the school of life

By GRETCHEN552

a kid has been going to school only to realize he has to switch next year. More

begening 6th grade at shawnee

8 0 0
By GRETCHEN552

I love this school, i say. I would never leave it! Hello, my name is c.j. i go to shawnee middle school. I love it here. My favorite class is band. I have lots of freinds like andrea,ashely,jakob,quincy,and many more. On the first day i was confused on what to do and where to go. But once i made it to the middle school it was self explanitory. There was a oreintation day so we could or lockers and get to know the school and the schedule we would have.

  So the first month was good i made some freinds. At this time of the year i tried and stay with the 6th grade and backaway from the 7th and 8th graders. So my currenr freinds were peyton, jakob, quincy, samantha, maddox, and luke.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.6K 531 21
forelsket / verb to experience the euphoric, blissful feeling of falling in love baby netflix show season 1-3 πŸ¦’πŸ«§πŸ•―οΈ
27.3K 1K 17
What if Satoru Gojo had a younger brother? Let's find out.
167K 5.2K 35
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...
22.2K 397 11
After being died because of his Differences, he was send to hell and luckily meet the princess of hell & others, together they will make sure everyon...