one shots » bts suga

Door kumamontrash

Just a bunch of one shots that I couldn't be bothered making full books of. Enjoy~ Meer

Rain
Piano pt 1
Piano pt 2
Piano pt 3
Eyes closed
Puppy
Same Difference
Same difference pt 2
Unknown lover
Kidnapped
Are you ok?
Requests?
Pleura
Sing
Dogs
Cheat
Stars

Heard you

1.5K 64 25
Door kumamontrash

"Please complete questions 1-10 on the textbook by tomorrow"

I heard many of them groan as the teacher closed her book.

"That's all for today, you may all leave"

Everyone all pushed away from their tables and pushed each other on their way out. I shook my head, what a mess this class was.

"So (y/n) where do you want to go?"

"Home"

I walked away from her as she clicked her tongue. It wasn't like she was my friend anyway, she talks to everyone.

"Hey you! Wanna go somewhere today?"

She says to a random person. I roll my eyes as I headed to the gates. I made sure to take my text book before I left.

I walked slowly on my usual path. It was usually boring at home and there's wifi so that would definitely distract me.

I always head to the park near our house. No one ever went to it because it was secluded, so no one sees it. Plus who goes to the park these days.

"It's freezing, can't wait for spring"

I shrugged the cold off as I took slow steps and enjoyed my walk. Even though I've walked here a thousand times I still looked around with curious eyes to see if I could spot anything different from the last time.

I plopped my bag and sighed as I sat down the bench. The breeze was nice even though it was cold. I let the wind touch my face as I let out a satisfied sigh. Finally I could be alone.

After sitting there calmly for a couple of minutes I finally got out my books and began working on the questions. I didn't really mind work as long as I was doing it alone.

Minutes pass and I already finished it. I wiped fake sweat from my forehead and took a breath out.

"Finally I'm free"

I stretch out my arms and slump on the bench. I admire the scenery before me. I get startled as I hear some footsteps across from the hedge that hid the bench.

Was someone here? No one ever comes here.

Curious I looked through the hedge to find a guy around my age. He had my school's uniform. My eyes widen as he starts to rap. His words were spilling with passion. I couldn't understand most of what he was saying, because he was rapping so fast but I knew the song was sad.

He would rap while tapping his fingers then writing something on his notebook. I'm guessing he was writing a song.

I sat by the hedge and watched him work. His raw voice mixed with his tapping and the slight wind was soothing to my ear. I closed my eyes and tried to understand him.

All of a sudden I feel tears rolling down my face. I quickly wipe them off and silently laugh. I run to the bench and pick up my stuff. I run before I heard anything else.

~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~

"Questions 10-15 please, you are dismissed"

Everyone ran outside almost tripping on each other again. I sigh as I start dragging my feet. I didn't feel like working today. I just wanted to listen to the guy's raps.

"(Y/n) wanna go home together?"

"No"

She clicked her tongue before running to someone else. She never gives up.

As I left the school happiness washed over me. Wow I must really hate school.

All of a sudden my feet break into a run. I didn't even know I was running until I already got to the park. My breath left tracks of fogs as I breathed in and out. I collapsed on the bench and got out my work.

I looked around and tried to listen for anything. After I finished my work I looked around again.

"Is he not coming?"

I mumbled to myself. I sigh sadly as I began picking up my stuff but then I heard someone's footsteps again. I ran quietly to the hedge and excitedly looked at him with glowing eyes.

He sat down on the bench and got out his notebook. I hear him sigh as he starts rapping again. I slowly sit down with my back towards the hedge and closed my eyes.

I smiled at his lyrics. Yesterday his raps were sad, but this time they were sweet and loving.

As the night came I hear him getting up from the bench. I wait for him to be completely gone before I left myself. I smiled the whole way home and found myself humming his raps.

"He should call that song look here"

I chuckled to myself as I swayed my arms. My expression dropped as I saw my house.

"Sigh time to return to reality"

~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~~

"Questions 15-25, test tomorrow. You are all dismissed thank you"

Before I realised I was starting to be just like those guys who pushed everyone to get out. I too started running out of school. I ran all the way to the park and wondered what he would rap today.

"Sadness? Grief? Heh maybe some love?"

I chuckled to myself as I thought about him rapping about love again. Ever since that day he had never rapped a love song again.

I checked my watch and it was just around time for him to be coming around. Yes I had learnt around what time he came and yes I did come here  everyday.

I grinned as I heard him sit down the bench. I shuffled closer to the hedge and listened to him compose.

"Aahhh what's the word? Ah yea that's right... hmmm maybe this?"

I started to giggle as he thought out loud. It really made me happy listening to him.

I closed my eyes again and listened to the wind mixing with his soft raps. My eyes suddenly snapped open as he stops. I couldn't hear anything from him anymore. I look towards the hedge and he was gone.

I turn back around and scream as I see him right in front of me. I start sweating nervously.

"What are you doing here? Do you come here everyday?"

He starts interrogating me. I could see he was getting flustered though.

"I-um I just like the view here and well- I like the breeze?"

My voice began to trail off as I see him raising his eyebrows. He wasn't buying it.

"Okay fine yes I do come here everyday and yes it's to listen to you"

His cheeks turn red as he looks away to the ground.

"Wh-why?"

"Cause your raps are really good!"

He steps back as I raise my voice from the excitement. I look to the floor embarrassed.

"H-how long have you come here for?"

"Ever since you started coming here"

His eyes widen and I start laughing.

"What's wrong? Your music is nothing to be ashamed of"

A smile was slowly creeping to his face as he looks to the ground. I smile at him as I observe his face. It was my first time seeing his face so close and clear. He was a lot shyer than I thought.

But I could tell he was a great person.

"I'm (y/n) what's your name?"

"Yoongi"

Oh look a non angsty story
I made this while going on a nature walk (useless information)
I really wanted to make this into a book but I couldn't think of how to drag it out so I just turned it into a one shot. Hope ya enjoyed it xx

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

860 5 11
This is a one-shot collection Book! You can request on the info and request page where I'll add further information :} You can also see the oneshots...
12.7K 222 17
Just read it, it's not like you're gonna do anything more useful anyway ꒰⁠⑅⁠ᵕ⁠༚⁠ᵕ⁠꒱⁠˖⁠♡ Oneshots from books published on my main account-- @c0sm1c_k1...
24.1K 359 21
This book is one shots, short stories about BTS, most romance probably. I hope you enjoy 💚
51.2K 1.4K 44
A collection of Minsung One Shots part 2 since my first one disappeared?? Fluff: 💝 Angst: ❤️‍🩹 Smut: 🫦 Spice: ❤️‍🔥