Unbreakable (Slowly Editing)

By BesoLove

Life doesn't always play fair. It's a game of fight or flight. What happens when the unexpected, unexplainabl... More

Prologue
The Breakup (Chapter One)
Change (Chapter Two)
Over It (Chapter Three)
Cheater (Chapter Four)
Surprise (Chapter Five)
What Did You Say? (Chapter Six)
My What? (Chapter Seven)
Broken Hearted (Chapter Eight)
Broken Hearted (Chapter Nine)
Broken Hearted (Chapter Ten)
Broken Hearted (Chapter Eleven)
Broken Hearted (Chapter Tweleve)
Broken Hearted (Chapter Thirteen)
Broken Hearted (Chapter Fourteen)
Broken Hearted (Chapter Sixteen)
Epilogue

Broken Hearted (Chapter Fifteen)

813 20 8
By BesoLove

Happy reading loves :) ♥

Chapter Fifteen

MAYSON'S POV;

It had been a while since the doctor and nurse took Eliana for the ultrasound to see if the baby was alright, she hadn't slept yet and I knew she was tired.

"You should sleep Princess." I said while moving her hair out of her face.

She just shook her head. "I can't." she said as a tear slid down her cheek.

I kissed it away and gently got on the bed next to her. "She's fine Princess, we have to think positively. Okay?" I said looking into her eyes. She nodded and rested her head on my shoulder.

"Mayson..." she said after a few minutes. "I'm scared. I don't want to lose her." she said and her voice broke.

"Shh, we won't." I said as I gently rubbed her back.

We were quiet for awhile and I remembered what I was going to do when I got home today. I turned so that I was looking at her and took a calming breath. Now or never I chanted to myself.

"Princess..."

"Hmm?"

"I need you to... I," I cleared my throat and gazed right into her eyes. "I need you to do me a favor." I said more clearly.

"What is it?" she asked.

"I need you to...to marry me."

A tear fell and I panicked, "Well... I, Uh... you don't... I mean, I ju-" she cut me off with a wave of her hand and I looked down.

"I love you so, so, so much. Yes, I'll marry you." she said and my head shot up, more tears started falling.

"Really?!" I asked in disbelief.

"Of course!" she said kissing me.

"YES!!" I shouted happily, then remembered we were in the hospital. "Oh sorry." I said with a worried look, glancing around to see of anyone was coming making Eliana laugh.

I took her hands I'm mine. "Thank you Princess." I said gratefully.

She smiled, "Did you really think I'd say no?" she asked curiously.

I nodded sheepishly. She shook her head then she was about to rest it against my shoulder again when I stopped her.

"Wait!" I exclaimed, reaching into my pocket and fished out the ring I bought for her. "Give me your hand." I said and placed it on her ring finger. "Now it's official, you're mine and I'm yours." She smiled and kissed me.

Just then the door opened and a doctor walked in, I held Eliana's hand and gave it a squeeze.

"Miss Milner, Mr. Bonnet, we got the test results back and I'm pleased to tell you the baby is doing just fine." he said with a smile.

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding and looked over to Eliana and she was crying? "Princess, she's okay! How come you're cry?" I asked her rubbing her belly.

"Becau...because I thought we lost her. I'm just happy we didn't." she said with a thankful laugh wiping her tears away.

"Yes, now your getting close to the end of your pregnancy. So you be sure to stay stress free. We don't want you going into labour early now, that would be bad for the baby." the doctor said. And with one final look over Eliana's chart he said. "Now we're just going to keep you overnight to make sure everything is normal with the baby, then you can go home tomorrow. I'll have a nurse come in and get you all settled." with that he left.

Relief washed over me and I was happy beyond belief. "My two angels are perfectly fine, thank you God." I said looking up.

"Yes we are fine, but you on the other hand are not. Look at your eye my love, it's starting to swell." Eliana said reaching up to touch my eye.

"Princess I'm fine, I don't know what would have happened if we lost her." I said sighing. "I'm going to kill him for doing this." I stated.

"Tisk, tisk. Mayson, you'll do no such thing. We can't lose you either." Eliana said with a disapproving look.

"But we could have lost MariBelle because of him." I said shaking my head and clenching my fist.

Eliana unclenched them and laced our fingers together. "But we didn't. I'm fine and so is MariBelle, and to be honest I just don't want to see or hear of him again. Please?" she asked hopefully.

"Of course, his name will never be said again." I said kissing the back of her hand. "I should probably tell Gracie and Jen you guys are okay, they've been waiting for hours. I'll be right back." I said getting up.

Stepping outside the room I headed to the waiting room to find Gracie and Jen. When I spotted them I jogged over happily. "Guys!" I said and they both turned and stood up. "She's fine. They baby is fine!"

They both let out a breath and sat down. "Good, I'm going to kill Joey." Jen said. I smiled at her.

"I said the same thing, but Eliana said no. And she doesn't want to have to hear or see him again." I told them. I debated on telling them about us being engaged, but decided against it. Eliana could do that.

"Can we see her?" Gracie asked.

"Yeah, come on." I told them and we headed to the room.

______________________________________________________________________

ELIANA'S POV;

Married, I'm going to get married! I thought happily. You know if someone would have told me a year ago that I'd be pregnant and engaged. To Mayson... I'd tell you, you were frigging nuts! But now I'm just... I don't even know the right words to describe it.

"We're gonna be a real family Marie." I whispered rubbing my belly and she kicked. I smiled as I rested my head back against the pillows propping me up and I shut my eyes.

There was a knock at the door. "Come in." I said.

"Hey." Gracie and Jen said in unison.

I smiled, then Mayson came to sit on the bed next to me taking my hand in his and interlaced out fingers, he kissed my cheek.

We talked for a while I told them about us getting engaged and Gracie insisted we have and engagement party, but I talked her out of it. The doctor came in and said that everyone had to leave but Mayson somehow convinced the doctor to let him stay.

Sitting on the side of the bed Mayson helped me lye down then kissed my forehead and belly making me smile.

"Sleep Princess." Mayson said with his hand on the side of my face, I turned my head and kissed his palm.

"Will you lay down with me?" I asked him hopefully.

He thought about it, "Princess you sho-"

"Please..." I asked him again, I really wanted him lay with me and just hold me.

He nodded and slipped his jacket off. I moved over some more so he could lay properly and he got onto the bed. I turned to face him and rested my head on his chest inhaling his scent.

"You smell like..." I sniffed again. "Like the sandalwood and spices." he chuckled making his chest rise up and down. I looked up and gazed into his eyes. "I love you." I told him and then he kissed my lips.

"I love you too. Now sleep wife to be." he said with a wink making me blush.

"Wife to be... I like it." I said as I rested my head back on his chest.

"Me too." he said as he kissed the top of my head.

"Goodnight Princess."

"Goodnight husband to be." I said and then I started to doze off.

After I got out of the hospital Mayson insisted that I stay at his house to make sure I see my sister and her 'boyfriend' who shall not be named, as little as possible. I didn't really see them much at school, but then again that could just be because I was so wrapped up in Mayson and MariBelle I didn't pay much attention to anything or anyone.

Gracie decided that we should do the baby shower with just us and our parents. My parents were away on a business trip as usual so it didn't bother me when the didn't come.

Gracie and Jen got us great stuff. Tons of clothes, bottles, bibs and pacifiers. They are just the best. Mayson's parents got us a crib, stroller and car seat set, and best of all they said we could move into the basement for as long as we want. I was extremely excited about it.

I get to live with my fiancé and my best friend, how does anything get better.

**THREE WEEKS LATER**

It was getting close to my due date, so we were in our 'apartment' (a.k.a. Mayson's parents basement) setting up the crib and our furniture... well Mayson was, I was lying on the couch watching his muscles flex as he moved things around. I couldn't take my eyes off of him, sometimes he makes me feel like a freaking pervert for the things that I think about when he's around. I shook my head and looked up to meet his amused eyes.

"Princess, you're checking me out again." he said with a chuckle.

I blushed. "N-no I wasn't." I stuttered.

He just laughed and continued to move things around. I decided to take a nap until he was finished. It's not like I was doing anything important.

**TWO HOURS LATER**

I felt Mayson's hand on my check as he whispered, "Princess... wake up. Everything's all set up."

My eyes fluttered open then he smiled at me and he kissed my lips.

"Did you have a good nap Princess?" he asked helping me off of the couch.

I nodded. I took a step towards the kitchen when a gush of water passed through me.

"OH SHIT!" I squealed. "MAYSON!" I screamed.

He turned around, "What the-"

"MAYSON MY WATER... MY WATER JUST BROKE!" I continued to scream.

"Oh shit, but your not... we aren't..." he stuttered. "MOM! DAD!" Mayson called out to his parents.

They came rushing down stairs. "What's th-" Whitney said but Mayson cut her off.

"Eliana... her water just... HER WATER BROKE!" he said in a frantic panic.

"GEORGE GET THE CAR!" Whitney called to her husband.

"We've got to get her to the hospital." Whitney said more calmly.

Thank goodness Gracie had already packed my hospital bag after the baby shower. Mayson carried me to the car and we sped off.

Mayson was in the back with me, telling me how to breathe and holding my hand, while I squeezed the shit out of it and screamed.

"HURRY THE HELL UP!" I shouted to George as he was speeding to the hospital.

_______________<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3_________________________

(End of chapter fifteen)

Hope you enjoyed.

VOTE

COMMENT

BECOME A FAN!

- foreverlove143♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Lethal Lust By Kit

General Fiction

241K 9.6K 40
[COMPLETED] Elijah and Jess had been unbreakable since high school, so it comes as no surprise to anyone when the young couple decides to tie-the-kno...
290 0 27
Book 2 in the It's Complicated Series. Cassie feels particularly unloved after her sister dies and she's sent to boarding school. This is her journey...
41.8K 1.4K 10
Lauren loved her high school days, she had a baby with her high school sweet heart until they stopped having feeling for each other, they went their...
40.1K 730 24
Half way through senior year Olivia has a drunken one night stand with her best friends friend. Then it turns into friends with benefits. Then it t...