Under His Control

By Mobile16

Have you ever been under control by some one? Them telling you what to do. Telling you what to say and how to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Character Update
Squeal

Chapter 19

3.9K 104 2
By Mobile16

I waked up in my bed from my salty tears stains on my pillow. I looked at how the rain pours on to the earth as the day went on.

It seems like i can never have a parade cause it always rain in my world. Im tired of being the victim of things.

Im tired of people running over me. I sick and tired of it. I done with being nice and im done beinh a little scared bitch!

I got up and went to the bathroom. I clean my self up anf walked out. I seen Chris. He had his shirt off with his jeans on. He held the phone. He looked up at me.

"What?" i said. He sighed.

"That was child protective services. They said you have to be at the court house at 9 am. Next Wednesday." i shook my head.

"No i need it to be Monday. The sooner i go the soonet i could get my child back." he nodded and got the phone. He looked at me.

"You do know who did this right?" i looked at him and nodded.

"He just wants her all to him self so he can mistreat her. I won't have it. I want my child. He has a new daddy." i said. He smilef and got up.

"My daughter has a new mommy too." he said and i looked at him.

"Where is she?" he looked at me.

"She's with my mom." i looked at him. This is the first time i have ever heard about his mother.

"Oh." i said. He looked at me.

"You wanna come with me to go get her?" i looked at him and nodded. He smiled. "Good put on some clothes." i nodded and walked to the closet.

I put a black blouse. I put on a white leggins and my black flats. I made sure i lotioned down before i went into the kitchen. I seen a plate of food on the island.
I looked chris and he looked at me. "You cooked for me all the time. I wanted to do something for you for a change." he said and came and kissed me. I kissed him back and he smiled.

"This looks amazing." i said and he smiled.

"It took me a while. But good thing you were in the shower for like a whole hour." i looked and him and he chuckled.

I sat down and started my food. He made bacon, eggs, grits, and waffles. It was so good.

"These grits are so good." i said and he smiled. I moaned as i ate another bite. He looked at me and i felt embarrassed. He smirked.

"Naw you done already made the noise ain't no since and getting shy now." he said and i laughed.

We finished eating and went out to the car. Chris opened the door for me and i got in. Then he closed my door and jogged to his side.

He drove out the neighborhood and to the freeway. We were crusing till Chris phone rang. He looked and it said mom.

"Answer that for me." he said. I got it and answered it.

"Hello?" i said. I heard a loud noise and someone crying.

"Chris?! Where is Chris?! Put Chris on the phone!" she said really scared.

"He is driving what is going on." i said tryung to figure out what's wrong.

"Tell him ghetto babymama of his is at my door with some dude!" she said.

"Chris some your baby mama and some guy is banging on her door." Chris sped down the freeway.

"Ok we are on our way ok. Just stay calm and go into the farthest room away from the front door." i said trying to keep them safe till we get there.

"Ok. Yall just hurry." she said.

"Ok. Just stay on the phone." i said and i heard her say ok.

Chris sped off the freeway to this neighborhood and down the street. He slowlyed down and parked.

I seen this girl and this guy at the door. Chris hopped out and i did too. He walked onto the yard.

"Rita get the fuck off my damn mama yard right fucking now!" he said. They turned and the boy looked at Chris.

"Fuck nigga don't talk to my girl like that." he said. He looked to be 18 calling a girl in her mid 20 his girl friend. Chris looked at the boy.

"Lil boy you fucking with the wrong nigga!" Chris barked. I slightly held him back.

"Chris give me back Seirra!" the girl yelled. I looked at Chris. He was one second away from jumping on both of them.

"Can you guys please just leave!" i said to them trying to kill the situation. The girl looked at me.

"Gurl if you don't get the fuck out my face it will beat the fuck out of you hoe!" she said. I looked at her ghetto self.

"Im trying to kill the whole thing! And how am i a hoe?!" she crossed her arms.

"Ain't you Nicole. The bitch who stole Chris from Shelia." she said. I looked at Chris and he was still heated.

"I didn't steal Chris!" i said. She rolled her eyes.

"Listen trick just get the fuck out my face before i habe to handle you dumbass!" she said and i looked at this hoe.

Today i said i was gonna stop letti g people bitch me around and that's what i planed to do.

I ran up and punched her in the face. She fell to the floor. But she had my hair going down with her. I sat on top of her beating her face in.

I heard chris and he was fight the boy. The boy was trying to keep up with him but Chris was too fast for him.

As i was fighting the girl she managed to push me off her and ran to the boy. She jumped on Chris back and started the hit him on the head.

I got up just as the boy did and ran over. He was about to hit Chris till i tackled him to the grown.

I started ro punch him in the face. His nose bleed as i did so. Then he punched me dead in the face and i flew off him.

Every thing went silent. The Rita got off Chris and looked at the boy. Chris looked at him. Then his eyes went black. The boy stood up and chris ran over and punched him in the face.

He started to give him long hard hit to the body and face. Soon the boy was running away or should i say limping. Rita looked at Chris as he came and sat beside me.

"Chris-"

"Leave me and my damn daughter alone. You wanted to be a hoe with no responsibility so be it! Just leave me and mines the fuck alone!" he said and pulled me to him.

She ran behind the limping boy.

I looked at Chris as he tried to catch his breath. "I can't believe that was my first fight." he looked at me and i nodded.

"Damn ma." he said and i giggled. The door opened and Sierra ran outside. She ran to Chris and hugged her.

"Daddy is the bad lady gone." she said and Chris nodded.

"Yea and i got a surprised for you." she smiled.

"What daddy?" she said excited.

"This is daddy's girlfriend Nicole. She is really nice and she said she really likes you." he said and she looked at me. Then she hugged me.

"Hi Ms. Niocle." she said and i smiled.

"Hi Seirra." she smiled. I looked at how she was and thought of Bella. I looked at Chris with teary eyes.

He knew what i was thinking about cause he hugged me tight. "Shhh baby. We gonna get her back. Ok." i cried in his chest.

"Daddy why is Ms. Nicole crying?" she asked. He sighed.

"Nicole and Daddy are on a mission and Nicole had a little set back." he said and she nodded. Then she hugged me.

"Come on baby lets get you inside." his mom said and we walked in the house.

I sat on the sofa. Chris sat on the coffee table and looked at my face. "That nigga brusied your fucking face." he said. I hit his arm.

"Stop cursing." i said and he sighed. Miss Harris brought out the first aid kit. She sat next to chris and looked at my face.

"I can clean this up." she said and went to cleaning my face.

Soon we were all sitting at her table eating spaghetti. I giggled at Seirra as she tried to wrap a lot of noodles around her fork.

"Baby just eat it." Chris said and she giggled and started to eat.

"So Nicole where are you from?" his mom asked.

"Im from here ma'am." i said and she nodded.

"Well it is nice to know i will have a duaghter in law." she said and looked at chris. I looked at Chris and he was eating not listening.

He looked at us and chuckled. "I figured you would stop looking if i didn't look." he said and i giggled. Then he grabbed my hand. "But if yall was wondering. Soon very soon." he said and i blushed to the center of my heart.

I looked around at the table. Only if Bella was here.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.6K 2.5K 32
life as a thugs daughter has it ups and downs but are they really worth the pain are you willing yo go threw the hate to be happy
23.8K 1.4K 33
-I am not good at giving descriptions but please give my story a chance- "He was the calm and she was the storm." They always say, loving someone wou...
467K 11.6K 50
"But whatever you do, stay away from thugs". I was told this all my life but thugs were sexy and had money. Every girl loves a man that can handle he...
643K 5K 25
Being a drug lord is hard. Being a drug lord, who is also a woman, is even harder. So many people take you as a joke or try to convince you that sex...