The Original Demi Wolf

By SamanthaPerry0

This is similar to my other story: The Wolf Avenger Percy Jackson was seven when his mother was murdered... More

Chapter 1: Introduction
Chapter 2: Pilot
Chapter 3: The Night of the Comet
Chapter 4: Friday Night Bites
Chapter 5: Family Ties
Chapter 6: You're Undead to Me
Chapter 7: Haunted
Chapter 8: The Turning Point
Chapter 9: Unpleasantville
Chapter 10: Fool Me Once
Chapter 11: Under Control
Chapter 12: Miss Mystic Fall
Chapter 13: Founder's Day
Chapter 14: Bad Moon Rising
Chapter 15: Kill or Be Killed
Chapter 17: Masquerade
Chapter 18: Rose
Chapter 19: Hades
Chapter 20: By The Light of the Moon
Chapter 21: Daddy Issues
Chapter 22: Crying Wolf
Chapter 23: The Dinner Party
Chapter 24: The Last Dance
Chapter 25: Niklaus
Chapter 26: The Last Day
Chapter 27: As I Lay Dying
Chapter 28: The Quest for Protection
Chapter 29: Under the Moon

Chapter 16: Plan B

9.8K 404 78
By SamanthaPerry0

This chapter is just a bit shorter than other chapters, mostly because it focuses on the Moonstone and Percy's plan with it.

Season 2 Episode 6: Plan B

"Let me get this straight, you're going to give your Uncle an object we know nothing about?" I asked for clarification.

"If I really wanted to give him the real stone, why exactly do you think I came to you?" Tyler asked.

I came Tyler a pleased 'you have learned well' look before motioning for him to hand me the actual stone.

Tyler pulled it out of his back-pocket and almost at once I felt the powerful magic radiate off of it.

But...there was also a feeling of recognition, like my own magic recognized what was bound to the stone.

I instantly felt protective of it. Drawn to it for some reason.

Trying to shove the feelings away, I drew my magic into trying to make a perfect replica of the stone.

It took a few seconds but thankfully the stone replicated beautifully; however, the magic couldn't and if someone who knew the magic felt it, would know the replica of the original stone was a fake version.

I opened my eyes as I accidentally closed them when I was done as I felt drained. Blinking a few times to clear my vision that was slightly distorted from being tired, I looked at Tyler with a small smile.

"It's not perfect, the magic I mean. So, hopefully your uncle doesn't know anyone who is suppose to know what the magic of the stone feels like. The stone itself though, perfect replica," I said feeling pride in my work.

"Let's hope he doesn't know any of the owners," Tyler told me with a smile as he took the magical stone out of my hands.

"I placed a sort of magical trace on it as well. Wherever it goes, I know." I flopped into one of the library chairs and picked up a book I was reading earlier. It was about the history of the vampires. I'm trying to figure out how they came to be and it seemed all books have one thing in common.

They lack the information about how they came to be. It was quite frustrating.

"Where will you place the actual stone?" Ty asked as he pocketed the new stone.

"It'll be in a secure place. Don't worry about it okay. The less people know, the less chance of it getting found out about it." I tried to give Tyler a reassuring look.

"What happens if you tell someone where the stone is?"

"Then I probably have a good reason and plan. I would hope so anyway," I muttered the last part.

I was worried about the connection I felt with the stone and if I would do anything rash for some reasons. I just couldn't put a feeling to the way of how I was connected to the stone, it was annoying.

"I'll take your word." Tyler gave me a smile and fake-saluted as a joke before leaving my house to head over to his own home to give Mason the stone.

As soon as Tyler was out, I moved toward the small space underneath the patio where I installed a little security area that only I can get to.

Call it paranoia for the reason I built the thing. But it was a metal tunnel that would only fit a small child roughly below the age of 10.

The metal tunnel had sigils all over it from something that can't be erased, the sigils would take off any sort of compulsion.

What was nice was also the fact that the metal walls also had trace amounts of vervain and wolfsbane to keep normal werewolves and vampires out.

Then, if there was someone who wasn't under compulsion, a vampire, or a werewolf. At the end of the tunnel was a locked door where you needed a special code and fingerprint to get in.

The only fingerprint registered was my own, so no one else can get in unless I really want them to.

I reflected all of this as I crawled through the tunnel easily and then unlocked the secured door. From there I crawled out into a small room.

The only things in there were dark artifacts and magical books that I felt were too powerful or dangerous to just let sit in my normal library where anyone could read it.

Walking to one of the more less filled cabinets, I unlocked the door slowly and placed the stone on a beanbag that had a ruin under it.

The sigil would put a sort of force-field around the stone, keeping people from tracking it and keeping the magic from leaking out to send any sort of call or signal.

Basically, it was a magic dampener that made it so no one knew the stone was here.

With that done, I crawled back into the hole and closed the door into the room before crawling back out of the room. Ignoring the slight sting that my hands got whenever they touched the metal walls and floor.

It was one thing I wished mother would have gotten rid of, my allergy to wolfsbane. While not as intense as a normal werewolf, I still had a slight allergy where if I was exposed to it long enough, I would get red itchy skin that might lead to blisters.

Now if I ingested the stuff, that would basically give me a cold that would last three days. And it was a painful three days but could possibly be passed off as a very serious cold.

Shaking my head to try and clear my jumpy thoughts, I crawled back under the patio and then went up the steps of the house intent on taking a shower.

I might not care if I got dirt on my clothes, but it would bring up a few questions from Ray, Gabriel, and Rosanna if I wasn't careful enough.

---------------------------

I yawned and rubbed my eyes as I opened the front door. There I was met at the sight of six vampires.

One of them shifted uncomfortably, "Is Perseus here?" The man read the name of what seemed to be a sticky-note, "We were sent by Gloria."

"Good," I said and felt pleased when they instantly met my eyes. I flashed them a gold yellow in response and saw them flinch, but sit up straighter, " You're going to protect one of my friends. Matt Donovan. I believe he is about to be controlled by Katherine Pierce."

As soon as I said the name I saw the men face show hints of disgust. Clearly, they didn't like her which was good for me.

"Katherine has threatened one of my other friends but you don't have to worry about her, she has protection as it is and can somewhat protect herself. Here is the information that you need to complete your assignment. If you have any questions or complaints you can reach me on this number. It will ring and when you answer say Jackson and I will respond Gloria. Think of it as a code-word, yes. Your motel keys." With that I held out the keys for the motel they will be staying at.

They nodded their heads and grabbed the keys and the files before speeding away. I shook my head, sometimes vampires just seemed dramatic sometimes.

Especially when it comes to dramatic exits.

I had just closed the door when it opened again (this time from a key though) and Tyler stepped through the door looking shocked.

"What's wrong?" I asked as I curled into Tyler's side, knowing he could use the hug.

"Mom got a email from Mason, he's in Florida. No details, no forwarding address, nothing. I-I think my uncle might be dead," Tyler stuttered out looking unsure of himself.

"I'll have someone look into it," I told him as I moved him toward the couch where I curled into him better.

Tyler responded instantly and accept the comfort I was giving as he pulled me into his lap and nuzzled my neck where my scent was most strong.

He inhaled a few times before I heard his heartbeat return to a normal rate. I curled myself into his neck and inhaled his scent and to make sure he didn't smell of distraught that he carried when he first entered.

"You okay?" I asked after a few seconds.

Tyler let out a shaky breath and moved away from my neck to nuzzle my hair. Like a mother pup might do to their child. "I think I'll be alright. Just let me know what you find," Tyler mumbled into my head.

We stayed like that for a few more seconds before I managed to get him into my bed (I would've made him go to his own room if I didn't know that he needed comfort more than being alone).

From there I curled into his side where he nuzzled my hair once more. Shifting to find a comfortable position, I quickly let myself go half to sleep.

The other half of me stayed awake and alert. Tyler was stressed enough, he didn't need any attacks on him right now, or any surprises.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

254K 7.2K 59
Matthias Mikaelson was a faceless man in the Mikaelson family, no one had ever seen his face aside from family and his best friend Katherine Pierce...
171 5 5
I've finally taken a break from Undertale! I know, crazy, right? Anyways, this is going to be a Percy Jackson fanfiction. I introduce quite a few OC'...
88.3K 3.4K 19
[2] Diverging Paths: Perseus Jackson, also known as Percy, left his first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry feeling happy and confid...
222K 9.5K 35
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...