My Creepypasta Ocs!!

By mishamishacasi

Me and my friend neko were talking about our ocs and she posted hers so im gonna post mine! You can read it i... More

Hi neko!
1: Slenderdude
2: Slendergirl
3: Spark
4: Happy
5: Seth-Sarin
6: Pitch Black
7: Blue Skull
8: Porcelain Doll
Realization
My Ocs in...Scenerios!!

Ideas?

33 2 3
By mishamishacasi

Hey everyone its me again with another update. I feel like I left this book alone and honestly I want to do more stuff with it like maybe write short stories of my Ocs or maybe if you really like them one-shots! I think that would be cute but I'm not sure.

Anywho, I think you people will enjoy it, if you have any ideas just recommend it to me in the comments or in private message, whatever you choose. I want to do this while I try to update my other books.

Also just to add a bit, I want to draw my Ocs again but a bit older, kind of like a peek of what they would look like in the future where most of them are adults. I'll even write a bit about what happens to them. It should be nice.

Anyways thats all I had to say I appreciate you reading and voting on this story! Bye for now!!

                              -mishamishacasi

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
250K 18.2K 90
as usual many dramas, emotions, fluffy , angst, and most importantly soo much love. top tae bot kook no cheating no threesom No skin ship with others
214K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
467K 31.6K 47
โ™ฎIdol au โ™ฎ"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...