Lost Mate

By DarkFaab

My name is Angel, but I don't feel like one. It is impossible for me to be one. As a matter of fact I am the... More

One
Two
Three
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Four
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Twenty
Twenty-one
Twenty-two
Twenty-three
Twenty-four
Twenty-five
Twenty-six
Twenty-seven
Twenty-eight
Twenty-nine
Thirty

Nineteen

749 43 3
By DarkFaab

'Angel! Answer me! Why are you crying?'

I still don't answer him. I turn around and run out of the room. I run out of the packhouse, pass the ladies who are doing laundry, pass my two little kids, Jamie and James, and end up tripping over a rock, scraping my knees and causing everyone to run to me asking if I am okay.

'Let her go!,' the mighty Alpha yells and everyone stops touching me and backs away from me.

'She is hurt!,' Nala says.

'She will be fine. She won't be fine if she doesn't tell me why she is crying. Tell me!'

I keep crying and it is not because I fell.

'Joana Vallery Hills, that is the girls name isn't it?,' I ask and everyone is a bit shocked.

'What do you mean?,' Luke asks.

'Is that her name or not?,' I ask sobbing.

'Yes, but how did you know that?'

'Because... She is my mom,' I say and everyone is panicking about what I just told them.

'Lies!,' he yells.

'No, I am not lying. Her mate is  Dean Hills. He is my father, the one I need to kill. The one who killed my mother, the one who wants me dead, the one who killed my best friend, the one who killed... Oh my God. He killed my grandfather. He killed my grandfather...'

I get up and let the tears fall again.

'Who are you to my mother, Luke? Why are you with her in those pictures? Why is she with Rosemary? Why is she in those pictures? Why is my grandfather I'm those pictures?'

'Grandfather?,' Nala asks.

'Yes, the one in those pictures. That man is my grandfather. My mom showed me a picture all the time. It was the only one she had. Of her and her father. Of course my father burned it, but...'

'Alpha, if what Luna is saying is true. She is your...'

'Niece, she is my niece,' Luke answers with pain in his eyes.

He doesn't say a word after that. He just turns around and walks away. Theo follows him and Nala hugs me. Everyone hugs me like I am the Lost child. My eyes never leaving his back until he is out of sight.

'I will never forgive you,' I say causing the ladies to stand still in shock.

'Luna, are you okay?,' Nala asks.

'No, I am not okay! How can the Moon make my uncle, my mate?,' I ask pissed. My breathing becomes uneven and all I can think about is wanting to kill everything around me. I need to shift and run it out, but I can't.

The hole day Luke and Theo are nowhere to be found. It is the Lead warrior who informs me that they went to see Rosemary to have questions answered.

In the middle of the night I can't sleep anymore. I need to talk to the Moon and there are only two ways to do that. First of all you can only talk to the Moon of the Moon talks to you. The second way is to go to the Moon Mountain, but that part is now owned by the most dangerous Alpha, named Him.

It is my only chance to talk to the Moon so I guess I need to leave this place. There is no way Luke will make me go. I have to go myself. I put on a jeans, a big shirt anf a hoodie and sneaker and walk down the stairs slowly.

I try not to walk anyone up and I succeed.

I take my phone and check how I have to get there. It isn't hard. So I start running. Of I run now until I can't anymore I have a head start.

I keep walking and walking and my feet are killing me. It is when the sun is risen that I hear people talking. I hide behind a tree and recognize them... Hunters. Werewolf hunters and the are going straight for the young looking wolves playing near a lake. I know they are werewolves and not normal wolves and I am sure those hunters know too. Right now only I can help them. A shot is fired and put of fear the young werewolves keep still.

'No one move! Or we kill!'

'Hey! What do you guys think you are doing?,' I ask running to help the young ones who are clearly part of the other pack.

'Who are you?'

'Those are my wolves! Are you insane?'

'Your wolves? These are werewolves!'

'No they are not! They are my breed of husky mix. You better get out of here before I call the cops!'

I stand between the hunters and the young ones now. The young wolves make their way towards me and sniff my hand. I rub their heads.

'Sorry, madam.'

I smell that there are bigger werewolves lurking around.

'No fellows, I am sorry,' I say. I pull down my hoodie and they look at my eyes in shock.

'A demon!,' one yells.

'A ghost!,' the other yells.

All of a sudden wolves jump out of the bushes everywhere and the young ones hide behind me. I spread my arms out as sign of protecting them and they stay behind me.

Blood is spilled and when the wolves are finished they shift in front of me. Believe me when I say this... Seeing about six, hot naked males is not a fun few.

'Please put on some cloths,' I say with my eyes closed.

'Our Alpha wants to know what you are doing in his territory.'

'I came to talk. I wasn't just going to jump in, but then I saw these young ones. You really, shouldn't be out here!,' I  answer and then warn the young ones.

'Sorry Luna,' they young ones say together.

'Luna? A Luna without protection? Who's mate are you?'

'I am Alpha Luke's mate. He doesn't know I am here, but I am sure he will figure it out.'

'How? You aren't even mated yet!'

I pull down my hood again and they take a step back.

'I need to talk to your Alpha now. I need to climb the Moon Mountain. I need to talk to the goddess. She has done something to me, that I can't forgive her.'

They nod and as much as I hate to be surrounded by naked males they walk around me bringing me to their Alpha.

Everyone stares at me.
Legends says that it is a blessing of a Moon Touched comes into your pack willingly.

'Alpha, we found out who entered your land. But she saved our young ones from hunters. She is the mate of Alpha Luke. She is...'

'Moon Touched. I know. Let me guess... You want to talk to the goddess,' he says with his back towards me and chewing on some food.

'Yes, Alpha.'

'Why? What can be so important?'

'She mated me to Luke!'

Everyone starts to laugh.

'Why is that so wrong?'

'Because... Because he is my uncle!'

The laughter stops and the Alpha runs to me with such a speed I have never seen before. He lifts me up by my throat.

'Are you saying you are Joana's daughter?'

'Joana... And... Dean.'

He lets me go and I crash to the ground.
He looks at me in a gaze and I look at him softly.

Soft brown eyes.
Dirty blond hair.
He is a prince.
No one can compare.

He frowns as I smile. He walks away from me.

'Prince Jim,' I say and I bow to him.
He freezes and turns around.

'What did you say?'

'My mother's first love,' I tell him and everyone is more shocked than him. He knows what I am talking about.

'What? How did you...?'

'My mother made up stories about you. About how much she loved you. I don't think she ever loved !Y father. He is a cruel person. He killed her in front of me when I was eleven. He killed my grandfather and now he wants to kill me. Alpha, please... My father is called the devil himself. The Moon warned me that he will kill me first and then start war between packs. I need to kill him. I am the only one who can. I thought Luke or Marcus would be able to kill him, but... Now I am doubting. Killing him is not about being the strongest. You have to be the smartest. Able to control your emotions and anger.'

'How many warriors do you need?'

'None. I just need to figure out why I am mated to Luke. It isn't right. He is my uncle.'

'Fine, I will bring you up, myself. Not for you, but for your mother.'

'I will ask the Moon for my mother's ghost one more time.'

He swallows hard and I smile softly at him.

'Eat and we shall go!'

'One more thing, Alpha...'

'Yes?'

'My wolf is Lost.'

At that moment everyone shivers in fear and the Alpha looks at me in shock. I am sure they know a hell of a lot more about Lost wolves than the other packs. They are near the Moon Mountain aren't they?

'Call Hanna!,' the Alpha orders and he shows my the way to his house.

I sit in the living room what feels like ages. The sun has now come up and it wil only take a few moments more for Mala to realize that I am gone.

A older lady walks in with help of a younger female. She helps the old one sit down and by the way she moves I assume that the lady is blind.

'What is your name?,' she asks, her voice broken.

'Angel, Angel Hills.'

'You are Moon touched. I can feel it, but your spirit is uneasy. What is wrong, my dear?'

'To things. My uncle is my mate and I lost my wolf.'

'The Moon does not make mistakes like that. It is us that change situations. As for your wolf... when did you lose her?'

'My father tried to kill me and made me run with the rogues. I tried to shift, but I couldn't. I thought it was because I was wounded, but it isn't that. She is just gone.'

'A wolf never leaves without reason. There must be a reason for her to hide. She will come back when time is right. Don't force her, it will only make her scared and she will stay hidden.'

I nod understanding what she means.

'Every thing you do wil effect you and your wolf. Go and meet the Moon ask her direction,' she says.

I get up and bow my head.

'Thank you so much.'

'Let's go. I'll have to carry you up there.'

I nod as my phone rings. I pick up with a sigh.

'Where are you?,' Luke asks.

'Save.'

'Where are you?,' he asks angry.

'I am about to climb the Moon Mountain.'

'Alone?'

'No, Alpha Jim and three other warriors are taking me. I need to talk to the moon goddess. I will be when I have found my answer.'

Before he can say something. I hang up and look at Alpha Jim.

'Let's go...'

Nineteen is done.

A lot more to come...

Guess what? My brother I awesome.
New tablet! Muhhahah

Love yall

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Undead By RA

Vampire

132 13 20
Being trapped inside one place most of your life is suffocating. So I took it upon myself to go behind my mother's back every chance I got to leave...
33.6K 743 27
He grabbed me, and I felt tingles go up my arms. I started to thrash around trying to get out of his grip. As much as my wolf wanted him, I didn't an...
428K 19.2K 17
Growing up in hell has been completely normal to me, being surrounded by demon's and evil soul's is nothing, they don't scare me. But the day mom tol...
239K 5.2K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...