I Won't Give Up on Us-Raura

By haileexoxo

It was always a competition for the brunette. She would constantly find herself competing for his attention... More

The Sleepover
Meeting with Maia
The Truth?
Maia the Devil?
Pancakes
Unconfident
Ending It
Bravery
The Mistake I Made
What Happens Now?
I Miss You
The Unfortunate Side
New Faces
Introductions
Nerves
I Need to Ask Her
Mixed Feelings
I'm So Stupid
Just Take Me
The New Old Us
Best Friends, Feelings?
The Plan
It's not Supposed to End like This
Time is Running Out
I Really Do Love You
Cheers To Us
AN

Remember Her?

2.3K 98 21
By haileexoxo

'LAURA, LAURA COME BACK," I called running after her. She just wouldn't stop. I lost sight of her figure  and walked back to my house.

I walked into the door sulking, only to be greeted by the person I wanted to see the least right now. "Ross! Ross! Oh my goodness, I thought you were dead!" Maia wailed. I rolled my eyes. "Maia, relax I'm fine," I said. She looked at me and smirked.

"Maia, remember Laura Marano?" I asked. "Yeah. That little poor girl thought that you were gonna pick her over me," she scoffed. "Don't talk about Laura like that," I warned. "Calm down Ross, it's not like she's around," Maia said looking at my eyes. "Actually, she's our neighbor. And you know what Maia, you really need to get some help. I thought I loved you. I really did. But I don't. I only ever kissed you to take away the pain of missing Laura. I've had enough of all your lies," I yell. She looks scared. "Oh, is the little princess scared? Well, good. Cause I'm out of here and I'm out of this relationship!" I yelled. "What, Ross no." Maia whispered.

"Yes. I belong with someone else. Have a nice life," I scoff and run out of the house.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I walk up to Laura's porch, thinking she's home but she wasn't. I run in the direction she ran in when she left the house earlier. I run for about an hour when I see a petite brunette sitting on a park bench, crying. My heart breaks.

I slowly walk over, tears falling from my eyes too. I take off my jacket and put it on her like a blanket. She looks up at me, and then realizes who I am and fear falls over her eyes. "I'm not going to hurt you," I say gently. "That's exactly what you did a year ago," She scoffs, avoiding eye contact. "Laura, you don't understand, I have something to say to you!" I yell. "What? What could you possibly have to say to me?" She yells.

I think and then realize that this is the right time. I gather all my courage and say it. "Laura, I feel the same way," I say. Her expression softens, but then hardens again.

"It's too bad you're a year late," she says. And with that she walks away, leaving me drowning in my own thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.3K 4.1K 27
"What could possibly go wrong? Dating a legendary rockstar could only mean good things right? Okay, maybe a few bumps in the road. Or maybe a lot. ...
166K 5.2K 34
~ COMPLETED ~ "You want me to do what!?" "Please Laura. I need you to do this for me!" "Why me? Why not one of your other girl friends?" "Well, uh...
60.3K 1.6K 43
I SUGGEST NOT READING THIS I WROTE THIS WHEN I WAS TWELVE OR THIRTEEN Laura Marie Marano, a simple yet misunderstood girl who lives in LA, goes to M...
17.8K 902 18
Crush- a burning desire to be with someone who you find very attractive and extremely special. Γ—Γ—Γ— Laura had one of those. She was head over heels f...