My Pet's Possessive Ways ~*Se...

By RhymeTheCrime

(DISCONTINUED) YES THIS IS THE SEQUEAL TO 'I'm Falling In Love With My Pet HELP!!' As we last left off our... More

My Pet's Possessive Ways ~*Sequel*~
Can't Run From Fate Or Can You?
Let The Rebellion Begin!!!!
His Arrogant Ways
Fight For Your Life
Hold Me Close
Mark Me
Our Master Plans
You Belong To Me ~*Part 1*~
You Belong To Me ~*Part 2*~
Behind Closed Doors
Two Peas One Pod
Surrender To Me ~*Part 1*~
Surrender To Me ~*Part 2*~
What Mets The Eyes
Realizing One's Heart
Blood, Flames, And Daddy's Little Girl
The Roll Of The Dice ~*Part 1*~
The Roll Of The Dice ~*Part 2*~
Connections, Friend or Foe
Power Struggles
Seeing Is Believing ~*Part 1*~
Seeing Is Believing ~*Part 2*~
Evil Reveal Yourself!
Combining Forces
!Characters Interviews!

Burn Baby Burn

11.3K 320 39
By RhymeTheCrime

My Pet’s Possessive Ways

Chapter 9

********

Recap:

After then whole planning I decided to kick back on the couch going over the plan over and over in my head. Damian the rouge decided, it was best if he introduced himself to Adrian pretending to be my cousin. He decided it was best to kept it low for a couple of days to gain his trust then we take off when he least expects it.

“Do you think two suitcases is too much?” Melody came out rolling out a giant suitcase behind her. I have a bad feeling about this whole plan…….

*********

~*Lori’s P.o.v*~

“NO!! STAY AWAY!!” I screamed running through the forest, pushing branches away from my face, I felt brushes and branch whip my arms and legs while I was running, but I couldn’t stop.

I watched a net shoot past me clinging to the tree above. Nets! Really! I kept running until I stopping in front of a raging river with tons of edgy rocks staring up at me daring me to jump in.

“There is no use in running” I watched him grin mischievously. He held up a rope between his hands tightening it around his fists. Soon more people came out with nets and ropes in their hands with blood red eyes staring down at me.

“No…please” my voice cracked, with tears starting to form.

“Not a chance” I screamed when he ran towards me, the other came near me covering my eyes with a blindfold while tying my ankles and wrists. I felt his rough hands throw me over his shoulder, I struggled but I knew I couldn’t get out of this. SOMEONE HELP ME!!

~*30 Minutes Later*~

“Place her on the table; strap her down while you’re at it” I heard a female voice call out. NO!!

I felt my skin touch a cold metal table, I shivered. My wrist and ankles and my torso was being strapped down. They kept the blindfold on me.

“Now Lori this isn’t going to hurt a bit” I hear the same female voice laugh, my blood ran cold. I suddenly felt a sharp pain in the middle of my forearm. I screamed, feeling them inject something in me. Whatever they were pushing inside me hurt so much I felt tears roll down my eyes.

Soon they pulled out the sharp object from me. I felt someone’s warm hands slowly removed my blindfold. I was blinded by a bright immediately when I opened my eyes. They turned off the light and I laid there looking around the room to see so many people in the room.

I looked over to my right to see Jack staring down at me with sadness in his eyes. “W-why Jack?” I cried.

“Because you needed it don’t you dare make the poor boy feel guilty” I snapped my head at my evil doctor with a smug look on her face.

“WHAT DID YOU PUT IN ME!!” I screamed.

“Your flu shot you’ve been over due for a while now, and if you caught a cold it can turn into the flu and you’ll be poked with more needles just to save your life” She shrugged, she picked up her clipboard, “Ok well your next shot is not due for another 3 months so your free to do till then” She smiled up at me leaving with her pack of nurses.

SHE IS THE DEVIL WOMEN I TELL YOU!!! I looked over to see Tyler smiling up sheepishly at me, I glared him down. I quickly snapped my head at Jack glaring at him.

“You traitor you said I didn’t have to worry about the shot you said I didn’t have to come and take it” I growled.

“That was before I heard you could get really sick if you didn’t” He said crossing his arms.

“It really hurt you know!!”

“The doctor said you might get a bruise but that’s it otherwise your fine”

“Tyler unstrap me” I ordered, I usually didn’t order people around but, I didn’t feel like being tied up anymore. Tyler nodded letting the straps fall off my easily. I jumped of the examine table and stood tall in front of Jack face to face.

“You realize you’re not getting any of this anymore right” I said moving my hands to show my body in front of him.

Jack smirked, “I beg to differ, Tyler leave and make sure no one comes in this room”

“Jack so help me if you try to do anything to me, I’ll castrate you in your sleep” I growled.

He placed his hands on each side of me leaning against the table. He moved his face closer until I felt his breath against my face, “No you wouldn’t you love little me too much” He chuckled.

I smirked, “No I wouldn’t that’s what toys are for remember I can please myself just fine without you”

He frowned, “You don’t have any”

“Oh but, I do” I grinned.

“Throw them away, I’m the only one who should be pleasing you” He growled.

I slapped his cheek playfully, “What a ashamed, you should have thought of that before you sent the pack to kidnap me, now if you will excuse me, Rosie is coming over today” I said letting myself fall to my knees then crawled under his arms before he could stop me.

~*Rosie’s P.o.v*~

I laid back on Lori’s bed staring up at the ceiling replaying everything that happened that night.

~*Flashback*~

“How could you do something so reckless!!” Heath yelled causing me to flinch.

“I’m sorry “ I whispered out, I didn’t have anything to defend myself.

“Sorry doesn’t change the fact that you almost died by a soul eater, what would have happened if he didn’t stop huh! You wouldn’t be here right now” He hit the steering wheel hard.

I reached out to touch him, but he swatted my hand away. “Don’t you dare try to spell me” I pulled my hand back feeling the sting of being rejected; I pulled my hand towards my chest feeling tears starting to roll down my face.

“Heath please, I’m sorry” 

“I thought you were smarter than this, I thought I could trust you being alone. Clearly I was wrong” Heath sneered.

“What else do you want me to say? If I could fix it I would, I get it I messed up.” I looked at him with a tear stained face. Pleading him to understand

He pulled over near an abandon barn, turning off the car. He gripped the wheel taking deep breaths. After a few minutes he got out of the car heading towards the inside of the barn. I guess I should give him his space. I sat there in the car until I saw red flashing inside the barn.

Worry fill me, I jumped out of the car running towards the barn, I pushed opened the old wooden doors to see Heath, shooting fireballs  at old rusted objects making them turn into ash. His eyes burned red and he shot more and more objects.

He was in pure rage, and it’s scared me. I froze in fear of him and his power, I felt my body trembling. He turned towards me with his fist out pointed at me with his hand inflamed. He stops in mid-motion to see me. He eyes started to fade back to his normal violet eye color.

“Rosie…” He came over to me pulling me into his arms; I was still to frighten to move. To see his raw rage be unleashed destroying everything in his path, he almost destroyed me as well. To be blinded by anger scared me the most.

“I’m sorry but, you have no idea how worried I was to hear that mutt call me and say you were at his place. And then to find you unconscious full of bruises and your life barely hanging on, I went crazy” He breathed me in by my neck, his hands roamed around my waist.

He moved his mouth near my ear, “I don’t want to lose you” I suddenly felt my back press against straw hay behind me; I didn’t even noticed I was being pushed back.

“Heath what are you doing?” I said with my breathing beginning to come out ragged. He grabbed my wrists pulling them to the sides of my head, he pushed back looking down at me by arm’s length. I watched his hair, fall down around his face, I smelt smoke in the air, I looked to the side of me to see a fire starting and growing.

“Heath! The fire!” I said looking back at him with a worried expression, but he looked so composed so clam. His eyes where intense staring down at me.

“The fire can’t burn us, don’t worry about it”

“Heath it can burn me, not you”

“It won’t burn you trust me” he said with a low voice as he moved down to capture my lips. At that moment I forgot about anything else in the world.

I felt his hands go under my shirt slipping it off slowly, his fingertips made me tremble. Once he got to my bra he pushed it up over my head throwing my clothes behind him.

~*STOPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW THIS IS GETTING TOO HEATED FOR SOME VIEWERS SO IF YOUR ONE OF THOSE YOU HAVE TO STOP HAHA UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER AS FOR MY CRAZIED FANS THE REST OF THIS CHAPTER WILL COME OUT IN THE RATED CHATPERS STORY I HAVE ON MY PROFILE*~

****************

Vote! Comment! Vote! Comment!

STORY TIME MY LOVELIES!!!

Me: *Typing up chapter* O.O *tummy rumbles* I’m hungry……^0^ I have pudding I saved!! *gets up to get pudding* O.O!!!.....o.o….o.o….o.o….o.o….o.o…..o.o *Looks as empty pudding cup in trashcan, looks over at my brother sleeping on the couch, goes near his mouth, sniffs his mouth smells pudding*

Brother: *snores*

Me: ………This. Means. War……..*jumps on sleeping brother biting his arm*

Brother: WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!!

Me: YOU ATE MY PUDDING!!!!!! YOU WILL DIE!!!!! *continues to bite and throw small punches on his chest*

Brother: *grabs my arms* >:3

Me: >:O RAWR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *goes war cry, wraps legs around his waist flipping us over on the floor*

Brother: YOUR CRAZY!!!

Me: YOU LITTLE *#$%@$ (INSERT WHATEVER YOU PLEASE)

Now me and him and rolling all over the living room throwing punches, biting and pulling hair.  *15 minutes later*

Me and brother: *out of breath*

Me:…You.. * breaths* stole my *breaths* pudding

Brother: It tasted good so I have no regrets

Mom walks in house, *looks around to see table flipped over rug on the other side of the room, pillows everywhere lamp knocked down, couch pushed to the far end of the room.*

Me and Brother: O.O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now you all and picture what happened after this. Not only did we have to fix the entire room after we both got kicked out of the house!!!! So we decided to watch a movie then go home since she probably calmed down. Oh WHEN I GOT HOME I LEARNED HE DIDN’T EAT MY PUDDING MY PUDDING WAS IN THE BACK AND THAT WAS HIS PUDDING!!!

 ^-^ Oh misunderstandings.

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE COMMENT!! I LOVE THE COMMENTS!!!! *Drools* GIVE ME THE COMMENTS!!! I LOVE VOTES TOO *pulls out super glasses that control you* VOTE YOU WILL CLICK THE BUTTON AND VOTE  (TOO LAZY TO EDIT SO BLAH!!)

TEDDY BEARS WILL RULE THE WOLE ONE DAY AND I WILL BE THERE LEADER SO BEWARE!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 12.1K 9
"I thought you would be able to understand Bella's pain." "I lost my mom...Bella got dumped by her boyfriend." {new moon-onward} {re-writing since I...
97K 6.2K 79
Cody Forester plans to become a doctor. Instead, he becomes a werewolf. The first time Cody shows fang and fur, his parents ship him off to Loxahatch...
4.3K 302 18
The Legends Say That Every Year A Boy Just Barely Seventeen Is Given To The House On Top Of The Largest Hill In The Village, Inside The House Waits E...
398 10 30
Ara Caul is living a double life. On one hand she's a failure orphan living under the care of the extremely wealthy Hunter and his family, on the oth...