Monster (Twilight X Reader)

Bởi jxckson-wxng

After a night (Y/N) (L/N) was attacked by a monster of some sort, things were never going to be the same. In... Xem Thêm

Chapter 1: Newborn
Chapter 2: Forks
Chapter 3: Jasper
Chapter 4: The Cullens
Chapter 5: Secrets
Chapter 6: Jacob
Chapter 7: La Push
Chapter 8: Alliances
Chapter 9: Reasons
A/N
Chapter 10: Guilt
Chapter 12: Lies
Chapter 13: Truth
Chapter 14: Distance
Chapter 15: Bloodsucker
Chapter 16: Jealousy
Chapter 17: Pretend
Chapter 18: Desire
A/N!! (Important)
Chapter 19: Soulmates
SEQUEL!

Chapter 11: Victoria

27.8K 1K 705
Bởi jxckson-wxng

Normal P.O.V

You willingly left with Riley. You weren't sure why you did, your body acted on it's own. You still irked to know why Riley Biers traveled from Seattle to find you, and then return without knowing if he'd ever see you again.

Why was it that you had to get your life ruined for his sake? Why you, who was miles and miles away?

Riley led you to a part of Washington you weren't quite familiar with. Like Forks, there were clouds coating the sky, blocking the sun. It was oddly quiet, but you could faintly hear the sounds of what seemed to be animals gnawing on meat blocks away.

"Riley, where are we?" You asked as he stopped in an empty alley. You hadn't realized your fear until your voice came out timid and shaky.

"Somewhere we can't be found. Believe it or not, I don't want you to get hurt."

You scoffed, confidence returning. You knew who you were talking to, and hated that you followed him out of Forks. "Like hell I'll believe that. You've done nothing but hurt me since the day we met."

"Baby girl, I didn't do anything to hurt you. I know I seem like the bad guy, but I'm not." He sighed, running his fingers through his hair in defeat. "You don't have to believe me, but everything I've done for you is to help you."

Your eyes rolled in your skull. "Bullshit." You spat out. You turned to leave, ready to find your way back to Forks and exit this shady alleyway.

"Wait," Riley called, in which you ignored. You listened instead to the sound of your shoes hitting the pavement as you neared the turn that led to the road. An arm snaked around your waist, pulling you backwards. Your back pressed against Riley's chest, he was cold, like you, and felt unbreakable. "Stay."

His voice sounded more like a plea than an order.

"No." You unlatched his arm from your waist and turned to look at him.

"Please, I brought you a peace offering." He disappeared for a moment deeper into the alleyway, then returned with his so-called "peace offering". Thrown on the ground before you was none other than a helpless human girl, her mouth covered in duct tape, face coated in tears, and wrists bound behind her back.

"This?" You tried to keep your voice strong. It hasn't been long since you were changed, and the first year is the hardest to control a vampire's thirst. You gulped, holding your breath. You didn't need to breath, but the feeling was uncomfortable not to do so.

"Yes, I figured you may be hungry."

"I'm not." You turned away from him again, only to freeze a moment later. The pure scent of human blood filled the air, making breathing hard and your chest tighten.

Your composure was decaying with every hesitant step. It was only when you finally glanced behind you, only for a millisecond, that you knew you'd made a terrible mistake.

Your body completely froze, you couldn't move, think, speak. Riley stood behind the girl, holding her up by her hair. She was no longer moving. There was no struggling in Riley's presence, or attempting to scream. She was slowly, painfully dying in his grasp with a slit in her throat and blood dripping down her neck and chest.

Your breath hitched in your throat, a lump forming in your chest. "What did you..." Riley stood with that malevolent smirk on his face, a blade in his hand coated in a thick layer of blood.

As if your body acted on it's own impulses, you lunged forward and clenched your teeth around the lady's neck, making sure not to waste a single drop of blood.

"That's my girl," Riley smirked, watching you fall apart in front of him. The diet that lasted only a few days, was gone. The taste of human blood was something you feel to be necessary to survive.

When you were done, you panted. Knelt on the ground, your eyes fixated on the pavement below you. Slowly, you raised your head. Riley was towering over you, he was grinning, and watching your every move as your bright red eyes connected with his equally bright ones.

He bent down to you, taking a handkerchief from his pocket. You felt like crying, but you knew vampires couldn't cry. "It's okay, baby girl." He tried to relax you, but the only person to manage that was Jasper. It was always Jasper.

He carefully wiped the sides of your mouth and then your chin.

"Come with me."

You didn't want to, in fact you hated the idea. But returning home seemed worse. Jasper may have absolutely hated the idea that you were hanging around the shapeshifters, but hanging around Riley was worse.

You still didn't know what Riley was up to, although you know it involves Newborns. Were you apart of some Newborn cult? Did he want you to be?

"Riley, why were you in Bella's house?" You asked as he walked you down the alley, his arm around your body.

"I was looking for you."

He's lying, you could tell. He hesitated for only a millisecond, but it made that much of a difference.

"The real reason." You egged on.

He sighed, pulling you closer which only made you feel even more disgusting.

"She's very interesting to my... friend." He said, pausing slightly in the middle of his sentence. "Who, by the way, wants to meet you."

He let go, and you could finally breath. He looked at you, waiting for your response. "Why would I do that? I know Bella's in danger, and it has something to do with you."

"Why did you save me?"

You were immediately taken back by his question after he ignored yours. "What?"

"Back there, one of those Cullens were coming. You shielded me, just like you do to yourself. For the first time since I've changed you I can finally..." He trailed off, walking closer. "I can finally sense you. Your smell, it's intoxicating."

He pressed you against the wall of a building, his arms on both sides of you. "You saved me from being ripped apart by that vampire. Why?"

His face neared yours, suddenly you had the urge to spit in it.

You didn't want to answer. In fact, you didn't have an answer. He chuckled, his breath hitting your face causing your stomach to churn. At this point you had no intention to leave with him.

"Come on, Victoria would be pleased to see you." He grinning out, his hand sliding down your arm and latching around your hand.

Victoria. That name stuck out like a sore thumb. When you first met Jasper it was no blissful greeting. It was a rabid attack, a terrifying, life threatening attack. And the first words spat out of his mouth were, "Did Victoria send you?"

This man, Riley. He knew Victoria. "Victoria?" You asked.

"That friend I mentioned earlier."

You wanted to scream and run away from this monster. Instead, you followed him. Riley led you to an abandon warehouse in Seattle. There you saw sights you never wanted to see.

Newborn vampires were scattered in the area, an unstoppable army. Fighting or preying, these disgusting bloodsuckers were gruesome and horrid. That's when you realized you were no different.

"Hello there." You heard. You turned to look at a girl with red hair and matching eyes. She smiled at you in more of a sinister way than a friendly one. "It's nice to finally meet you." That girl... That's Victoria.

Jasper's P.O.V

"Argh!" I yelled, slamming my fist into the wall. Bits and pieces of concrete broke from the spot leaving a noticeable dent. I wasn't only pissed, I was scared. I was worried.

Where is she? Where did she disappear to? Alice saw Riley near the entrance, but he wasn't there. Her vision cut off soon after, which can only mean it was interrupted.

I can always find her, always. Yet she put up that stupid barrier to block her from my senses.

"Hey, it's okay, Jasper. She's fine wherever she is." Alice said softly, rubbing my arm. I casually pushed her hand off of me, not in the mood for her comfort.

After a few moments of silence, I calmed down slightly. Then, the thought of Riley's hands on her caused a fitting rage to build up once again. "Dammit!" I yelled, pushing open the front door and walking outside.

"Jasper, stop!" Alice yelled. I ignored her and continued walking towards the woods. "Jasper, wait! You can find her!"

I stopped in my tracks, slowly turning to look at Alice in the doorway. Concern was etched across every part of her face.

I raised an eyebrow, shaking my head. "No, I can't! Not with that barrier up!" I yelled back.

"Yes, you can, Jasper, because you can always find your soulmate!" She yelled causing my entire body to freeze and just stare at my love.

"What?" I finally asked, after a few seconds had passed.

"Jasper," Alice looked at me with pain in her eyes. A pain I had yet to see on her. She looked heartbroken. "You and (Y/N) are soulmates."

"No," I ran towards her, cupping her face. "You're my soulmate."

She shook her head, removing my hands. "No, I'm not. Jasper, I've been hiding something from you."

Alice's P.O.V

{Flashback - The day (Y/N) entered town}

A gasp released from my lips. "Alice, what did you see? Victoria again?" Jasper asked holding my shoulders, caressing them carefully.

I shook my head and looked at him with big eyes. "No, not Victoria. Someone just crossed the border. A vampire's entering our territory."

"I'll go check it out, okay?" Jasper suggested. I nodded with a smile, hiding the pain the vision caused. He was being nice, trying to help me out with everything I was going through.

Once Jasper left, Edward entered the room and knew something was up. "Alice, what's wrong?"

He asked, walking closer. "I just saw Jasper's future." I said quietly. Edward pushed a few strands of hair out of my face.

"You always do, so?"

"Edward," I whined, looking into his golden eyes, "It's not with me. Jasper's not suppose to be with me."

{End of Flashback}

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

45.7K 2.2K 91
Edward Cullen has never wanted to sleep more than he did at this moment, as he started junior year for the umpteenth time. He never would have imagin...
3.3K 93 11
Xephra was a unique girl. She was a balance of childish and responsible. This is about her life as Charlie Swan's daughter and how she lived before a...
140K 3.2K 26
'She is kind but strong, And that is where so many mistake her. They interpret her kindness for weakness And force her to show her strength.' •JmStor...
4.1K 200 13
In the mist-shrouded town of Forks, Nancy Swan's life takes an unexpected turn when she relocates with her younger sister Bella. Amidst the perpetual...