Brother or Lover? (COMPLETE...

By taekooklland

What will happen when Taehyung's parents tell him they adopted a boy and he'll be his new brother? ( No smut... More

0
the news
don't touch me
I made out with my brother
the new student
He saw us
Not sure
Jimin?
help me
Nothing happened
confession
first time
Alone
Chances
Darkness
accident
ambulance
confession
The end

lie

60K 2.5K 5K
By taekooklland

Taehyung's pov :

As I ran downstairs, I heard footsteps chasing me. I looked from over my shoulder and saw Jungkook running after me.

"Taehyung! stop, why are you running away!?"

I almost arrived at the front door before two hands grabbed my shoulder and pinned me against the wall next to the door.

"What is wrong with you, just let me go!"

I yelled as I tried to break free.

"We are brothers, Jungkook! We can't do things like kissing!"

"We aren't brothers Taehyung! Your parents didn't adopt me! They left to America and they asked me to look after you since you're staying alone while they're gone. I'm your mother's friend's son."

After he explained everything I didn't know what to say anymore.

"It isn't even possible to adopt me cause I'm already 20 years old."

At first, I thought he was joking around. But he kept a straight, serious face.

"W-why did they lie?.. Why didn't they just tell me who you really are.."

"They lied because they thought you wouldn't let me stay here with you. Since you're not a kid anymore and you won't accept a babysitter.... so they told you that I'm your new brother."

I was confused. They're probably right, I wouldn't accept someone to babysit me, but they could try to explain.

"So....... Can we kiss now?" Jungkook asked all of a sudden, already getting closer to my lips.

"No!" I quickly escaped from his grip and bend down to put on my shoes.

"Where are you going?"

"Mind your own business" I replied coldly before leaving the house.

-

I wanted to text my bestfriend, Jimin. He's in the same class as me.

I actually have four other close friends. Namjoon, Seokjin, Hoseok and Yoongi. But I feel more comfortable talking to Jimin.

I put my hand into my pocket to grab my phone but noticed that I forgot it inside. I turned around to get back into the house but a thought stopped me. "maybe he's still standing there and maybe he'll grab you again and do something else than just kissing" I shook my head to avoid the thought.

I walked my long front yard down. My house and Jimin's house isn't far from each other.

When I finally arrived at Jimin's house, I noticed that his parent's car wasn't in the garage.

Maybe he wasn't home.

His house is pretty big. He has a gigantic front yard, bigger than mine. His house consisted of six bedrooms, three bathrooms, four toilets, nine maids, two chefs, four floors, a gigantic living room, two kitchens, believe it or not but they have a kitchen in the first floor and they have a kitchen in the third floor, It's pretty much insane. Their house actually looked like a mansion. And you know what's the funniest about all this, they live in that house with only three people. His parents and he himself. And sometimes his parents aren't even at home so he has the house multiple times for himself. But what I like about him is despite the fact that he's that rich, he never acts like it. He's really a supportive and caring friend. Money doesn't mean that much to him. All he cares about is love, friends and family.

I opened the big gate and walked towards the front door.

I knocked. At first no one opened but after a few minutes one of the maids opened the door.

"uhm... is Jimin home?" I asked with an unsure tone of voice.

Usually, there was one woman in particular who always opened the door.

Her name was Min-Seo. I always called her Min Min.

She was really nice and I felt comfortable asking her things and sometimes when Jimin wasn't at home, I would sit with her in the kitchen and drink some coffee and talk about various things until Jimin would arrive home.

She always loved to paint and to draw, she was really good at it. The house was full of paintings that were made by her.

Sometimes she would bring me into her room where she always painted and would tell me stories about how she got the idea to paint that painting or just tell me stories that her mother used to tell her when she was a little kid.

I treated her as my second mother and she treated me like I was her son.

But this is the first time in 3 years that she didn't show up.

-

"yes he's upstairs in his room. I'll go and tell him that you're here.. uhmm what's your name?" The new maid asked shyly.

I didn't even know why she was acting shy. She clearly was in her 40s, maybe 50s.

strange.

"My name is Taehyung. Kim Taehyung"

She nodded and walked into the hallway, leaving me standing outside.

Mrs. Min-Seo would never leave me standing outside.

After a few minutes she finally came back.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung. Mr. Jimin said you can come upstairs."

It felt uncomfortable and strange, hearing a 40-50 years old woman calling me Mr.

I just nodded and walked into the house.

As I walked upstairs I noticed Mrs. Min-Seo's paintings weren't on the walls of the hallways anymore.

There was only one left, at the end of the hallway.

It was a self-portrait. She was smiling while holding a flower in her hand, smelling it.

I finally arrived at Jimin's bedroom and knocked on the door.

"Jimin? are you in there?" I asked while getting closer to the door, leaning my ears against it.

"Yo, come in." I heard him say.

I opened the door and saw him lying on his bed with his phone in his hands, probably chatting with someone.

"How are you?" He asked as he put his phone on his night stand.

"Bad" I sat on one of his bean bags and let out a long, loud sigh.

"What's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

He stood up and sat next to me on one of the other bean bags.

"A lot of shit happened in less than 2 days."

I took a deep breath and continued talking.

"Yesterday when we ate dinner, my parents told me they adopted a boy called Jeon Jungkook. I first didn't accept that but they told me they already adopted him the-"

"Wait... so you have a brother now?" He asked, cutting my sentence off.

"Just listen.. So then this morning my mother shook me awake saying he arrived home. When I got downstairs I saw him. I'm not gonna lie but he's so hot."

Jimin smirked and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Did you already do something with him.... like, you know what I mean.."

"Jimin stop, you're such a pervert....So than I walked towards the table and sat next to him and at first it was silent at the table but then my mother started asking shit questions like what do you think of Taehyung? and he fucking replied that I was interesting and he grabbed my thighs under the table and kept getting closer and closer until he almost touched my member. I almost got a boner because of him."

"OMG TAEHYUNG HE LOVES YOUUU!!!!!"

Jimin got all hyped up and started to Jump around, yelling. "Jungkook loves Taetae, Jungkook loves Taetae." He almost left the room so that he could yell in the hallways too. I could grab him just in time before he left the room.

"Jimin, calm down" I said while trying to keep him in his bean bag.

"okay okay, I'm calm... tell me what happened next"

"If he's already hyped up by the fact that Jungkook touched my thigh, what would his reaction be if I told him that I kissed Jungkook?" I thought before continuing the story.

"So I got angry and left the house. 4-5 hours later I got back and noticed my parent's car wasn't in front of the house anymore. When I entered the house I saw Jungkook lying on the couch..... shirtless"

When the word shirtless left my mouth, I could see Jimin's mouth open and his eyes widen.

He clearly was interested in this story.

"I felt embarrassed so I asked him where my parents are while looking at the ground. He first didn't reply but then he got up and walked towards me.

He fucking pinned me against the wall and told me that my parents weren't at home anymore and that there'll be only me and him alone. He got so fucking close, I could feel his member against mine... I actually don't know if I liked it or not. But then he kissed me on my neck and he called me kitten and he also called himself daddy and there's were I woke up from my shock. I pushed him away and ran upstairs"

"OMFG YOU'RE SUCH A DUMBASS! WHY DID YOU PUSH HIM AWAY!"

"Jimin, why are you yelling at me. I thought he was my brother that's why I pushed him away."

"Wait... he isn't your brother?.... I'm confused." Jimin's confused face made me laugh.

"Just listen and you'll understand" I said as I  put my hands on his shoulder.

"When I arrived in my room I noticed a note on my night stand. I first thought Jungkook left it there but when I opened it I saw that my mom left it.."

I took a deep breath before continuing. I already felt tears forming in my eyes.

"She wrote that they left to America because my dad needs treatments.. My dad has a chance of getting heart c-cancer.."

Jimin widen his eyes after I finished my sentence.

I was one the verge of crying so I quickly looked the other way. I bit my lips, trying not to cry.

It was silent for a moment before I felt two arms hugging me from the side. He got up from his bean bag and crouched in front of me, hugging me.

I rested my head on Jimin's shoulder and tears were starting to drip again.

"Ssshhh, It's okay. Everything will be okay I promise" he said while rubbing little circles on my back to comfort me.

After a while staying like that I broke the hug and looked into his eyes. I didn't want to make him worry any further.

"Don't you want to know what happened next?" I said, trying to fake little smirk.

He laughed and swept my tears away with his thumbs. "Tell me" He got up and sat back on his bean bag.

"So, after I wrote that note, I started crying and he probably heard me so he knocked on my door and I opened it for him and when he came into my room, he seemed like a whole other person. You clearly could see that he was concerned and worried. Then he asked me if everything was okay. And I don't know what got into me to do that but I hugged him tightly. So then he broke the hug and kept getting closer and closer until our lips were only inches away from each other. He told me that he would always be here for me and that he didn't want to see me crying again, alone. And then.. We actually kissed... lips on lips.."

"OMG OMG OMG YOU KISSED HIM!!?!?!?!? OMG TAEHYUNG KISSED JUNGKOOKKKKK!!!!"

He started yelling and dancing again but this time I couldn't grab him in time.

He left the room and ran as a psycho through the hallways.

All of the maids looked at us, some laughed and some were too busy with what they were doing.

I ran after him, trying to grab him but those tiny legs were too fast.

Finally we arrived at the end of the hallway and I could grab him.

He burst out laughing while I dragged him with me back to his room.

Once we arrived we both laid down on his bed.

"So you kissed your brother?" He all of a sudden asked me.

"No"

"No? you said your parents adopted him..right?" Jimin now stood up, sitting next to me and looking at me with a confused look on his face.

"They lied" I got up and sat next to him "he's my mother's friend's son. They lied because they thought I wouldn't accept him to babysit me... well they're actually right, I wouldn't have accepted it.. But yeah, he's not my brother. He just watches over me."

"O.M.F.G that's perfect! You two can actually date... or do something more than just kissing"

Jimin said, wiggling his eyebrows. Giving me that you know what I mean look.

I punched his arm lightly before we both burst out laughing.

"Oh do you have a picture of him? and does he go to the same school as us?" Jimin asked me.

I shook my head. "I don't have a picture and I've never seen him at our school."

"Omg imagine tomorrow Mrs. Hye tells us there will be a new boy in our class and all of a sudden he walks into our classroom." He said while holding his own hands and looking at the ceiling with a dreamy look.

"First of all, that would be my worst nightmare and second of all that would be impossible, he's 18 and we are 17, he can't join our class plus he probably goes to college."

"He's 18?!." He said with a disappointed look on his face.

"Yeah, so stop dreaming about him attending our school, you watch too much kdramas."

"I wanted to ask you something... where is Mrs. Min-Seo? She always opened the door for me in those 3 years and now she didn't show up at all. And the paintings she made aren't in the hallways either"

After I asked that question I could see his expression change from the happy Jimin to a sad Jimin.

"She's dead..."

After I heard those words, it was like someone stabbed me in my heart. I couldn't believe what I heard.

First the news about my dad, and now this..

"H-how?" I stuttered.

"Her daughter got into a car accident and you know she always had heart problems. She could easily get a heart attack. The hospital told her on the phone that her daughter was in a deep coma. I think it was a bit too much for her and she collapsed. One of the maids called the ambulance. We weren't at home so we got a call and they told us she died"

"wow" That's the only thing I could say.

I was speechless, I couldn't think properly.

"Let's just talk about the fun things. I'm not in a mood to cry again." He said as he faked a little smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 54.2K 42
[complete ; mpreg] Jeon Jungkook, a single father of two sons living in Manhattan, feels like he has life figured out. But when his famous ex-husband...
27.5K 1.1K 42
Will Taehyung choose his current boyfriend over Jungkook, his mate? Highest rank: #1 btssmut (January 28, 2023)
139K 6.5K 19
or the one where jungkook is the school bad boy and jimin somehow becomes his fuck buddy, everything is fine until jungkooks step brother taehyung co...
26K 1.4K 18
Taehyung is back in town and in his hunted house he give his Heart to jungkook. which is actually jungkook's. What will happen when tae finds out the...