The Babysitter

By Yolo12

More

The Babysitter2
TheBabysitter3

The Babysitter

366 2 0
By Yolo12

"So did you meet any of them?" Michael asked.

"Not yet." I replied. It was finally summer and school was over. I lived with my gay best friend and had to help pay rent so-I needed a summer job. A babysitter was what Michael suggested so a babysitter is what I shall be.

"Okay-well hurry before you're late!" He called out and started shooing me. Michael wasn't bad looking. He's actually pretty hot if ya ask me. Too bad he's gay huh? I thought to myself.

I got out the apartment and outside to my gray Ferrari F430 Spider RA TD 3, the ones with no hoods, that used to be my dads. It was really the only thing I had left of him.

I got in and put the music loud. The song 'Glad you came' came on and I started the car. I smiled as I put on my sunglasses and sped down the road and to the location of the people I'm babysitting. The Clarksens.

I stopped as the lights turned red and I tapped my fingers against the steering wheel along with the beat. I started singing along and moved my head along to the beat, too. I started looking around and saw a guy laughing at me. He was hot though. He had tattoos all over his arms and he was wearing a white button up shirt with the sleeves rolled up. He had sunglasses and a black hat-it was hanging on the back of his head, covering his hair. His face was clear too like a babies bum. He was riding in a yellow lamborghini and it was sick.

"Nice ride!" He yelled over the music. His voice was husky and deep and sexy-which sent shivers down my spine.

"Thanks. Your car isn't so bad looking either." I said with a wink. He laughed and nodded.

The light turned green and I sped down the road-him still next to me. He went slightly past me with a smirk playing on his lips. I passed him with a huge grin. He came closer to me and we were now driving at the same speed. The light turned yellow and I sped even more-trying to make it before it turns red. I passed it just in time before it turned red and smiled. I looked back and saw the lamborghini guy at a stop infront of the light with an amused expession. I grinned as I turned and focused on the road.

I put my sunglasses down and got out of the car. As I made my way over to their house-I started getting nervous. Why was I getting so nervous? There is nothing to worry about.

I looked at the house and damn, it was big. A mansion I think? Yeah, I don't know but it sure was big. These people sure were rich, I mean they have a fountain in their front yard! A freaking fountain! And then two garages and then that thingy where they park their cars-yeah it was the size of a normal house! I mean C'mon people!

I knocked on the door and a woman who looked in her early thirtees was revealed. She was actually beautiful!

"Ah! You must be Miss Johnson, am I right?" She asked.

"Please, call me Elena. And you are Mrs. Clarksen?" I asked.

"Call me Daisy." She smiled.

"Two-shay." I said and smiled. She returned it and stepped aside.

"Please, come in, Elena." She said sweetly. I nodded and got in. It was messy inside. There was rags everywhere and shoes and food everywhere. The staircase had socks on them and it wasn't such a clean sight. Their were a lot of doors and then Two little adorable kids came out running after eachother.

"Boys! Can you stop running and call Amy?" She asked the one who looked older. He nodded and ran in a door. He was too cute.

"Sorry it's a little messy." Daisy said looking around.

The younger one ran behind his mom using her as a shield. He hid behind her and started tugging on her skirt. She sighed and picked him up and he just hid his head in the crook of her neck. She looked at me apologetically and smiled sadly.

Not even 5 minutes later, a girl that looked younger than me came with the little boy that was running after the younger boy. She looked annoyed and chewed her gum like she didn't have a care in the world. She was one of those Girly girls. She had pink tanktop on and black short shorts along with some black heels.

"Where is Sebastian?" Daisy asked, her brows up in confusion.

"New tat." Amy said shrugging.

"That boy has too many tattoos on him." Daisy said shaking her head.

"Mommy who is that?' The older little boy asked.

"This, is your new babysitter, Elena." Daisy said. I held out my hand to the little boy and he shook it smiling. I went over to the younger boy and held out my hand and he put his little one in mine. I moved on to Amy but she just stared at it and blew a big bubble. Okay.. I thought to myself and pulled my hands to my sides.

"Bwut we gwot Wamy and Sweb." The younger one said.

"Mikey, we both know that they can't watch over you guys, they are teenagers and they have fun, baby." Daisy replied.

"Oh." He said. He was just too cute!

"Okay, its time I get going." Daisy said putting Mikey down. I nodded and bent down to the older boy.

"And what's your name?" I asked grinning.

"Tony." He said softly.

"I'm leaving." Amy said and grabbed her purse and headed out.

"Tay." Tony said.

This family was adorable and i'm not gonna lie-they are gorgeous.

"So where is your daddy?" I asked, still bent down.

"Work." Tony said and ran.

"Okay..." I said to myself. I looked around amd saw a note on the flat screen tv.

'Miss Johnson,

Nor me or Tim, my husband, will be back home until 3 A.M. I'm sorry if it's too late for you-but we are very busy. If you need anything just give me a call or ask Amy or Sebastian. Please put the boys to sleep no later than 1 A.M. Thank you for doing this.

Daisy.'

Wow. 3 A.M. is late, but oh well. And which kind of mother lets their children under 5 go to sleep at 1?!

I sat on the couch and waited for about 5 minutes, not really sure what to do next.

I walked around and opened a door.

"Tony? Mikey?" I asked. I heard little kids laughter and I smiled. I walked in through the door and saw two little kids on a chair eating icecream. I smiled and walked over to them and sat down.

"So guys. You mind if I join?" I asked. The older one smiled and shook his head.

"Thanks." I said and looked around for a spoon.

"Um, guys?" I asked.

"Over there in the sink." He pointed. I follwed his finger and saw a sink full of dirty dishes. I sighed.

"Eh. I will do those later I guess." I smiled and washed a spoon. I walked over to the boys and took a mouthful of icecream. I threw the spoon in the sink and went back to the boys to see them sleeping.

How does that happen?! Two kids can't just eat icecream and then fall asleep in less than a minute... I sighed and picked up the youngest boy. I put him in my arms and started walking but stopped when I didn't know where to go.

I walked up the stairs and at the end of the hall I saw a black door. Hmm? I started looking around and then I saw that there was letters on doors. I found the one that said 'Mikey' and opened it. It revealed a lime green room with a crib in. I placed him in the crib carefully and went back to the older boy. I picked him up and brang him up the stairs and started looking for 'Tony'. I found it across from Mikey's room and opened the door and it revealed a baby blue room with a car bed. I smiled and placed him in the room and closed the door halfway. I checked the time on my phone. It was only 6:30 P.M.

I started cleaning the house. I started with the dishes, then picked up everything off the floor, then broomed, and vacuumed. I checked the time and it was 11 now. Atleast the house was clean.

I heard soft footsteps and then there was two little boys rubbing their eyes. I smiled and headed torwards them.

"How did you sleep?" I asked. I got a yawn as a reply.

"Okay then." I said.

"Guys hungry?" I asked, again. They both nodded and I went in the kitchen. It wasn't so hard to find things around here since I pretty much just cleaned up the whole place.

I made some tacos and an hour later we finished eating. The boys went in the living room and I followed behind them, then......

We heard a glass break from upstairs.

*What do you guys think?! Do ya like it? Please tell me if you do or not and if you don't tell me please!:D

Vote,

Comment,

Fann!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

239K 8.1K 32
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
286K 25.8K 13
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
382K 10.9K 72
I ... I didn't even knew I was going to marry him till yesterday. I have no way to go now. I can't be stuck in loveless marriage, I can never marry...
368K 24.7K 49
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...