I Don't Know When I Have Fall...

By KranthiAchanta

"I think what they all said is right Arjun,you deserve the best, and I am not the one, I said between my sobs... More

I am in love(Re-published)
Just do what I say..
Good morning sleeping beauty
I don't talk to a liar
Riya's engagement
Ms.Firebrand
Leave this house
I again saw my Angel
I love u Firebrand
Don't leave my hands
I like You Arjun
Riya's Wedding day
1K Views..It's time for celebrations🎊
Can you accept me as your brother?
Knocking the door of my heart!
Please save her!!
The big mistake of my life?
If you smile then we smile!!!
Trapped in her magic web!!
With Every Beat Of My Heart
I think you forgot your name??
Who is Rahul??
She is totally broken..
I want to become a robot
Don't Dare To Touch My Sister...
Dear Diary!!!!
Dear Diary!! Part-2
Dear Diary!! Part 3
A Family Made With Friends
The Best Ever Gift
The Stranger
The Journey
Mesmerizing beauties😍
Narrating the Past!!!
Past reveals!!
Unwanted proposal??
Confused Manu??
Face To Face
Hidden Truth??
Will You Marry Me??
Author's Note!!
That's what happened!!
The Game Is Over!!??
A Little Surprise!!
You Are My Everything
The Culprit??
True Love Always Wins❀
Epilogue

Birthday Surprise!!

664 57 12
By KranthiAchanta

Manasa POV:

I was scared after seeing Rahul and his words still ringing in my ears.I don't know what to do to protect my family from him.Such an idiot he is,I never expected he would black mail me like this to hire my property.

What should I do to make Dad trust me,he even don't want to see my face.My brain totally messed with thoughts and my heart still crying for my fate.

With these thoughts I entered into my flat and rested myself on my bed without eating anything, who like to eat when your heart is dying to see your loved ones.

Within few minutes I drifted off into sleep.Suddenly my phone started ringing and I answered it with my eyes half open.

Manu it's an emergency please open your door soon,Riya said panicking and I rushed towards to unlock my door of my flat.

When I opened the door my friend dashed into my flat shouting Happy birthday Manu in union.

Thank you so much guys,I said with full of happiness.Come let's cut the cake Bhai said grabbing my hand.

Soon my dining table filled with cakes brought by my friends.Everyone brought a special cake for me and I was surprised.

Where is Arjun? I asked before taking the knife into my hands,Bhai is out of town he will reach here by tomorrow evening Janu said rolling her eyes.

Now enough of your questions come cut the cake Riya said patting my back and I blew the candel,everyone started smashing cake on other's faces and my empty soulless flat filled with smiles and screams.

After long fight with cake they filled my lap with lots of gifts they brought for me.

Wow Riya these are very beautiful I said looking those bangles she gifted to me,she know my taste very well.Now unpack my gift Janu said handing me her gift pack and I started removing the cover with enthusiasm.

Finally I unpacked all those gifts and everyone tried their best to make me happy and I am very lucky to have this people in my life.

After having lot of fun we all headed to sleep at 2:00 am, I am feeling a bit disappointed because I missed those two brown eyes.

Why didn't he even wished me don't he know my birthday,may be he slept,how could he sleep without wishing me?I will kill him if he don't wish me in the morning.

As we slept late we all woke up very late almost in the lunch time,Bhai and Jai went to attend a meeting in the office so we girls having fun in my flat.

Janu where the hell is your brother even he didn't answering my calls I  pissed off throwing my mobile on the couch.For the first time Manasa Vyas is waiting for someone's wishes.

I don't know why but I feel incomplete without him on my special day.He even don't bother to call me or to inform me before leaving Mumbai.

Riya don't he know today is my birthday I asked Riya who is very busy in watching Nene raja nenu mantri movie trailer.

He know about you very well more than you know about yourself Manu,so I am sure he is aware of your birthday she said taking her eyes off the laptop screen.

Then why he didn't wished me and why he went to attend a meeting missing my special day I said raising my voice and she started laughing.

Why are you laughing idiot, I yelled at her but still a smile playing on her lips making me more frustrated.

Here someone is badly missing Arjun and complaining on him like a girlfriend so it made me laugh she said teasingly wrapping her hands around my neck.

I am not missing anyone and I am not complaining too I said hitting her hands.Say those words from your heart Manu she said raising her brow and I left that place trying to escape from her further questions.

Am I really missing him? No I don't I said to myself dialling his number like an idiot.He didn't answered my call and it irritated me to hell.I will definitely make you pay for this Arjun I sighed and placed my phone back on the dressing table.

What's going on here I rushed into the kitchen smelling something awkward. My eyes went wide after seeing the mess Janu and Riya created.

What are you doing guys I yelled at them,actually we tried to cook Cashew Halwa but it turned into something different Janu said  showing me the pan which is half brunt.

I bursted out into laugh seeing that mess and they joined with me,then in the evening Bhai and Jai came back from office to join with us.

I don't know what my friends planned to surprise me,I dressed into a beautiful purple colour floor touch with silver border with thread work,I left my hair loose and applied minimal make up on my face.

Looking gorgeous Riya complimented when I entered into the living room,thanks for the gift Bhai I said to Bhai who is very busy with his phone. It's not my gift Bhai said nodding his head in negative.

Then whose gift I asked him confusingly but he didn't answered.
Is it from Arjun I asked Bhai with flat expression.

Well guessed Manu he said patting my back,where is your friend I asked furiously.

You will find out Jai said handing me a beautiful platinum chain with heart shaped pendant.

Don't say this is too from Arjun I said adoring the beauty of that chain.
He nodded his head like a yes and I was surprised.Why this guy playing hide and seek with me.

Later at 6:00 pm we all started from my flat towards our destiny.Where are you driving me Jai tell me please I asked for the tenth time to find the answer but my crazy friends didn't answered me.

If you don't answer me then I will get down of the car I yelled at them but those idiots just smiled at me.

After 30 minutes our car halted before a place which I have no clue,let's go Janu said walking inside and I just followed their foot steps.

The place around me is fully decorated with lights,ballons, flowers and hangings I was stunned seeing the decoration.

Then my body frozen seeing the most familiar person walking towards me,the person whom I am missing from past 24 hours,the person who can increase my heart beat with just a smile, the person who can make me go crazy with that two brown eyes.

He wore a blue shirt and navy blue blazer on it with top two buttons undone,his hair is little messy,his sweet aroma smell giving me a pleasant feel,I lost myself in his hazel brown eyes.

He is boring into my eyes forgetting the world we stood there staring at each other for few minutes.

Happy birthday Manu he said with a smile playing on his lips.I am dying for his wishes since morning and now I am very happy to see him but I don't want to know that so I covered my face with serious look.

I hate late wishes I said turning my face in opposite direction.Waiting gives thrill firebrand he said covering distance between us giving me goosebumps.

You can refuse my wishes but not my gift he said pointing towards the direction where Bhai,Janu,Jai and Riya stood like a wall by covering something behind them.

He gestured them to move and I was stunned seeing the gift he brought for me,my heart stopped beating for a while and my eyes moisturized with happiness.

*********************

So guys here is the new update?

What did you think Arjun brought to gift Manu?

Do vote, comment and follow....

Love
Kranthi Achanta😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

155K 7.1K 53
He already seemed to like her. She seemed different. Her soft eyes, warm smile, hearty laugh, rosy cheeks, he liked it all. .... Kabir couldn't tear...
1.2M 132K 87
He: If Loving is an art, I want you to be my Picasso Myra. Myra: No, you don't meant it. Tell me everything is a lie. You cannot love me. How can you...
242K 15.7K 59
βœΆπ‘΄π’šπ’”π’•π’†π’“π’Šπ’π’–π’” 𝒑𝒂𝒔𝒕 ✢ Two people completely in love and inseparable but ......one big incident changed their life and they got separated...