Ghetto

נכתב על ידי xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

August is just a rich boy that lives in the hood, temporarily. He has a hard time fitting in since all he eve... עוד

Ghetto
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Please Read This
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Questions
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Questions
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Attention
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 16

55.4K 1.6K 573
נכתב על ידי xoxo_NICOLE_xoxo

August POV

It's been three hours since that little scene in the hallway. The bell rang to go home and I met up with Lia and Blue in the hallway.

"Ty taking me out tonight." Lia cooed to Blue.

Females

"Don't nobody care!" I teased.

"Shut up rich boy!" She rolled her eyes like a little kid.

"Well that's cool or whatever. Just don't let him wear his dreads in a ponytail no more. That shit look gay." Blue said causing me to laugh.

"Bitch don't do my boo. He made that shit official last night. I'm his girlfriend." Lia screeched with Blue.

Well I made something official last night too. I made that pussy officially mines!

"Aye Blue I'm about to go get something out my locker. Wait on me." I said before jogging off.

My phone vibrated in my pocket while I searched through my locker. I pulled it out and saw a foreword text. It was a picture of Blue. It looked like she was about 15 or 16. She was walking and holding hands with this nigga. I'm assuming that's her dead ex boyfriend.

"What point are you trying to make?" I said to no one in particular. Then another picture came in of the same nigga but in a puddle of blood. And it had a little caption. It read: fucking with Blue with get you just like this nigga.

I looked around to see if anyone was on their phones. Nope. Not a soul.

"What you looking at baby?" Blue asked from over my shoulder. I quickly exited out the screen and pushed my phone in my pocket.

"My mama texted me. She need you in tonight." I licked my lips. She studied my face for a long time.

"You lying to me?" She squinted those beautiful eyes. She even beautiful when she trying to play mad. And she all mines and only mines.

"Why would I lie to you girl? You my world." I said while closing my locker. I grabbed her hand and we walked out like a great couple.

"I love you." She smiled up at me. That smile made me feel so guilty for lying to her. But if quickly went away when I heard a familiar voice calling Blue name.

"The fuck you want now Rodney?" She frowned as she leaned against her car. I stood to her side just in case she needed a nigga.

"Mane I been telling you to put me back on Noelle." He tugged at his crotch because his pants were sagging too low.

"Did you smoke too much of that shit?! You raped my fucking sister! The fuck I look like putting you back on?!" She crossed her arms across her chest. What she do that for? Her breasts pushed up as her arms pressed against her chest. I tried not to get hard off the sight.

Hold up. Noelle got raped?! Who the fuck wants to fuck with Noelle?! She don't mess with nobody! She just a cool ass girl.

"Come on Blue. I told you I was drunk." He rubbed his facial hair.

"And now your high so get out my face." She said while opening her door and getting in. Rodney's gaze met mines for a split second before he began talking.

"August Alsina?" He asked.

"Yea that's me." I frowned.

"So you the nigga that got all these players in the hood hating?" He smirked. I simply shrugged.

"Why they hating? Cause I got money?" I almost laughed. Niggas will hate for anything.

"Naw homie. Blue is hard to get and it's just crazy how you came out of nowhere and swooped our hood chick up. Thats like disrespectful to the hood." He said.

"Well I love Blue and she damn sure love me. I really don't give a fuck what the hood 'think' as long as Blue 'knows' how much I love her." I said.

"Come on August!" She yelled through the window.

"You better hurry back before she pop off." Rodney smirked.

"Too late for that." I shook my head. He laughed and walked off. I got in the car with her and she mugged me like a was her worst enemy.

"Fuck I did to you?" I asked.

"What you and Rodney had so much to talk about?" She crossed her arms once again pushing them perfect breasts up. Lord help me!

"He was telling me to treat you right." I partly told her the truth. I started the car and swerved off.

"I wonder who sent those texts around about me? Why they care what I do anyway?" She asked whole scrolling through her phone.

"Want me to take you home to change clothes and go back to my crib?" I asked trying to ignore that question.

"Take me home. I can go to your house myself." She said. I let her have her way and took her to the penthouse and swerved off.

Blue POV

I looked in the mirror at myself one last time. I need to talk to Mrs. Alsina about this small ass uniform too! Who she think I am?! Beyonce?!

"Slutty." Noel said while coming out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around her wet body.

"I'm sorry if you felt some type of way earlier." I told her while still admiring my curves.

"Fuck that! You embarrassed me! You think I want the whole school knowing I'm not a good girl?! Just because your closet is all squeaky clean don't mean you can put my shit out like I'm a stranger!" She snapped. I could see the hurt in her eyes, the disappointment in her voice.

"I said I'm-"

"Leave me alone." She rolled her eyes and went into the other room. I sighed and grabbed my phone and purse.

"Peace." I told her before leaving.

I pulled up to their big lavish home and parked my car beside August's. I stepped out in my high black pumps and pulled my shades off.

"Looking good baby!" A boy yelled from across the street. These niggas don't know me!

"Boy bye!" I turned my nose up and sashayed up to the door and unlocked it with my extra key.

"Hello." I called once I walked in.

"You did this!" I heard a voice whisper yell. I stepped out my heels and tiptoed down the long hallway.

"Shut up before you wake my parents up!" Another voice whispered. I peeped through the first bedroom and saw August standing there with a sad looking Leslie. What is this bitch doing here?!

"Hey." I walked in looking like a stripper straight out of Magic City.

"Baby." August said surprised.

"Baby." I mimicked him.

"Chill out. It ain't even like that." He shook his head.

"Yea enlighten the bitch." Leslie rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. Now I could drag this bitch by her hair across the hard wood floor or I could be nice and let her live.

"Enlighten me about what?" I asked trying to fan her little comment by.

"About my miscarriage! How he stressed me out so much!" Leslie yelled.

"Lower your voice in my house! I ain't make you do nothing! I got my own problems to worry about so you can miss me with that bullshit!" He put his hand in her face as if signaling her to shut up.

"Get yo muthafucking hand out my face! I will make sure my body guards fuck you up!" She yelled before storming out.

"What the fuck was that?" I said trying to collect all my thoughts before I cuss somebody out.

"She lying baby. She was never pregnant. That hoe just want another chance!" He said.

"Why is she still coming over here?! Don't let her in next time! On god I'm gone have to show this girl one time that I'm not playing with her!" I said the last part to no one in particularly.

"Don't even mind that bird!" He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me passionately.

"I loveeee you." I sang in his ear.

"I love you more." He gripped my butt and the other hand roamed up my shirt.

"Not so fast player. I got work to do." I pushed him back and began dusting.

"Come on. My parents taking a nap." He gripped my waist from behind. His touch sent chills through my whole body. Ever had that one boy that all he had to do was look at you and you would get wet?

"Why are they home so early? It's only 4:15." I asked while pushing him back slightly.

"I don't know. Lets make it quick before they hear your moans." He cornered me.

"No man. I got work." I pushed him back again. I knew whoever I gave this pussy to first was gone get addicted. This boy acting like he can't live without it.

"I throw that ass at you one time and now you want it all the time." I crossed my arms.

"Cause you got that good." He admitted. I smirked and licked my lips seductively.

"I'm sorry but this cookie is off limits." I laughed because I knew he was getting frustrated.

"Don't do me like that Les- I MEAN BLUE!"

I could feel my blood boiling. My skin was now turning red and it suddenly got hot in here. My mind couldn't even function right. All I could think about was boiling his dick and feeding it to the dogs.

"What the fuck you call me?!" I tried to keep calm.

"I'm so sorry Blue. I promise I didn't try to. Her and that baby situation was on my mind." He panicked.

"Don't you ever in your life call me another bitch! Do I look like any other bitch to you?!" I snapped.

"No." He shook his head fastly.

"Okay then please don't let that happen again!" I rolled my eyes and walked out the room.

I didn't mean to let my hood side come out of me but it did. Do I look like Leslie?! Hell no! I look better!

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

12.6K 192 10
Ayame Asano is sent to E class because of her father, upon arrival not only does she find a very lively class with an all-around over-excited teacher...
9.9M 359K 52
My works #4 //. King Thomas. 21 and already a top drug lord in the streets of Harlem but it's one obstacle that makes this difficult. Not the people...
311K 18.5K 40
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
1.6M 42K 38
Cassandra Jones had big dreams growing up, the only one with any kind of dreams in her family. . She made good grades, stayed out of trouble and even...