His love,her hate(slow update...

By bari67

He loved her,she hated him He trusted her,she ruined him [HIS LOVE] ruin him ... More

Cast
His love
Her hate
His love
Her hate
His love
Her hate
His love
Her hate
His love
Her hate
His love
Her hate

Prologue

180 16 26
By bari67

Assalamualaikum.....and thank u Soo much inoormansoor for the cover so here is the prologue....

*********************

I was standing near the door and was hearing there conversation
What I was hearing I couldn't believe my ears...

*******
I loved her and what she did with me , I thought she loved me back but,I was wrong she did this all in hate ...
Her hate

********

what i did with him....was wrong ,he wasn't acting .I seriously couldn't trust his love...

***********
So how was the prologue?? Plz do tell me ??? Need ur opinions!!! I hope u liked it!!!

Smile and support
Bari67

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9M 180K 67
Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Historical Fiction. Winner of the 'Readers Choice Award' in Spiritual Category. Winner of Best Muslim Reader...
13.7M 549K 80
"I know that we will never be a real couple, but we can at least be nice to each other Aneel" I told him. I've had enough. Tears were starting to pri...
3.4M 163K 55
"Why don't you leave me?" I shouted, trying to mask away the fear that filled inside of me this time. "Oh Darling I wish I could." He smirked, almos...
40.8K 5.8K 25
Story of a surgeon Dr. Zulaid Afandi and a medical student Dr. Inara Ibrahim. Age gap Enemies to lovers Grumpy×sunshine Arranged marriage "What did...