Acnologia, my Childhood Friend

By Varctana

Lucy runs away from the guild to begin her training to get stronger when she runs into an old childhood frien... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65

Chapter 5

14.8K 312 330
By Varctana

Chapter 5

Phew, it takes so much longer to write these chapters (Brushes off imaginary sweat on my forehead), but it's certainly worth it.

I apologize for any grammar errors that I have made. Read & Review!

Disclaimer: Don't own Fairy Tail or anything in it.

At the Fairy Tail guild, in Master Makarov's office

Master Makarov's P.O.V

I watched silently as my children grieved at the loss of their precious friend and family. I myself had no more tears to cry, I'd taken care of that earlier. I looked out of the window and at the falling rain, wondering where the blonde could be now. After a while of sobbing, the crying died down a little.

"She came into my office early this morning and got her insignia removed." I said with a hoarse voice. Even though I couldn't cry, my voice acted as if I had. "It pains me to say that she's probably better off not being in the guild for some time.." I trailed off. A crash was heard, and Gajeel stood up with Pantherlily on his head, trying to keep his balance. His chair lay on the floor, and he wore a pissed expression.

"She can't just tell me that and then up and leave! I'm going after her!" Gajeel said and turned around to walk out of the door, but was stopped by a red blade. Pantherlily was in his Battle form and blocked the entrance with his sword. He shook his head.

"Gajeel, she said to not go looking for her, the least you can do is to accept her word and respect them." Pantherlily said. Gajeel glared at him, but then gave in huffing in annoyance, picked up his chair and sat down again. Pantherlily went into his Chibi form and stood on Gajeel's head with crossed paws and a scowl.

I smiled at the sight. I wondered what it was that Lucy told Gajeel, that could gain that reaction from him, but I said nothing. Wendy did however.

"What did Lucy-san tell you, that is so important?" She asked, looking at Gajeel with red, puffy eyes.

Gajeel looked at her and grinned. "Gihi. She told me that I had taken Flame-Brains place." He ruffled the little bluenettes hair. "And Lily is now the new Happy!" He added, grinning wider. Pantherlily nodded and smiled a satisfied smile as well, still with crossed paws. Everyone dropped their jaws, with the exception of Carla, who was still frozen on the spot.

"Y-yo-you- WHAT?! You replaced Natsu?!" I yelled in utter and complete shock. Since when did Gajeel take Natsu's place in the young blonde's heart? I looked at Pantherlily. "And you took Happy's?! WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?!" I continued in frustration. Well, isn't this ironic? If Gajeel and Pantherlily had taken Natsu and Happy's place then...

"I guess that is to be expected," the black Neko said on Gajeel's head. We all turned our attention to him, Juvia and Wendy wide eyed. How could the little guy expect something like this? "Since Natsu kicked her off the team like he did, and Gajeel and I have been there for her instead of Natsu and Happy. It's only natural I'd say." He ended with a nod.

I considered the black Neko's words, and then nodded in agreement; there were some truth behind his words. "You have a point there Pantherlily. But it is Natsu and Happy we're talking about, it is quite a feat you two have made." I then smiled my signature nice-old-man-smile. Gajeel grinned at me. A silence fell over our little group.

"Oh yeah, there's the S-Class exams soon, so you should begin to get ready." I told them, breaking the silence. Gajeel's face lit up. Carla seemingly got out of her frozen state, and looked around confused.

"Is there going to be battles?" Gajeel asked eagerly, almost jumping in his seat. Wendy and I sweat dropped.

"Yes Gajeel, there'll be battles." I confirmed. Gajeel almost sprang up from his seat and was about to walk out of the room, when Carla stopped him.

"I have something to say, Gajeel you may want to hear this." She said and looked at him from where she sat on Wendy's lap. I had kept an eye on the white Neko, she'd been a little out if it ever since the incident with Loke, and she still looked shaky.

"What is it my child?" I asked concerned with my little family member. She hesitated long enough for Wendy to interrupt.

"Is it about the vision you had yesterday?" She carefully asked. Carla looked at her with slightly widened eyes. The white Neko nodded slowly and looked down at her paws.

"Yes, that's right, it's about my vision." She looked up at me. "I got the vision right before Team Natsu kicked Lucy off the team. It showed me Team Natsu and Lisanna walking up to our table, as the first thing. Next it showed me when Gray told her Lisanna replaced Lucy and Natsu told her she was weak." Gajeel, who was standing near the door, scowled as he probably remembered the whole thing. "Then I saw Lucy in a forest, screaming out her grief and crying like she'd never cried before. Next came the scene with Loke and Team Natsu, you know, what happened just now. The last scene I saw-" she shuddered. "Was the part I didn't want to believe, it's the reason I did not believe the vision to be true, but when Loke did that scene exactly as he did in the vision, I just couldn't ignore it." A tear fell from the poor Neko's eye. "I-I saw L-Lucy walk through an eerie f-forest, and s-suddenly a D-Dragon appeared a-and roared. Then i-it lunged at L-Lucy, and then the v-vision ended." She sobbed and wiped her eyes.

I stared at my child. Lucy... She's going to be attacked by a Dragon. She's going to... She's not strong enough to....

I couldn't end my train of thought as Gajeel yelled. "HELL NO! I'm not letting Lucy DIE by the hands of a friggin' Dragon! You can't stop me now! I'm going after her!" Gajeel yelled and stormed out of the door, Pantherlily following close behind.

The rain that had calmed down a little began pounding again, as Juvia, who had remained silent through it all, cried again. Wendy reached for her and stroke her arm as tears fell from her eyes as well. I walked to the two girls and pulled them into a hug.

I decided that I'd stay in my office with the three girls, if anyone could reach Lucy in time, it'd be Gajeel. But it's so long ago she got it removed, maybe it's too late.

In the train

Lucy's P.O.V

I stared out of the window and remembered all the good and bad times I'd had with Team Natsu and Fairy Tail.

"So those times has come to an end, have they?" I muttered to myself, watching the passing landscape. A warm glow suddenly enveloped my booth, and I felt a strong arm over my shoulder, and the presence of another person. I looked at the person next to me.

"Sorry Princess. I had an... Errand I had to take care of and it took longer than expected." Loke said with a smile. "I hope I didn't keep you waiting Beautiful." He flirted. I huffed in annoyance. Why did he always have to do that?

"No, no it's fine. What was your errand?" I asked, quite curious about what my Spirit had to do.

"Oh, there were some people I had to talk to." He said, emphasizing 'talk'. "Nothing too important." He said with his bright smile. I looked at him, and knew that I wouldn't get more out of him.

"Whatever you say." I muttered while wondering who he had business with. I lay my head on his shoulder and found comfort in his presence. The two of us sat in silence and watched the people passing by our booth. Two children ran past it several times. They looked around the age of 10 or so. There was one blonde and one black-haired.

"Rogue! Have you found a booth yet?" One of them yelled at his friend.

"No Sting, they're all taken." The other answered his friend calmly.

"Okay." The first said irritated. "Then we'll just have to sit here then." He said and a thump was heard as he fell to the floor. The other boy seemingly hesitated, but then joined his friend on the floor.

I decided to invite the two boys into our both, as there was more than enough place in our booth. I opened the door and looked at the two boys sitting on the floor. "You two." I called out to them. They looked at me quizzically. The blonde had sky-blue eyes, and his hair shot out in every direction, a little like Natsu's. He wore a sand-colored t-shirt that sat a little tight on his already well-developed body. He wore light gray shorts and flats. The black-haired boy had blood-red eyes and his hair lay flatly on his head, his bangs covering his right eye. He wore a loose gray t-shirt, loose black jeans and black sandals. "You can come into our booth, there's enough space for you too." I smiled at them. The blondes face lit up in a bright smile.

"Thank you Lady!" He said and jumped up. The other boy got up more calmly. I held the door as the blonde boy ran into the room and sat on the opposite seat of Loke. The black-haired stopped up in front of me and looked at me with his blood-red eyes expressionlessly. He stretched out his hand for a handshake.

"Hello Miss. I apologize for my friend's rude behavior." He said, the blonde pouted and stuck out his tongue. "I am Rouge Cheney." He said and gestured to his friend. "And this is my friend Sting Eucliffe. Thank you for sharing your booth with us." He said politely. I was taken aback by the boys' wide vocabulary and manners.

I quickly regained my composure and shook the boys' hand, with my signature smile. "Hi Rogue. I'm Lucy Heartfilia and this is my Spirit, Loke." I said as Loke raised his hand in a greeting manner. "And you're welcome." I let go of Rogues hand, and he went to sit down next to Sting. I closed the door behind me and sat down again next to Loke.

The two boys looked curiously at me. Sting tilted his head as his blue eyes pierced my brown ones. "Where have I seen you before?" He asked me outright. I was baffled by his question, but didn't get to answer as Rogue spoke.

"You said Loke is your Spirit. Does that mean that you're a Stellar mage?" He asked. I nodded slowly, uncertain about what the boys were thinking about. "You shouldn't be the Stellar mage of Fairy Tail, are you, Miss Heartfilia?" He then asked. My eyes widened slightly at the boys question, and Loke's arm, which was resting on my shoulder again, tensed.

"Yeah, I was that Lucy Heartfilia, and please call me Lucy." I smiled at the two boys. Their eyes widened, and this time even Rouge grinned.

"So do you know Natsu/Gajeel?" They asked simultaneously, Sting asking about Natsu and Rouge about Gajeel. I giggled at them.

"Yes, as a matter of fact, I do. Natsu was my best friend, now Gajeel is." I smiled as the two boys' faces lit up even more, if possible. Loke, however, pouted next to me.

"What about me, Princess, am I not your best friend?" He asked, faking a hurt expression. The two boys giggled at him. I smiled to him warmly.

"Loke, our bond can't be measured in friendship. You're my Spirit, our relationship is closer than 'friends'." I said, and then realized my mistake. Loke threw his arms around me and purred like a cat. A big cat.

"We're closer than friends? Aww Lucy, have you finally realized your love for me?" He purred at me. I tried pushing him away, but couldn't as he was much stronger than me physically. The two boys were caught in a fit of laughter at Loke's purring and lovesickness.

"No, Loke I didn't mean like in love, I meant like in-" I cut off and looked at my Lion Spirits' smirking face. "You know exactly what I mean!" I then said in a high pitched voice. He let go of me and then held his face between his thumb and index finger in thought, resting his elbow in the palm of his other hand.

"I have to think out a way for you to realize your love for me." Loke muttered thoughtfully, sending the boys into another round of laughter. I giggled a little at the two boys and my Spirit as well.

After a little while, the laughter had died down, and Sting then seemed to realize something. "You said that you were the Stellar mage of Fairy Tail, what do you mean 'were'?" Sting asked curiously.

Rogue seemed to realize too and added to his friend's question. "Yeah, you also said that the Salamander was you best friend, and that Gajeel now is. What does that mean?" Rogue asked, he'd fixed his face into the serious expression he also used before.

I looked between the two boys, contemplating whether I should tell them or not. I decided to let out a little white lie.

"Yes, I have decided to take some years off to train and become stronger, because I felt I let my team down a little." I said. It was only a half lie, I sometimes really felt that I drew my- Team Natsu down, when I was on the team, and I also was going out to train. Loke looked at me with concerned eyes hidden behind his glasses and his arm around my shoulder tightened a little in a comforting manner, Rogue seemingly noticed, but didn't say anything. "And Natsu have been my best friend for a long time, but over these past three weeks I've spoken a lot with Gajeel and gotten to know him, while Natsu was hanging with an old childhood friend that had been lost, but has now come back. And so we kinda just... Slipped away from each other." I smiled weakly at the two boys. Sting formed an 'o' with his mouth in understanding.

Rogue nodded. "I see, but I don't think you're weak. You've kept your Spirit, Loke, out for a while, haven't you?" He asked and sent Loke a glance.

Loke smiled widely. "No, my Princess is definitely not weak, it's just something she's walking around thinking for some odd reason, but actually I'm using my own power to be out right now. It's because our bond is forged with love~!" Loke exclaimed and tried to hug me again, but I held him away with one hand on his head and sighed exasperatedly. Sting grinned at the lovesick Spirit.

"What he's trying to say is that our bond as mage and Spirit, not love-" I said and shot my Spirit a glare. "Is so close that he can freely go in and out of his gate with his own power, two of my other Spirits are able to do that as well." I explained as Loke gave up and pouted, having a gloomy aura around him. Sting kept up his goofy grin, and he looked surprisingly much like Natsu.

"It's quite rare for a Spirit to be able to do so, isn't it?" Rogue asked.

"Yeah, it is." Loke answered with a toothy smile, suddenly over his gloominess. Rogue and I sweat dropped at his sudden change of mood.

A silence fell on the booth, as no one had anything to say. After a while I felt I had to say something. "So where are the two of you going?" I asked.

"We're going to Sabertooth in the city Galiavas!" Sting said eagerly and with a grin plastered on his face. "Originally we wanted to be in Fairy Tail, but then we heard about the guild's super strong mages and how it had potential to be Fiore's strongest, so we decided we'd try it out. Then maybe we will also get to fight Natsu and Gajeel!" He then added.

"Oh, so you want to be mages? What kind of magic do you use?" I asked genuinely curious about the boys' magic.

"I'm a Light Dragon Slayer and Rouge's a Shadow Dragon Slayer!" Sting exclaimed happily. If I had had water in her mouth, I would have sprouted it all over the young Dragon Slayers' faces. I looked at them wide eyed. Loke seemed surprised as well.

"You're Dragon Slayers?!" I asked in complete shock. They both nodded, Sting with a proud smirk. "Wow, I never expected that. You two will become strong mages, I'm sure of it!" I said with my warm smile. Rogues lips curved up a little.

"Thanks Lucy. Where are you going?" Rogue asked. I thought about that for a moment.

"I don't know actually." I then decided to say. "Wherever fate decides to take me." I smiled.

"Well that's reassuring." Loke muttered sarcastically under his breath, which earned him a punch to the face by me, whose vein had popped. Sting giggled again at the two of us. Were we really that amusing to watch? I asked myself.

"Well, that sounds exciting." Rogue said kindly. Then our conversation was set on a halt as the radio sounded.

"We have reached the city Galiavas, if this is your destination, please prepare to leave. I repeat. We have reached the city Galiavas, if this is your destination, please prepare to leave." A monotone radio-voice said.

"Oh well, this seems to be our stop." Rogue said with a hint of sadness tinting his voice. "It was nice speaking with you, Lucy." He smiled genuinely.

"Yeah it was! I'll remember you!" Sting chimed in. He got up and hugged me, surprising everyone in the booth. He looked up at me with his beautiful sky-blue eyes. "Thank you for letting us in your booth!" He then smiled. I replied with a smile and ruffled his and Rogue's hair.

"It was my pleasure. I'll remember the two of you too." I said with a soft voice.

Ding-ding

Then the train stopped, and we'd reached Galiavas. The boys waved goodbye and walked out of the train. I waved back at them from my booth and watched them leave, and still stared out of the window as the train began rolling again. Loke still had his arm draped over my shoulder, making me feel comfortable in his presence.

At the guild Fairy Tail~

Gajeel's P.O.V

I stormed out of Ojii's office and walked fast to the double doors of the guild, with Lily in tow, earning weird looks from the people in the guild hall. I didn't care though; I had to find Bunny-Girl. Most preferably before anything happened. I was not letting Bunny-Girl die by the hands of a Dragon, not as long as I was a Dragon Slayer. Dammit, that was what I was trained to do! Slaying Dragons!

The doors still lay on the floor from Loke's fit of rage, so I just went straight out in the cold rain. I tried to sniff out Bunny-Girl's scent, but it was being washed away by the constant raining.

"Do you smell anything?" Lily asked while floating with his angel-like wings next to my head.

"Damn." I muttered. "I can't find her scent because of the rain." I sniffed around a little more, and finally I caught her scent of vanilla and strawberries. It was already extremely faint, as it had been raining a lot and it was quite some time ago she made the trail, which also meant that she could be just about anywhere.

"There!" I yelled and we followed the trail, ending up at her apartment. I could smell that it had been hours since she'd been there.

I followed the trail that led away from the apartment and ended up at a little yellow house. I couldn't smell who it belonged to, and couldn't figure out why Lucy had been there, but decided to brush it off and follow the faint trail of her fading scent.

The rain was still pouring, not as much as before, but still a lot. I was soaked from head to toe, and so was Lily, but we didn't care. We were at risk of losing the one person; we did not want to lose.

After walking a while, following the trail, I ended up at the train station.

"Damn, damn, damn!" I muttered as I knew that it would be near impossible to find her, if she took the train.

Lily went to the ticket booth and asked the man if he'd seen Bunny-Girl, but he answered that he had just shifted with someone else, and that he couldn't have seen her. After getting over the shock of a talking cat with wings.

I had heard their little conversation with my Dragon Slayer hearing, of course, and felt my magic pressure rising in anger and defeat. I was too late.

I stomped out of the station and ran into the nearest forest in the outskirts of Magnolia, not caring if my Exceed followed me or not, my magic pressure building higher and higher all the way.

I went deep into the forest, and when I felt I was far enough away from everything, I roared at the sky. I roared out all of my anger at the Dragon and Team Natsu, pain of the loss of someone precious and disappointment in myself, all mixed up with my skyrocketing magic pressure.

The small iron-atoms in the ground were pulled up from underground and swirled around me in an uncontrollable inferno of wind and metal. Surrounding trees and wildlife were pulled up from the ground by their roots, and swirled around me in a frenzy, making it deadly to go near me.

From the outside it looked like a tornado had trapped me in the center of it with trees, plants and small clads of metal swirling around me in a whirlwind. But when you came closer, you could feel the pressure of my magic, and would be pinned to the ground by its gravity.

I had never had a surge of power like that ever before. It felt fantastic and horrible at the same time. I could feel it course throughout my veins, leaving a trail of warmth. At the same time my whole body ached in pain, especially in my chest was the pain extraordinary.

Finally I had no more air in my lungs, and as my roar fell silent, the tornado of magical energy also subsided, along with the rush of power and pain I'd felt. Except the one in the chest, it still hurt.

I fell to his knees panting and with my hands in my hair, grabbing it roughly, as I felt a wave of fatigue flood over me with the sudden loss of magic.

Small dots appeared in my vision, and I fell into the calm blackness.

At the guild Fairy Tail~

Juvia's P.O.V

Juvia cried as Gajeel stormed out of Master's office. She had lost control of her magic, and the rain poured outside. Love-Ri- No, Lucy-sama can't die. It is just a misunderstanding. Carla misunderstood the situation. And weren't the Dragons all gone? Yeah they were. But, Carla's visions always come true...

"No!" Juvia yelled. Master, Wendy and Carla pulled back and looked at Juvia. Wendy and Carla with red, puffy eyes. Master with blank eyes. "Juvia refuses to believe that Lucy-sama will die!" Juvia exclaimed. They both looked stunned at her.

"Lucy-sama? Since when did you stop calling Lucy-san 'Love-Rival'? And what's with the 'sama'-part?" Wendy asked and looked at Juvia questioningly. Juvia turned her gaze to Wendy.

"Since right now." Juvia said. "Lucy-sama will not die by that Dragon. Juvia refuses to believe it." Juvia repeated. She raised her hand in the 'L' symbol of Fairy Tail.

"Yeah!" Wendy said and raised her hand as well. Carla shook her head, but did the same with a smile, as well as she could with her paw.

"Yes. Lucy will not die by that Dragon! Gajeel will reach her!" Master yelled and raised his hand in the 'L' symbol.

Then an iron clad hit the window and when Juvia looked out of the window, she saw a wild wind. Iron clads flew around and smashed into buildings and whatever else they could hit. The people on the streets struggled to cover themselves and ran around like confused chickens to find somewhere to hide. But there was something about it all. It seemed heavy somehow.

"Juvia thinks that is no ordinary wind." Juvia said, noticing that the others had seen it all too.

"No Juvia, that is no ordinary wind, I feel a great magic pressure behind it." Master muttered.

"And those Iron clads...." Wendy added.

"Gajeel!" They all said in unison, looking at each other. Carla still stared out of the window.

"Then.... He was too late?" The white Neko said with sad eyes. Just as she finished her sentence, the wind fell silent, and the rain-clouds were gone. The sun shone again in Magnolia. But for six people and Exceeds, that sun had no meaning, they had their own personal ever-lasting cloud over their heads, which kept pouring.

The infirmary ~

Natsu's P.O.V

I was almost carried into the infirmary, because Wendy didn't want to heal me. Why didn't she anyway? She always healed me, what's different now? And what the hell made Loke so mad? What did it have to do with Luce? Aghh! It's so confusing.

Elfman, with the help of Lisanna and Jet, lifted me up in one of those white beds. Mirajane, Freed and Bixlow helped Erza in one next to me and Levy, Droy and Cana, surprisingly no Juvia, helped Ice Princess in the bed on the other side of the room.

"Why are Erza and Gray in beds? They weren't hit so badly." Bixlow asked somewhere at my right.

"I don't know actually. But they need to rest I guess." Lisanna said, looking at him, I think. She shifted her gaze to lock with mine. "Are you okay Natsu?" She asked me with a concerned look in her beautiful, blue eyes, that I just couldn't seem to get enough of.

I moved my hand to my nose. "Yeah I think I-" I tried touching my nose, but pulled my hand away quickly and winced in pain as they made contact. "Ow! Alright I'm not quite okay..." I admitted. My nose throbbed in pain, and all I could smell was my own blood. I looked at it, and it didn't sit where it used to. I looked up at Lisanna again. "Why can't we just get Wendy?" I asked.

Everyone in the room, except Lisanna, Erza and Ice Princess, sweat dropped.

Lisanna sat on the edge of the bed and looked at me. Her pretty white hair hanging in small bangs almost covering her eyes. "You see, Natsu. Wendy is talking with Master right now, but anyway, she's not healing you, because she doesn't have enough magic to do so." She smiled at me. I was confused, hadn't Wendy healed me many times before? Why couldn't she heal me now? But I decided to believe her, and just thought that she'd been training or something.

"Can't we get Porlyusica then?" Every person in the room paled.

"Eh... Natsu. You know Porlyusica hates humans, she won't come here to heal your nose." Mira said somewhere behind Lisanna.

"Oh yeah. That's right, I forgot!" I smiled my toothy smile. "But what about my nose then?" I asked and pouted, but immediately stopped as it made my nose hurt even more.

"Well, I'll just have to fix that." I saw Mira step into my view. She had a dark aura around her, her eyes were hidden in shadows, but two yellow lights could be seen, and she cracked her knuckles. Was her hair floating around her head? Everyone stepped away from her, afraid of Demon Mirajane. I was terrified right alongside them. What did I do to deserve this?!

I smiled at her the best I could, while being terrified out of my mind. "That isn't necessary Mira. My nose is fine, actually." I patted my nose with my index-finger, but winced in pain as soon as I made contact.

I looked hopefully at Mira, but she still had her devilish aura. She stepped up to the bed, and immediately her devilish aura was gone, instead she smiled her usual smile. Everyone sweat dropped, I don't know why.

"This is going to hurt a little." She said kindly. She reached out for my nose, and in a swift movement, she'd taken my nose in between her two hands and straightened it out. I cried out in pain, and felt a little hand stroke my leg. I looked down and saw Lisanna. She looked at me apologetically.

"You know it had to be done. Or you'd run around with a broken nose the rest of your life." She smiled her kind smile. I nodded and sent her my signature grin. It'll be fine. I looked around in the room for a certain blonde. She wasn't there. She's probably on a mission. She said her rent is due, right?

A weird wind was blowing outside; the windows were hidden behind the curtains, so I couldn't see it. It didn't matter anyway, it's just a wind.

In the train~

Lucy's P.O.V

Loke had just left to the Spirit World to restore his magic. Even though he's been in Earthland in three years straight, give or take, he told me that it hurt when he was out too long. Besides, he, as well as my other Spirits, also got tired from their loss of magic.

So now I sat down in the train all alone, nothing to keep me from thinking about Fairy Tail and its members.

I remembered the Phantom Lord incident, where my Papa wanted me back in the mansion, so I could marry some stranger. How he found out I was in Fairy Tail is beyond me. Likewise with the fact that he hired a guild to take down Fairy Tail. A guild whose Guild Master hated Fairy Tail.

"We have reached the town Saraj, if this is your destination, please prepare to leave. I repeat, we have reached the town Saraj, if this is your destination, please prepare to leave." The speakers interrupted my thoughts.

"Might as well." I muttered, then stood up and got ready to leave. I decided that Saraj was where my training would begin. After a night sleep, that is. The sun was already setting, and soon it would become dark.

After getting out of the train station as one of the few, I looked around for somewhere to stay. The town had an old style, which made it all very pleasant, surprisingly. The houses were small and made in wood, with the exception of a few with red bricks. Not many people were walking around the streets like in Magnolia.

After some searching I found a good looking inn, an old lady kept. I paid for one night and went towards my room. I'd gotten a big lunch on the train, so I wasn't hungry now.

My room was little with a big bed, a drawer and a desk. It was all I would need for now; also I only planned on staying here for one night.

I locked the door, wrote a letter to my Mama, stripped off my clothes and went to sleep.

In Saraj, next morning~

Lucy's P.O.V

I felt something on my shoulder. It was shaking me. It was annoying.

"Stop..." I muttered half asleep. It didn't stop, it kept shaking me. I turned my back to it, I think, and lay on my side. "Just five more minutes.."

"Hime-Sama, wake up. I've made breakfast for you." A female voice said flatly. Huh? 'Hime-Sama'? Oh, Virgo!

I opened my eyes drowsily and looked at the pink-haired Maid Spirit. She was leaning over me with a hand on my shoulder.

Behind her I could see the breakfast she'd made for me. When I thought about it, I could also smell it. "Punishment, Hime-Sama?"

"No Virgo, not today. And thanks." I got up and went to the desk where Virgo had prepared the breakfast. I ate it and quickly took a bath and changed into the clothes Virgo had brought. A tight navy-blue top with a golden curly pattern and a white skirt. I made the same high ponytail as I'd worn the day before

"Hime-Sama, there's a forest west from here, it seems empty and it's quite wide. It is a great training spot." Virgo said, staring at me with her blue, piercing eyes. I smiled at her.

"Thanks Virgo, I'll go there and train. You can go back now." I said. Virgo saluted and disappeared in a golden light.

I packed the last of my things, even though it wasn't much, as I had stored it all in the Spirit World. I put on the white leather-jacket from yesterday; I had grown quite fond of it.

I went out and walked towards the west, and soon I found the forest. Saraj was at max a quarter the size of Magnolia, and was surprisingly fast to guide through.

The forest seemed somewhat scary. The only tree to be seen were pine-trees, and only pine-trees. A heavy fog surrounded the trees and lay close to the ground, making it impossible to see more than a pair of meters into the forest. It was also completely silent, not even the rustling of a breeze was heard, it had an eerie feeling to it. Even though the sun was high in the sky, the forest seemed dark, as if it was in the middle of the night. All in all quite an ominous forest.

"Oh well. Why not go into the scary and ominous forest and train? Yeah, good idea, Virgo, thank you." I said sarcastically, but even though I said that, I went into the forest.

I think I had walked for over an hour. Loke had made a short visit some time ago to tell me he had a meeting with Moustache-man, or more commonly known as the Spirit King, and said he'd be unable to be with me for the day, but that the rest of my Spirits were happy to come keep me company, except Aquarius, maybe.

So now I was walking alone through this damn creepy forest, because I didn't want my Spirits to be bothered by my complaints.

My feet hurt and I was tired. I froze because the sun wasn't there to warm me up, and this forest was so scary. I walked a little further, and soon I found a little clearing. And it was really a clearing, the fog wasn't floating over this part, and it wasn't as dark as the surrounding forest. A ray of sun hit the ground, and as I stood under it, I felt it heat up my face.

"This is where I'll stay and train, but for now, I'll just rest in the sun." I said out loud, as a breeze blew my hair in my face, and I fell down on the ground, lying on my back and looking up in the sky. "This is so nice." I whispered and closed my eyes in comfort.

Alright, I have to go on a 14-days-long vacation with my family in a few days, so I'll post a new chapter just before I leave, which is in 4 days, if I got my math right, and then I'll post a chapter as soon as I get home. Is it okay with you guys? Most likely NONE OF YOU ARE READING THIS, but I'll just write it anyways~

I thought it would be nice if Sting and Rogue appeared in this train. Just for the fun of it all. And as the city where Sabertooth lies in hasn't been mentioned, I just wrote a few letters and then ended it off with other letters, pretty much. ^_^' Yep, that's the easy way to make new names.

We'll meet Acnologia in the next chapter, guys. So keep hanging around!

~ Line464d

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.4K 591 45
Lucy is kicked out of team Natsu.Lucy gets abused,tortured and treated like trash.Lucy eventually quits she swears she WILL get her revenge.But,What...
3.8K 16 7
Lucy decides that she is weak and unworthy of Natsu and the rest of the guild... She leaves for a while to train and get stronger, and meets someone...
65.7K 1.4K 28
I've been reading a lot of stories of Sting X Reader X Natsu, or Sting X Reader, or Natsu X Reader, and have had a lot of inspiration. So that's wher...
17.6K 611 40
[Completed] ✓ Lucy grew up loved dearly by not only her parents, but the entire kingdom of Fiore. Her mother, the queen, was close friends with the D...