romantic poetry

By miaandalon17

not really about romantic poetry, just shitty poems from a shitty poet. More

orange
mourning
rain
canvas
pink
condoling
numb
green
creatures
caffine
is there somewhere
oh, calamity
grey
i hate you
forget
sorry
ifhy
happy
it was okay
under
concept
14.07.2018
maybe
you
after

pretending

93 2 0
By miaandalon17

it's hard pretending that i'm okay. pretending that i don't spend every waking minute thinking about you, that i haven't felt something for you since that one day during second period of freshmen year, that i am willing to part seas and re-arrange the galaxy for you, that i have falling completely and utterly in love with you and you? you see me as a friend. it's like you don't remember the countless hours that we spend on the phone or the times where we ditched class to hang out at the coffee shop or track practices that we wasted lying down on the high jump mat instead of practising our own events. i pretend that i am not head over heels in love with you and you pretend that we never happened. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.3K 316 42
Just a few bits and pieces of poetry I've written over the years. |On-going|
1K 445 17
This poetry collection explores loneliness, theology, Biblical characters, depression, heartbreak, and disappointment. It's a good read for someone g...
14.1K 777 15
Virat: mahi... Please Mahi: cheeku
20.7K 440 19
ريتال طالبة جامعية محبة للخيل حين تذهب ريتال الى الاسطبل سوف تلتقي ب صاحب الاسطبل اور الذي عاد له بعد هجره اكثر من خمس سنوات انجذبوا لبعضهم البعض...