Who are you ?

By Sreshtaa_136

( RECONSTRUCTING ) A roller coaster ride of emotions and mystery all stirred together. A romance , yet trage... More

1- Intro
2- Stalker?
3- Jeff Cris
4-The Prom Night
6-Walking down the memory lane
7 - Little Things
8 - Who are you ?
9 - Betrayal
10- Puzzled
11 - El Trato
12 - Pieces
13 - Fuego
14 - Forever ?

5-Deja vu

176 13 2
By Sreshtaa_136

Be happy for this moment . This moment is your life .
~ Omar .K

It was evening . Me and Jess were getting ready for prom . I still left my curls  rest on my shoulders . Jess did a crown- updo . She also wore a bracelet . The bracelet was so pretty that anyone who'd take her by her hand for the dance would admire it . I was jealous of her . She was looking so drop dead gorgeous . We went downstairs and mum took pictures of us . Jess's brother  accompanied us to the venue in the car  .

Mom : Get my girl home by 12:00 !!!

Jess : Sure Mrs . Minnette ! Your girl is safe in my hands !

Me : As if !!! *I whispered *

   We both ran off to the car . Jess was so excited . On our way , we talked about who's gonna ask us to dance and I wondered whether Jeff would be there . My intestine was tied in knots . I was nervous . I couldn't shake off this feeling that something was about to happen . Just then , Jess turned the volume up . Guess what played !!

Radio : Galway girl !!

Jess - Wohoo that's my jam !!

Me - Not mine !!

I changed the channel .

Radio : Bailando !

Me - Omg THIS is the perfect song !!!!

Jess - Ugh Ari you suck !

We reached the venue . I was scared . I didn't know why . As I was stepping out of the car , my heart started beating faster . My adrenaline was pumping up . I went in . There was everyone . They were dressed beautifully , each like a Cinderella . Their princes were dancing with them . The picture was so perfect .

      As we went in , Zedd asked Jess to dance with him . He kneeled down and took her by her hand . Zed was one of the cutest boys of Valley high . She nodded her head saying yes . Of course anyone would ! I didn't know what to do  . I saw people dancing . I was so happy to see Jess that way . Finally , she's having fun .

I didn't want to stay there anymore . I felt like I don't belong to that place . It was the worst feeling ever ! I went to the garden . It was just beside the venue . Little did I know that someone was out there .

This is the worst thing ever . I shouldn't have come to prom in the first place ! Anyways! I came here for Jess . I didn't want to upset her . That doesn't mean I didn't have any hope for today . I sat there . On the grass . Not on the bench this time lol . Okay...this is not the time to laugh out loud . Ahem , so , I started humming .....I was lost in thoughts . It's that moment when you feel like no one gives a damn about you and it's that moment when you feel like your existence is negligible . People see you like the zero in the decimal  '2.30' . That's right . No value .

Bad day , huh ?

.

.

Who's there ??

.

.

No one . No one was around me . Someone put their hand on my shoulder . I stood up swiftly . I turned around . Couldn't see the person but someone was there . And I'm sure it was a he . I could recognise that cologne .

Come with me !

He clutched my hand and took me away . I ran with him . I don't know why but I felt safe . I knew this person wouldn't hurt me . He took me to a big hall . Royal , beautiful and old . He turned around and I saw him . It was my Gus . I guess you already know . He gave me a smirk .

Let it all go . Humm , sing , dance , just let it out !

Omg Gus !

I hugged him tight . I cried and tears fell on his coat . He was warm . He hugged me back .

Everything's fine , princess ! I'm here !

I knew he cared for me . He was there . Every single time . He was like my knight of shining armour . The hall he took me to was beautiful . The walls had intricate designs . It felt so royal . He held me and whispered.....

Let's dance and forget about everything .

And we did  ! As I made the first move ....

Ouch ! Aria !

Gus ! I'm so sorry ! I ....

It's okay . Just take off those heels .

Uh oh ! I knew how to make a perfect moment worse .

Sure . Sorry !

That is what actually happened . And then we glided through the halls , we hummed , I  let it out . I was lost in his eyes . I didn't think about anything . I just felt safe in his arms . We danced and danced .

You look so beautiful today , princess !!

Princess?!

He didn't answer me . Ugh , this boy ! And swoosh ,  he swung me around and he held me . Bridal style . I felt this deja - vu . I felt that finally....

.
.
.
.
.
.
Me : Oh no ! The lights went off ! What do we do now ?

Gus : Simple . We go out .

Me : I thought we'd just sleep here .

Gus : Poor joke ! Let's go !

Me : Ughhhhhhh ! Can't you just be nice for more than a minute ?

Gus : Aria you coming or should I leave you here ?

Me : Ok fine . I'm coming !

We went out to the lawn again . But the lights shouldn't have gone off . That was the perfect moment . We went and slept on the grass . Our heads turned towards the sky . I saw the stars ! They were shining bright ! We gazed at the stars , holding each other's hands .Just then ,  I got a text . I stood up and saw what it was -

An : Go and watch the stars they're beautiful tonight !

Wait.... so this person ain't Gus ? Oh god !! I thought it was Gus . But Gus was just on the grass , looking at  the stars . It wasn't him for sure . I was with him when I got the text .

Me : Who are you ?

...

Me : Hello?

.....

Me : Who's it ?

Gus stood up . I quickly hid the phone .

Gus : What was that ?

It was mom ! She texted me to be home soon .

Gus : Shall we go then ?

No it's---

Jeff : Agustus ! Man ! Where'd you go ?! You said you'd wait near the parking lot !

Gus : Man , I was just getting some air !

Jeff : Hey ! is that Aria ?

Gus : Oh yes she was lost , so .....

It was Jeff . Jeff Cris . What was he doing with Gus ?

Me : Hey Jeff ! You know Agustus ?

Jeff : Know him ? Girl we are like brothers ! Best buddies !

Me : Oh ! I didn't know !

Jeff : Ok then shall we leave Agustus ?

Gus : I told Aria that I'd drop her home .

Jeff : No problem . We'll drop her on the way !

Gus : No dude ! I said I'd drop her !

Jeff : That is  what I'm saying , we'll drop her !

Gus : No I said --

Me : Guys ! Guys , cool down . I'm here with Jess , so , I'll be going with her .

Jeff : Anyway , you look gorgeous Aria !

Thanks Jeff .

Jeff : And I was thinking maybe --

Gus : Jeff ! Let's go now . It's getting late .

Jeff : Oh okay . See you later Ari !

See ya !

I smiled to myself . What was that ? Seriously ?! Was Gus jealous ? I was going back to the venue . When I came to this lawn , I felt like  I'm null , my heart was empty . But when I was going back  , it was refilled with emotions . The air that was touching me felt different . It reminded me of the dance , the hug , and him . It was wonderful !!

An : Anyway ! You looked beautiful tonight ! Sorry I still can't reveal my identity!

Me :Wait , you were here ? God ! Are you  stalking me or what ?

An : I'm not stalking you . We both cross our paths many times but you fail to observe. Better luck next time !

Author's note : Thought the secret admirer was Gus , eh ? Why would I even make it so clear ! To all those people who made it to this chapter , thank you <3 . To all those people who thought it was Gus , better luck next time ! ;) And oh ! Please vote and comment ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

177 35 23
Best friends protect and take care of best friends.
651 16 15
Two best friends fall in love with the same guy, but all is not what it seems to be. One of the friends is hiding a deep dark secret and people's liv...
112 58 58
A grieving girlfriend is devastated over the loss of her boyfriend, who dies in a seemingly innocent car accident but spirals when it turns into a mu...
2 0 27
Friends must try and find a way back to each other after secrets threaten to tear them apart.