Epilogue
Midlight Has Been Posted (Well the prologue)

Chapter 6- Changes

5.8K 111 19
Von blackdust

All rights are to Stephanie Meyer...

Chapter 6- Changes

*~* Amelia's POV *~*

"Are you single?" Gabriel asked me. He had been bugging me lately. Lately as in for the past 2 days. Apparently I was just his type. Which was annoying, he was really was getting under my skin.

"No." was my response. He gave a confused glance but then smiled.

"Well... I'm free friday so you, me movies 8 o'clock. Whatcha think?" He asked then stood in front of me looking me in the eye.

What was this guy's problem?

"I'm busy." I lied smoothly. He furrowed his eyebrow and I skirted past him.

"Doing what?" He questioned and started to walk beside me. I wanted to kick this guy into the next century so I didn't have to deal with him for the next 100 years. But even with the strength I had I wasn't able to do that.

Unless...

"Stuff." I replied simply.

"Stuff could wait... I'm talking about you and I." He smoothly said.

Argh! Couldn't he take the freaking hint? I then stopped in fornt of him and gave him a deadly glare. He flinched.

"You listen Gabriel. I am not interested in you, nor would I ever would be, so back off or I will make you regret messing with me. You don't know what I have dealt with in my life and I have no time for a relationship. Especially with you. I have just left the love of my existence soI don't date and currently not with someone but that doesn't mean I'm single. You wouldn't understand and I wouldn't try to explain to a obnoxious, rude, self absorbed moron like you. I advise you to stay away from me unless you want me to rearrange that pretty little body of your's." I threatened, my voice was like splintering ice. I hadn't noticed but wet moisture had started to build up in my eyes, I felt sobs threatening to take over. My constant aching heart clenched in the thought of Max.

Why did I have to leave him?

Gabriel stood speechless in front of me, before he could muster whatever he had within him to speak I stalked off to the nearest comfort room. Tears started to uncontrollably cascade down my cheeks I hastily wiped them away ignoring the looks I was getting by other pupils as I walked down the corridors.

Fortunately the comfort room was empty. I looked at my torn face in the mirror with more sobs threatening to take other. I buried my face in my hands in attempt to stop crying.

But I couldn't.

My memories of Max entered my mind. From the day I first saw him to my last memory of him crying. I heard the door swing open, it wasn't a human though, it was Aubrey. I wanted to stop the tears so badly but couldn't I had been for too long.

I felt Aubrey wrap an arm around my shoulders urging me to calm down, instead the opposite happened. A cry erupted from the back of my throat.

Aubrey then pulled me into a hug and then was trying to soothe me. I promised myself I was going to stop crying, but how could I?

I left him, it's nearly been a year. How long would it have to be til I see him again? I don't know what I'm waiting for but I just can't leave.

I cried for a while, I don't know how long for but I did soon break away.

"I'm so sorry Aubrey." I apologised pathetically and then hastily wiped my eyes. She gave me a sympathic look and then offered me a tissue.

"What's wrong Amelia? I heard your little outburst to Gabe but that couldn't be it could it?" She asked. I shook my head. Should I tell her about Max? If I did then would she just sympathise me?

Sympathy couldn't do anything for me. It couldn't turn back the clocks and make everything turn out right. I followed my instinct and just told her, I didn't care about the outcome.

"Max." I spoke barely able to say anything else. I hadn't said his name in ages, it felt slightly foreign on my tongue.

"Max? Who's Max?" She questioned. I sighed and then started.

"Last year, about 10 or 11 months ago I left Max. He is my soul mate, it wasn't out of choice I had to. I wasn't forced to though. Four months before I had left him I became apart of the coven he was in. The Cullens. They aren't exactly a coven more like a family. There were 11 of them when I first met them. Max was alone, in the sense he didn't have a soul mate. We fell in love, quite quickly to be honest. We were each other's everything. Of course in relationship's everyone has their dilemma's so we did too. But the fact we loved each other more then anyone could imagine soon overpowered all of that. Then one day I was taken by my mother, she had the power to be invisble to anyone. She was a former part of the Volturi but escaped them but then only to meet me. I was and am very powerful.

"Aro wanted me on the Volturi and would rip away everything I had so I could be. He gave me a choice. To join the Volturi or let my mother die. I didn't want either. So I chose nothing only to be facing death myself. Before I could die my mother took my place and lost her life. Her dying wish was to stay with my father. So that's what I did. I left Max." I whispered whilst watching the memories in my head. It felt good to say everything. To get it all off of my shoulders. I felt relieved.

I then turned to Aubrey just remembering her presence. She looked as if she was going to cry; if she could.

"Amelia I didn't know..." she trailed. I shook my head, she was going to sympathise me.

"It's alright Aubrey. You aren't one who left you're mate and ruined his life. I don't know what he is doing now and I don't even know if he loves me anymore." I replied then running my fingers through my long, brown hair.

"He would still love you Amelia." Aubrey said as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. I shook my head, I couldn't be sure until I saw him.

"He would trust me. Absence makes the heart grow fonder. He would only love you more Amelia. After all he is your soul mate. Do you think you'll ever see him again?"

"I don't know..." I trailed. "I hope to though even for a few moments but I need to apologise to him."

Aubrey gave me a small sad smile.

"You really love him don't you?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yep, I don't know how I survive without him. I guess it's the fact that I would one day see him again."

I felt pathetic, like I was throwing my own pity party. It wasn't a nice feeling but I didn't care. All I wanted was Max that is what mattered.

Aubrey put her hand on my shoulder reassuringly.

"It's going to be alright Amelia, you'll see him one day. You'll have to wait for the right time, but for now you can't waste everyday of your life- even if you are going to live forever. Make the most of it." Aubrey murmured softly.

"I don't want anything but him though... How could I? I don't have him to make the most of anything. And I'm not going to date anyone else."

"I'm not telling you to, just be happy. For Max, he'll want you to be happy wouldn't he? Don't live the next few years of your life in regret. Don't linger too much in the past and look into the future and when the time comes you'll be together again." She assured. I thought about the words she said.

She was right. I couldn't regret what I've done because I've already done it. I'm just going to have to hope for a better future. As cheesy as that sounds.

Sighing softly, I nodded at Aubrey and then gave her a smile.

"Thank you Aubrey." I said to her gratefully. She returned the gesture.

"No problem and now that you are feeling better. I have some a$$ to kick. Gabriel isn't going to pester you anymore to worry about it. I just hope one day that he'll find that one special girl to whip him into shape. I guess we'll have to wait and see." She spoke. I gave a slight chuckle and then foloowed her out of the comfort room. I then saw Damien looking worried.

Damien was awfully overprotective, but he was my brother it was his job.

"You are alright aren't you?" he asked. I nodded and smiled at him easily.

"Yes Dame I am. You worry too much." I reassured. He scowled at the nickname I had given him. he didn't like it and complained at it and tried on occasion to persuade not to use it by using his power against me.

"Don't call me Dame!" He whined making me think of a four year old kid complaining about not being able to go to the sweet shop. Before I could comment on what he had said but Gabriel had shown up with Landon.

Gabriel looked apologetically at me; Damien had turned towards him and glared making me smirk slightly.

Gabriel walked towards me until he was only a few feet away and started to speak.

"I'm so sorry Amelia. My behaviour towards you was unacceptable I never had intentions to make you cry and upset you in anyway. I now know that you are in no position to date so I think it would be better if we remain friends. If you would like to be my friend?" He apologised, phrasing his last sentence as a question.

I pondered for a moment. For the time I have known Gabriel, which was only two days, I knew that an apology like that would be hard for him to muster. I knew was telling the truth too his golden eyes made me believe so.

"Fine I accept, but only friends okay?" I said, a smile broke out on to his face and he nodded enthusiastically.

How could someone get so happy so quickly?

"Yes just friends." He agreed. I narrowed my eyes for a second.

"If you dare try anything I would make you regret it. You know what my powers are and I am able to use them against you." I threatened. He looked scared for a moment and then nodded.

"I wouldn't." He promised. A smirk played along my lips. I think I now have a little victim.

"Okay now that all of this has been sorted. We better get to class the bell should be ringing in..." Landon announced his words then followed by the bell. I smiled at his timing. I now had Music with Landon. We quickly said goodbye with one another, Aubrey kissed Landon on the cheek instantly making me feel jealous. I pushed the feeling away and strolled to the Music room. Landon silently walked beside me.

I had noticed that he wasn't a guy full of words and more of action, reminding me of Uncle Jasper in a way.

"Amelia?" He soon questioned me. I didn't face him and simply responded with

"Hm?" As we entered the music room.

"I know it's not my place to impose but... what's it like leaving your soul mate? I couldn't imagine it..." he spoke I turned to him and sighed. He was simply curious.

"It's the worst feeling in the world, like your heart has been ripped out yet the ache increases by the second. You feel empty, like you have no soul. It's sad, depressing. They're constantly on your mind making everything worse.... You don't want to feel it Landon so keep Aubrey with you forever and never let go." I murmured. What I had said was true. Landon beside me looked at me sadly.

"The worst thing is though for me is that I don't know if he still loves me. I don't know if he has moved on. I know nothing." I continued feeling tears settling in my eyes.

"I'm sorry...." he trailed unsure on how to continue. I shook my head.

"It's alright Landon, just don't leave Aubrey. I've got a question though. Do you think what my choice was right? Should I have left him or stayed?" I asked. The question seemed to have taken him aback. He stayed silent for a few moments before replying.

"You left him because of your mother, which is understandable and I think maybe.... you made the right choice. You did it for a reason and that's all there is to do with it. I guess I'm going to have to quote the most used quote in history and say everything happens for a reason." He answered. I thought about his words.

"The thing is that I told him I was leaving because look wanted to stay with my father not because of my mother's wish. He doesn't know about it, I didn't tell him so he moves on. I don't want him to but he deserves room be happy." I said quietly. The teacher hadn't come in yet so we were just standing around.

"Then.... I don't know. I guess you ate going to have to wait and see if it was the right decision to make."

I nodded and them the teacher had arrived we all quickly started our tasks.

I was taking up singing and piano, Landon took guitar. I ran y fingers lightly over the keys of the grand piano thinking of what to play. Soon a song came to mind. Born to die by Lana Del Ray, the song reminded me of me and Max.

I then played the song in my mind before playing the song on the key board or singing it. When I was ready I started to play feeling the music and thinking of Max.

*~* Max's POV *~*

I had a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach whilst remembering Amelia, I began to sink lower and lower. I ignored the feeling and concentrated on the current task.

It had only been 2 days but I had managed to learn how to drive my motorcycle. I had got Jacob and uncle Jasper to teach figuring they already knew. There was a few injuries here and there but nothing big, I just loved the feel of being on my bike. It was exhilarating and helped me get rid of the negative energy that used to stay potent within me.

I drove easily through the woods making myself more and more comfortable.

I would love to take Amelia on a ride with me, I would make her wrap her arms around me securely even if it wasn't necessary. I wanted her touch, her voice, her smell. Even to look at. I doubt I would be able to let go of her if I saw her again. I wouldn't let go of her, I would keep her in my arms forever. As cheesy as that sounds. I just simply wanted to love her, have her and never leave her. I drove up to my and Amelia's meadow. I parked the bike and walked up to the clearing. I reached there and sat on the soft grass remembering the first time I had brought her here. She was so beautiful I couldn't stop staring at her.

I then lay on my back on looked up at the stars, counting them.

"Everyday I think of you. Thinking that we are going to be one day." I whispered in the night to Amelia. Wherever she may be.

*~*~*~*~*

Okay, Okay don't hate me. I know I am making this go all slowly but I have my reasons. You would love me for the next chapter (I hope) I can't wait to write it.

Also sorry about the lack of upload. I am sorry I had and exam last week and I was stressed about it and couldn't update I can't wait til the end of June! My exams would be over!

Okay I dedicated this chapter to Buglove7 because of the song suggestion! Thank you! It's Born to Die by Lana Del Ray ---------------->

Check it out!

NEXT UPLOAD: I hope to update this coming weekend. I hope to pull it off but I will update after I update Born to Shine which should by updated by Tuesday.

I am sorry about the shortness and crapness of this chapter! But tell me what you think! The next chapter is going to be good! Trust me! (I know what happens!)

I love you all by the way! Thank you for all the support! I have already reached over 100 votes and this is only the sixth chapter!

Anyways a about out to EmmaPioli it's her birthday on the 30th April! So happy birthday! :)

Okay I think I've rambled on for long enough....

xD

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

301K 7.1K 28
Book Five in the Alex Swan series. ______________ Not Edited ______________ Welcome to Breaking dawn part 2. ...
110K 2.6K 25
What if Jacob Black never ran away? What if something else happened after the fight with the newborn army? Eleanor doesn't know anything about her pa...
163K 4.3K 65
This a Twilight love story. What if Bella Swan had a sister, and that person was you? Will you go through the same troubles as your sister, or will l...
5K 213 11
When Bella returned to Forks, I expected my life to be turned upside down, but what I didn't expect was for Edward Cullen to take a strange liking t...