Surprising Love (One shots)

By BrianaLynn

Romance oneshot's about ONE DIRECTION, 5SOS, JUSTIN BIEBER, TWILIGHT, HARRY POTTER, ETC. Just message me your... More

Chasing Lauren (Niall Horan for PeaceLoveChucksx)
Call Me Maybe (Harry Styles for Song 88)
Knew You Were Trouble (Aro Volturi for VolturiRose)
I Believe In Us (Zayn Malik for jujusjerry)
Be My Love (Alec Volturi for kritinnmo)
Beautiful Creatures (Alec Volturi for Kkessler53)
Time (Edward Cullen for Ladybug1834)

Like A Love Story (Alec Volturi for alexis11145)

878 13 1
By BrianaLynn

Alec Volturi oneshot

And guess which bitch got a new iPhone 4S for Christmas? This bitch. I know it's really late but happy holidays!

character:

Alexis Volturi

Status: Vampire. Older than Alec and Jane by 200 years

****

Alec Volturi.

Amazing. Beautiful. Wonderful.

Sinister. Cruel. Sadistic.

Everything any vampire has heard about him was right. He was horriable to everyone around him. Except the master's and his twin, Jane.

I'm not going to say 'he's differant around me' and 'he treats me differantly'.

He doesn't.

He treat's me like any other member of the guard.

Jane is the same.

They are indeed the 'Witch Twins'.

Even though I saw a different side of Alec.

I don't believe I have ever got a smile out of him though. He only talks to me when its a mission or something to do with the guards.

I sighed as I stood beside Master Marcus. I glanced to the left and saw Jane and Alec beside Master Caius.

Caius and I were friends. He isn't as horrible to me as he may be to other people. He doesn't care about humans, or many other vampires, but he care's about me.

I am a friend to him.

Everyone in the room was oblivious to my thoughts. They all watched as the vampire in front of us was put on trial.

"You tried to expose us!" Caius hissed from where he sat, glaring at the old vampire in front of us.

He was Neo Angelina.

Age of 157, making me older than him.

He was giving us countless problems the last week.

"I did no such thing!"

I watched as the man screamed again in pain.

I ran a hand through my blonde hair.

I could tell Jane was having a little to much fun with this.

The man then screamed louder as Jane used more force. Even after all these years she has never once used her power on me. I believe it was because she had a certain type of respect for me.

In all the missions we have been on together, it usually her and myself making the decisions.

I have sensed all these years she acts as if I am a member of the family, Marcus says her bond is strong with me.

I still don't see how that could be, seeing as we don't gossip and chat regularly.

The only girl's I have to talk to are Heidi and Giana, when I make Giana talk to me that is. Even then she annoys me to no end.

She considered me strange, even for a vampire. My hair was blonde and to my shoulder blades. I had blue and green streaks running through it. I also had a nose piercing I got before I was changed.

It kind of became a part of me. It wasn't common for women back then to pierce their body but I did. I wasn't a respected lady of society like most women.

My red eyes passed him over again. He was breathtaking, with his dark brown hair and bright red eyes, always calculating, watching.

"Now, now Jane dear." Aro patted her shoulder fondly. She turned her angelic face toward him, smiling happily.

He turned to face me. "Alexis darling?"

"Master?" I stepped forward. If I were human I would have been blushing. Everyone was staring at me.

"Let's show our guest what happens to them when they try to lie to us."

"Yes sir." I smiled angelically. I slowly turned my head to face the man and then walked up to him.

I didn't do anything, just stared into his eyes and waited.

Neo became angry in a second.

"Are you trying to mock me?!"

I didn't reply and slowly his eyes widened with Aro's next words.

"Alexis does not mock anyone, as you will see. But if you shall mock her, I do say it will be the last thing you do in this life." I turned at looked at my master.

"No, no non Alexis. Prego, Abbi pieta. Ti prego!" The man begged.

(No, no not Alexis. Please, have mercy. I beg of you!)

"Alexis?" Caius hissed, but the hiss was not directed at me. It was directed at Neo.

I turned back to the man, completely straight faced and smiled at his fear.

His eyes were still wide when his breath caught and he began to choke. His limbs began to all pop out of socket and finally his face began to turn to ash as he screamed.

It was almost as if he was being turned into a vampire all over again 100 times at once.

It was my favorite part, when they begin to turn to ash. They'll tell you anything you want to know.

"Enough Lexi." Aro said from his throne and I stopped.

Neo's face and body stopped crumbling, his limbs were still out of socket and the only thing holding him up was Felix and Demetri.

I turned and took my place again beside Marcus, who placed a hand on my shoulder gently for a few seconds.

"Please fix him Alexis."

"Yes master." I released Neo from his torment.

He returned to normal but Felix and Demetri kept holding tight to him.

After what I just did to him, he was as useless as a human.

"Now Neo, you would like to tell us the truth now, yes?" Aro stood, smiling.

"Yes, I did it. But I did not mean too!"

"That was all we needed to hear." My three masters exchanged a look. " Felix? Demetri?"

It took seconds for them to rip the man apart and drag the limbs somewhere to be burned. He barely had time to scream.

"Wonderful my darling Alexis. Now Jane, Alec, come here a moment. I have a mission for you all." Aro started. "I'll let you tell Felix and Demetri on your way."

"Of course Master." Jane answered with an angelic smile. Alec remained silent.

"There are mass disappearances and killings in Seattle, Washington. It has come to our attention that it may be uncontrollable newborns causing the mayhem. I want it taken care of before anyone suspects anything." Aro sat down in his chair again. "It seems someone is creating an army."

"An army of newborns master?" I questioned him.

"Precisely Alexis." Aro smiled

"Now your mission is to find out why they were created and handle it accordingly." Aro continued. "Understand? "

"Yes master." We all replied.

Aro wasn't as mean as everybody saw him to be. He was actually rather nice.

"Good. You may all leave now." He dismissed us. "And good luck."

The three of us turned and made our way out of the throne room and to our rooms, packing small things for the trip like our outfits.

I changed into a long black tunic and black leggings and black shoes before I put my Volturi guard cloak over it.

I hurried to put my hair up in a bun. I always had it like that.

This morning was an exception because I was almost very late for Neo's trial. I always lose track of the time. I was painting my nails dark red and must have forgotten because Heidi had come to get me.

I ran to the lobby and nodded at a startled Gianna before I sat in one of the chairs, waiting for Demetri, Felix, Jane and Alec.

"Ciao Lexi. Buon pomeriggio a voi." She stood and greeted me, smiling.

"Ciao Gianna." I didn't even glance at the tall brunette.

Gianna would be dead soon and as bad as it sounded, I didn't really care. I cared about Gianna only a little. She reminded me of the nun that took me in when I was a child.

I was only five at the time, not really considered a baby anymore when my mother died. It was a very bad disease going around and my mother had caught it.

She died about three years after my father did.

He was a pirate and when I turned thirteen I dressed as a boy and took off on the first pirate ship at the port.

(Flashback)

"Alexis!" Sister Mary called me down for church.

That was the last day I would attend church with my adopted family. I was running away, past the british navy and onto the first boat to take me out of this place.

Barrington, England. One of the leading ports in all of England. Not as popular as London at the time but popular none the less.

Sister Mary took it upon herself to raise me as a proper English woman.

I knew she seemed to want me married soon, which was not unusual. Most girls get married at fifteen or at least had a child by then.

"Yes Sister Mary." I walked down the steps of the Abbey and toward her. I was wearing a white dress with white lace trim and white shoes. It was to much white and to much dress.

My blonde hair was in a bun with a white hat on top to protect me from the sun.

Sister Mary was an older woman. She was maybe in her 40's with dark hair and eyes. She was Italian, she had come to London with her father as a girl.

I had the upmost respect for Mary and cared for her deeply but I didn't want any of this.

***

It was now dark, my things were packed beside me in a bag. I left a note on the bed. I tiptoed down the stairs and out the church doors.

Everyone was asleep by now and it was time for me to leave. I would miss Mary deeply, but this life wasn't for me. I craved adventure and the sea. Like my father did before he died.

I walked in the dark, it was only being lit by the candles of the taverns and homes around the street. I tried to step around the people laying in the streets, drunk or homeless.

That's when I jumped on the boat, in boy's clothes. The captain was a female and caught me a week later, bathing in my room. She understood what I wanted and let me stay.

I first got a piercing in my nose, that my captain did for me.

Next was my first tattoo on my wrist, then my neck, then my back.

It was three years later that I was attacked by Marcus and changed when I was only sixteen .

I didn't even see it coming, I was knocked down first and when I went to get up Marcus bit down onto my wrist. That was the first time I had ever seen a vampire.

I thought Marcus was beautiful, even as the pain coursed through my body. He picked me up and ran with me, all the way to the castle.

That's how I met my family.

****

200 years later I finally met the love of my life and his twin sister.

Aro had bitten her and Alec and had sent me to check on them.

Demetri was with me when I walked in the dimly lit room. I was unfortunately in a dress. The current style of the time.

They layed on the same bed, screaming. They were in so much pain.

I walked over to Alec's side and stared down at him. He opened his blue eyes and stared up at me. I smiled down sadly at him.

His eyes were turning red as he stared. "Kill me."

He pleaded and Jane soon began to plead with me to.

Finally I called in Felix who stood on one side of me as the transformation completed. He and Demetri were there for my protection.

Jane woke up first, practically jumping when she saw us. We had stood there for awhile, completely silent to the point they both probably thought I had left.

Alec woke up next. Both of them were confused, I could tell.

"Hello Jane, Alec." I smiled sweetly at them I was trying not to look scary, which wasn't hard. In my long dark blue dress, blonde hair and pale, smooth skin I looked like an angel.

Jane and Alec continued to stare at me so I tried something else.

"My name is Alexis." I said to them. "Your in Italy now, with the Volturi."

"Are you an angel?" Alec whispered.

"No." I laughed. "I am anything but an angel my dear."

(End flashback)

"Ready Alexis?" Demetri questioned me as he appeared.

"Yes." I replied, standing up and walking toward him. Felix appeared beside him.

"It's dark now." Felix stated. "It's safer to go through the tunnels and then up the stairs outside Volterra."

"Yes." I responded and was slightly startled when Jane and Alec appeared beside me.

They were always so silent.

They all looked at me for directions. Jane and I usually made the decisions, because we were a few of the most dangerous guard members.

"We'll take the jet." I told them after a moment.

"I'll ready the piolet." Alec's red eyes held my gaze a moment as we stared.

For a moment i was lost in the deep red color from his earlier feeding. His skin was paler in this light, if that was even possible. Alec's dark hair contrasted with his skin so differantly.

"Yes, go." My voice came out sounding airy and light. Almost breathless in a way. Out of my eye I saw Felix and Demetri share a look and I fought the urge to rip their heads off.

They knew about my small 'crush' on Alec.

They were also the two troublemakers, even though they seem so serious all the time. They enjoy joking around and making our lives miserable.

Alec nodded at me and in a second was gone. Jane stood beside me, at about my height. She raised a thin eyebrow at the two remaining men but said nothing before turning to me.

"Alexis, where do you suggest we begin."

I thought a moment. "I believe we should begin in the south of the United states Jane. Remember where all those wars were over territory years ago?"

"How could I not?" She raised an eyebrow at me. "Those things were vicious."

I smiled slightly. "That they were Jane."

"That thing almost took my arm off." She recalled, narrowing her eyes slightly at the memory of one new born who had gotten close to her.

"But you in return did take his arm off if I remember correctly."

She dismissively waved her hand at me. "They all should have seen it coming."

I smiled slightly at her and she returned it.

"You know Alexis, I do not see why you are so keen on having Gianna as a friend. She seems rather boring." Jane began.

"That she is."

"Why not become friends with someone other than a human? Gianna is sentenced to die soon also, that is what Aro was talking about the other day."

"My choice of friends are slim at the moment Jane." I took a hand and pushed back a streak of color in my blonde hair that had come slightly undone from it's bun.

"I believe you and I to be at least slightly friends." She had a thoughtful look face.

I was astonished but didn't let it show on my face.

"As do I Jane." She smiled brilliantly at me. It wasn't a fake smile that she gave most people when she was taunting them. She gave me a genuine smile, at least a smile that was content.

We were all silent a moment before it was broken.

"The jet is ready Alexis. Jane?" Alec stood in front of us suddenly, his piercing red eyes looking into my own before turning to his twin. "May I have a word?"

Jane smiled happily at her darker haired twin, almost mockingly. "Of course dear brother."

"We shall join you in a moment my dear Alexis." Alec's eyes stared into mine once more before him and Jane disappeared from sight.

I continued staring at the spot they once stood before I heard Demetri break my thoughts.

"In a moment MY dear Alexis." He teased.

"Demetri, unless you want to lose your head, I suggest you shut up now." I gritted my teeth.

"Come on now." Felix coughed trying to lighten the tension.

It was silent as we made it to the plane. The piolets were two young men. Both greated us but I paid them no attention.

I just took my seat on the private jet.

"I don't enjoy plane rides very much." Felix began, taking the seat across from me. Demetri sat on the other side of him.

"Niether do I." I told him honestly. "I prefer to run, but we can't very well run across the ocean now can we?"

"Actually we can, but you don't like to and neither does Jane because she doesn't like to get her hair wet." Felix pointed out.

It was quiet for a moment when Demetri finally broke it.

"You know Lexi, Alec was speaking about you the other day." Demetri said across from me.

"Oh really?" I asked pretending to be uninterested. I picked up a magazine beside me on the table and began to look through it.

"Yes Lexi. I am not joking." Demetri turned serious.

"Yes you are Demetri darling." I glanced over my magazine at him before beginning to read the article again.

"Felix tell her."

"About Alec?" Felix began. "He never shut's up about you. Jane almost ripped his arms off."

"Really?" I glanced up from the magazine, looking at the two men who looked absolutly serious, identical looks on their faces.

"Absolutely."

"And what did he say?" I urged them, putting it back down on the table.

"What didn't he say?" Demetri began.

"Her eyes match her sweater." Felix started.

"Her hair smells like roses."

"When she speaks, it's as if angels began to sing."

"Believe us Alexis. If we could we'd shut him up." Demetri rolled his eyes.

My undead heart was beating, butterflies burst into my stomach and I felt like I was suffocating.

"But do not tell him that we told you." Felix urged me. "He scares me."

I didn't even bother to answer him, I was to astonished in my own thoughts. There was quite a possibility that they were lying to me, but then again they knew I would kill them. They also knew I could kill them if I wanted.

"He really said that?"

"He's said it for the last 500 years. It began when he began to train with us." Demetri said.

"We've finally gotten so sick of it, we're telling you so we don't have to put up with it for any longer." Felix's red eyes stared into mine. "I'll go crazy."

"Jane has begun to get sick of it to. I was positive she was going to tell you earlier before Alec interrupted you both."

I stayed silent, thinking.

It was mere moments later the twins joined us and I refused to look up. Alec sat beside on the other side of the staring out the window.

Jane sat beside him but both were silent.

That's how the ride pretty much went. We all barely spoke until we were on the ground in Seattle, Washington.

"We have to find them." Felix told us.

It was night now, around two in the morning. We stood in Seattle in an allyway, miles away from where the last 'mass murder' was last reported.

"That is easy Felix." Jane began.

We found Victoria first. She was frightened we would kill her. I thought about it until I learned she wanted to kill the human that was with the Cullen's.

I didn't like the human at all. Her name was Bella and I had met her when she had come to save her vampire ex boyfriend.

"Make sure they do as told. We don't want anyone thinking the Volturi aren't doing anything about it." Jane said to her.

"Control them." I told her as we left.

"What now?" Asked Alec as we left her hideout.

"Just follow the screams." I turned toward the east.

"They are that way." Demetri took off and we all followed, staying in the shadows of the buildings. No one was out at this time, except for the usual people out and about.

Mostly there were drunks and the occasional hooker.

We began to hear the screams from over a mile away. You could smell the blood from there to, any vampire would be attracted to it.

We scaled a building and jumped onto the roof.

None of us said a word as we walked to the edge of the building.

I was shocked at what I saw.

Bodies were littered all around, a car sat in the middle turned upside down and on fire.

One man stood in the middle, looking rather annoyed as he ripped a newborn off the car, throwing her to the ground.

"What did I say, about a low profile?" Screamed the boy, Riley I believe.

He was furious and he should be, but newborns were like children. They couldn't keep themselves together.

He threw a few more away from the car, then he slammed the car door on the ground, startling all the newborns around. They left their meals, turning to face him with wide eyes.

"Something's coming." He began. "Something bigger than any of us alone."

Whimpers of pain were all over from the half dead humans. The car was even catching more things on fire.

I don't know why humans hadn't called the police yet. There were actually no sign's of any humans around other than the one's the newborns were feeding on.

He was staring at them all now, his tone now turning harsh. Venom was laced in his words as he spoke them.

"And if you can't.... Control yourselves. We're all going to die." His words were now softer, but still harsh enough so you know he was irritated. "What's done is done. Just.... Clean up after yourselves."

He began walking away from them, surveying the damage they had done in their bloodthirsty filled rage.

The newborns didn't need him to say anything else before they were back to their meals. Many were in fights over the various blood filled bodies.

I smelled it from the rooftop with the others. My red eyes watching the scene before us.

"They've already drawn to much attention." Demetri started in a monotone. He turned his head to face all of us. I stood on Jane's left, between her and Alec. She was standing beside Felix.

"So has our inaction." Felix spoke up, his words were almost filled with disgust at the sight. Alec and Felix turned to look at him. "Others may begin to question the Volturi's effectiveness."

"Let them." Jane spoke simply, staring at the scene like I was.

Felix slightly nodded to himself and turned to walk away, speaking again.

"Maybe we should consult with Aro."

Jane whipped around like the other two boys and I heard Felix's body tighten up as he slightly groaned. I knew automatically Jane was using her power.

I tried calming the situation. "Aro's decisions are being watched."

Jane let Felix go from the pain and he dropped to the ground.

"We must decide." Jane spoke again, not looking at me as I slowly turned to look at my four companions.

Alec put a hand on Jane's shoulder. "Then decide sister. It's time."

"Yes it is." She whispered and looked up at me.

I nodded to her and followed her gaze back onto the newborns. Broken bottles and screams were heard again.

"Either we let them do what they were created for, or we end them." She mused, cocking her head to the side.

"Decisions, decisions." She and I said at the same time, nodding to each other.

We took off then, running to find our meals away from Seattle. We left less than a second before the man watching over the newborns looked up at us.

We made it up to Canada, crossing the border and heading to the closest place where it was convenient.

It was a strip club. Not very good considering all the heroin I ingested from the man's blood. It was horrible and I saw Alec wasn't enjoying his dinner either.

"Human's are disgusting." He commented to me, glaring at the dead body of the man beside him.

"I know." I grabbed my dinner's body and began to walk out the door. I heard Alec follow me.

"Where do you suggest we dispose of them?"

"Most likely the ocean." I sighed. "Let's go. The other's are not quiet done."

"They'll catch up."

I nodded. "Come on then."

We ran in the shadows, no one was around and we made it all the way there. I didn't hesitate to throw myself into the water off the bridge. I swam to the bottom and Alec was beside me. He lifted a big rock and placed his body under it then pushed mine under before dropping it.

He stared at me and nodded. We both began to swim up until we were on dry land.

My clothes were soaked but I didn't mind. When I ran the wind would dry them.

I undid my bun and then redid it again.

I looked up to see Alec looking at me, his red eyes were scanning my face as if he was looking for something. "What?"

"Nothing." He answered after a moment, turning his head away from me.

***

We rented a hotel room for the week in Seattle. Somewhere to stay when the sun was out.

Since the ay we hunted Alec had been spending much more time with me. It both startled and delighted me for the most part.

We went for walks and we fed together. I hadn't even once thought about what Felix and Demetri had told me until then, as we ran to meet the Cullen's in the field.

It didn't take very long. We began to walk when we entered the field. The smell of wet dog was very prominent.

The Cullen's stood there in a line, almost self consciously lined up. I didn't spare a glance at the burning pile of bodies everywhere.

I was at the front, Jane was at my left, a little behind me. Felix was beside her. Alec was on my right and Demetri was beside him. I image Jane and I looked very much alike with our similar cloak's and hoods up.

Alec, Jane and I were in black while Felix and Demetri were in grey.

We stopped a few feet from them and at the same time lifted our hoods off our heads.

"Impressive," Jane started speaking. "I've never seen a coven escape an assault of this magnitude intact."

"We were lucky." Carlisle said.

"I doubt that." My eyes slightly narrowed when I spoke.

Alec placed a hand on my shoulder, gripping it lightly. He gave it a squeeze and I slightly relaxed my stance.

"It appears we missed an entertaining fight." Alec didn't even glance around as he made the claim.

"Yes..... It's not often we're rendered unnecessary." Jane raised her eyebrows, looking almost bored with it all.

"If you'd arrived a half hour ago you would have for filled your purpose." Edward stated to us. I've known since Italy that Edward didn't really like us.

Many vampires don't, not that I minded at all.

"Pity." Jane almost spat.

I seemed to look behind the Cullen's the exact moment Jane did.

I tilted my head to the side and raised an eyebrow.

"You missed one." Jane almost seemed happy to see that. At the very least she seemed satisfied.

All the Cullen's tensed at Jane's words.

Jasper, as I believe he was named went to stand beside the girl.

It was then I realized that Alec still had hold of my shoulder. It calmed me and I think he knew that. He always knew how to calm me down in these situation.

Jane always liked the chase and I did too. I always tended to kill first and ask questions later when on missions like these.

"We offered her asylum in exchange for her surrender."

"That wasn't yours to offer." I stared at the blonde man, Carlisle. He had so many years ago lived in Italy with us. I never really liked him all that much.

It was silent before Jane broke it. "Why did you come?"

She spoke loud and clear as if the girl was stupid. I knew she didn't like newborns after the first time dealing with them.

Jane didn't give her time to answer before she began to torture her.

"Who created you?" The girl was on the ground, then she screamed again in pain.

"You don't need to do that, she'll tell you anything you want to know." Carlisle's wife spoke up at the girl's defense.

"I know." Jane said in a sadistic way.

She had a slight smile as the girl on the ground gasped for un needed air.

"I-I don't know." She stumbled out, looking up at us. "Riley wouldn't tell us. He said our thoughts weren't safe."

I knew what she meant. Edward was a mind reader. That's why all of us were being so careful about what we were thinking.

"Her name was Victoria." The mind reader said. His human stood beside him, not making eye contact with us.

She was scared after what happened the last time I had met her in Italy.

"Perhaps you knew her." He spat out.

"Edward, if the Volturi had knowledge of Victoria," Carlisle began, looking at his son. "they would have stopped her."

"Isn't that right Alexis?" He turned to me.

"Of course." I replied innocently to him.

I knew the mind reader knew. It was that girl, the newborn. She had told him. Indeed Riley was right when he said their thoughts weren't safe.

I decided to expose of the problem. "Felix."

He stepped forward, beginning to walk toward the girl.

"She didn't know what she was doing." Esme, Carlisle's wife stood up for the girl. I put my hand out to stop Felix. "We'll take responsibility for her."

"Give her a chance." Carlisle added.

"The Volturi don't give second chances." Jane said to everyone, loud if I might add. "Keep that in mind."

"Caius will also be interested to know that she is still human." Jane added.

"The date is set." The human told her and I gave her credit for speaking to Jane like that.

"No one cares what you have to say human." I stared into her brown eyes. "You may want to control it Edward before blood is spilled."

He nodded slightly at me, reading my mind and knowing I was serious by the way his hands gripped the brunette tighter.

"Take care of that Felix." Jane told him. "I'd like to go home."

Felix marched through the Cullen's and over to the girl. Jane had a slight smile on her face.

Felix killed her instantly, ripping her head off and tossing it into the fire.

It was all over then.

I nodded once to the Cullen's again, satisfied that the deed was done.

"Come now. Let's go home." I turned around.

Alec's hand dropped from my shoulder and I placed my hood back on, taking off with him, the other's close behind us.

We made it to the airport in record time, wanting to leave as soon as possible. We were in the air the second we got clearence.

Alec sat beside me the whole way. I was extremely excited about that. Jane was still bitter none of the Cullen's died but she was satisfied to have distroyed the newborn.

The way Jane was acting was unusual. She didn't sit next to her brother, or even near him. It was strange because they were always together.

Alec placed a hand on my knee. "Is something wrong Alexis?"

"No Alec." I smiled lightly at him.

"Alexis, there is something I want to tell you when we land. Will you come with me?" A slight smile played on his lips when he asked.

"I will." I smiled slightly back at him.

We were all silent after that. Jane kept throwing me glances but otherwise she kept her eyes on her book.

I stared out the window until the piolet told us to buckle our seatbelts. The comment from him went ignored. None of us really saw a reason to put one on seeing as we can't die.

We landed and Alec took my hand.

"Tell Aro we will be back in awhile." Alec told his sister who smiled.

"Yes brother."

Alec turned to me. "Are you ready?"

"Yes." I told him honestly.

"Then come with me."

I thought we were going to run but we didn't. We walked in the dark, the only light around was the light from the moon and the street lamps.

He didn't say a word to me and when I looked at him he looked like he was thinking.

I assumed we made it when he stopped. It was the courtyard by the clocktower. He took me over to the fountain and sat me down.

He sat down next to me and took both my hands in his own pale ones.

I looked up into his red eyes and he looked into mine.

"Alexis what do you see when you look at me?"

"I see you." I smiled.

"I know." He smiled back. "I mean, what do you feel when you see me?"

"I feel happy. Honestly, it feels like i'm the only one in the room with you." I honestly told him.

He looked at me a second more befopre pulling me up so we were standing.

"I cannot deny what i'm feeling any longer." Alec whispered to me, he was barely a breathe away from my face. He was taller than me so it was clear he was bending down.

"What is that?" I whispered out, my eyes lowered to stare at his lips.

"My love for you. From the moment I saw you the first time, I knew you were going to be mine. I would just like to know, do you feel the same?"

"You know I do."

"I must apologize my love, because it took me so long to admit that my heart only beats for you." He placed my hand on his chest.

There was no heartbeat but I didn't expect there to be.

"I asked you the moment I saw you in my new life if you were an angel and you told me no. I know now that you were lying to me. You are an angel and I love you my darling." He stared at me with an expression I can only call love. "Will you do me the honor of being mine?"

I was speechless but some how I managed to make my lips move.

"Yes Alec, yes I will. Only if you'll be mine."

"I already am." He sealed his words by bringing his lips down on mine.

The kiss was sweet and full of passion.

I knew then that waiting all these years for him was worth it.

********

(5 years later)

"I love you more."

"No, I love you more."

And I was going to be sick. Jane and Demetri had been at it for the last 20 minutes.

I was sitting in the throne room with them and various other vampires. I was standing beside Caius who's left eye was twitching in irritation.

I couldn't help but be slightly envious of them. Felix and Alec had been gone for a week to check on a few newborns causing amuck in Russia.

It was small so Aro only sent them.

I missed him terribly. I missed Felix to but I missed Alec the absolute most. I had never been without him for so long.

"Jane, Demetri. If you not stop that insane love nonsence i will personally kill you both." Heidi glared at the two blonde's.

"I will help her." I glared at my friends.

"Just because Alec and Felix aren't here, doesnt mean you both have to be jealous." Jane rolled her eyes.

Demetri grinned, moking us. "When they come back, you'll be the same way."

I crinkled my nose and looked at Hiedi who looked at me the same.

"Ah, welcome back you two!" Aro's cheery voice called out. "Did everything go well?"

My eyes snapped up to the doorway where two men stood.

"Yes Aro." The taller who told him.

"Everything was fine."

The shorter one came forward and touched Aro's hand and Aro grinned after a moment.

"Wonderful! Now i know you've been waiting so go." Aro sat back down on his throne.

The shorter man turned to me and smiled.

"Alec." I sighed happily.

"Hello my dear." He was infront of me in a second. "Will you come with me to the gardens?"

I nodded, still smiling as he gripped my hand and ran with me out of the room and down the halls. The garden was just under the window of the throne room. If you looked out it you could see us clear as day.

Once we made it he smiled, spinning me around and hugging me tightly.

"I've missed you Sweetheart."

"I've missed you to my love." I baried my face in his neck, inhaling his scent. He smelled more like pine trees today, having spent a week in Russia.

He pulled back and kissed me.

It was a sweet kiss, loving in everyway and I returned it.

When he pulled away he took my hand and tucked my left one into his right elbow.

"Care to go for a walk around in the flowers?"

"I would love to. As long as your there." I told him as he began to walk.

"Now you know i asked you out here for a reason." He told me when we made it to the roses.

"Yes, you invited me for a walk."

He chuckled. "No, that's not it."

"Then what?" He pulled me to a stop and stood facing me.

"I need to ask you something." He became suddenly nervous.

"Then ask away my Love." I smiled encouragingly at him.

"Alexis, my life was meaningless without you. I had nothing to live for as a human. Then in this life I met you and I knew in that moment I loved you dearly. It took me years to get the courage to tell you how I felt. Now its taken more to be able to ask you this." He told him then took a breath.

"Alexis Volturi, I love you with all my heart." He then look my left hand in his.

He took out a black box and opened it with one hand. Inside was a beautiful silver ring with a large diamond in the center.

My right hand went over my mouth as he went down onto one knee. "Oh, Alec."

"Will you marry me?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed. If I could, tears would be streaming down my face by now.

He slipped the ring on my hand before standing up and pulling me close to him. My arms wrapped around his neck and his wrapped around my waist.

A continuous awe was heard from above us. We pulled away and I laughed when I looked up.

The rest of the Volturi that were in the throne room were now all leaning against the ledge of the window clapping and cheering.

"Finally." Marcus shouted raising his hands in the air.

I looked back at Alec.

"I love you." I told him truthfully.

"I love you too." He brushed my hair from my face. "Always."

"And forever."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17K 330 15
"You don't understand how much you mean to me. You are my heart." "I've love you a thousand years, hell maybe even more." "I'll never stop loving you...
1.6K 5 14
Random one-shots about some of my favorite characters. This will not include smut but maybe in the future I will publish a book containing smut, so e...
124K 2.4K 23
Disclaimer: I do not own Harry Potter or Twilight, I sadly did not create the characters (Otherwise half of the Twilight characters would have ended...
5.2K 110 25
Supernatural One Shots of all kind. That's all folks xD