My High School Love Life 2...

Af noahhh_

This Is A Sequel . You Gon Be Type Confused If You Dont Read The First Book , So You Should Go Read That . AL... Mere

My High School Love Life 2 - (( Senior Edition ))
Best Day EVER !
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 18

306 7 0
Af noahhh_

∞ Brielle's P.O.V ∞

I Smiled At Akoye And Covered My Face . We Were At The Carnival With Blaise And Jalise And I Was Having A Great Time . WHY Didnt I Start Dating Him Before ? He's Really Everything .

" Nah Bae , Stop Covering Your Beautiful Face " He Said Wrapping His Arms Around Me .

Jalise Just Stood Next To Blaise Looking At Him Sideways . He Turned To Her " What ? "

" We So Dry ! Look At Them "

He Put His Arm Around Her Shoulder " Jalise " He Laughed " Dont Do This Now "

" What We Doing Next ? " Akoye Asked .

" A Ride Or Sumn I Guess ? " Blaise Suggested .

" Orr You Could Win Me Something " I Smirked At Akoye .

He Nodded Taking My Hand " The Blue Bear Or The Pink One ? "

" Noo Boo ! See You Dont Know Your Girl " Jalise Chanted With Her Ghetto Ass " She Wants A Purple One , Duh "

I Smiled Laughing As He Looked At Me " Purple ? " He Asked . I Nodded .

" Alright Bet " He Rubbed His Hands Together And Walked Over To The Baseball Toss . He Had To Throw A Baseball And Knock Down Three Bottles . Man , That Game Is So Hard . Everytime I Try , I Lose .

The Three Of Us Watched Him Give The Girl At The Booth , Who Was Eye Fucking Him ,  A Dollar . I Wouldve Said Something , But She Gon Be So Salty When He Give Me That Teddy Bear .

She Handed Him 5 Balls And Told Him When To Start . He Hit The First Bottle And Knocked It Over . I Started Clapping , But I Was A Bit Confused When The Booth Girl Started Clapping Too . Oops , My Bad I Guess , I Forgot That Was Her Man .

He Hit The Second One , But Didnt Knock It Over Twice . She Was Doing A Little Too Much Encouraging Him . The Second Time He Didnt Knock It Over She Was Like " Just Throw It A Little Harder This Time , You Got It ! You Got It ! "

He Knocked Over The Bottle And She Started Clapping And Jumping Up And Down . She Never Did This All The Other Times Ive Been To This Booth So No One Can Be Like " Ooh ! Thats Her Job " . I Was Just Chilling Though , Cause Who He Gon Give That Prize To ? ME .

I Watched The Last Bottle Fall Down And The Booth Girl Cheer Him On . Boy , Imma Be Watching Her Face When He Gives Me That Bear .

" You Used All Five Balls , So You're Supposed To Take From That Shelf " She Pointed To The Middle " But Just Take One From The Top Shelf "

I Didnt Know What She Was Trying To Do .. That Just Means I Get My Giant Teddy Bear .

He Nodded , Reaching For The Bear . We All Watched Him Take A Purple Bear And Bring It Over To Me .

" Thank You , Baby " I Gave Him A Kiss . I Looked At Her . She Mad .

Blaise Went Next And Knocked Over All Three Bottles In Four Shots . Jalise Got A Blue Bear And We Kept Walking .

" I Was So Surprised You Aint Start Yelling At Her " Jalise Said .

" I Woulda Said Sumn Like Watch The Bottles But I Was Chilling . He Was Getting Ready To Win A Bear For Me . Shoulda Seen Her Face "

" I Know ! " She Exclaimed " She Was Mad "

" The Eye Fucking Bothers Me , But I Just Gotta Remember That I Can Do All That , And Then Some . So I Could Look , Kiss , Touch , Hug , Everything . He's Mine , So Im Chilling "

" That's Right Bae " He Pulled Me Close And Kissed My Forehead . So Far , I Wouldnt Even Consider This Relationship A Mistake . It's Perfect .

" Awww Yall So Cute ! " Jalise Exclaimed Not Even Looking At Us . She Was Looking Up At Blaise .

He Noticed And Looked Down At Her " I Love You Jalise " He Pulled Her Close " You My Everything " He Started Kissing All Over Her Face .

She Giggled " I Better Be "

I Smiled At Them . Im So Happy . I Really Wake Up Happy And Go To Bed Happy Everyday No Matter What . It's Not Just Akoye , But He's Definitely One Of The Reasons , His Amazing Ass .

You Would Not Believe How Sweet He Is Oh My Gosh . He's So Charming . That's My Baby ! Im Really Happy I Gave Him A Chance . I Just Hope He Doesnt Do Anything To Mess It Up .. I Hope I Dont Do Anything Either .

*

*

*

I Was So Happy When I Got Home . I Greeted My Parents And Went Up To My Room . Arielle Moved Out Yesterday . My Room Feels So Empty Without Her , But I Like It . I Sat On My Bed And Turned On The T.V . Ugh , I Miss Akoye Already And He Like Just Dropped Me Off .

I Couldn't Find Anything To Watch . Man I Was SO Bored . I Miss My Baby .

I Decided To Go On Facebook And Twitter Cause I Had Nothing Else to Do With My Life . My Phone Dinged As Soon I Unlocked It And I Saw That I Was Mentioned By Jalise .

@_ObeyJaa: @TheyLoveBri_ B'tches MAD . Lmfaooo . Lemme Know When You Find It . 

Now I Had To Figure Out What She Was Talking 'Bout . I Kept Scrolling And Oop , Found It .

@_RecklessBeauty_: he's still mine no matter what .

@_RecklessBeauty_: that's not my nigga when i say it . she aint shit .

@_RecklessBeauty_: i had him first .

Kaitlin Talking Crazy . She Miss Akoye . That's Mine Though , What She Talking Bout ? Im Kissing Him , I Do Everything With Him . She's Mad . 

@TheyLoveBri_: @_ObeyJaa . Lmfaooooo . Her Mouth Getting Reckless . 

Im Not About To Get Crazy . I'll Just Make Her Madder And Talk About My Boyfriend . I Tweeted A Picture Of Us At The Carnival Today . I Was Holding My Bear And Akoye Was Behind Me , Holding Me .

@TheyLoveBri_: MY Bae Won Me A Bear Today . Cute Or Nah ? That's All Me And I'm All Him .

@_ObeyJaa: Yesss #PowerCoupleNumber2 .

@TheyLoveBri_: Number 2 ?

@_ObeyJaa: Yes , Me And Blaise Killing .

@TheyLoveBri_: Lmaoo , Whatever Jalise . 

 I Smiled , Satisfied . Im Definitely Not Loosing Him Now . Imma Be So Extra .

@_RecklessBeauty_: they aint cute .

She's SO Mad . Yes , We Are . 

@_ObeyJaa: Omg . Im So Dead Lmfao , I Cant Deal @TheyLoveBri_ .

I Just Favorited It And Locked My Phone Before Putting It In My Pocket And Getting Up To Go To Arielle's Room .

I Opened Her Door " Your Room Is Officially Popping "

" You So Corny , Brielle . Knock Next Time "

I Stuck My Tongue Out " So You Said Yes To Aaron ? "

She Nodded " Yeah , I Dont Feel Like Waiting On Omarie , But Guess Who Hit Me Up ? " I Signaled For Her To Continue " Jaron "

" Really ? "

" Yeah . Invited Me To A Function .. It's Like Next Week Or Something ? I Dunno "

" Okay , Well You're Going "

" Of Courseee . Who You And Jalise Was Subtweeting Though ? "

" Kaitlin Bitch Ass . She Talking Crazy . I Aint Mad Though "

" What She Say ? "

I Unlocked My Phone , Went On Twitter And Handed It To Her .

" Her Mouth Reckless Or Nah ? She's So Mad "

" Exactly , He Was Never Hers Before . Nigga Was Still Mine "

" Just Show Him Off , Like Odee . Dont Even Subtweet Or Reply Her Wack Ass "

" That's Exactly What I Plan On Doing "

Just Then , My Phone Started Ringing . It Was My Baaby . I Started Cheesing .

" Hello ? "

" Hey Beautiful "

" Hey Handsome "

" No , No " Arielle Started Pushing Me " Get Out My Room With All That Bull Shit . Moveee "

I Laughed And Got Up , Going Back To My Room .

" So Wassup ? "

" Your Ex Talking Crazy "

" I Saw Yall Tweets .. Are You Good ? "

" Yeah ! Im Not About To Start No Twitter Beef Or Get Ratchet Because She Mad . You're Mine Right ? "

" Of Course Beautiful "

I Smiled . So Far We Still Good . We Have Nothing To Worry About . Kaitlin Aint Nun To Stress So Im Chilling . I Swear If He Does Anything To Mess This Up ...

*

*

*

" You Know What I Love About You ? " Akoye Said . We Were On Facetime .

I Blushed " I Dont Know .. What ? "

" Everything . You're Beautiful , You Can Make Me Laugh , You There For Me When I Need You , Your Smile Makes Me Smile , And You're Just Amazing " I Blushed And Tried To Hide My Face .

" Brielle Stop , Ion Like When You Cover Your Facee . Move Your  Hands "

" Fine " I Did As He Said .

" Why You Always Tryna Hide Your Face ? You Too Pretty For That "

" Becausee " I Almost Did It Again .

" You Know How Much You Mean To Me ? " He Asked . I Shook My Head " The World . You're Everything A Guy Could Want Bae . I Promise , I Will Never Hurt You "

" Are You Sure About That ? " I Asked .

" What You Mean ? " He Looked Surprised . Like He Always Said This To Other Girls And Im The Only One Who Asked Why " You Think Imma Hurt You ? "

" Noo , I Mean It's Unintentional Sometimes So It Might Not Be Your Fault , But Really , Dont Make Promises You Cant Keep "

" So You Think Imma Try To Hurt You ? "

" Boy Did I Say That ? Damn , Im Just Saying It Could Happen . I Mean I Could Hurt You Too " I Said . He Nodded " So Dont Promise That . You Dont Know "

" Then I'll Try Not To Hurt You . Better ? "

I Nodded . Hopefully He Doesnt Hurt Me . I'm Not Up For It . I Dont Need Any Bull Shit .

*

*

∞ Akoye's P.O.V ∞

" Stop It Girl , Forreal " I Told Her " I Got A Girlfriend "

*

*

*

___________________________________

DONE ! *Wipes Forehead*

My Eyes Are SOOO Heavy . This Gon Be Short .

The Drop It Video Is Coming On Tomorrow For The First Time On Music Choice Play At 12pm Tommorrow . That Means The Middle Of The Day . If You Got Time Warner Cable / Optimum / Cablevision Like Me , YOU DONT HAVE THE CHANNEL . I Was So Mad When I Realized . The Video Is Already On Demand Though And The Interview Will Probably End Up On Line .. Idk .. But Verizon , Comcast , And Some Others Have The Channel . You'll Just Have To Find It .

By Drop It On Itunes , Amazon , And Google Play .

Follow @wonderbroz on instagram . Get Them To 18K .

GOODNIGHT .

- Love , Noahh ♥

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

767 68 28
"You may feel disgusted by me, Lillian. But remember. I'm your fucking fiancé. Not him". The minute he said those words , the whole world tuned out...
92.5K 504 40
No need. If you read the first book, you should already know. ;]
394 31 11
A story of a girl who have nothing but herself, filled with curiosity, a lil impatience, childishness and kindness who has to get married to a heartl...
520K 13.1K 51
all my life the parker boys have been mean to me and i dont know why im the soon to be alpha my name is hunter and this is my story about finding my...