Surprising Love (One shots)

By BrianaLynn

Romance oneshot's about ONE DIRECTION, 5SOS, JUSTIN BIEBER, TWILIGHT, HARRY POTTER, ETC. Just message me your... More

Chasing Lauren (Niall Horan for PeaceLoveChucksx)
Call Me Maybe (Harry Styles for Song 88)
Knew You Were Trouble (Aro Volturi for VolturiRose)
I Believe In Us (Zayn Malik for jujusjerry)
Be My Love (Alec Volturi for kritinnmo)
Like A Love Story (Alec Volturi for alexis11145)
Time (Edward Cullen for Ladybug1834)

Beautiful Creatures (Alec Volturi for Kkessler53)

600 12 2
By BrianaLynn

Alec Volturi for Kkessler53

Characters:

Kelsi Volturi

*******

"Jane!" I hissed at my best friend.

"Now Kelsi, let's talk about this." Jane backed away from me, her hands were held in front of her in surrender.

This is the Jane that not many people see. She is centuries old but she has lived her life as a normal teenager this whole time.

"Sure Jane, let's talk about how you thought it was a good idea to touch my stuff."

"It wasn't me Kelsi! It was Alec, I promise." She stopped walking backwards when her back almost hit the wall. We were in the corridor of the Volturi castle, also known as our home.

My dead heart almost began to beat again at his name.

"I don't care who it was Jane. One of you little devil children touched my stuff and i want it back."

"You do know your the same age as I am right? That means you just called yourself a child also."

So little miss smarty pants came out to play.

"Jane. Last time someone touched my stuff I tore their arm off." I glared.

"Poor Demetri, I still feel bad for him. Not really." She patted down her black, short dress.

Her blonde hair was down today, and she wasn't wearing her cloak.

"Was it really Alec who stole my necklace?" The object in question was my locket containing a picture of the master's on one side and the wives on the other. I also had a matching bracelet, given to me by Dora, Cauis' wife.

"Yes Kelsi, I promise you." Jane nodded.

My eyes narrowed as I pushed up the sleeves on my blood red V-neck sweater.

"Where is he?"

"Oh probably in the throne room or with Gianna at her desk. Maybe having a meal somewhere. How should I know? I'm not a tracker, ask Demetri." With that my blonde best friend disappeared.

I sighed and walked very slowly down the hall to find the tracker in question.

Jane and I had known each other since she was turned, in fact I was the one that turned her.

(Flashback)

"Kelsi, what is that?" Demetri raised a single blonde eyebrow as we hunted in England.

I raised my own dark eyebrow and sniffed delicately.

"Humans of course Demetri darling. Why such a fuss?"

"I did not mean smell my sister. I meant listen." He nodded up ahead.

Indeed I did listen to children laughing in the distance, although I could hear them clearly.

"It's the Witches!"

"Oh no! Run, get away."

Demetri and I glanced at each other, curiosity getting the better if us.

We took off, making sure to keep ourselves hidden and by the time we reached the small village, Felix had joined us.

"So you heard it too?" He asked, causing Demetri to nod once and me to ignore him.

Not that I didn't like Felix it's just I was angry at him for stealing my necklace yesterday.

It was the locket Marcus's wife had given me, and my most prized possession.

On the other side of the trees a tiny girl and boy stood, almost holding each other as the girl cried and children laughed at them.

They couldn't be more than 8 or 9.

"Rennifo! Get away from them! Bad things happen to those who make fun of them!" A small red head gripped the arm of a red headed boy, who wasn't laughing.

The group laughed still, ignoring the girl.

"Calm down Reffa. We're jut having a bit of fun aren't we!?"

"I suppose so Andrew." The girl nodded, still looking unsure.

"Come on mates, let's go home before it gets dark. " The boy Andrew laughed, followed by the other children.

"The Witch Twins." Demetri breathed.

"Indeed." Felix muttered agreeing with him.

"What? What is it?" I furrowed my brows.

"The witch twins as many humans call them. They are humans, but Aro thinks that they show signs of having vampire abilities. Like you did Kelsi. If someone does them wrong, bad things happen." Demetri nodded to the two young children who were walking off.

"They are said to be powerful." Felix nodded.

"A passing traveler told Aro about them while you were on a mission. They are the Witch Twins. They are talked about all over, called witches." Demetri paused.

"She is Jane. He is Alec. Aro has had people watching them for him."

I stroked my Volturi crest necklace as I watched the two children.

"Let us come back when they are older. If aro has his heart set on these children then he will send us back to collect them anyway." I nodded to them and then we left.
*******

We went back years later to collect them.

When there were 17.

I must say, they had grown up to be very good looking humans. Even though they were not excepted into society due to the 'witch' problem.

********
(Flashback)

"Come young one." Aro called to me.

I dropped the lifeless body of the woman to my feet and walked toward the other members of the Volturi.

I took my place beside Caius. He didn't even acknowledge I was there but he cared, I know he did.

Aro scanned over us all once before he nodded to himself and took off in a hurry.

Now was the time we were going to collect the twins. They were old enough now to become vampires and stay loyal to the Volturi.

I followed closely behind with Caius. Marcus was the one who changed me, that's why he says I care so deeply about him.

It wasn't until we got three miles away that I heard them.

The chanting was terrible.

They kept chanting over and over. It was still going on a few seconds later when we got there.

Townspeople stood all around as the twins were set on fire, burning at the stake.

I could hear the girl Jane, cursing them all as she was burning. Flames licked at her face and I could tell she was in pain.

The boy was doing no better but it seems that they were both beginning to lose consciousness, Alec's eyes falling closed as he breathed in the black smoke of their burning bodies.

I had no idea what was going on until Marcus placed a hand on my shoulder, gesturing to the rest of my family. They were all feasting on the townspeople as the two burned. Demetri and Felix were drinking out of a few people, tossing their bodies aside and going to the next ones. It occurred to me then that we were wiping out the whole town.

I looked back at Marcus and he nodded. I read his mind quickly and saw what he did. There was a bond to the twins and I. It was strong, as strong as my masters was to his mate. (His mate never died okay?)

I saw most of the people were dead and I joined in, drinking my fill of the sweet human blood around me before I stood up. I looked around. The two twins were gone, Aro and the other leaders standing over them.

"Alexis darling. Come here." I was by there sides in a second.

"Change them."

And I did. I bit into the girl, her blood sweet on my tongue. I bit her at least five times, watching her eyes bolt open when my venom started to spread into her blood stream.

The boy was next. He didn't move for a moment, drifting off and back in again. His hand reached up suddenly causing me to rip my mouth away from his neck. His burned up hand was gripping me tightly for a human, his blue eyes staring into my red eyes.

It felt like centuries.

I pushed into his mind, reading his thoughts closely.

'She is an angel.' He was thinking. 'She is my angel.'

Then the pain began to hurt worse and his thoughts showed it.

'Even with this amazing creature hurting me, and long as she is here I welcome death.'

That was the day I fell in love. I held the boy in my arms for awhile.

"Come along Kelsi." Marcus placed an arm on my shoulder. "It is time to leave." 

***************************

Days later and we were back to Volterra, waiting for the witch twins to awake from their pain.

"It shouldnt be to much longer." I told Felix and Hiedi.

"Soon indeed." Felix nodded. "I hear the beating has slowed a bit."

The twins woke up and we had explained everything to them. They had taken it better than any of us had imagined.

Still to this day I don't know how Jane and I became such good friends but we still are. I don't think she really liked me much at first. She was very... Rude i should say.

Alec told us that it was how she defended herself.

She reminded me of myself in a way. We didnt speak for weeks. Just the occasonal awkward glance between us.

It began when Aro asked me to show Jane around to where we dispose of the bodies after we are done with them.

It seemed like after we were made to talk to eachother, we actually got along and didnt stop. We could talk for hours about absolutely nothing and never run out of things to say.

It was a differant story with her brother however. When it came to the tall, dark and handsome twin i became a nervous wreck. 

**********************************************

I searched everywhere for one of the two men, neither Demetri or Alec could be found.

I sighed, walking into my room and sitting down at my vanity. My hair was wavy and it looked a bit darker in the light.

I took my brush and began to brush my dark blonde hair slowly until i thought it was perfect.

I was actually very beautiful, even in my human life.

My hair was a dark blonde, almost a light brown. My eyes were the color of hot chocolate that my maid would make on a cold winter night. My father would always buy me expensive things because we were upper class. Father never let me out of the house looking poor.

He enjoyed buying things no one else had.

We had 3 homes.

Our home we were always in, was in London England.

The second was in Paris, France. It was wonderful.

The final one was in in England also, but it was in the country. Far from the busy streets of London.

I was 15 when my father tried to marry me off. The man was my father's friend, and it was not uncommon in those times to marry someone vastly older than you were.

The man died soon before our engagement.

Father tried again with one of my mother's friends. She set me up to marry her friends brother, who was still very much older than me.

That was when I was 17 but the engagement never happened because I went missing, when really I was turned into a vampire.

I remember it being a cold night in the middle of March.

I was coming from a friends home, unescorted. I had tripped on the hem of my dress and hit my head on a rock.

Marcus had found me along with Aro and he changed me.

He's been like a father to me since.

I sniffed the air delicately, trying to find one of the men I was looking for. Faintly I picked up a trace scent of Demetri and followed it.

When I got to the front room near the elevator I finally saw him.

"Demetri?" I asked as I approached him.

"Yes Kristen?" The blonde turned away from Gianna to me. The brunette glared at me but I only stared her down causing her to turn away, cringing at my glare.

"Have you seen Alec around here anywhere?" My red eyes turned from the girl to him and he began to  look uncomfortable.

"No I have not." He cleared his throat.

I read his mind. He was doing everything he possibly could to think of anything beside the boy in question.

"Are you sure? I never knew flowers were really your thing."

"Well yes, I think of it as more of a new hobby." He looked at the floor. "Roses are so beautiful."

"Demetri, if you don't tell me then I will hurt you. Do you know that?"

"Unfortunately yes I do." He sighed. "But he will hurt me more."

"Demetri." I warned him, raising an eyebrow. "Is it your goal for me to kill you?"

"I wouldn't really enjoy it." He looked at me a moment. "How destroyed are we talking?"

"Demetri." I warned.

"He is in the library. When you see him please tell him i'm sorry?" He sighed again.

"Yes I will. See, was that so hard?" I asked with a sickly sweet smile on my face.

"Yes."

I turned and walked down the multiple hallways to the library. Why Alec was here I don't know. He always preferred the garden than the books.

He did like books but only the classics. I was a fan of Romeo and Juliet myself.

"Hello Kelsi." Alec greeted me from beside the window. He turned slightly so I could see the smile on his face. "What brings you here?"

"A lot of things Alec. Now, where is my necklace?"

"I have no idea what you mean my dear. Love, what seems to be the matter?" He looked so innocent. "Why are you looking at me that way?"

"I will kill you."

"I believe Dora was having it cleaned for you earlier." He stared into my eyes happily for a moment.

"Thank you Alec." I smiled a bit at him, seeing the truth in his mind. "I shall leave you now."

"No need to Love." He smiled brightly stepping closer to me.

"If I may ask, what are you doing in here?" I batted my eyelashes at him.

I always feel so awkward around this boy when other people are around but with just him it felt natural, like it was meant to be this way.

"Ah, now that my dear is a secret."

"Come now Alec. You know I wouldnt tell anyone a secret you have."

"That is what Demetri said. Now everyone knows."

"Well I don't know about it." I honestly told him. "No one has told me anything about you lately."

"I suppose I can let you in on it." His hand picked up my chin, lifting it higher so I had no choice but to stare into his eyes.

"What is it?" I had trouble forming the words but I did.

"Read my thoughts and find out."

"Really? Right now?"

"Right now." He smiled slightly now, his eyes scanning my face.

I peaked into his mind and memories can flooding back all at once.

***Alec***

She was beautiful. She was an angel. She was MY angel.

I welcome death as long as she was in heaven with me. I'd follow this woman anywhere. Even with the pain consuming me I'd gladly get up if she asked me to. Her red eyes stared into mine, smiling softly. It made me feel safe.

Her dark hair contrasted against her pale skin especially with her red eyes and lips.

She stayed beside me as I burned. I didnt know where I was but I assumed it was hell. This feeling was worse then being burned at the stake.

We were strange children, Jane and I. I even thought for a moment that Jane and I were witches and this was our punishment.  

I later learned the angel was no angel. She was a vampire and now so was I.

She was still my angel though. Her name was Kelsi Volturi.

Jane and her quickly became friends and I quickly fell more in love. The way her hair shined in the sun along with her pale, diamond like skin.

How she cared for all the Volturi members like her own family.

 I soon came to realize that I was absolutely in love with this girl. I didn't understand it at first but soon she had me head over heels for her.

I went to Aro, not understanding any of it. The only person I had ever truley loved was Jane. Our own parents had never once shown us affection.

Aro assured me what I felt was indeed love and that I should not be afraid of it.

"Alec." Demetri grinned. "Do you indeed truley love our dear Kelsi?"

My red eyes narrowed on the blonde as I dropped my meal to the ground. "Who told you?"

He became quiet. The same grin on his face.

"Jane?" I questioned.

His grinned widened.

"It doesnt matter anyway." I sighed, brushing dirt from my usually pristine suit. "She doesn't feel the same."

"Then again dear Alec, maybe she does."

Demetri and Jane began that night making plans on how to get Kelsi alone with me. It started with me telling Cauis' wife Athenadora, or Dora for short, to send Kelsi's neklace out to be cleaned.

She of course knew about my feelings for Kelsi and her, along with the other wives began to plan the wedding.

Then it was all about getting the necklace away from Kelsi. After a few days of waiting she finally took it off and placed it on her vanity before diappearing into the bathroom.

That's when I took it, giving it to Dora. Then I waited in the library for her to come.

"She is on her way to find Demetri. Knowing him he'll make this very dramatic." Jane uttered from the doorway.

"Yes I know." I was looking out the window, my back toward my older twin.

"Good luck brother." She said again before she disappeared.

Now I wait.

**********************

Every thought he had came to me. He replayed everyone from the moment he met me up until now.

 "Alec...."

"Yes Kelsi. All of it is true. I have loved you for so long." He brushed the hair that had fallen into my eyes away.

I was silent, replaying it all in my head.

"I understand if you don't feel the same way about me-"

I cut him off by jumping into his arms, embracing him tightly.

"I love you to Alec, so much. No one but Jane ever knew. Heidi suspected."

Really?" He pulled away so his red eyes stared into my matchng ones.

"Really."

He glanced down, toward my lips.

"Kelsi may I try something?"

"Yes Alec." I batted my lashes. "You may kiss me."

And he did. Our lips met and moved together in sync.

I was finally kissing Alec.

Soemthing I had dreamed of for centuries.

It was him who pulled away a moment later.

I gave him a questioning look but he only smiled and moved my arms away from his neck.

"Now this makes me a little more confident about what I'm going to do."

Before I could even question him, he dropped to one knee and held a little black box in his opened hands.

"Will you marry me Kelsi?"

*One Month Later*

"You look beautiful my dear."

I turned seeing Marcus dressed in a black suit, standing in my doorway.

"Really, I do?"

"Of course you do darling." He stepped closer in the room, closing the door behind him.

Jane reached up and fixed my hair a bit more before stepping back and smiling at me brightly. "Go ahead and look now."

She spun me around so I faced the mirror to my left. There stood a beautiful, red eyed girl. Her dark blonde hair was curled and piled high and the sheer veil was placed at the crown of her head. Her skin seemed to shine along with the gems on her white dress.

 Pearls adorned her pale neck along with the matching earrings in her ears.

This girl was me.

"Come now Kelsi." Marcus came up behind me. "Alec is waiting." 

I turned and embraced the man who was like a father to me. "Thank you for walking me down the aisle Marcus."

"It is my honor my dear." He pulled away and placed my left arm in the crook of him right elbow. "Now let's get you married."

Jane grinned and grabbed her red bouquet of roses. Her slim, floor length, black dress swished back and forth as she walked.

"I'll see you down there." She winked before disappearing.

Out the open window I could hear the wedding guests speaking and laughing to each other.

Marcus led me out of the room and down the stairs to the door I would be walking out of and into the garden.

Jane and Demetri stood there grinning along with Felix and Heidi.

Demetri turned to me with a smile. "You know, if you are having second thoughts, just say the word and i'll have you onto a plane going to South America in an hour."

"I'm not having second thoughts." I told him. "Definatly no second thoughts."

Felix kissed my forhead quickly and then took Heidi by the arm, leading her out the door and down the aisle.

Jane jumped on me with a tight hug.

"I love you Kelsi. The to people care about most inhe world are gtting married today.

"What about me?" Demetri pouted behind her.

I laughed, kissing his cheek and he returned it.

She rolled her eyes. "Come on Romeo." She turned from me and grabbed onto him by the arm, dragging him out the door to.

I took another deep breathe to calm my nerves.

"Ready my dear?"

"Ready Marcus." 

If I were human I would have been crying as two Volturi members opened the double wooden doors and for the first time in a week, i saw the love of my life.

I kept a tight grip on the man I had come to think of as my father as we took the first step toward the future.

With Alec and the rest of my family, my life was sure to be bright.

**************

 Thank you so much Kelsi for requesting this! And thanks for sticking with me because i know you've been waiting for this for while!

To anyone else who wants a one shot, please either comment or message me and i will be sure to respond!

Love always, BrianaLynn

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 2.4K 23
Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or Twilight, I sadly did not create the characters (Otherwise half of the Twilight characters would have ended...
80.1K 1.1K 27
Just a collection of One Direction one shots! Includes all shipping pairs! {COMPLETED FOR NOW BUT REQUESTS ARE STILL OPEN!!!!!}
186K 3.9K 23
the run away didn't go looking for love. lower case intended. [book one] *i do not own any of twilight. just my characters and their thoughts*
8.1K 122 32
Oneshots of your favorite Twilight characters!