I Won't Give Up on Us-Raura

By haileexoxo

It was always a competition for the brunette. She would constantly find herself competing for his attention... More

The Sleepover
Meeting with Maia
The Truth?
Maia the Devil?
Pancakes
Unconfident
Remember Her?
Bravery
The Mistake I Made
What Happens Now?
I Miss You
The Unfortunate Side
New Faces
Introductions
Nerves
I Need to Ask Her
Mixed Feelings
I'm So Stupid
Just Take Me
The New Old Us
Best Friends, Feelings?
The Plan
It's not Supposed to End like This
Time is Running Out
I Really Do Love You
Cheers To Us
AN

Ending It

2.2K 100 6
By haileexoxo

Laura

Ross said it. He said he loves me. Yeah right. It's all just a trick to use me. I know he doesn't give a crap about me or my feelings. He just cares about his precious girlfriend.

I had ran back to my house and locked the door and shut all of the curtains. There was no way I could let him in here. I can't let him back into my  life. He hurt me once, he treated me like a joke, and now I left him like it's funny.

Ross thinks that I'm still the same girl I used to be. Well, that's definitely not the case. I've changed. And it was all because of that night.

Flashback~

"Hurry up Laur!" my best friend Chloey yelled at me. Yes, after Ross I had found another friendship. "Coming!" I yelled back and grabbed my jacket and keys. Chloey was taking me to this awesome party that I couldn't wait to go to. She had been talking about it all month.

I was wearing a yellow crop top and white high waist shorts. Yes, I was wearing yellow in honor of Ross, but nobody will ever know that. He actually picked out this crop, but once again, he'll never know.

I thought I was going to have a good time, but little did I know it wasn't what I thought. Chloey dragged me into this house where everything was just a blur. I walked past couples making out and people dancing. Ew. I don't believe in love anymore, not after what happened with Ross.

Chloey dragged me up to a bar stand and ordered me and her drinks. I didn't know they had alcohol in them, and since I thought she was my best friend, she'd know I don't drink that. I was wrong to have trust in her. She got me the most alcohol filled drink, and soon I was intoxicated.

End of Flashback~

Ever since that incident, I've changed. I've lost all trust I've ever had in a person, and I lost my ability to have a friendship. That's why I can't allow Ross back into my life. I know it'll just end up the same. I'm not willing to have that.

Whatever friendship we had, needs to end.

I heard a knock on my door and I jumped. My brunette hair bounced up and down and I started shaking. It was him. No No No No.

"Laura? Laura are you there?" Ross yelled. "Go away Ross!" I yelled back through the door. Ross opened the door. What? I thought I locked it. Damn it, he can still pick locks, "Laura, why are you pushing me away?" he asked. I avoided his eyes that were trying to make contact with mine.

"I don't trust anymore Ross," I breathed out. "Why Laura? You can trust me Laura," Ross said. I then looked into his eyes, anger washed over mine. "Trust you? Never, in a million years will I ever trust you again. Ever."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N; Hey guys! I know it's short, but it's not bad. Comment and Vote! Love you all so much!

-haileexoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.3K 487 22
"Thousands of hot, famous, teenage guys in LA, and I had to make the stupid mistake of picking Ross Lynch to be my launchpad to fame." Courtney rants...
43.3K 1.9K 30
Laura Marano is in love with Ross Lynch. She's pretty much of a stalker if you tell me. Rydel Anderson is her best friend, and how come she didn't kn...
19K 609 35
A raura and R5 fan fiction~ Laura Marano she is your regular rebel at school. She always gets what she wants and has every guy wrapped around her lit...
49.6K 2.3K 17
Ross Lynch is a renowned YouTuber. Laura Marano is a fan. She writes letter to him, but never sends them. What if one day her best friend, Piper, sen...