big brother // 5sos au [DISCO...

By cherrymalum

millions of viewers, sixteen housemates, one house. a lot can happen when you are isolated and broadcasted to... More

prologue
1
3
4
6

2

2.1K 153 126
By cherrymalum

day 0

"This is Big Brother, all housemates to the living room." 

We all sat on the couches, though there wasn't enough space so Skylar and I sat on the ground infront of Luke and Calum.

"I trust you have all found room arrangements."

"Yes Big Brother," we all said almost in sync.

"Great, there are refreshments and snacks in the kitchen. I hope you all enjoy your first night." he said. We all chorused a 'thank you Big Brother,' and walked into the kitchen,  where we all sat at the dining room table.

I grabbed a cracker and cheese, nibbling on it politely.

"Well, first of all how old are you?" A loud voice, Ty I think, asked the group.

They went around the table saying their ages. I didn't pay attention, I just left my eyes to wander around the place.

I didn't mean for it to be rude. Though I had to be given a sharp nudge from Skylar so I could speak up.

"Oh, sorry, I am eighteen." I smiled, looking at all the people's faces.

That was a thing I liked to do; observe.

Like I admired the curly hair a girl whom sat across from me had. I had always wanted ringlets but genetics decided on beachy-type wavy hair.

I gazed at Calum's tattoos, two on his chest, two on his hands, and three on his arm. One was a feather, and another was roman numerals, I presume, that read MMXII, both on his chest. An American Indian, a swallow with a name Mali-Koa, and one other I couldn't make out. The one on each hand were letters or initials.

One girl had gorgeous yet peculiar eyes, they were blue but one had a blob of brown at the bottom right of the iris.

But who really caught my eye, was a boy with galaxy coloured hair. It was truly amazing, how he suited it so well. He was very beautiful, green eyes and perfectly sculpted lips. He also had the worst posture, which made me laugh silently.

Everyone here was pretty in their way- from grunge to preppy and skinny to not as skinny.

"Psst, Avery," Luke nudged me, bringing me back from my thoughts.

"Yes?"

"Drew asked where you are from," he said.

I looked at the boy with long hair- long meaning it was sweeped against his forehead and long enough to tie into a mini ponytail.

"Sorry, uh Drew, I am from Sydney, how about you?" I smiled politely at the boy next to me.

"Canberra, but I've always wanted to go to the Gold Coast. What better way than in here. Actually, maybe it's not better in the fact I am stuck in a house," he rambled and I laughed, this kid was very cool.

I was about to reply, but Skylar cut me off.

"Ave, I'm heading outside to put my feet in the pool. Want to join?" She asked and I nodded.

"Sorry Drew, I'll talk to you another time," I smiled and he bid a small bye.

"Hmm he's cute huh," she nudged me, taking off her heels and sitting on the edge of the pool with her feet in, and I copied her actions.

"Sure," I shrugged, having not taken much notice, which was unlike me.

"A lot of the boys here are exceptionally cute, I'm not gonna lie," she winked and I laughed.

"Girl you're boy crazy."

"I wouldn't say that. I just enjoy looking at lovely faces of people that seem to be of the male species," her voice went high and we laughed. "Nah, I may have come off to foward, I was just stating there were, I am not the type of person to pounce on anything, I'm telling you now."

"Well that's good. Neither," I smiled.

"I feel rude, let's go mingle," Skylar pulled me up and we walked to where the others were, whom some had also migrated to the backyard.

"Hi," Skylar and I said to a girl with black hair and a nose ring, and a boy with sandy blonde hair and green-maybe hazel eyes.

"Hey, this house is rad right?" The girl said. What was her name again.

"Heck yeah," I smiled, Skylar going off into conversation with the boy.

"Avery, right?"

"Indeed, and, wait I know this," I searched my brain for her name but I couldn't remember.

"Jasey. Jasey Rae."

"My god, your name is an All Time Low song," I exclaimed.

"It is totally rad right!" She smiled and we started talking about music along with school.

The boy, Ashton which I found out, joined the conversation, as Skylar had gone to make more friends. I also did that after a while.

"Avery," I introduced after we said our hello's. I was talking to a girl named Cat, who was dressed very preppy and I found out was a lovely girl.

I also talked to a lot more people.

So I made a list in my head from what I could pick up from them, though things may change.

Skylar- Out going, hilarious,  not afraid to speak what is on her mind, black hair that is ombre and turns into dark blue then light blue, has blue eyes and I think she will be a close friend from what I can tell. Seventeen.

Luke- Looks like he can surf but cannot, tall as hell, a killer smile and is very kind and funny in a lame way. Eighteen.

Calum- Sarcastic, funny, out going, tan, and is very cool. Eighteen.

Drew- Black hair, grey eyes, he is quite smart but also is very.. silly in a way. Twenty.

Jasey- Grunge, black hair and blue and brown peculiar eyes, nose ring, around my height, has amazing music taste, dropped out of school a year before she could graduate, lovely- in a reserved way. Nineteen.

Ashton- Has the best laugh I have ever heard, energetic, kind, need I say more. Nineteen.

Cat- Ringlet curly brown hair and amazing dimples, grey eyes and is short. Preppy, like a pin up doll. Seventeen.

Emmerson- Part aboriginal, dark hair and eyes, ridiculously pretty but was quite sassy, though that isn't a bad thing. Twenty one.

George- Likes food and gym, blonde hair, a good guy. Twenty.

Carrie- Quiet, sweet, doesn't talk to much, blonde hair and hazel eyes. Eighteen.

Ty- Loud, which may get annoying if I'm honest. Brown hair and blue eyes. Twenty one.

Jordan- Quirky, homosexual, heck is he hilarious. He is definitely someone I hope to get along with. Twenty.

Violet- Easy going, brown straight hair that is wavy at the bottom, big brown eyes that look very innocent,seems like one of the boys but can be very girly. Eighteen.

Audrey- Big green eyes, dark blonde nearly brown hair, very giggly and talkative. Nineteen.

Wait, I was missing one person.

Mason.. No. Marcel.. Nope. I am terrible with names. I will figure it out later.

I was currently brushing my teeth in my pyjamas, waiting for Skylar to pee so I can let her use my toothpaste. Yes, Skylar ladies and gentlemen, forgot her toothpaste.

When we had finished, we got into our beds along with Luke, who had fell asleep already, and Calum.

Though when everyone had fell asleep, I couldn't, finding myself tossing and turning.

"Psst, Skylar. Skylaaaar." I whisper yelled. She didn't budge.

So I sang a song in my head, and thankfully fell asleep soon after.

.

yay woah I updated

sorry about the long description things, I just want you all to know what they look/are like.

so yeah, comment and vote if you like it woo

xx

ps comment what you imagine Avery would look like :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

134K 4.7K 39
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
217K 6.3K 75
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
185K 3.9K 46
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
192K 6.8K 96
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...