Winx Club: Bloom And Sky

Od Regallee

Join Them In Their Unpredictable Journey! - Start: May 29, 2015 - End: June 5, 2018 ©2015 Regallee Více

Author's note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6 (part 1)
Chapter 6 (part 2)
Chapter 7
(Go on or Stop)
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Epilogue
Author's Note
Winx Club: Finding Her

Chapter 30

1.3K 17 6
Od Regallee

Hey! New Chapter! :D

So here are the shout outs:

---> CynthinaSouthern

---> AnnaConnolly0

---> shriyasinger

---> winx--club

---> Alicia9275

---> PurpleAngie1961

---> blackheart409

---> user44636666

---> KayleighWinkelman

---> YalnAyhan

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 30 ~ Final Battle ~

-----------------  

Note:

This Chapter will be in Third Person's View only :)

-----------------    

Third Person's View

Daphne: You can do it Bloom.

Stella: Daphne! Let us go! We have to help Bloom!

Daphne: No Stella! This is her fight!

Stella: But-

Tecna: We can't do anything Stella.

Stella stopped arguing with them and looked at Bloom, hoping she can end it all here...

Dark Bloom: Ready for your end, Bloom?

Bloom: How about you? Are you ready to be gone forever?

Dark Bloom: That can only happen in your dreams, sweetie. *grin*

Bloom: Let's end this.

----------------- 

Little did they know...

Stormy: How?!

Icy: Stormy! Why are you shouting?

Stormy: Bloom! How did Bloom escape?!

Icy & Darcy: What?!

They all looked out the window and saw Dark bloom and Bloom facing each other.

Darcy: Maybe we should help her, to destroy that fairy once and for all.

Stormy: How?

Icy: Let's all converge and join in Dark Bloom's body. 

The two nodded and concentrate...

Trix: Convergence!

They turned into one ball of light and flew fast and went in to Dark Bloom's body.

-----------------

Dark Bloom's eyes turned into a different shade of bright yellow eyes.

Inside Dark Bloom's thoughts...

Dark Bloom: Trix! What are you doing here?

Icy: Will help you.

Dark Bloom: evil will never be fair. *smirk*

They just laughed...

-----------------

Dark Bloom grinned at Bloom.

Dark Bloom: Let's start shall we?

Bloom: Fire Blade!

Bloom's attack hit Dark Bloom in the stomach and almost fell. Black Icicles suddenly appeared in the sky.

Dark Bloom: Black Icicles!

Bloom: Flame Shield!

Glaring at each other, then starting another attack round.

Dark Bloom: My turn. Optical darkness!

Bloom: Ahhh!

Bloom's eyes we're blind because of the attack spell.

Dark Bloom: Looks like this is going to be more fun. *smirk* Net of Darkness! Globe Lightning! Icicle Fury! Frost Storm!

Dark Bloom keep on throwing spells at Bloom.. while Bloom can't do anything because of the chain of spells thrown to her.

Aisha: Something's off..

Flora: What do you mean, Aisha?

Aisha: Dark Bloom's attacks, it's weird.

Tecna: You're right, aren't those attacks from the Trix?

Stella: They have to be cheating! Evil will never be fair.

Musa: How about we gave Bloom half of our powers?

They nodded the concentrate

Winx: Convergence!

A ball of light appeared in the middle of them. then disappeared and nobody knows it went to Bloom's body. Bloom's eyes started being a glowing blue eyes, then went back to normal.

While the other Winx became weak because half of their energy and power are now inside Bloom's body helping her to defeat Dark Bloom and end the darkness in Alfea.

-----------------  

Dark Bloom: Give up, Bloom!

Bloom: Never!

Dark Bloom: Face it Bloom! You'll never win against Me!

Bloom: Until there is good in this planet I'll always beat you!

Dark Bloom: Ha! Do you even here yourself? You got locked up by Me! You're weak right now because of Me!  And now Alfea's going down, because of Me!

In Bloom's mind...

'I have to be strong. My Friends need me, my family and Alfea needs me! I have to beat her, but how? My friends are weak right now because they have been fighting non-stop, my family needs to protect Domino and Alfea, Alfea is weak without it's magic barrier. The barrier distributes the magic energy throughout the school how am I suppose to defeat her?' 

Then suddenly Bloom have formed a plan. She stood straight then disappear.

Dark Bloom: Ha! Giving up now, Bloom? 

Stella: No! Where is she?!

Daphne: I don't know where, but I know she's near. I can sense her magic energy.

Sky: Trust Her.

Brandon: Sky what are you talking about?

Sky: Just trust Bloom. I know, she knows what she's doing.

----------------- 

Back to Bloom's side...

Bloom: Where is it? Aha! I finally found you.

Bloom is at the Heart of Alfea.

Bloom: The light of Alfea's heart is weakening. I have to help it. 

-----------------

None of them know what will happen next after the sudden disappearance of Bloom... All of them are waiting for something to happen. The other fairies and specialists are giving up thinking that Bloom abandoned them, while the Winx, Specialists, the Teachers, Daphne even Domino is hoping Bloom will come back and defeat her.

Dark Bloom: Meet your Doom!

-----------------

Bloom: Dragon Defense! Help me please, I'm begging you. I the keeper of the Dragon Flame, begging for you to help me restore the light of the Heart of Alfea. Give it strength to help me protect Alfea from the enemy.

A purple circle with a orange border appear in her hands. Being the keeper of the Dragon Flame, she knows the Dragon is listening to her.

Bloom: Help me, please. Help me defeat the enemy, give the heart of Alfea, the light and strength it needs, please.

After that Bloom release the ball of magic and that went inside the Heart of Alfea...

The weak light of the Heart of Alfea became bright and Bloom smiled at that view.

'Thank you.'

She herself won't deny she suddenly feel a lot more stronger.

----------------- 

Outside in the courtyard The fairies and the teachers suddenly feel a strong wave of magic through them.

Dark Bloom: W-what's h-happening?!

Dark Bloom shouted, then when everybody looked up, they saw dots of fire and they almost shouted in joy when they saw the dots of fire are forming a barrier.

Musa: Alfea's new barrier!

Aisha: I feel like Bloom, has to do something with this.

Dark Bloom: No!

----------------- 

Icy: What's going on?!

Dark Bloom: I don't know!

Suddenly Dark Bloom got hit with a strong attack. She fell to the ground, then when she looked up she saw Bloom glowing and her eyes were like fire.

Dark Bloom: You just never give up, don't you?

Bloom: Never! Everybody listen to me!

They all nodded then listen to Bloom.

Dark Bloom: What are you doing?!

Bloom: Everybody, give all the strength you've got!

They all prepare even the specialists They are all holding hands to unite.

Bloom: Friendship Flame! 

A strong magic energy connected the other fairies and Bloom.

Dark Bloom: What's going on?!

Bloom: It's time to meet your end.

Dark Bloom: Never! Dark Dragon!

A Dark Dragon made of Ice showed up Behind Dark Bloom.

Dark Bloom: You're the one who's going to meet your end!

Bloom: I'm not afraid of you! We're not afraid of you! Dragon of Domino!

A roaring Dragon made of fire showed up and stood behind Bloom.

Bloom: With all the power of all of us, together with the Dragon of Domino, Fight with all the power of us and the Dragon Flame!

The Dragon roared then went to attack, Dark Bloom attack also making the two dragon meet.

When the two dragon met the people on Alfea's ground was struck with a bright light while Bloom and Dark Bloom continue to fight in a barrier bubble. Before everyone can recover from the bright light another one appeared almost blinding them.

Flora: What happened?

Stella suddenly screamed that made everyone look at her...

Stella: Bloom!

----------------- 

This is it guys! 

This is the last chapter the next update will be the epilogue then that's the end of this book.

Also guys I need your opinion if I should do a book 2 or not for this book.

Thank you guys! For joining me for 3 years from 2015-2018 it took so long because sometimes I'm lazy, haha. Again Thank you, guys!

Vote|Comment|Follow

Bye!

L E E

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

228K 10.2K 32
𝘐𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘢 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘣𝘰𝘳𝘯 𝘢𝘴 𝘋𝘪𝘢𝘴𝘱𝘳𝘰 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘤𝘬𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨, 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵...
13.8K 222 18
~~ COMPLETED ~~ Myrta and bishop have gone missing on a mission and the winx and specialists are called upon to save them! Will they succeed? What wi...
833 6 3
Bloom and Nessy . know each other. a looooong time. Then things go a little darker than ever. And Bloom is in a big battle. for what's she love. And...
77.2K 1.4K 16
Growing up with a sister is never easy, imagine having to grow up with an older 'perfect' twin, it isn't exactly a walk in the park, especially when...