Meant To Be *slow Updates*

De 707_Lucy_707

Rinlu fanfiction rinXlucy Crossover Fairytail Blue exorcist Do not own fairy tail or blue exorcist Mais

A.n
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
Chapter 7

chapter 8

86 4 0
De 707_Lucy_707

Sheimis pov

   I glanced at rin while we strolled through the many stands they had. We were out looking for clothes for him , since he really needed some. "So what style are you looking for ?" I asked, he looked at me sheepishly, "the clothes here are... interesting" he said looking at something that kinda resembled the clothes that pink headed boy was wearing. "Your right actually" I giggled out, "wanna go back ? Just for some clothes and then we can return" I suggested. He looked down, like he was debating on whether he wanted to go or not. "you know what , the clothes here aren't that weird after all" he forcibly laughed out, seeming uncomfortable.

I frowned , I didn't want to make him feel that way. "Hey I'm sorry for suggesting that" I sighed out. He panicked and grabbed my arm "no no it's okay you didn't know" he assured me. I smiled at him, "okay rin , so pick whatever outfit you'd like" I said while gesturing my hand to the unique looking fabrics around us. He sweat dropped and nodded, "I think I'll just go with some simple stuff" he replied, I nodded in agreement.

After shopping with rin , we went back to the hotel we stayed at. Rin went in his room and I went into mine after saying our farewells , he thanked me and I just smiled and nodded. I walked into my room, irritated. Yea I just spent the whole day with my rin but he seems so much happier with that dumb mage. What's her name ? Sushi ? Rucy ? Eh it doesn't matter. Either way , she needs to go. I flopped onto the bed and sighed , I hate this, why can't he just be mine. I pulled my hair and grunted from all the frustration I was feeling. What am I gonna do ? I don't know yet, but it's not gonna be pretty.

Lucy's pov

I came back from my mission with team natsu a little late. I was exhausted, natsu went overboard again and we had to apologize to the man who sent the mission over and over again , he didn't even wanna pay us at first ! "Why do I always have such bad luck" I groaned out. "Don't worry Luce, I'll try not to destroy everything next time" natsu grinned. I shook my head and smiled , as much as this man drives me crazy , he's still my best friend and I love him. "Okay natsu I'll believe you this time, but if you do it again you can't come to my house for a month" I threatened jokingly. "Nooooo Luce don't do that to meeee" he cried out. I laughed , he's so stupid sometimes "alright imma head home to shower, I'll catch you guys later!" I shouted out while walking towards the guild doors.

"Bye Lucy!" The guild called out. I waved and walked out into the nice cool breeze. It was getting dark and the wind felt nice against my skin, maybe I should visit rin, since I was gone all day. I pondered over the thought before finally deciding to head over. I headed over to his room and knocked on the door twice , I heard shuffling inside the room getting closer to the door. He opened it and seemed shocked to see me "Lucy , hey" he breathed out. I smiled "hey rin" I looked down at his attire, noticing the new outfit that better fit how we dressed here "that looks nice on you" I said and raised my brows, impressed on how good it looked on him. He blushed a bit and put a hand behind his head, " well thank you , Im not really used to this type of clothing" he said , looking embarrassed.

"Well I think it looks great" I said and out a hand on his chest while I walked into the room . I looked around and seen that it was a bit messy, he looked at my shyly. "I'm not really an organized person" he laughed out awkwardly. I laughed and nodded "I noticed" I sat on the bed while he shut the door. "So how was your day rin ?" I asked , yawning a bit. "It was okay , I went shopping with sheimi and she bought me these clothes, I feel bad though" he said while rubbing his arm. "Hey how about we go on a mission tomorrow so you can start earning money to buy things on your own" I suggested. He grinned "I would love that", I plopped down onto the bed on my back. "I'm a bit tired actually" I yawned out, "I could tell, rough day ? Did the mission go well?" He asked concerned. "Natsu destroyed so many things again , we almost didn't get paid because of that" I laughed out. He did a small smile before plopping down next to me, "you know what , I applaud you for having the patience to handle him , I know I wouldn't be able too" he said lowly. I looked up in thought "well natsu saved me so many times, he's been there for me when no one else has, he's my best friend" I smiled , while remembering all those sweet memories we have together. "I wouldn't trade him for the world" I said. He looked a little sad at that statement, but why ?

"I see, well I'm glad you have someone like that in your life" he sighed out. I stood quiet, not really knowing what to say. "It's getting late, I think imma go home" I said while getting off the bed, rin nodded and walked towards the door to open it. I walked out and turned to him smiling, "I'm glad I met you rin, I can't wait to make a strong bond with you as well" I told him while giving him a hug. He hugged me back tightly and chucked a bit, "I'm glad I met you too Lucy".

I made my way home after my visit with rin feeling good about my day, I hopped in the shower and rinsed my body of all the days grit and dirt that stayed on me. I got out feeling refreshed and dried my hair with my towel. I yawned a bit before calling out plue to cuddle with as I went to sleep. I hope tomorrow is also a good day.

_________________________________________
If anyone has any suggestions on what they would like to see happen between rin and Lucy please lmk 😊

I'd like to hear your thoughts so I can interpret them into this book to make it more enjoyable for you guys

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

176K 4.7K 40
" She is my wife, stay away from her!" " Keep trying she will remain mine. " " Show me your scars, I want to see how many times you needed...
951K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
79.1K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
162K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...