Phantom Trip

By friking-awsom-kitten

*Currently republishing!* Maddie and Jack Fenton, also known by all as genius scientists in all things ghostl... More

Cheery awakening
And may the odds be ever in your favour
We're going on a trip, in our favorite rocket ship
Le Ghost Zone
The mark and the ghost
Sleep tight
And then....school
Dead meat
Bully the bully
Antighost shit
Not her boyfriend
Ahoy mateys
A duel of knights
Walking in the jungle
Skulker's collection
Caged Phantom
Teamup!
You're coming with me
Show time
Danny vs monster
Found them
In the Ghost Zone, we're the ghosts
Jail break
Escape
Pet
Ectofilters
Flirting and fighting
Dragon Princess
They did
Stabbed through the heart
Fright Fight
The Soul Shredder shredded
Gone...again
Dragon fight
Let's go home
BEWARE
New weapons
Fear me
You're under arrest
Girl problems
Interrogation
Tucker on dating advice
Plans
Plan in action
Screw this
Gotta go fast
Don't halfass the job
Frosty moss
Clone happenings
My master!
Angry girls
Evil halfa for mayor!
Science shit
Up for adoption
Danny the match
The lovebirds
Clockwork
Fire away
Partey
Let loose
A rock to start it all
Come at me bro
Cornered like a rat
Something crazy
Untameable
Not tame, befriend
Looking for dipstick
Work together
Rebound
Nightmare
Fails and Tales
What you wish is selfish
Who is the Red Huntress
Phantom evolution
Ship-repair ghost
Double Trouble
The Ultimate Prank
Yellow Doom
Eduqa
Get over it
Ghost anatomy
Do your best. Fail. Try again.
Virus more like BYErus
I'll sleep when I'm dead
Far Frozen is now near frozen
Training gone south
Hit it
I don't have a creative title: We feast!
The giant plant ghost monster
Drift away from this shit
Snow days are fun days
Smooth dude
Ghostbucks TM
There's no place like home
The Chaperones
El Fin

Goodbye Dora

3K 154 222
By friking-awsom-kitten

Ha. Gotta love tucker.

Someone catcalled.

Kim stood in the doorway. Her hair was cut short. It hung just below her jawline. Her bangs were pushed to one side and held with a pin to reveal what was previously hidden by the long hair. And she looked awesome.

She fidgeted under the stares. "So...how do I look?"

Danny held up his thumb. "Nice, Kim"

"Really cool."

"Fits you."

She blushed at the compliments.

Maddie stood up and smiled. "Do you feel better?"

Kim nodded and Maddie copied her. "Alright then. Danny, how are Sam and Valerie holding up."

"Valerie can't walk on her foot without limping and Sam isn't allowed to stand up yet."

Maddie nodded. "Then we will spend the night here until they get better. We should be able to go by tommorrow after lunch."

The students dispersed. Many huddled around Dash to hear the whole story of how he beat the crap out of the ghost. Dash took the chance to full advantage.

Most girls gushed around Kim and showered her with compliments.

Danny and Tucker went to tell Sam the good news. They found her talking with Dora.

Valerie lay next to them awkwardly as the girls caught up with all the events.

"And then Danny refused to get in the stupid ship but I didn't know why then. Tucker and Sidney were trying to push him in and the idiot was just putting on a big show. The whole class was watching. So I just lean out the door and yell: There's a bathroom in here, you know!"

Dora laughed. "And they bought that?"

"Yes. So he finally got on the ship and he went straight to the bathroom. You should have seen their faces."

They laughed and Danny crossed his arms. "I'm right here you know."

Dora didn't look at him. "We know."

"Anyways." Tucker leaned against Valerie's bed. "Seems like we are staying here for the night until you two get better."

Sam's expression brightened.

Dora smiled. "I'll show your parents where they can sleep." And she left the room.

The four friends talked for the rest of the hour.

Then Melissa came running in. "There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you. We have a room and your mom said to find you." She spoke mostly to Danny, which left Tucker wondering if he should go too. He shrugged and followed the two out after waving goodbye to the girls.

They were led down a hallway and to a big room. Many beds were scattered across the space and the students lay sprawled on them. It looked like the hospital wing but without the nurses and looking less.....hospitaly. A few ghosts lay in different beds. Others wandered around. Danny guessed this was the staff's room, but this surely wasn't all of the staff?

Maddie saw them and beckoned them to her. "They're letting us sleep in the employers' beds. Many were sent to spend the night in a house in the town so that we have enough space. Even if this is a ghost house, we are guests here. So treat everything with care and don't break anything."

Tucker and Danny nodded absently. They hadn't been paying much attention but they weren't about to go around ripping the sheets in half.

Danny went to sit on an empty bed but Melissa stopped him. "I reserved a bed for you here." She pointed. "See, you sleep right next to my bed."

Danny's eyes widened. He gaped. "Uhhh...that's nice, Melissa." He stood unsurely.

Tucker came to his rescue. "Sorry, Melissa. But dude and I already have a bed." He grabbed Danny's tensed shoulders and led him away before the redhead could argue.

Danny let out his breath. "Thanks, Tuck."

The boy shook his head as he sat down on a bed. "Dude. You have to be careful. You know what Sam will do if she hears about this?"

Danny frowned in confusion. He lay down on the bed in front of his friend. "What does she have to do with this?"

Tucker smirked but didn't say anything.

Soon everyone was sitting on their bed. Food was brought to them and they enjoyed a delicious meal.

After that they were send to wash their own plates in the kitchen, which they did grudgingly. And they prepared for bed. Which meant washing their faces and taking their shoes off, given that they didn't have pajamas or toothbrushes.

It took Paulina and Star hours to get ready. They spend most of the time in front of the mirror trying to brush their hair with their fingers and muttering about what kind of pigs house they lived in to not even have hairbrushes.

But soon enough, both ghosts and humans slowly drifted off to sleep. Exausted of the day's events.

~~~~~~~~~~~sup~~~~~~~~~~

   Danny woke up with a start. He squinted bleary eyed as he inspected the room. It was a big room. He frowned as he saw many beds and other people sleeping on them. Wait, were those ghosts? And he recognised the humans. A lot were awake and about. Some offered him a good morning. Danny returned it uncertainly. What was happening here?!

Then all the events rushed back at him. He groaned and plopped back down. He covered his eyes with his arm. Whyyyyyyy.

"Hey bro."

Danny peeked from under his arm to look at Tucker. "Hey." He said shortly.

"Bad mood?" Tucker grinned. "I know just the thing for that." He grabbed Danny's arm and yanked him up. Danny groaned lazily but couldn't resist as he was dragged to his feet. "Nooooo. Lemme sleep." He stopped startled as water was splashed in his face. He yelped and swiped it off. "Dude, what the heck!"

Tucker ignored that and wiped his wet hand off Danny's shirt. He pushed him to the door. "Common. They're serving breakfast."

At that the halfa's eyes brightened. His pace quickened until he was at a full run. Tucker's laugh followed him.

The morning passed uneventfully. The four friends appreciated it greatly. Finally, when Andrew's watch said eleven am, Sam was allowed to stand up. She had only suffered of mild concussion.

Valerie could walk and her foot didn't hurt as much as before. It wasn't broken. Just bruised. She could live with that.

Sam stood up shakily. Her face color became green but she had decided she wouldn't puke. And Samantha Manson's word is law. Especially in front of all the students.

Danny stood next to her as did Tucker. They were ready for if she were to show any weakness.

She took a deep breath and put her weight on her feet. It worked.

She smiled and gave Maddie a nod. The ghost hunter said: "Ok then. We will be leaving after lunch as planned. Sam, work on your walking, sweetie. But make sure you don't force yourself."

They nodded and Sam walked circles around the medical room. They realised they were in the way and moved to the hallway.

They saw Kim sitting down there, looking at her hair in wonder.

Kim felt weird. Her hair had always been long. She felt so light. She shook her head. Her black hair swirled around her head. It was so soft.

James looked at her from the door. Her pony was pinned back and her face was fully visual now. They seemed brighter and the haircut accentuated her sharp jaw. She looked pretty.

She shook her hair around and he had a 'shampoo commercial' feeling.

His cheeks tinted and he left.

Can you feeel the love

Soon it was time for lunch. This time they joined princess Dorathea in her dining room. It would have been awkward if Andrew had stopped asking the ghosts so many questions.

As soon as they were done they lined up to leave. Food was brought to the ship, and none of Maddie's explaining that they already had food, could stop them. Jack didn't help. He salivated at all the deliscious meals passing his nose and urged them forward.

Soon they were ready to enter. Many students said their goodbyes to the ghosts and Dora.

Sam hugged the princess. "See you," she whispered.

Dora smiled. "Come visit soon."

The ghosts stood a good ten meters away from the ship. And with good reason. The filters were much stronger than the day before.

Danny hyperventilated as he looked at the ship. He could literaly see the wisps of green ectoplasm be sucked into the metal of the ship.

He gulped. No way was he entering that.

He looked around and finally spotted his dad. He was carrying a big pile of bags filled with food towards the ship. Danny quickly approached him.

"Hey dad. Can I ride Leroy this time?"

"Sorry Danny-boy. You'll have to ride in the ship. It's safer and I promised I would keep an eye on you."

Danny creased his eyebrows. "Please, dad. Leroy is a really good guardian. We'll ride right next to the ship so you can see us. Please dad. What better to protect me from ghosts than a ghost."

Jack paused before he kept walking. "You'll have to talk to your mother about this Danny."

Danny stopped walking. The air was getting harder to breathe. He looked at where he was and realised he was standing right beside the dreaded thing. He jumped back. "MOOOM!!" He shouted.

She cane running in. "Danny. What's wrong. What happened. Are you ok?"

Danny shook his head. "Can I ride Leroy? Pleeeease?"

Maddie sighed relieved. "No Danny. You are going in the ship."

Danny paled. "Mom please. No. I want to ride Leroy. I'll be safer, I promise."

She shook her head and walked away.

Soon everyone was inside the ship.

Sam looked around worriedly. "Where's Danny."

Valerie limped to her seat and plopped down. "I saw him begging his parents to let him ride his pet earlier."

Tucker looked hopeful. "What did they say."

"No."

They were interrupted by Maddie, who leaned out the entrance. "Danny. Get in here right now."

Many students groaned. Fenton was going to waste their time by not getting in the ship....again.

They looked out to see Danny on top of Leroy. He shook his head stubbornly.

Maddie scowled. "Stop playing around and get in the ship or you're grounded."

Soon many students shouted at the boy.

"Hurry up, Fenturd."

"You had the whole morning to go to the bathroom."

"Get your ass in here."

Danng frowned. "No! I'm not getting in the ship. You can't make me." And with that Leroy jumped from the island and on another.

Maddie shouted to no avail. She closed the door and jumped into her seat in the cockpit.

The ship started and floated up.

The ghosts cheered they goodbye as the ship took off.

Dora watched them go. She smiled. "I wish you good luck, sir Phantom"

Heyyyyy.
So yeah i know the morning was kind of boring but they got through.
You guys know how hard it is to keep track of the time?
I need to make sure my characterd eat at the right times and dont starve.
Ive just reread my book to figure out how many days passed.
Three
And they were going for a week.
That means theres four more days over.
THERES SO MUCH THAT NEEDS TO BE WRITTEN.

I cant wait for the next chappie.

BYEEEEEEEE

Ps. I still cant download my camera pics. That means u guys dont get to see the beautiful vieuw from the eiffel tower or the cool things in disneyland

Sorry duded

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 29 39
Fourteen year old Danny Fenton becomes a halfa (half ghost half human) after an accident in his parents' lab. Danny becomes Danny Phantom, the ghost...
18.8K 563 13
Danny Phantom has been raised by ghosts in the Ghost Zone ever since he was discovered as a baby by Pandora. One day during a fight with a mysteriou...
63.9K 1.1K 19
What happens when Danny and Sam(rulers of the Ghost Zone) have to go on a field trip with their entire English class and Jack and Maddie. Will their...
438 0 14
It's been 10 years since the infamous Danny Phantom saved the planet and the family needs a break. The Fenton family is going on a trip to Paris! Joi...