Run To You | Pietro Maximoff...

By allyyargent

ʀᴜɴ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ | "I never really enjoyed running, so forgive me if I role my eyes at your speed because Maximoff... More

A little note
Cast
Prologue
ONE
TWO
THREE
FOUR
FIVE
SIX
SEVEN
EIGHT
NINE
TEN
ELEVEN
TWELVE
THIRTEEN
FOURTEEN
FIFTEEN
SIXTEEN
SEVENTEEN
EIGHTEEN
NINETEEN
TWENTY
TWENTY ONE
TWENTY TWO
TWENTY THREE
TWENTY FOUR
TWENTY FIVE
TWENTY SIX
EPILOGUE
ALTERNATE ENDING
SEQUEL
QUESTIONS

RUN TO YOU

82.5K 1.5K 833
By allyyargent

Clarke Vincent had experienced great but terrible things. Growing up an orphan had subjected her to being lonely, which in turn made her heart a little cold. While her parents -two mad scientist who played around with gene slicing- thought their experiment was harmless, it turned her into something different. There tempering with her mind had enhanced her senses drastically.

She was only ten when her parents ran from her when suddenly, she could do things no other children could do. Suddenly, she could hear conversations that were happening miles away and see through the dark with ease. Her senses had been dialed up to a hundred and it wasn't something a child that young could handle.

When a man with one eye stumbles upon her, meeting her in a police station where she had been brought after being caught stealing, he makes her a deal. She could either spend a number of years in some awful juvenile detention or train as an agent for him. With a slight dislike for cages and rules, she agrees to his deal and finds herself joining an organisation called S.H.I.E.L.D. That's when she's pushed to her limits in becoming something great, in becoming a weapon.

She becomes a lethal agent that would stop at nothing to finish a mission, but when her mission involves a boy with powers of speed, her morals are flipped upside down and suddenly, she fears she may be on the wrong side of a war.

***

Summary credit to tinkertaydust

[Edited]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

554K 14.4K 22
❝you didn't see that coming?❞ ❝actually, i did❞ [PIETRO MAXIMOFF/QUICKSILVER] [AGE OF ULTRON]
629K 19.1K 74
𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙩𝙬𝙤 𝘼𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙪𝙜𝙜𝙡𝙚, 𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙚, 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙜𝙧𝙤𝙬 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧. [Wanda Maximoff x Reader] • • BOOK 1 ➤ Age of Ul...
179K 4K 37
Book 1 Wandaxreader Enemies to lovers You are Tony's daughter You join the avengers after gaining powers Set after age of ultron I don't know if Pet...
621 27 13
𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐒 a simple story where an attack on the royal family creates an everlasting bond between two 'lucky' teens post-aou | 2015 pi...