Rubbing Sugar With Salt

Per FableGrub

*DISCLAIMER**I do not own the characters/setting or artwork.** Only the idea(fanfic)* In a world of Alphas, B... Més

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17

Chapter 1

5.7K 104 10
Per FableGrub

It's was spring, the most revolting time for some. The some consisting of Yokozawa, who had nothing but a distasteful scowl, once he set eyes on his work place building.

"How detestable. All the employees won't be in the right mind set at all this season. More headaches for me," Yokozawa concluded as he forced himself through the sliding doors and into the lobby. The smell of omega was all throughout the first floor to second. Even though this season was for Alphas going into Rut, the omegas tend to get ahead of themselves. Most of our department holds a lot of quite good looking Alphas, and their wasn't a single omega not trying to offer themselves as a partner to them.

It was disgusting to say the least to Yokozawa. The smell was overwhelming and he rather not work with omegas unable to control their hormones.

Nevertheless work was work. He'll just hope it doesn't turn out like last year.

Yokozawa sighed, making way to the elevator and calling it down by pressing the button.

"You think I could snag a chance with Takano?"

"Oh please, if you're lucky."

Yokozawa tensed at the mention of his friends name. He glanced to the left of him to see a female worker, she was conversing with the front desk receptionist. The receptionist lacked the usual omega scent, therefore it was the worker that was the omega.

She wanted to land Takano.

Yokozawa snorted in amusement and went in the elevator once it arrived, now pressing the button to his floor.

If only they knew what Yokozawa knew. Takano had his eyes set on Onodera. They're clearly mates but for whatever reason, it's never been made official. It's not like anyone would care if it happened. Well scratch that, a lot would. Takano was one of those fortunate good looking individuals that had, of course, fans.

Yokozawa was sadly one of them.

He went to university with Takano way back before joining the same company. They were friends for so long and just because Yokozawa was attracted to Takano, didn't mean he'd out right and say it or shove his hormones up his nostrils. Not that he could really create any.

Takano is an Alpha and Yokozawa is a Beta. Not that it couldn't work out, it's just Yokozawa valued their friendship and to confess something as selfish as liking him would not only be awkward, but disrespectful to Takano since Yokozawa was directly told by him about Onodera being his mate.

Yokozawa had no choice but to be happy for his friend.

With a sigh, Yokozawa exited the elevator on his floor and made way to his desk.

"Good morning..."

"Morning," he replied back to Henmi who didn't seem quite enthusiastic as usual this morning. "What's the matter with you?" Yokozawa asked as he set his briefcase down on his desk and got behind, taking his paperwork out.

"Well..." Henmi rubbed the back of his neck nervously and turn towards Yokozawa in his work chair, sporting a rather sour face. "I'm going into my rut tomorrow and I don't have anyone right now to help me."

"Ha, is that all? Just lock yourself up then," Yokozawa scoffed but Henmi simply whined in response. "Come on, you're seriously telling me you're that weak-willed?"

"That's not it!" Henmi sighed and turned back to his work. "You know, once you get use to having someone around during a rut, it's hard doing without them."

"Oh so you recently broke up with your girlfriend," Yokozawa stated more than asked, raising a brow as the other flushed red with a scowl. "I'm telling you this now. You don't need anyone, get locked up. No attachments to a partner will do you justice. Seeing as you're still dealing with whatever heart break."

Yokozawa had to admit, it wasn't the most appropriate to have a conversation like this in the work place. However, it was too much of a nuisance to have Henmi think he needed someone at such a time.

Yokozawa didn't need anyone. So if he could survive without anyone then so could Henmi.

"Right," Henmi replied softly. "Would you excuse me," he muffled and excused himself in a hurry, leaving Yokozawa alone for the moment since not many in his department came as early at Yokozawa and Henmi.

"He's probably sobbing," Yokozawa snorted and sat in his chair, reflecting on when his own rut would kick in. It'd be bad if it started and he took his rest days when he was needed most. He hardly kept track of this since he was less likely to have any. Their would be those instances where out of the blue he get them even before his time so he just gave up on tracking it. Takano said he should get checked out but Yokozawa thought he was just misfortunate.

Kicking the thought out his mind, Yokozawa started to get to work. However his suspicions of Henmi crying were confirmed when Yokozawa spared a glance up from his laptop to him.

His eyes were a bit red and swollen.

Why the hell was he such a crybaby? Henmi was a Alpha.

Yokozawa felt a bit guilty, only a bit if someone like himself can make even an Alpha cry.

With a frustrated huff, Yokozawa dug into his work to tune out the sniffles of his subordinate.

After an hour, the rest of the workers in the sales department filed in. Yokozawa felt relieved, he won't have to stand being alone with Henmi anymore.

In addition to two more hours, Yokozawa found himself rather hot. He'd peeled off his blazer and loosened his tie some. He resisted the urge to rip it off completely by getting up to stand and stalk out the office, ignoring Henmi's 'where are you going?' unconsciously.

"Crap, what's going on?" Yokozawa held himself up in the men's bathroom, examining his condition.

He was drenched in sweat, face only a hint flushed. Physically, his body was a bit twitchy and hot. Sticky from sweat in what he was wearing was the worst feeling.

How could he go back like this?

Yokozawa ran cold water down his face and ripped piece of a paper towel to dry his face.

"Maybe I should go get this checked," he told himself but shook his head. Maybe it was just a heat flash. Stress...maybe if he relaxed then it'll cool down. That's what he'll do, take it easy and possibly leave early to get a drink. A nice beer sounded refreshing.

It's too stuffy in here anyway he thought and made a decision to leave work early and get a drink. However he needs to finish a few things before then, Yokozawa might be unwell but he wouldn't put off things for tomorrow that he could get done today. He was a workaholic, not matter how you looked at it.

The only thing that made that made Yokozawa reconsider his decision on completing his work,  was the eyes he was getting from few omega and some alpha.

He was going into rut and they knew it just by looking at him.

Yokozawa grit his teeth and rushed himself to pack up his things back at his desk.

"Should I notify them?" Henmi asked knowingly with a hint of pity in his expression. That face alone infuriated Yokozawa but as much as he'd like to rebuttal, he needs out of here without gracing the officials with his inappropriate appearance. So with a curt nod to Henmi, Yokozawa escorted himself out in a hurry.

The fresh doing air blew straight into his face, the sun still shining quite high but that's to be expected of his early leave. As he walked down the sidewalk, the heat he was feeling slowly dissipated from his body. The more he began feeling normal, the more confused he became. He'd left work because of being in rut possibly or at least something relative to it but now, Yokozawa felt completely fine.

"Dammit," he scoffed and held a frown in self anger.

It be stupid to go back now when Henmi has most certainly notified the office of his leave for a while.

The only problem was that Yokozawa was fine now. It felt like he was slacking off!

Yokozawa headed for the train station to get home, only to second think his decision in going.

He did say he wanted a drink but maybe he'll wait it out a bit until it got late just in case any coworkers spotted him in the area. Hell, Yokozawa favored that idea more and settled on a trip to the library to kill time.

It wasn't everyday he had time like this during the week, and it sure as hell has been a long time he's been to a library.

However on the way there, he got hot once again. He felt the same way at the office and he had no choice but to derail to the  side, resting against a street lamp with wide eyes.

'This was ridiculous,' He thought as he fanned himself with his popped shirt collar. Yokozawa felt like a fool, acting all bent out of shape. It worsened when some strangers stopped to sniff him, blush, and then hesitate to walk by. Their actions only fueled his embarrassment until the heat wore off once again.

Yokozawa took off as fast as possible when that happened and caught himself before he stumbled through the library glass doors.

Here he was safe.

Well he hoped he was.

It wasn't like he was hiding from anything but he feared being anywhere for too long. Maybe he'll find a solution or at least explanation for his abnormal body behavior somewhere in here.

With that goal in mind, the male searched.

Few distractions aside, Yokozawa settled with fours. Three books on health conditions specifically for beta's and a dictionary just in case there were words he didn't understand. He then sat all his things at a clear space on a table and got to work.

After searching the index, Yokozawa flipped to the section that explained rut for male beta and heat for females. What threw him off was how unlike his condition was to one of someone in rut. It wasn't like he hadn't had a rut before, it's just as he got older he figured, age would take it's toll on him.

Further reading of this book deemed useless so Yokozawa moved to another and repeated the same process. The same on rut was said except that this ones told you rut was not for omega but for alpha's and beta's.

That much was evident to him, however he didn't seem to catch anything that could help him in diseases or viruses.

This was plenty annoying to the next best thing was the internet, but by the time Yokozawa packed up and put the books back he noticed the change in of the sky. He hadn't been here long in his opinion but time sure past fast when you find yourself doing something. Therefore Yokozawa made his way out the library as the sun set, the street lamps already flicking on.

It didn't take long for him to get to his favorite bar he tended to frequently drink at alone or with Takano.

Takano...

That name all the sudden just pained his heart.

Sure, Yokozawa was strong and could handle being rejected. Matter of the fact, he could gladly overcome this knowing his friend and first love was happy with who they were with...

...however ultimately, that's what Yokozawa told himself, yet it was way harder than he thought to accept it.

As they say, time heals all wounds.

'Just how long will that take?' Yokozawa thought depressively  and walked to a bar stool at the bar, setting his things down near him, and ordering a jug of beer. When the bartender slid it to him, Yokozawa wasted no time in lifting the jug and chugging a portion of its contents down his throat, the cool burn giving him relief. With this, Yokozawa could relax. Tomorrow was his day off, why should he hold back?

Maybe he ought to take his subordinates advice and loosen up.

Yokozawa smiled only slightly to himself and ordered another beer, he finished the one he presently had.

The bartender set down another that Yokozawa quickly took a sip from, setting it back down to relish in the slight buzz it gave him. However, this feeling wasn't the same as when he previously drank, more over it was a terrible mix with alcohol and Yokozawa just now know wished her seen a doctor instead of going for a drink.

Yokozawa huffed and hunched into himself, every part of his body sweltering. His long forgotten beer sweating in his trembling hands.

"Sir? Are you alright?" The bartender eyed the familiar stranger. Yokozawa was sometimes frequently came here after work, the bartender remembers him. He orders almost nothing but beer.

Yokozawa nodded slightly but to who was he trying to fool? He was beet red up to his ears, and now a strong enticing scent was making his lower region twitch.

'Dammit, why now?!' Yokozawa whimpered and before the bartender could ask him again about his well being, a strong hand clasped over Yokozawa's shoulder. He jolted with wide eyes that blurred. Everything was going down hill just from that touch, Yokozawa was aching all over. Aching for that hand to touch him more.

'Get ahold of yourself!' Yokozawa scolded himself, gritting his teeth as he turned his head to glance at who was touching him.

"K-Kirishima-san?" Yokozawa murmured in astonishment.

In response, Kirishima glared, strange anger making Yokozawa shiver despite how hot he was.

"Come with me," He said and Yokozawa watched, in a daze, as Kirishima picked up Yokozawa's things and paid the tab. Then, as if he weighed nothing, Kirishima yanked Yokozawa off the stool by the arm and trudged out the place with a wobbling legged Beta.

"H-hey.."

Kirishima tuned the other out.

"Hey!"

"What?" He finally replied and Yokozawa sighed.

"Let go."

"And watch you get devoured by other people? Not a chance."

"Excuse me?" Yokozawa frowned in confusion, the strength to carry on this conversation fleeting.

"Shut up," Kirishima ordered and Yokozawa found himself to weak to argue back.

After a few minutes, Yokozawa found himself at a hotel.

'Wait, what?' His thought process clicked as he finally let it sink in, the randomness of having Kirishima Ken drag him here.

As they got in the elevator, Yokozawa chose now to rebuttal.  He yanked himself from Kirishima, who only sneered and glanced at the other. Yokozawa leaned back on the elevator wall for support, trying to get around speaking.

"What do you think you're doing ?" Yokozawa panted breathlessly, the sweet scent coming off of the man in front of him. This made it all the harder to not sink back into submission.

"What do you think? I'm going to help you."

"Help...me? You're not a doctor."

"No shit but doubt the doctor could help you anyway."

"What makes you so su--"

Yokozawa's words were cut off by Kirishima's lips on his. It happened so fast that Yokozawa couldn't recall when he opened his mouth to let the others tongue in. Yokozawa couldn't keep track of anything anymore for that matter as he slowly slid down the wall, kiss never breaking since it started despite his weak protests that quickly died as he favored to gripping Kirisima's sleeves. Kirishima gripped the sides of Yokozawa's face, breaking the kiss to look at the ness he made out of him.

The sight was giving Kirishima a heart attack.

Quickly, Kirishima pulled Yokozawa back up, moving him with one arm Yokozawa gratefully used for support to walk. Once at the hotel room, Yokozawa gave into his desires and pulled Kirishima into a hug, hands clutching desperately on the back of Kirishima's shirt.

"Yokozawa?"

"Make it end, please. I-I feel like I'm going to die."

Kirishima's eyes widen in surprise, the look of desperation looked appetizing on Yokozawa. It made him want to make the younger cry.

"That should be my line," Kirishima gazed sweetly at the man taking purchase on him, begging, pleading. It was too much.

"Kirishima..." Yokozawa whined, head a freaking mess that nothing but want overcame reason.

"Fine. I was planning on it anyway but since you want be a tease, I won't hold anything back."

Kirishima swiped the card key on the door behind Yokozawa to unlock it, pushing the suffering Yokozawa inside.

"Just remember, you asked for it."

And with that, Kirishima kicked the door shut.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

8.2K 190 1
🔞Includes Mature Themes🔞 Such As- NSFW Themes A/B/O Dynamics Intersex Males Mating Runs Slight Blood Etc. If any of this makes you uncomfortable, r...
5.2K 116 4
Deku is a vigilante now. Katsuki is trying to find his childhood friend and Eijiro wants to stop his best friend, he knows that Katsuki's heat is nea...
31K 905 24
Alternative Universe (AU) omegaverse. Alpha Bakugo, Omega Izuku. "I know this situation wasn't in anyone's hands, but it is what it is. Call...
1K 77 76
When John suddenly goes into his first heat, Lin is unable to let him suffer alone. With little other option, he claims him for himself and both sudd...