Unexpected Wedding Ceremony x...

By CrazyforWoo

What would you do if you are forced to marry the famous Harry Styles? You would scream and jump up and down... More

Chapter one xx
Chapter III xx
Chapter 4 xx
Chapter Five
Chapter 6
Chapter VII
Chapter VIII (8)
Chapter 9 xx
Chapter 10 xx
Chapter eleven xx
Chapter 12 xx
Chapter 13 xx
Chapter 14 xx
Chapter 15 xx
Chapter 16 xx
Chapter 17 xx
Chapter 18 xx
Chapter 19 xx
Chapter 20 xx
Chapter 21 xx
Chapter 22 xx
Chapter 23 xx
Chapter 24 xx
Chapter 25 xx
Chapter 26 xx
Chapter 27 xx
Chapter 28 xx

Chapter 2 xx

24.3K 412 83
By CrazyforWoo

I look at the ring on my ring finger on my left hand. I'm now someone’s wife… would it be mean if ask for a divorce or something? Would it ruin his reputation? Would it ruin MY reputation? Will I gain haters? Maybe I should stop thinking about the divorce.

I look outside the window on the plane. The clouds look like candy floss… I'm hungry. When will we be departing? Oh, in case you don’t know where I am at the moment, I'm on my way to Australia. With Harry Styles snoring (rather loudly) next to me. Yeah, for the honeymoon. Isn’t that what newlyweds do?

I push Harry’s head that was just lying on my shoulder and instantly his eyes are open wide. Not a really good wife now, am I? It’s negotiable though, I'm only 17!!

    “You really need to stop snoring you know.” I say to him.

He looks at me and yawns.

    “Can’t help it, I'm tired.” He says and once again, he yawns.

    “Hey, you hungry?” I ask.

I may not be a good wife but I'm not cruel, you know.

    “Hungry is an understatement. I'm starving.” He says and rubs his tummy.

Boys and their big appetite. How am I going to survive?

    “I'm sorry, but I only have—" before I could finish my sentence, he snatches away the chocolate bar I had in my hand.

I scoff and roll my eyes. I glare at him whilst puffing my cheek a little.

    “What?” he asks with his mouth full.

    “Nothing. It’d be nice if you talk after you finish swallowing, mister.” I say and pull out my iPod along with my earphone and a chocolate bar for myself.

I put on the earphone and press the play button on my iPod and eat my choc bar happily. I look at Harry and trying to figure what he’s doing. He mouths some things but… what is it. I give a questioning look and he pulls out my headphone.

    “Hey, ask before you pull it.” I warn and give him a glare.

He rolls his green eyes and gives me ‘are you serious?’ kind of look.

    “What?” I ask.

    “I've called out your name for like thousandths time.” He frowns and crosses his arms.

    “You’re so childish. Sorry, I didn’t realise my iPod was too loud.” I say and lower down the volume.

He grins widely at me and show off his deep dimples.

    “I've been told. Anyway, do you have any choc bar left?” he asks and holds out the empty chocolate wrapper.

I look at him in disbelief. How can he eat so fast? What is he? Super-eater or something?

    “Yeah… just get it in there.” I say after coming back to my common sense.

He starts digging in the backpack where all types of chocolate bars are stored in. Did I mention that I love chocolates?

~-~-~-~-~

Four hours and 14 chocolate bars later, we are finally departing. I stuff all the wrappers in the backpack and put it on my shoulders. Harry takes out our luggage from the cabinet-like thing and we slowly walk towards the exit door.

Once we manage to get out, we get swarm by a large group of girls asking for his autographs and to take pictures with him. It’s not actually ‘we’ it’s more like they’re swarming Harry. I totally feel like an outsider… I look around for a seat so I can sit while the girls are getting what they are here for.

You don’t know how much I've missed Australia. It’s where I came from. The wedding ceremony was set in London, because well, let’s just say… my parents wanted it to be held there. I seriously don’t know why, though.

I pull out my iPod along with my earphone out of my backpack. Maybe now’s the good time to listen to some music. ‘Someone like you’ by Adele… Harry’s fans must’ve felt sad, you know. Knowing that he’s not single anymore, but it was so out of my will. I can’t decline the proposal. So much of a proposal, anyway. I flutter close my eyes and let the music take over my mind.

~-~-~-~-~

I might’ve fallen asleep if Harry didn’t pull my earphone for fun. Seriously, the swarm of girls and boys—I think—starts to fade after like half an hour. They’re so inconsiderate. Not that I blame them. They’re just fans.

I sit on the passenger seat in the car that our parents rented. We didn’t spend any money for this trip. Which is good, because I won’t have enough money for it. I put on the seatbelt and lean in. Half an hour of sitting on that rock-hard chair makes my bottom ache. Fortunately, the car seat is comfy and soft.

I close my eyes and relax for a while. Jetlag, gosh, how I hate it. I might just sleep… Harry will wake me up when we arrive at the hotel.

~-~-~-~-~

I sit up and stretch. How come I'm here? Have we arrived at the hotel? We should be…

I look around to see Harry, sleeping on the couch. He looks uncomfortable. I get off from the bed and starts shivering. It’s so cold in here and he’s not wearing anything to keep him warm.

    “Hey, Harry, you can sleep on the bed.” I say and slowly shake his shoulder "Harry, come on, you’re going to freeze to death.”

Exaggerating much? But really, the air conditioner is like on at 2 degree Celsius.

Harry looks at me weirdly. I motion towards the bed.

    “What about you?” he asks.

    “Don’t worry about me. I already have a comfortable sleep. Now it’s your turn.” I say reassuringly.

He looks at me for one more time and walks towards the bed and drop himself on it.

   “Put the blanket on. You’re shivering.” I say and walk towards my luggage.

He obediently do as I say and I pull my jumper out and a woolly socks. I put it on and look at the watch that’s still on my wrist. 12:05 am… no wonder I'm sleepy. I don’t think Harry is sleepy he’s just tired. Because in U.K, it’s like 5:05 pm.

My tummy grumbles for the second time. I look around for some source of food and I spot a small fridge. I frown when I open it. Nothing’s in there. Even my chocolate supplies are finish. I'm hungry… I'll just sleep.

I walk up to the bed and grab the pillows that are vacant. I put one of them on the couch and hug the other one. I open the wardrobe to find some blankets, maybe. I walk back to the couch with disappointment. I should be alright. The jumper and the socks are warm enough.

I wake up by the sound of the shower in the bathroom. I look at the blanket that’s covering me. Harry must’ve put this on me on his way to the bathroom. I stand up and put the blanket and the pillow it to where it belongs. I turn off the air conditioner since it gets pretty chilly and run my fingers through my short hair. It’s just above my shoulders.

I sit on the bed and start playing with the apps on my iPhone. When is he going to finish taking his shower? He’ll probably take a long time since he just entered it.

~-~-~-~-~

    “Are we going anywhere today?” I ask as I get out of the shower, fully clothed.

He looks up from his laptop.

    “Yeah, if you’re not tired.” He says.

    “I'm not tired, but are you?” I ask and rub my hair with the towel.

He lay down on the bed.

    “I'm so tired.” He groans.

    “Aw… okay then.”

He sits up straight all of the sudden and grins at me.

    “Hey, I was just kidding. Come on.” He says and bolts out of the bed.

    “Now?”

    “Yeah now.” He says and closes his laptop and put it on the table nearby.

Since I'm wearing decent thing, I quickly put my watch and my hair-tie on my wrist.

    “You might want to bring a jumper or jacket. It’s cold out.” He suggests and chucks me my jacket.

As a reflex, I quickly catch it before it smacks me in the face.

    “What else do I need to bring?”

    “Do you have any sports shoe or something?” he asks.

    “Where are we going actually?” I ask curiously and pull out a sports shoe out of the luggage.

    “You’ll see.” He says and puts his phone in the pocket of his pants.

I put socks on and quickly grab my iPhone and iPod.

We enter the lift and go to the hotel’s lobby. It looks exclusive especially with the orange lights. Harry leads me to the car and I open the door and sit on the seat.

Halfway through the ride, Harry stops at the nearby IGA and asks if it sells any choc bars.

    “Of course it does. It’s a groceries store.” I chuckles and he rolls his eyes.

    “Yeah, just wait here, I'll be right back.”

I watch him goes and I stare at the white-painted brick wall. Where are we actually going? I look at my watch after I'm tired of staring at the bricks. It’s only 8 am. I turn around to face him as he enters the car with a plastic bag full of chocolates.

I raise an eyebrow at him.

    “It’s a chocolate.” He says and gives it to me.

    “I know that. Where are we going, mister?” I ask for the second time.

He looks at me tiredly on purpose to show that he’s going to get annoyed if I ask it again.

    “Okay then…” I say, surrendering.

I put all the choc bars in my sling bag.

The car ride is not totally silent. We talked about random things and it wasn’t awkward, at all. Maybe he’s right. We can be friends, indeed.

‘Welcome to John Forrest Park.’ The sign says. Oh no…not this place…

    “We’re here!” he says excitedly.

The car goes into a halt and I get off.

    “Are we seriously going all the way?” I ask.

Hoping that the answer would be no. He nods eagerly and we start our journey.

Okay, maybe it’s not that bad. But you have to walk all the way!

    “Have you been here before?” he asks.

    “Yeah… it was a school trip.” I reply and put on my jacket over my green shirt.

    “Really? How far is it if you walk all the way?”

    “You’re seriously asking that?” I chuckle slightly “10 km if you combine going there and return.”

    “10? Cool.”

I frown at him and he just smiles at me innocently. This guy is so infuriating.

~-~-~-~-~

The ground is rocky and dirty. I scrape the ground lazily with my feet. We walk on the bridge and a huge pile of rocks appear in our sight. I start taking pictures of the view. It looks good, but pretty scary if you’re scared of heights.

    “Hey, can you climb on that rock?” I ask Harry who’s just looking around.

    “This one?” he says and points at the rock that looks a teeny weeny like an elephant. But smaller.

I nod and he starts climbing. He stands on top of it and starts whooping. I snap some candid pictures of him.

    “What about I jump and you take a picture?” he suggests and starts jumping on the spot.

I quickly take a picture of him and look at the result. It looks good.

    “Your turn.” He says and hops off the rock.

    “No thanks. I'm not good at climbing.” I decline the offer.

    “I'll help, come on.” He says and pulls my hand.

I give up and he tells me which side I should step on and stuff. I manage to get on top! But yeah, after I banged my knees on the rocks a couple of times, but it was worth it. The view looks amazing! I close my eyes and let the breeze hit my face.

    “Uh… Harry. How do I get down?”

~-~-~-~-~

    “Harry… you’re walking way too fast.” I groan and walk tiredly behind him.

He stops for a while until I am next to him. When is this guy ever gets tired? He’s like inhuman…

    “You look so tired. Want me to carry you?” he asks and looks at me concern.

Yes I am tired! I just walked for like 7 km… wait, did he offered to carry me?

    “It’s alright, I think I’ll manage.” I say confidently.

Instantly I feel a bit enthusiastic to prove to him that I can manage walking 10 km. I'm not weak, it’s just a leftovers from the jetlag.

I look at the pictures in the cameras that we’ve taken. It’s either both of us or one of us. I like every single picture because it has different backgrounds.

    “Ooh, I can see kangaroos.” I say after we finally come back to where we were from.

My eyes follow the kangaroos until they disappear behind the bushes. Yes, I manage to walk 10 km without him carrying me on his back. So, hoorah. No I'm exhausted and my ankles are really, really sore.

    “Do you want to back to the hotel or…?”

    “Are you crazy?! I want to sleep.” I groan and shove a chocolate bar in my mouth.

He laughs and ruffles my hair. He does that all the time just to annoy me.

xxx

What do you guys think?? I think this chapter is a lazy chapter :( But anyway, i managed to write it after persuading my sister to let me write it. Ahahaha, that's bacause i have NAPLAN (National Assesment Program - Literacy and Numeracy) and I have to get average or above average :'(

My maths sucks... that's why my sister's pretty strict about me writing.

Don't forget to vote, comment and fan (if you haven't)

~H

I've entered this book in Watty Awards... so please do me a huge favour by clicking that pretty vote button :) It's simple, all you have to do is press the vote button and rewards yourself an hour full of One Direction >_< hee~

I wrote a new book called 'We Got Married~' can you guys please be an angel an... read it? And maybe comment as well as vote for it? Tell me what you think! ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

666K 33.1K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
28.8M 914K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
827K 38.3K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
191M 4.5M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...