Creepypasta x Reader

By BloodOnTheWalls01

There is a new comer at the CP house and all the boys seem to develop feelings for her. More

Creepypasta x Reader
The Dreamy Ben
The yells down the hall.
The student.
A Dream?
Jabbawocky?
Spin
Just when i could see again.
Where am i?
Ow?
Requests?
Change of plans...

You seem off today?

3.8K 117 12
By BloodOnTheWalls01

"What do you mean?" Everyone says whiles looking at hoodie, his voice quietens "w-we know her from school" hoodie says as he sits down terrified.
"Welcome anyways!" Jeff says as he stares at his newly sharpened knife,
"I believe we have never met" I hear behind me I turn around to see a man bowing and holding out his hand, he stands back up and the man kinda seemed strange he had no face he wore a tux that looked like its just been bought he wore a red tie around his neck and he had something coming out of his back he had sharp long nails an a bald head. He sees me staring, he looks at his tenticals "they are tenticals he say as he walks away.

Sorry it's short but I thought that I should update some of me stories for you guys!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

257K 8.9K 104
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...
450K 13.5K 96
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
986K 61K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
187K 8.6K 30
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...