My Happy Ending

By livelaughluv451

All Amber Walker wants is a happy life. She was always wanted to get a perfect boyfriend, have a perfect marr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Epilogue (Last Chapter )

Chapter 21

38.2K 479 36
By livelaughluv451

Amber’s POV

I froze with horror as I stared at the unknown man in Noah’s house.

He raised his head and looked me over. Suddenly, without warning, he pushed the woman off the bed and strutted over to me. I gasped as the woman fell to the floor with a thump.

I knew I needed to get out of here. Now.

I turned to the hallway but a hand clamped the door shut, guessing my actions.

My middle felt hollow as I turned to the nearly naked man. He smiled at me, showing me all of his teeth.

“What’s up beautiful?” He purred, making me shudder. I studied him, taking in his features.

He was tall and had short jet black hair, which was cropped up into a spikey style. He had a good build, but nowhere as good as Noah did. His shirt was thrown across the room, exposing his chest, but luckily, he still had his jeans on.

I backed away from him, staying mute.

“Not going to talk? That’s alright, what I have planned doesn’t need much talking anyway,” He said softly, running a hand down the back of my neck.

I shoved him away roughly, fear taking over.

“W-who are you?” I whispered, pressing my back into the door. I reached behind me and jigged the knob and tried to pull it open, but the man had his hand on the door, pushing it shut.

“Drew. What about you?” He said his voice deep. I flinched and backed away even more into the door.

“Amber,” I answered my voice barely audible. His eye brows shot up as he looked me up and down.

“Amber,” He repeated thoughtfully. He smiled, making shivers run up my spine. I took a shaky breath, trying to calm myself.

Faintly, I heard the sound of a car engine, almost making me cry with relief. Noah was here.

The thought of Noah being so close inspired me so I tried the door again, pulling as hard as I could.

It didn’t budge an inch.

Suddenly, I was spun around and Drew crashed his lips to mine. I whimpered, but the sound was lost in his mouth. I tried to pull away, but he pinned my arms to the door.

He ran his hands over my body, making me shudder in disgust. I brought my knee up and kicked him in between his legs, making him grunt and lean over in pain.

He looked up at me in shock. I grimaced, balled my fist, and punched him in the face.

I heard a sickening crack, but to my horror, it wasn’t his nose that had broken. I screamed out as my hand throbbed in pain.

Tears blurred my vision, but I saw his recovered figure loom above me, shaking its head.

“You know, you shouldn’t tuck your thumb in, when you punch, this is what happens,” Drew said sounding amused. He leaned in to kiss me but was interrupted by the door swinging open.

The movement caused me to tumble into Drew, who had sprung back a few feet. I blinked a few times and saw Noah through my tears.

Quickly, I ran to him, letting myself be engulfed in his embrace. He moved himself between me and Drew and cupped my face in his hands.

“Amber, what happened?” He asked worriedly. I tried to answer but instead a sob escaped as I thought about Drew’s lips on mine. Noah took my hand, making me wince. He pulled it up and looked at my hand, which was started to turn a shade of purple.

He spun around and grabbed Drew around the throat.

“What did you do to her?” He yelled, slamming Drew against the wall. Drew looked unfazed as he smirked.

“Oh nothing. But we did have a little fun,” Drew said. Noah yelled in rage as he slammed Drew against the wall again.

“Stay. Away. From. Her,” Noah said, treating each word as if it was its own sentence. He released Drew and moved to me, only to scoop me up into his arms.

He carried me bridal style out of the house and into the car. As he sat me down, I slumped into the seat. He started the car and pulled out of the driveway quickly. As he was driving away, Drew came out of the house and waved to us, a big smirk etched across his face.

The drive was silent, except for the sound of my heavy breathing.

 Noah didn’t even attempt to make conversation, just stared straight at the road ahead of us. I sighed and glanced at the clock on the dash board.

It read: 12:05.

I sighed again, making Noah look over at me.

“Are you okay?” He asked concerned, finally speaking. I tried to force a smile but all I could manage was a grimace. Noah frowned and went back to glaring at the road.

He has every right to be mad at me. I did just kiss Drew, whoever he is. I mean, I know me and Noah weren’t dating, but that had to hurt a little, right? A small part of me hoped it did.

We arrived in my house, anger still radiating off of Noah.

He got out of the car and opened my door for me without saying a word.

I walked into the house and expected him to follow me but instead, he waited by the car, watching me with the furious look still on his face.

My temper snapped as I stormed up to him.

“Why are you so mad at me?” I demanded, placing a hand on my hip, trying to look confident. He raised an eye brow.

“What do you mean?” He asked, sounding genuinely confused. I crossed my arms across my chest, my confidence sparking.

“Why are you so mad at me? Look, I know Drew kissed me, but I didn’t like it! Okay?! I didn’t mean to do anything so I don’t know what you’re so mad about! I mean, you’ve ignored me the whole time we were in the car and now you’re refusing to come inside!” I yelled angrily. He looked at me amused.

“Don’t you dare laugh Noah Flynn!” I threatened as he let out a chuckle. He chuckled again, making me glare at him.

“Fine! You know what, don’t come inside. See if I care,” I said, beginning to walk away. Before I could take a step in the opposite direction, he pulled my arm, bringing me closer to him.

I was about to protest but he crashed his lips to mine. I moaned and wrapped my arms around his waist. He was gentle but demanding at the same time. His lips melded with mine as the sparks flew up between us.

He pushed me away quickly, making me groan. I stopped once I realized the furious expression was back.

“He kissed you?” Noah asked slowly. I winced as I remembered Noah didn’t know about Drew kissing me. Until I told him.

I didn’t say anything but my expression must have given me away for he spun around and walked back into his car, ready to go back.

“No!” I shouted, trying to open my door. He clicked the lock, denying my entry. I winced as I pulled too hard with my bad hand.

“Noah, don’t!” I screamed. I might not like Drew, but he didn’t deserve the beating that was heading his way. The look on Noah’s face told me it wouldn’t be pretty on Drew’s side.

“Noah, please!” I yelled as he started the car. He ignored me and pulled out of the driveway.

“Noah!” I called one final time as I watched his car speed down the road.

I ran inside and searched frantically for my cell phone. I ran upstairs and tore apart my room searching. I screamed in frustration when I found no trace of it.

That’s when I realized it was sitting in the pocket of my jeans. I hastily pulled it out and scrolled through my contacts list, trying to find Noah’s name.

I realized with horror that I’d never gotten Noah’s number and had no way of contacting him. Just as I was about to throw my phone across the room, Noah’s name caught my eye.

I pressed on the call button and listened to it ring.

“Amber, I have to do this,” Noah’s voice spoke after the third ring. Oddly enough, I did have his number.

“Noah, just please! He didn’t do anything wrong!” I screamed. Well, the last part was a lie. I knew him for five minutes and I can think of three things that was wrong of him.

“Yes he did! He kissed you and that’s not okay!” Noah said angrily. I stood up paced through the hallway. I had to reason with him.

“Noah, please just listen-,” I started.

But that’s when everything went black.

CLIFFHANGER :)

Okay, still, exams all THIS week so the vote limit with be 40 Sorry :(

By the way, you guys are awesome for giving me that much :D

Next upload: Wednesday

Thanks for reading <3 <3 <3

And PLEASE Vote/ Comment / Fan

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.1K 2.1K 45
Fast forward a couple of years later, Maggie is gone and Evan is still trying to figure out what went wrong. Heartbroken and confused, Evan tries t...
2.1M 34.3K 64
He's a player, he's hot and he's stubborn. Everyone knows it- especially him. Shes never been kissed, she's unnoticed and she's shy- no one knows her...
25M 716K 48
Jenna Howard is not your regular 19 year old. She's been by herself since she was just 5 years old. After being dropped off at an orphanage when she...
19.9M 678K 63
(*Now an Amazon Bestselling eBook*) Sera's usually a good girl. (Except for that one wild night in the backseat of a stranger's car!) But what happen...