The Alpha's Troublesome Mate...

By Invisible5792

" And you're my little troublesome mate " Highest ranking: #34 in Vampire on 04/10/2018 #1 in vampirexwerewo... More

Copyright
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Epilouge
100k Bonus Chapter
Sequel

Chapter Seventeen

6.9K 212 8
By Invisible5792

Chapter Seventeen : You're My Little Troublesome Mate

~ Laurin's P.O.V~

I slowly opened my eyes and found myself wrapped  in someone's arms. I looked up and saw a sleeping Alex. I decided to wake him up.

By scaring him of course.

I took a breath and let out a loud scream. Alex bolted up and growled. I laughed my head off and he turned to me once he realized there was no danger.

" Not funny " He growled.
" Yes it was " I said with a smile.
" Ugh " Alex whinnied as he lied back down beside me.

He wrapped his arms around me again and lied down.

" Alex get up! " I yelled.
" Five more minutes " He whined.
" Fine " I sighed.

Slowly my eyes closed and sleep took over

--------------------

" GET YOUR LAZY BUTTS UP! " Someone yelled.

I quickly sat up and saw Nick, Abigail, Faith and Ryder standing at the door.

" Why? " Alex asked annoyed.
" You know why " Faith replied.
" Why? " I asked confused.
" We're going to visit " Abigail said sadly.

I knew what she meant. I had missed Darrick's burial, she said they were going to take me to his grave.

" Ok " I sighed.
" Meet us in the car " Nick said.

They all left and I hopped out of bed.

" You ok? " Alex asked.
" I guess " I replied.

I did my normal routine stuff and then walked to the closet. I picked out a black dress and a pair of black heels. I went to the washroom and put on the outfit. As I walked out a pair of arms rapped around me. Again.

" Beautiful " Alex mumbled.
" Thanks " I said quietly.

He gave me a quick kiss and we walked outside. I looked and saw everyone sitting in the car. Me and Alex walked over and hopped in the back.

" You ok? " Abigail asked me.
" Yeah " I said with a nod.

Nick started the car and drove off. I looked out the window and stared around. Everywhere I looked, you could either see children running around happily, people jumping around in their wolf form, or just people laughing and talking to each other.

This is my home.

————————

I walked over to the lady at the desk.

" Can I get a dozen roses? " I asked.
" Sure thing " She replied.

I watched as she walked into a room and came out with a dozen roses in her hands. I went to hand her the twenty dollar bill but she pushed my hand away.

" Its on me " She said with a smile as she handed me the flowers.
" Thank you " I smiled.
" Anytime dearie " She replied.

I walked out and followed everyone to Darrick's grave. I sat down next to it and read the tombstone.

Darrick Jones Williams.
Loving Mate, Best friend, Family.
March 15 1988 - May 27 2017.

A silent tear rolled down my cheek. I carefully placed the flowers beside the others that were already there.

I knew he wouldn't have wanted me to go kill the King but I had to do it. I would never just let Darrick die, even if he thought be deserved it. Darrick was a good guy. Everyone makes mistakes but he payed for his in a cruel way.

I silently sobbed at the loss of my best friend. I had lost so many people that I loved, and now he was gone too.

An arm pulled me into a hug. By the sparks I could tell it was Alex. I sobbed into his chest as he tried to call me down. After a few minutes, my sobs turned into cries and then into sniffles.

" I'm sorry " He whispered.
" It's not your fault " I said.
" I'm here for Laurin " He promised.
" I know you are " I replied.

Alex put his arm around my shoulders and we all made our way back to the car.

------------------------

" I'm glad you're ok " Alex said quietly as he sat down beside me.
" I had to go do it " I whispered.
" I know but I was just so worried about you " He replied as he looked at the ground

I moved closer to him and made him look at me.

" I'm right here and I'm not going anywhere " I promised.

Alex pulled me into a hug and I smiled.

" I could never leave you Alex. You're my mate" I said.

" And you're my little troublesome mate "

THE END!

Just kidding. I'm going to do an epilogue. BUT THEN it's the end

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.8K 440 43
Book 2 of Mate of the Alpha. My mate was one of the most powerful Alphas in the world, one of the three brothers. No one would have known that he had...
687K 20.5K 25
"But... How can I be your mate?" She whispered, lowering her head. "I'm a human. Humans and werewolves can't be mates." Slowly, he reached for her fa...
Xylus By immi

Werewolf

442K 14.3K 20
"Stop walking away from me!" I rolled my eyes before turning around to face him. "Oh sorry Alpha, I didn't know I had to ask your permission to be e...
122K 3.2K 26
Cover made by dogpower77 - Raven is just like any other 18 year old on the planet, with a few exceptions. One, she's a Werewolf. A Werewolf that wi...