Private Show || YoonMin

By jimgi_d

Yoongi is a famous rapper who hires Jimin, a high end stripper, to dance for him. They told each other it wa... More

introduction
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
Sex talk
10k
f o u r t e e n
30k
f i f t e e n
50K
I'm Sorry
s i x t e e n
one shot
Long time no post
I suck at updating

e l e v e n

24.7K 959 1.6K
By jimgi_d

All seven boys made their way out of Yoongi's private jet and headed towards the entrance of the airport with their luggage in hand. When Jungkook opened the door, they were all bombarded with flashing cameras.

"Yoongi," Jimin desperately called as he was being blinded by the flashes of the cameras. Jimin used his pink hair in hopes of covering the cameras in his face but it was no use.

The dancer closed his eyes and hoped he wouldn't trip over nothing but he opened them once he didn't see the flashes from behind his eyelids. Instead of seeing people bombarding them with cameras, he saw the back of Yoongi's head so he was taking all the spotlight away from Jimin.

This little act of kindness was enough to make Jimin smile and hold onto the rappers hand without thinking of the consequences his actions might bring in the future. A small smile forms on Yoongi's face as he walks hand in hand with Jimin.

Jungkook walks in front of all of them and pushes the paparazzi away from the boys and they walk through glass doors to find a medium sized group of screaming fans. Jimin smiled at the fact that there were pictures of him and his songs, along with pictures of Hoseok and Taehyung and their own songs. Namjoon, Yoongi and Jin all had their own screaming fans, more than Jimin and his friends, but it was because they were more well known.

All six stood in front of their fans while they screamed their names and took pictures of them, while Jungkook stood at the sideline. Yoongi looked over at him and saw the fake smile on the younger boys face and went towards him. The rapper smiled at his bodyguard and grabbed his arm and dragged him to where the other five were standing.

Jimin smiled as he saw both Yoongi and Jungkook go in front of them, making them the center of attention.

"Hey guys," Yoongi yelled making all the fans scream louder. Yoongi politely smiled and waited for all of them to calm down.

When there was minimal noise, Yoongi proceeded to talk again.

"I want to introduce you to a new friend of ours. His name is Jeon Jungkook and you'll see a lot more of him from now on," Yoongi said loud enough for everyone to hear.

The rapper let go of Jungkook's shoulders and left him in a limelight as the fans started screaming his name. Yoongi went back to his place between Namjoon and Taehyung as they all watched Jungkook receive praise. Jimin looked over at Yoongi and smiled fondly at him, which Yoongi unfortunately didn't see.

When people started screaming all of their names including Jungkook's now, they decided to join the young security guard in front of the fans. The group posed for a couple of minutes before they started walking out of the airport.

Almost immediately, the same group of fans started to follow them, screaming out their names and different things at them.

"Min Yoongi I love you!"

"Let me park on you Jimin!"

"Namjoon, your intelligence is hot."

"When will you release your mixtape Hobi?"

"Jin, I don't think Namjoon could love you as much as I do."

"Taehyung, you're so beautiful. Hobi is so lucky."

"Jungkook, you're as much of a visual as the rest of them."

Jungkook smiled at the screaming fans while still managing to gather the other six men up so they could quickly get into the van that would take them to their hotel.

The younger of the group waved goodbye at the fans before closing the door and finally leaving them at peace.

"Wow," Jimin said with a huge smile on his face. Since Yoongi was sitting next to him, the rapper placed his hands on the younger's thighs and gave them a reassuring squeeze. A noticeable smile formed on Jimin's face making the rest of the group smile with them, but not Jungkook.

"Yoongi, I don't know why you don't just date Jimin already. You guys are clearly infatuated with one another so might as well make it official," Taehyung said as he interlocked fingers with Hoseok. Everyone else looked at them and nodded, which made a tint of pink appear on Jimin's cheeks.

"Guys, there are no feelings involved. We said this would be a hook up when we needed one, no commitment," Jimin said with confidence, that soon began to falter towards the end.

Yoongi looked over at the younger for a moment, realizing that what Jimin said was in fact, what they had agreed on. There was no reason for Yoongi to feel a pain in his chest by the younger's words, but he still did.

The rapper looked down but quickly looked back up to his friends and smiled a fake smile, hoping it would be real for his friends.

"Yeah, exactly guys. There's no feelings here," Yoongi said taking his hand off of Jimin's thigh and placing it on his own.

Jimin winced at the loss of contact but had to keep his facial expressions down to the very minimum. Both of them had to hide the fact that they were hurt by the others words and actions. Their friends however, knew the feelings both Jimin and Yoongi hid from each other but decided to stay quiet. All six of them looked at the two sympathetically and then smiled.

"Alright then, let's see how long this 'no feelings' thing goes on before one of you, catch feelings for the other," Jungkook spoke out, saying the words the others thought. All of them turned to Jungkook with a surprised look on their faces and bit their lips so nothing could be said as a response.

The boys looked at each other, awkward silence spread across the car, until Seokjin coughed making everyone laugh.

"Thank you for breaking that horrendous awkward silence," Jimin laughed. Seokjin winked at Jimin making a small blush appear on the younger's face which made Yoongi slightly jealous.

The group felt the car stop and they looked outside to find themselves below a tall building that was radiating green light and a golden sign that read MGM. The group looked up in awe and got out of the car, grabbing their bags and headed towards the doors of the hotel.

They were stopped when a young looking man in black stopped them.

"Hello, welcome to the MGM. Do you mind if I take your bags," the young man asked them. They all stayed quiet until Namjoon translated what the younger man had said. They all smile and nodded and the young man took their bags and placed them the luggage cart and pushed it inside.

The group stopped in their tracks when they realized how big the lobby of the hotel was. The ceiling and floor were a light sand color which reflected the light off beautifully, making the room lighter. There were people already checking in, but Yoongi managed to give his invitation to the bellboy which made them go to a completely separate line where they were greeted by a small framed female with pretty blue eyes.

"Hello and welcome to the MGM. Do you mind giving me your name please?"

"Min Yoongi and friends," Yoongi managed to say. The blonde nodded as she typed things out in the computer. She looked at the invitation and then back to the computer several times before looking up at the boys and handing them back their invitation.

Within a few moments, she reached under her desk and got out seven colorful passes and handed it to them. They all quickly grabbed one and smiled when they read what it said.

Billboard
2017
Music Awards
Live Sunday May 21st 8e|5p

Jimin moved closer to Yoongi and slightly brushed his hand against his, making the rapper blush. Yoongi looked over at Jimin who was inches away from him and admired at how happy he looked.

"Here are your room keys, you have three separate rooms in our top floor where all the celebrities are going to be. Please enjoy your stay and welcome to Las Vegas," the receptionist said with a smile. They all returned the kind gesture and quickly got the six key cards, three which were the original, and three were spare, and they followed the bellboy once again.

The young man entered the elevator once the doors opened after he called it, and the members soon followed. All eight of them plus the cart of their luggage in the middle made the place too crowded. Luckily, Yoongi and Jimin were so close to each other that they managed to steal a couple of kisses from one another a couple of times without anyone noticing.

When the elevator came to a stop, the bellboy pushed the cart out and all of the seven followed behind him. They walked along a long corridor before stopping in front of a white door. The six who had the key cards looked at the number imprinted on them and noticed that the door they were standing in front of, was one of their rooms, along with the two on either side of it.

"Two rooms have two beds and one room has three beds so please decide who's staying where so I could probably put your bags in the right place," the bellboy said with a smile. They all looked at him and gave him a slight nod before turning to face each other.

"I want to room with yoon-"

"No," Jin stated interrupting Jimin. A pout formed on the pink-haired man's face before he cradled next to Yoongi.

"But why not," Jimin whined, making Yoongi smile from how adorable he sounded.

"Because we all know you won't sleep. If you guys room together, all you guys will do is fuck 24/7, not letting us get sleep because of how loud you guys are," Jin and Namjoon retorted back. Yoongi nodded his head in agreement making Jimin pout even more.

"So how about the oldest room together, which would be Yoongi and I," Jin said pointing at himself and the rapper in front of him. "Joonie could room with Taehyung, leaving Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook to room in the three bed one."

Yoongi clenched his fist when he saw that Jimin and Jungkook were going to share a room together. Jimin looked over at the rapper and laughed when he saw how mad he got.

"You know, Jungkook is supposed to be my bodyguard so shouldn't he be sharing the same room as I am? I hired him to protect me, so it only makes sense," Yoongi said sounded as confident and convincing as he could.

Jin looked at the rapper's fists and saw that they were clenched so tight that his knuckles were turning white. He saw the way Yoongi climbed onto Jimin like if he owned him which caused Jin to laugh.

"It's already decided Yoongi. We're sharing a room, Namjoon and Taehyung share a room and Jungkook, Hoseok and Jimin share the biggest one."

Yoongi rolled his eyes in disagreement and scoffed at how stupid this whole roommate thing was. It wasnt the roommate thing in general because he thought not pairing the couples together was a good idea, but what got him angry is that the boy he hired only because he wanted to prove Jimin was his, is sharing a room with him.

The rapper felt a hand on his shoulder which caused him to come back to reality and realized that it was Jimin comforting him.

"It's going to be okay hyung, I promise I won't do anything to anyone that isn't you," Jimin whispered in his ear. Yoongi widened his eyes but relaxed when he realized that their friends were staring at them.

Yoongi cleared his throat and got away from Jimin which made the dancer bite his lip to mask his smile. Jimin loved making Yoongi feel flustered and it excited him even more now that they were with their friends.

"Have you guys decided on sleeping arrangements," the bellboy asked with a smile. They all nodded their heads and stood in front of the rooms they were going to sleep in and the bellboy gave them their luggage before making his way back to the elevator.

Yoongi patted his body to find his wallet and when he found it in his pocket, he got it out and took out a one hundred dollar bill and ran towards the bellboy. When the rapper reached him, he handed the boy his tip, causing a huge smile to form on the bellboys face.

The group admired Yoongi's kind gesture from afar, but the one who felt something more than admiration was Jimin. The dancer looked at the mint haired man in pure adoration because of how kind his heart really is.

In the short amount of time they had together, Jimin could already see through Yoongi's bad boy act he tried to portray, to know that he has the biggest heart. Jimin's eyes met Yoongi's as the rapper made his way back to their rooms. Jimin quickly ran towards Yoongi, jumping into his arms before connecting their lips together.

As Jimin broke the kiss, both their eyes fluttered open, and they smiled at one another.

Jimin leaned in once again to kiss Yoongi before letting his legs drop to the floor but still being inches away from the rapper.

"That was a sweet thing you did for that boy," Jimin said sweetly as he removed Yoongi's hair from his face. Yoongi playfully rolled his eyes and kissed Jimin once again.

"It was the least I could do. He had to put up with our loud asses since the lobby and I can't imagine how annoying we must've been when we couldn't decide on rooms."

Jimin let out a small giggle and nodded in agreement. "I see no lies in your statement."

"Come on love birds, we need to unpack and get ready to go out tonight," Taehyung said as he purposely walked in between Jimin and Yoongi.

Both of them looked at each other in confusion and then looked at Tae until he looked at both of them and laughed.

"I don't know about you, but I'm not tired since I actually slept on the plane," Taehyung stated making sure to emphasize the word slept. "Besides, it's like 10am back home so I'm all pumped up."

The rest of the group nodded in agreement which caused Jimin and Yoongi to let out a frustrated sigh in unison.

"Aww Namjoon, did you see that," Jin said as he leaned towards his boyfriend and pointed at the mint pink duo. Namjoon shook his head as he analyzed the two of them before smiling and agreeing with his boyfriend. "They're such boyfriends already and they're not even together."

Taehyung and Hoseok tried to hold in their laughter but after the two saw them, they lost it. Both Jimin and Yoongi rolled their eyes and crossed their arms without even realizing they did the actions at the same time.

"Can you guys stop playing around and tell us where we're going, especially since you know, we need to rest," Jimin asked impatiently. Once Taehyung was able to calm down, he walked closer to the couple and smiled.

"Why, we're going to a strip club of course. I want to see how Sin City Las Vegas runs shit so why not? It'll give me a chance to get new ideas and stuff you know?"

Jimin nodded in agreement but it soon turned into a shake of disagreement.

"You're going to pay money, to go into a strip club which we won't even enjoy? Most of the strip clubs here are for straight guys so why would all of us go and waste are money since we're gay?"

"I can go both ways," Jungkook enthusiastically said making the others look at him. His enthusiasm dropped when he saw everyone staring at him before he opened his mouth to speak again.

"I'm bi so I can go both ways but in a way I prefer girls more. Guys are hot, I'm not going to lie. Jimin here almost convinced me that I was completely gay, but there's something that attracts me more to girls than guys."

A small "thank the lord," was heard coming from Yoongi which made Jimin let out a small laugh that went unnoticed by the rest of the group.

"Alright so let's unpack, wash up and wait until it gets even more late so we can go unnoticed and then go to the strip club of Taehyung's choice," Namjoon announced as he took charge of the group.

Everyone nodded in agreement before they opened the doors revealing the how beautiful their rooms were. Namjoon, V, Yoongi and Jin opened the door to reveal a red carpet with beautiful yellow designs that looked like flowers throughout the room.

As they walked in, they noticed two perfectly made beds with a red section at the back of the headboards of each bed. The walls surrounding the scarlet walls were mirrors which allowed the light that was emitted from the lamps next to them to brighten up the whole room.

Although they were in separate rooms, Jin and Namjoon ran towards the big curtain and slid it open, revealing the beautiful view they had of the Las Vegas Strip. Yoongi joined Jin and V joined Namjoon as they were all left in awe of how breathtaking the view was.

Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok heard their friends gasp, which made them quickly drop their things at the entrance of their room while they quickly ran to the curtains and opened them. All three of them gasped at how pretty the casinos were as they started to light up due to the sun going down. They watched as the sun began to set, making the clouds turn yellow with a hint of orange.

Jimin was used to skylines like these since his view every time he was at work, consisted of views like these, but this experience was different.

The seven members smiled as the admired the sun setting, making the sky turn a shade of pink with purple before the pink disappeared as well as the sun.

When the show was over, they began to unpack their stuff, taking a shower after the other finished and they started to get ready to go to the strip club.

~~~~~~~~~ A/N ~~~~~~~~~
After so long, I finally updated a new chapter! I apologize for the lack of updates but I promise I'll make it up somehow.

This is me because of what I have planned for next chapter 😏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92K 3.3K 24
a time in which jimin is a financially unstable prostitute and yoongi is a generous rich boy who only wants something in return. ₩ started 7/20/2018...
100K 3.1K 14
The stripper club Delirium was one of the bests clubs with amazing strippers and one of the bests was Park Jimin. He was their flower, the most beaut...
12K 505 81
Jimin is a nice, poor, shy young man who is working hard, trying to manage his life. Yoongi is the owner of Min Corp., rich, cold, lonely. All he doe...
5.9K 235 8
Yoongi runs a double life: a struggling college student just trying to get by, and a sultry stripper at a club known as "Secret Garden". Everything i...