ROSE ━━ game of thrones. ✓

By -happyhaunt

( COMPLETE. ) ROSE | ❛ loving them was tragic. letting them love her back was dangerous. ❜ in w... More

( 01. ━ INTO THE LION'S DEN. )
( 02. ━ THE WILD LOVES THE GIRL. )
( 03. ━ WE ARE MADE OF STARS AND STORIES. )
( 04. ━ SOMEDAY I'LL FLY AWAY. )
( 05. ━ THE GIRL AT THE END OF THE STORY. )
( 00. ━ EPILOGUE + THANK YOU. )

ROSE.

17.5K 508 98
By -happyhaunt

╔═══════════════╗

ROSE.
A 'GAME OF THRONES' SHORT STORY.
STANDALONE.

╚═══════════════╝

❛  they love each other,
and they both love her, too.
and it is everything
she has never wanted.  ❜

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

     IN THE MIDST OF GROWING TENSIONS, her father thinks Casterly Rock is the safest place for her. His eldest daughter, his only child; though his wife is pregnant again, and he wishes for a son. Rose is only fifteen, and he thinks she will be safe with his brother's family. He hopes, above all, that she will befriend her cousin Cersei, similar in age and beauty. He hopes his lonely child will find a friend in her.

     CERSEI LANNISTER DOES NOT EXPECT TO LET HER IN. She hates Rose Lannister, her untitled cousin, who has been forced into her home and into her life, who shows sympathy for her imp of a little brother. When Jaime returns from King's Landing, the youngest Kingsguard ever, something feel strange. She knows her brother is different, the boy who shares her soul, but he loves this strange, quiet girl. He loves her as he loves Cersei, and she thinks he can't be wrong.

     ROSE LANNISTER STEALS THEIR HEARTS, and she doesn't mean to. She doesn't want to. In the midst of war, all she wants is for her family to be safe. She does not know it will ruin her.

jaime lannister / cersei lannister / oc.

╔═══════════════╗

CAST  

AND THIS WILL BE HER SONG !

╚═══════════════╝

❛  i wish it would all stop.  ❜

AMANDA SEYFRIED  AS  ROSE LANNISTER

❛  you're a lion, dear.  ❜

CELINA SINDEN  AS  CERSEI LANNISTER

❛  i didn't mean to let her down.  ❜

BRADLEY JAMES  AS  JAIME LANNISTER

moodboards.

(  CERSEI, ROSE & JAIME LANNISTER  ━  COURTESY OF  lunimous  WHO CAME SECOND PLACE IN MY GAME OF THRONES GRAPHICS COMPETITION WITH THIS ENTRY !  YOU SHOULD MOST DEFINITELY GO AND READ HER STORIES PLS BECAUSE SHE'S GREAT. )

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

COMPLETED 25TH JULY, 2017.

BEGAN EDITING 19TH JANUARY, 2018.

FINISHED EDITING 22ND JANUARY, 2018.

A/N: so i'm editing this shorter into a slightly-longer short story, because i couldn't let rose go. i couldn't. i kept thinking 'i want to see more of her, i want to know how things would go if she were around on the show, i need more DEVELOPMENT from her and the people around her.' i'm not saying this will extend into the show, because then it wouldn't be a short story ( but i will write a one-shot to that effect if there's enough interest in it!! ) but i needed to write rose again. even if it's just to edit this story.

once again, thank you so much to luciangemini who let me write this plot in the first place. i feel so privileged to have given life to rose months ago, and that's because you let me, so thank you so so much. in recent months, i've felt closer to rose and her fragile mental health than ever before, and i need to write her again. i love her so much.

TRIGGER WARNINGS - INCEST, SWEARING, SUICIDAL INSINUATIONS AND RAPE SCENES.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 107 5
Summary: The story of Jaime Lannister and Y/N about how they escaped Cersei's claws. Warning: Angst, Fluff Pairing: Jaime x Fem!Stark!Reader Reader's...
382K 8.2K 68
Evelyn Stark is nothing like her brother Robb. She might have the talent to fight, be stubborn and sarcastic but she has a special talent for attract...
590K 15K 55
'Rose pulled them close, forcing them to look at her. The life fading by the second as they met with their killer's chocolate brown eyes. "I want...
109K 5.9K 162
After the death of his wife, Tywin Lannister knew he would never remarry. However, when the relationships between Targaryens & Lannisters are put int...