Letting Go Is Easier Said Tha...

By iamsporty657

It was Myra Waters' freshman year of high school, fall of 2012 to be exact that she began to fall in love for... More

Character List
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Author's Note
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Getting Feedback
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Author's Note- Mental Health Breaks
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Author's Note
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author's Note
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Author's Note
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
10 Facts About Me
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Author's Note
Chapter 86
Chapter 87

Chapter 45

19 3 3
By iamsporty657

Chapter 45

Two days later... The weekend... Saturday to be exact...

  I'm so happy it's the weekend. This week has treated me well but I just need some time to relax. I'm hanging around the house today and going to the movies with Becky tomorrow. We're going to see the new Jennifer Aniston movie. I think it's called Cake. It has Anna Kendrick in it from Pitch Perfect and Into The Woods in it which is fab. I don't know the entire plot line but I think that it's going to be pretty good. Anything with Jennifer Aniston in it hardly ever disappoints. She's just flawless. I'd even go as far as to say that Jennifer Aniston is goals. I have a feeling that I've already said this before. Whatever.

   Do you want to know what makes today extra awesome? Well I'm going to tell you anyway. Both of my parents have the day off from work. We're spending the afternoon watching movies and the evening having family game night. Most people think that family game night is dorky and lame but not me. My parents and I play some of the best games around, which include Checkers, Sorry, Monopoly, and various card games. I don't mean to toot my own horn but I'm great at all of them. I don't always win of course, but I somehow manage to hold my ground for a long time. 

  That night...

 Today was exactly the day off from life that I needed. I had so much fun with my parents that I didn't even bother to glance at my phone once. It was night to be unplugged for a day. Honestly though, I'm amazed that I survived a whole day without going online and/or texting. It's an accomplishment considering that I'm very technology based. I'll check my emails and messages tomorrow. I'll be sure to explain why I was offline/unavailable to answer. I'm sure Becky, Derek, and my group of internet friends will understand. My internet friends are lovely people. They mean a lot to me like Becky and Derek do. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

323 2 11
It was almost 3:00. The bell rang. Eveyone got up and shouted, "Summer!" then packed their school-bags, SUMMER! Life for teens isn't easy. Ryan is a...
1.9K 138 19
As Artemis goes to highschool, she bumped into someone and suddenly fell in love.
380 35 14
When Hannah finds out that she has to take gym over the summer she figures that her whole summer is ruined. Until she meets someone that she'll never...
307 8 12
Olivia has always been with the wrong guys. Suddenly one day, she runs into someone, a new guy. He has light brown hair, blue eyes, and seems almost...