Grade 7 well now 7th grade (C...

By Rosie8822

12 year old Charlie Elia just moved to Washington, D.C. What will she do when she finds out her neighbor is... More

Grade 7 well now 7th grade (Carson Lueders fan fic)
Chapter 1 : the move
Chapter 2: meeting the neighbors
Chapter 3:School
Chapter 4: soccer try outs
Chapter 5: soccer results
⚠️
Chapter 6
Chapter 7!!
Chapter 8
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Authors note
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 20

1.5K 41 7
By Rosie8822

AN
I'de just like to thank all of you for reading my book and continuing on this amazing journey with me. It was an awesome experience writing a book and my friend said he will help me publish a real book. I'de like to thank my sister Breanna and Kristina for giving me this idea.
I love you guys and here is your last chapter

------------

Carson's POV

I just made it to the auditorium. I have all of my costumes and all I need to do is find Charlie. Her solo starts..... NEXT!! I ran to the auditorium and made it just as the door closed. Charlie dramatically walked on stage. When she was finished she got off stage and I ran. I ran to get ready. We start on opposite sides anyways. I was thinking of surprising her when I got on stage.

I ran to my side of the stage and started to get worried.

Charlies POV

I put on my costume and went backstage. (Her costume is i found a reason on weissmans.com)

See beneath your beautiful started and I walked on the stage but Carson? Walked on the stage. We smiled at each other and did our dance together. We gave it our all and finished in a hug. And then something that I never thought would happen, happened. (Amazing grammar am I right?) Carson crashed his lips against mine and the crowed roared in applause and we walked of stage. The day went by with me doing about 8 dances. In hip hop we got platinum and 2nd over all. My duet solo, duet, trio and in the rest of our dances we got first over all and diamond.

I walked into the dressing room getting into my normal clothes and took off my makeup. I just wore a pair of grey leggings and my brothers grad hoodie. I put my long hair up in a messy bun and grabbed my bags. My mom grabbed the makeup bag since i could only use one arm due to my broken one. I had to change the colour to black. So when you sign it has to be silver or gold.

I walked out to see Carson holding Corn and a rose. "Good job" he smiled handing me my puppy. I held him and Carson in a hug not trying to hurt my arm. "Charlie!" I heard someone yell. I turned and saw the MAGCON family. "WILL YOU JOIN THE MAGCON FAMILY?!" They all said in unison. I saw Kristina and Mahogany in there too. "YESS!!!" I said clapping.

And that was my life when I met my neighbor, Carson Lueders.

------------------
That's the end guys! Sequal will be up soon! Once again i'de like to thank every single one of you for joining me on this journey and I can't wait to see what the future holds. And that's all

~Emily out

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

670K 33.8K 61
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
95.4K 1.8K 24
Your father is the boss of what we call "The Most Hated". 2 years ago he allowed you to join his squad of the state's worst thieves, assassins or cri...