Learn Norwegian

By brookenyk

This book is going to teach you how to pronounce Norwegian words and other things. This is for beginners and... More

Basics
How to pronounce words
News flash!
Norwegian slang Words...
Norwegian alphabet
family members
Sweet words a boy can say to win you over.
How to understand if a Norwegian likes you
RaDoME
I dont know anymoreeeee
Vocab, time, weekdays, countries
Animals
He, she, it, etc.
2k!!
INSTAGRAM UPDATE
About the writer..
Names
colors!
friends, boyfriends, girlfriends..
Conversation #1
90
IDEAS
Travel
CONVOS #2 what to say to M&M
DE END

What you should know about Norwegians

1.3K 49 86
By brookenyk

1) Norwegians like their personal space so they will take up 2 seats, and in Norway if you sit by someone on the bus your now "weird".

2) They are NOT morning people so if you try to talk to a Norwegian person in the morning you will be ignored.

3) They have Mexican food on Fridays. It's like a tradition or something. They make tacos and sit with their family and watch their favorite tv show/ movie.

4) Norwegians curse A LOT! So if you hear a Norwegian person cursing jus randomly that means their having a conversation. It's normal for Norwegians to curse.

5) Norwegians HATE small talk. If your going to talk to us/them have a point to your story or you will be ignored.

That's all I know right now and its 01.13 am. Hope you remember these if you plan on going to Norway. See ya lovelys!                                              ~Brooklyn Bridge<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

238K 9K 30
Chat Noir and Ladybug are known as Paris' superheroes. But no one knows their true identities. Or Chat's love life. He spent almost all if his time...
224K 21.3K 70
Enjoy your writing! ☺ 2022. Help from a Watty Award-Winning Author, Wattpad Creator, and long-tenured Senior Wattpad Ambassador. Fresh updates perio...
71.4K 1.7K 35
When a game of spin the bottle takes a dramatic turn, Marinette gets even. The group of four friends falls apart, and in an attempt to save their fri...
215K 4.4K 32
Book 2 If you haven't read my other book: I'm Hurting (A Miraculous Marichat Fanfiction), I suggest you do. I'm really bad at summaries... After Mar...