Close.

By ariesdiaries

Katelyn Roads is an 18-year-old senior, who lives with her mom. Katelyn does not trust guys as her father wa... More

Meeting The Parker's
Confession
Hospital
Party's N' Secrets
Hangover
UPDATE
Surprised.

Close.

7.7K 147 5
By ariesdiaries

Katelyn Roads is an 18-year-old senior, who lives with her mom.

Katelyn does not trust guys as her father walked out on her when she was just 3 years old.

As Kate's mom, Crystal is going off on a 1-year business trip out of town, Kate has to stay in her mom's friend's house, Melissa. Kate has never met Melissa but decides to adhere to her mother's wishes and stay at her house for the time being of her mom being away for work.

Little did Kate know, Melissa's son is Jacob Parker - aka, the school's bad boy.

What will happen?

Read to find out

Vote

Comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 35.6K 47
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
508K 1.5K 11
Fun wlw sex. Different kinks and stuff, all about trying things. May even include potential plot lines and will definitely include some form after ca...
546K 25.8K 31
He's a blind mafia man, the heir who lost his eyesight. She's a kindhearted girl whose job is to take care of him. Will the two of them find their wa...
462K 27.2K 44
The story continues to unfold, with secrets unraveling and new dangers lurking in the shadows. The Chauhan family must stay united and face the chall...