FLASH OF LIGHTNING (The Flash...

By DaniWinchester

On the night the Particle Accelerator went off, it caused a freak storm that spread its Dark Matter all throu... More

~~~~~1
~~~~~2
~~~~~ 3
~~~~~ 4
~~~~~ 5
~~~~~ 6
~~~~~ 7
~~~~~ 8
~~~~~ 9
~~~~~ 10
~~~~~ 11
~~~~~ 12
~~~~~ 13
~~~~~14
~~~~~ 15
~~~~~ 16
~~~~~ 17
~~~~~ 18
~~~~~ 19
~~~~~ 20
~~~~~~ 21
~~~~~ 22
~~~~~ 23
~~~~~ 24
~~~~~~ 25
~~~~~~ 26
~~~~~ 27
~~~~~ 28
~~~~~ 29
~~~~~ 30
~~~~~ 31
~~~~~ 32
~~~~~ 33
~~~~~ 34
~~~~~ 35
~~~~~ 36
~~~~~ 37
~~~~~ 38
~~~~~ 39
~~~~ 40
~~~~~~ 41
~~~~~ 42
~~~~~ 43
~~~~~ 44
~~~~~ 45
~~~~~ 46
~~~~~ 47
~~~~~ 48

~~~~~ 49

311 5 0
By DaniWinchester

~~BARRY~~

I was the first to charge at Thawne with Lexxy behind me, Thawne swiped his hand across my face forcing me down. Lexxy caught his next strike pulling him backwards while I recovered, I saw him grab her throat and hold up his other hand. I saw it was vibrating as he threw it at her but she caught it into her grip and it was a few inches from her chest. He pushed as she pulled I got to my feet using my speed colliding into Thawne taking his vibrating into my grip and ripped Lexxy free from him. Thawne backhanded her into the time ship which she slumped to the side, the side of her face was bleeding when my back was pinned to the wall. Thawne ripped my mask free from my face and latched his hand against my throat. His hand was still vibrating as he was preparing to use it against us.

"Just so we're clear, after I kill you, I'm going to kill Lexxy. After I kill Lexxy then I am going to kill the rest of them and then I'm going to kill your father. I always win Flash." Thawne exclaimed before he could react the sound of a gunshot rang out through the roof. Thawne's grip released from my neck as I slid to the ground, Lexxy's gaze was looking on the side when I turned to see what it was. I saw Eddie standing there with a gun pointed at his chest and a small stream of blood began pooling through his shirt. Iris and Joe ran to him as he fell to the ground, Cisco rushed to Lexxy's side and then he looked at Thawne who was vibrating out of control.

"Eddie is his ancestor...if Eddie dies, he'll never be born and..." Cisco started Lexxy gripped his arm and I knew what he meant.

"He's being erased from existence." Lexxy added Thawne collapsed to his knees unmasking himself and looking at the both Lexxy and I.

"I've controlled both of your lives for so long...how will you both get along without me?" he asked I saw his body starting to shred in light and he screamed as his body vanished into nothing. He was gone...the Man in Yellow, my mother's and Dean's murderer, the Reverse Flash was gone forever.

~~LEXXY~~

Getting to my feet I pushed over towards Barry colliding my shoulder into the wall, it was still a bit foggy from the head trauma I received from before. The relief of watching Thawne be erased from existence finally felt satisfying, the pain and numbness were finally gone. Then I felt wind brush up against me, Barry and I looked to see the wormhole wasn't closing.

"We got to go!" I yelled to Barry we both rushed grabbing Joe, Iris and Cisco into our grips zipping outside of S.T.A.R. Labs. Eddie's body was swept into the hole along with everything else that was on the roof.

"Cisco...what's it doing?" Barry asked looking up to see the wormhole was starting to expand in the sky.

"Feeding..." Cisco mumbled lightly Caitlin, Ronnie and Professor Stein joined up with us outside.

"It's a singularity...it won't stop, not even after the Earth is gone. I'm afraid the accretion disc has already assembled." Professor Stein exclaimed everyone with the exception of Iris and Joe understood what he meant. Iris looked over at me, she was still upset over Eddie but she was hoping for a translation.

"The diffuse material that's in orbital motion around the singularity...meaning we need to disrupt the motion. It basically means it's a tornado but upside down and bigger and scarier." I explained Iris looked back up at the singularity and I watched it expand even more.

"Barry, that event has an energy level of at least 6.7 Tera Electron Volts...It cannot be stopped." Cisco replied I watched Barry taking a step forward from us, his gaze hardened at the singularity above us and I knew what he was going to do.

"I have to try..." he answered I took a step forward grabbing his hand into mine; he looked back over at me with a confused expression on his face.

"We...we have to try." I reminded Barry tilted his head giving me a small look of concern hitting his brow, my grip tightened onto his hand and I felt his hand tightened onto mine. "Don't even try to convince me not to do this with you, Bar. We are partners..." Barry didn't answer, he turned back to the singularity and I released his hand so he can pull his mask over his eyes. I took my mask again, I wiped the blood free from my cheeks and then I placed my mask back onto my face.

"Are you ready?" he asked me I took another step forward until Barry and I were touching shoulders.

"Always..." I smiled with a quick glance at each other then we both took off to stop the singularity and save Central City.

~~And that is the end of Flash of Lightning. Unfortunately I will not be writing the sequel sorry. I hope you enjoyed it though. I love Grant as Barry and The Flash. Thank you so much.~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.7K 1.2K 36
My name is Bethany Nora Allen. When I was 6 weeks old my mother was murderd by a man in yellow lighting. Even though he killed my mum my dad got sent...
15.2K 476 16
In an alternate universe where Miss Caitlin Snow, a CSI at CCPD, gets struck by lightning the night of the particle accelerator activation and become...
11.2K 401 22
After Iris goes missing, Team Flash work around the clock to locate her. Barry stops responding to Kara's message and the Kryptonian grows worried. S...
243K 5.5K 26
You were the Flash on Earth 5 when suddenly a man named Barry Allen appeared, he was stuck on Earth 5 trying to get home . Years later your earth is...